Forum Settings
Forums

Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi. - Sake to Kikoushi ~ Murasaki Kishikibu to Kintou Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2014 11:59 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It took more than 3 days to DL the whole package (w. lots of times failing and re downloading), just to abstract a 3 min. video. Then my laptop have problem playing mp4, which only can play sound, so I had to just listen to this short ep.

Anyways, no two main characters from the main story, only Kobayashi-san's voice trying to drink and deal with a Fujiwara member (don't recognize who his voice is Kishio-san?!) while drinking party. It sounded a bit funny, but that's all.

Edit: it was the same feeling after seeing it on streaming site. It's just a reminder that drinking shows people's ugly sides.
tsubasaloverNov 21, 2014 12:53 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 1, 2015 8:12 PM

Jul 2012
Is this subbed? Yo.
Aug 25, 2015 10:13 AM

May 2012
Bells attached to male nipples? Well I didn't expect that for a special, but I sure love the art style of this series! All in all a too short special but still pretty funny :p
Sep 27, 2015 5:37 AM

Mar 2014
tsubasalover said:
Edit: it was the same feeling after seeing it on streaming site. It's just a reminder that drinking shows people's ugly sides.

Do you still remember where it was possible to watch? I'd like to watch it, but I wasn't able to find it anywhere. :( (PM would be great!) Thanks
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2017 9:14 AM

Jun 2013
Petalview said:
tsubasalover said:

Do you still remember where it was possible to watch? I'd like to watch it, but I wasn't able to find it anywhere. :( (PM would be great!) Thanks

http://animejolt.me/chouyaku-hyakuninisshu-uta-koi-special-episode-complete/
Jul 25, 2017 5:35 AM

Mar 2014
rodolfoemiliano said:
Petalview said:

http://animejolt.me/chouyaku-hyakuninisshu-uta-koi-special-episode-complete/

Thank you very much. :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2022 6:53 AM

Apr 2020
Where can I watch this special? 😭
Aug 20, 2022 4:09 AM

Apr 2009
I am also looking for this, if anyone can help with a source I would appreciate it very much. :)
Apr 26, 2023 7:25 AM

Apr 2020
Jun 27, 2023 6:55 AM

Mar 2012

Thx you so much,I think he's a dunk and vomit🤮 and poor girl......😅

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

More topics from this board

» The story...

tsubasalover - Oct 29, 2012

3 by removed-user »»
Aug 19, 2013 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.