Forum Settings
Forums

The ‘Top 10 Sexiest Male Anime Characters Ever’ according to Charapedia

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 15, 2019 1:19 AM

Feb 2017
MeisterDM said:

Gintoki isn't even the hottest in his own show (he's not even my favourite character), but at least he's not a boring gary stu like Usui Takumi. Usui is indeed good looking but I just wish he had flaws like misaki's childhood friend

I think the topic here is about which guy is hot-looking. I actually felt the entire anime of Maid-sama pretty generic. Which is why I added "EVEN" Usui is better (in this topic, hotter) than Gintoki.

And I don't know what kind of flaw you are referring to in Hinata (Misaki's childhood friend). He just clings to her and has a rivalry with Usui. Sure he acts idiotic like eating bread crumbs and wild fruits but that isn't really a flaw unless being an idiot counts as a flaw. I agree that they made Usui look way too perfect than humanly possible that he is just no longer interesting since he makes everyone else seem flawed. The best flawed and interesting character is Misaki herself who has a hatred towards boys due to association (which isnt a good enough reason btw) with her father's leaving and her inclination to solve everything by brute force, which she slowly improves on.

Milennin said:
For all the crap this list gets, the list of top 10 female characters from the linked thread contains 2 One Piece girls and a bunch of nobodies. LMAO, are you serious?

That just means the list is so bad its not even worth shitting on.
FrozenLichDec 15, 2019 1:30 AM
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Dec 15, 2019 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
Zapredon said:
10) Kyoya Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
9) Ryo Saeba (City Hunter)
8) Haruka Nanase (Free!)
7) Levi (Attack on Titan)
6) Ren Jinguji (UtaPri)
5) Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
4) Makoto Tachibana (Free!)
3) Rin Matsuoka (Free!)
2) Takasugi (Gintama)
1) Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

http://sgcafe.com/2014/09/top-10-sexiest-male-anime-characters-ever-according-charapedia/

And here is the one for sexiest female.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1269343&show=0

Is it just me who thinks that Free characters aren't even sexy at all? They all look generic but duh whatever.

Ren Jinguji? There are so many hot guys in UtaPri like Otoya,Tokiya and Kurosaki but they had to pick this guy which happen to be my second least fav guy in this franchise ╮(╯_╰)╭

Levi should be higher smh

And yes Gintoki is there ヽ(´▽`)/ but Takasugi? Sure he is kinda hot, but Top 3 was way too high for this guy, replace him with Hijikata and I'll agree.
The fact that Hijikata isn't even in this list makes me sad because c'mon he is the hottest guy in this show.

That number one smh ╯﹏╰ just pick V BTS as number 1 cuz dude looks like an anime character anyway.

removed-userDec 15, 2019 3:27 PM
Dec 15, 2019 2:44 PM
Jul 2018
Most garbage list of "hot" male characters I've ever seen in my entire life. Let me show how it's done. Here's my list of quasi-husbandos:

Ryuuji "Ryuu-chan" Takasu
Gray Fullbuster
Link (Breath of the Wild)
Mahiro Fuwa
Zack Fair
Izayoi Sakamaki
Daiya Oomine
Nightwing
Gilgamesh
Shirou Emiya/Archer
Tomoya Okazaki
Sousuke Sagara
Mochizou Ouji
Wenli Yang
Tetsuya Shiba
HM: Nezumi, Kyon, Marth, Syaoran and Vergil

Next time try to use more merits than just being popular and fujobait "characters". At least Gintoki salvages this cancer of a "list".
Dec 15, 2019 11:17 PM

Aug 2017
I only like Rin, Makoto and maybe Gintoki from that list hahaha, I don't find the rest sexy.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 16, 2019 2:03 AM

Oct 2017
Kaito kid is more sexy than these guys.
(im rlly happy that hibari made it for some reason lmao)

Dec 16, 2019 2:06 AM

Oct 2019
i only agree with Levi tbh the character designs for the rest just seem kinda mediocre
Dec 16, 2019 2:27 AM
Jul 2018
PinkyStone said:
That number one smh ╯﹏╰ just pick V BTS as number 1 cuz dude looks like an anime character anyway.

He's not featured in any anime, therefore he is not an anime character so he can't be on that list. You armys need to chill down and stop bringing BTS topic where it doesn't belong.
Dec 16, 2019 8:28 AM

Apr 2010
Why so many from Free? I don't say it's a bad anime or it is drawn horribly, but I don't think it has the most beautiful characters. How can Rim Matsuoka be so beautiful with his teeth, jees...

I have zero attachment to Levi or attack or Titan, but I'm totally surprised to him on the list. A sexy character? Does he have hidden abs or something?

I can understand where it comes from Ren Jinguji... In the tops 6? No idea.

And Sebastian Michaelis surely has something about him that makes him attractive a character. That's if you forget how annoying he can be sometimes.

Dec 16, 2019 8:48 AM

Nov 2008
Nick-Knight said:

Ryuuji "Ryuu-chan" Takasu

Would make an excellent husband. I'd never have to clean or cook. :)

Link (Breath of the Wild)

Quality man.

Gilgamesh

Sexy af

Tomoya Okazaki

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss just throw any MC from a Key work. xD Yukito Kunisaki omnomnom

Sousuke Sagara

*drools*

Kyon

Approved.

Syaoran

Of course.

Dec 16, 2019 9:14 AM
Apr 2019
based on previous MAL articles on this
I think It's Levi and Light, most of the fangirls will choose them over anyone.
Dec 16, 2019 9:18 AM

Nov 2008
NakolHira said:
based on previous MAL articles on this
I think It's Levi and Light, most of the fangirls will choose them over anyone.

Neither does much for me...hell I don't even find Light that attractive; I'd take quite a few harem MCs over him...and his corrupt personality is unappealing to me. lol

Dec 16, 2019 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
>1) Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
Oh no, oh what. Don't let 13 yo old girls vote on this.
removed-userDec 16, 2019 10:38 AM
Dec 16, 2019 10:37 AM

Sep 2009
I'm sure that Accelerator will make this list once he passes 18. Just wait.

I expected either Hisoka or Trafalgar Law. Just meh. Actually as a straight female never found Sebastian or Levi attractive. Rest of the list looks alright tho. Love Gintoki's fluffy hair. <3

Oh btw what's with the Gilgamesh up hair hate tho? He looks better when his hair is up. Almost resembles Billy Idol that is another person i do find attractive (when he was young). Same as Hisoka his down with bangs hair looks ridiculous and super boring to me.
VargnattDec 16, 2019 11:18 AM

Dec 19, 2019 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
Oh look we've got a special I'm-not-like-other-girls snowflake up there^^^
Dec 19, 2019 6:11 PM

Jul 2011
Gintoki and Kyoya are okay but the rest is trash.

Dec 20, 2019 3:50 AM

Sep 2009
lavah said:
Oh look we've got a special I'm-not-like-other-girls snowflake up there^^^

WTF, are you talking to me?

Dec 20, 2019 11:27 AM

Oct 2008
My personal opinion on prettiest, not sure about sexiest.

1.Satomi Riou (Hakkenden)
2.Phantomhive Vincent (Kuroshitsuji Book of circus)
4.Cross Kaien (Vampire Knight)
5.Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul:re ep 12 only)
Dec 20, 2019 11:30 AM

Nov 2008
Vargnatt said:

Oh btw what's with the Gilgamesh up hair hate tho? He looks better when his hair is up.

No, he doesn't. :/ He looks like a Super Saiyan reject.

Dec 24, 2019 10:14 AM

Sep 2009
Chiibi said:
Vargnatt said:

Oh btw what's with the Gilgamesh up hair hate tho? He looks better when his hair is up.

No, he doesn't. :/ He looks like a Super Saiyan reject.

Lol not really, actually i do like super saiyan hair tbh, and some anime characters look better when their hairs up. (Gilgamesh, Hisoka etc) that generic down hair with bangs look a bit bland to me especially when it comes to villains. Well just my opinion.

Dec 24, 2019 4:02 PM

Nov 2008
Vargnatt said:
actually i do like super saiyan hair tbh

See, I've always hated it cause it looks silly...like they got electrocuted or something. xD Porcupine hair.

Dec 27, 2019 3:53 PM

Nov 2012
How could they not include Mineta on this list?
Dec 28, 2019 10:35 AM

Sep 2009
Chiibi said:
Vargnatt said:
actually i do like super saiyan hair tbh

See, I've always hated it cause it looks silly...like they got electrocuted or something. xD Porcupine hair.

LOL but nope . I prefer 80s big hair or spiky hair without bangs on men, but to each his own :))

Dec 31, 2019 12:02 PM

Oct 2019
Keepin' it real, can't agree with a single one of these. No Stick Dinner from HxH? No Bon Clay from OP? No one from Beastars? No Rock Lee from Naruto? No Table from Code Geass?

What in the absolute FUCK?
Have you done your punches of gratitude today?
Mar 8, 2020 1:57 AM

Oct 2019
Weird list. I expected Levi to be higher tbh not that im complaining, I think he shouldn't even be on the list in the first place imo.
Mar 8, 2020 3:05 AM

Mar 2017
I either don´t know them (mainly those from Free!) or don´t think they are sexy (Sebastian, Levi) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It´s a very weird list.
Mar 8, 2020 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
Thank god, a normal list once in a while! No ugly braindead harem MCs!

The only one I'm not sure about is Ryo Saeba - he's bordeline ugly.
Mar 8, 2020 4:19 AM

Feb 2020
Kyoya Hibari

.....why?who?what?

Ryo Saeba

hm yes that's good.

Haruka Nanase

urgh i don't like this guy

Levi

ok.

Ren Jinguji

ughm....not for me.

Gintoki Sakata

yes, yes ,yes ok he looks dumb on this pic, but is really a handsome one.

Makoto Tachibana

best husbando on this list imo and best good looking too. all of my yes.

Rin Matsuoka

ugh....the police dance was sexy without question, but actually he is ...i mean look at this teeth, no.

Takasugi

Gintoki looks better.

Sebastian Michaelis

....i mean i can live with him been on this list, but number 1? wut?

Mar 9, 2020 9:00 AM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
old list lol gonna be super out of date to today

tho the funny part is the people surprised sebby is #1. esp considering the time this list was made, book of circus would have just aired and all the kuroshitsuji fangirls would be at their peak stanning.

2020, tho, i doubt sebby would be on the list. we'd get more... gilgamesh or something, ha

Mar 9, 2020 5:04 PM

Oct 2012
Wtf why is half of it free and gintama characters boooo

Levi is hot tho
Mar 10, 2020 8:06 PM
Feb 2020
This seems more like a popularity contest lol. Haruka is fairly good looking though.
Mar 10, 2020 8:08 PM

Jul 2019
Where did they get the data on these? Clearly not a cultured area because why is no one from Haikyuu on there. Have they seen Akaashi Keiji??
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

21 by Super-Sugoi »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

36 by piroriparopirira »»
12 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

65 by Sorachin »»
21 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

32 by Soverign »»
21 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 9 hours ago

40 by redorzo »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.