Forum Settings
Forums

So what criteria do you use to judge whether someone is a "pedo"?

New
Sep 12, 2014 10:22 AM
Apr 2013
So I've been hearing the overuse of the word/term "pedo" in lots of forums, and such, almost exclusively when talking about people who watch shows that have young girls in them.

I have my own thoughts on this, but what are yours?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 12, 2014 10:25 AM

Apr 2014
It's not people who watch those shows. It's people who have a sexual attraction to young children in those shows.
Sep 12, 2014 10:27 AM
Apr 2013
And what would define a sexual attraction? I mean, I've always wanted to...

Just kidding. But yeah, my thoughts are on the same track. I feel people are using the term way too generally, when pedophilia can actually be a serious issue today, that they seem to downplay when they call casual viewers of a genre of anime "pedos".
Sep 12, 2014 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, the term is overused a lot. .-.
Sep 12, 2014 10:35 AM

Feb 2014
It's like the term autistic, people just toss around the term without really knowing what it means

Sep 12, 2014 10:38 AM
Apr 2013
Yeah, the term autistic really gets me sometimes too. In some cases, I hear it used, and I feel bad for the autistic people.

That goes 2 ways though - autism shouldn't be flung around casually like that, and sometimes, people that are just being ridiculous and stupid are called that - and that really insults the autistic people more than it does the people who were just name called.
Sep 12, 2014 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
Anti_Meta said:
It's like the term autistic, people just toss around the term without really knowing what it means

Sep 12, 2014 10:50 AM
Jun 2014
If you're sexually attracted to little children, you're on a dark path. If you If you've fucked a kid, your dick deserves to ripped off and fed to the wolves
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Sep 12, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2013
What's up with these pedo threads? lol

It's okay if you're watching those shows, but if you're fapping/fantasizing about them then nigga you've got a problem. I don't care what you do though. So it's ighttt
Sep 12, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2012
Another pedo thread? Wow
Sep 12, 2014 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
rothrock said:
Another pedo thread? Wow

Yeah, it's getting a bit out of hand.
Sep 12, 2014 11:00 AM

Apr 2013
Supercolin said:
rothrock said:
Another pedo thread? Wow

LOOK WHOS TALKING
Sep 12, 2014 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
NudeBear said:
Supercolin said:

LOOK WHOS TALKING

I never made a thread about pedophiles?
Sep 12, 2014 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
Supercolin said:
NudeBear said:

LOOK WHOS TALKING

hi im colin and i made a thread about having weird thoughts about my 10 year old sister

It's cool though, I'm not attacking you. Just busting your balls. lol
Sep 12, 2014 11:02 AM

Mar 2014
when you are sexually attracted to kids.
They don't use the word because some people watch shows with young girls, but because they are attracted to them.
There sure have been way too many threads on this topic.
Sep 12, 2014 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
NudeBear said:
Supercolin said:

hi im colin and i made a thread about having weird thoughts about my 10 year old sister

Ah, I see well that one thread was more about me being overly close with her not sexually attracted to her. Around the 6th page I admitted I had thoughts then that's what people made the thread about. .-.
Sep 12, 2014 11:05 AM

Apr 2013
Supercolin said:
NudeBear said:

Ah, I see well that one thread was more about me being overly close with her not sexually attracted to her. Around the 6th page I admitted I had thoughts then that's what people made the thread about. .-.

should have never made the thread yo

especially on MAL lmao
Sep 12, 2014 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
NudeBear said:
Supercolin said:

should have never made the thread yo

especially on MAL lmao

Very true so many people where trolling it. .-.
Sep 12, 2014 11:13 AM

Mar 2012
Doesn't pedo itself only mean 'child'?

Pedo for child, and 'file' for loving it?

Quite sure about that
Sep 12, 2014 11:16 AM

Mar 2013
pauperunit said:
Doesn't pedo itself only mean 'child'?
Pedo for child, and 'file' for loving it?
Quite sure about that
You are right. pedo = child and philia = love of something.
Sep 12, 2014 11:18 AM
Apr 2013
^^ That's true, pauper, but generally, people just use "pedo" to refer to "pedophile" in a shorter way. I think by itself, pedo is only a root of a word, not an actual word. And what I'm referring to is the word "pedophile".

Is it really such an overdone thread? Sorry, didn't realize that... Just wanted to hear other people's opinions on the matter, and if it was a waste of time, sorry about that D: I don't really use forum search tools, and I wasn't inclined to search "pedophile" in the search bar :P
Sep 12, 2014 11:18 AM

Aug 2013
You're a pedophile if you have a sexual attraction to kids.
Sep 12, 2014 11:19 AM
Apr 2013
Another question then - are you a pedophile if you like people that look underaged as well?

EDIT: "Like" holds a much different meaning when compared to "sexual". That was a bad question, sorry LOL.
Sep 12, 2014 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
1. Is their object of desire actually under 13, if it is see no 2.

2. Is their object of desire 2D or 3D (if it's 2D then they're not a pedo and are perfectly fine, if it's 3D then they are and need to seek help).

Sep 12, 2014 11:20 AM

Mar 2012
hamammm said:
Another question then - are you a pedophile if you like people that look underaged as well?

Not really.

Only if they look younger than 12 in my opinion.

After 12 people could be sexually attractive to anyone in some cases.
Sep 12, 2014 11:21 AM

Apr 2014
hamammm said:

"Looks under aged" is not the same as "under aged". You can be attracted to young, and innocent. But if that person is clearly too young or a child, then that's when you cross the line.

And it's not so much about attraction either. It's when you start having sexual fantasies about the under aged. That's pedophilia.
Sep 12, 2014 11:27 AM
Apr 2013
Mmm, got it. That really resonates with what I originally thought. So I guess the consensus is that Yes - that the word is being used too generally, to a fault, but considering this is the Internet... Guess it can't be helped much.

2d and 3d, some people say that if you like it in 2d, you'll like it in some extent in 3d, but then that's a hard point to confirm as well.
Sep 12, 2014 11:37 AM

Aug 2014
well in reality usually childrens are annoying so I m (and I m sure anybody else) trying to keep as far away from them as possible. yet is somebody instead of moving away stays where childrens are and talking with them, playing with them and paying attention to them then I assume that one is a complete pedo. not like I care to warn everyone. I m usually moving away and leaving childrens and pedos alone since I dont want to see anything or god forbid to be involved in any shit.

yet it different story on the internet. I assuming that everyone is pedo by default unless prooven otherwise. not like I care though...
but why peoples are mistaking me with trolls so often?
Sep 12, 2014 11:46 AM
Apr 2013
"assuming that everyone is a pedo by default"

OK. That made me laugh a little, sorry. It's just weird to think there are such pessimistic people in the world.

Even if I go into the Internet with the base assumption of "Everybody's a ***king d***hebag that will take my credit card information with no second thoughts at any available opportunity" I constantly find different people that change my views on that. I guess it's all in the forums/groups/websites/threads that you visit, I guess.

Also, I play with children, in my opinion, that doesn't make me a pedo. I take care of my sisters, my friends' siblings, my parents' friends' children, my relatives' children, etc etc etc. I'm just doing a service - and it's fun sometimes too. Of course, they can be annoying a lot of times, but to me, that's a lesser concern.

Judging by your username - nice one, you hit the mark, you live up to the name - else, you really should go have some kids or associate with them more, because they ARE our future, more or less, and they can be funny sometimes.
Sep 12, 2014 11:53 AM

Aug 2013
I think wanting to have sex and/or relationships like most people have with ones their age but with children and being an adult yourself makes you a pedofile, when youre 40 and attracted to a 12 year old your a pedofile, I've dated a 12 year old but I'm not a pedofile.. since I was 12 myself back then.

I've been called a pedofile lately because I like find lolis cute. But it's the same cute as in I find baby rabbits cute
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/polls/418000/418377_1271029027102_full.jpg

and I don't feel sexual attraction to baby rabbits, nor do I want a serious commited relationship with them.

Sep 12, 2014 12:00 PM

Jan 2011
It wants to have sex it little children = pedo
It doesn't want to have sex with little children = not pedo

When the line is blurred girls in puberty can look like fully developed, go do some comunity service for being an idiot.
There I solved another world problem with my infinite wisdom.
Sep 12, 2014 12:03 PM

Aug 2014
hamammm said:
"assuming that everyone is a pedo by default"

OK. That made me laugh a little, sorry. It's just weird to think there are such pessimistic people in the world.

its also weird to think there are such naive people in the world.

hamammm said:
Even if I go into the Internet with the base assumption of "Everybody's a ***king d***hebag that will take my credit card information with no second thoughts at any available opportunity" I constantly find different people that change my views on that. I guess it's all in the forums/groups/websites/threads that you visit, I guess.

I only visiting MAL.

hamammm said:
Also, I play with children, in my opinion, that doesn't make me a pedo. I take care of my sisters, my friends' siblings, my parents' friends' children, my relatives' children, etc etc etc. I'm just doing a service - and it's fun sometimes too. Of course, they can be annoying a lot of times, but to me, that's a lesser concern.

you dont have to tell all these excuses to me. I m not a cop or something so don't worry. I hearing these excuses everytime thought... anyway you are also siscon? thats a surprise.

hamammm said:
Judging by your username - nice one, you hit the mark, you live up to the name - else, you really should go have some kids or associate with them more, because they ARE our future, more or less, and they can be funny sometimes.

please talk for yourself. maybe they are your future, but not mine. also I can't just "go have some kids" because first - I m not some slut. second - that would ruin my life. I already built some beautiful life by working hard and I dont want to trash it with childrens just like that.
Jul 2014
If you want to have sex with a child because it's a child, you are a pedophile.
If you want to have sex with a child because of particular characteristics or circumstances, it's debatable.
If you don't want to have sex with any children, real or not, you are probably normal in my opinion.
I'M GONE NOW

Nov 2008
JonyJC said:
It wants to have sex it little children = pedo
It doesn't want to have sex with little children = not pedo

When the line is blurred girls in puberty can look like fully developed, go do some comunity service for being an idiot.
There I solved another world problem with my infinite wisdom.

lol no

Sep 12, 2014 12:04 PM

Jul 2012
If you are an adult and have romantic/sexual feelings towards a teenager or younger person, then you're a pedo.
Sep 12, 2014 12:05 PM

May 2014
when you get boner from anything that looks like child you are a pedo. dont care if you say its drawing, stop making excuses pedo
Kenjataimu mode status: 恒久
Sep 12, 2014 12:05 PM

Feb 2011
If you have to ask, you're a pedo.
Sep 12, 2014 12:23 PM
Apr 2013
@Voodoochild

Yeah, that's pretty straightforward, probably explains the between the line business that lots of people are confusing.

@Trollbenger

LOL, I won't get defensive, your words are actually fairly entertaining.

Yes, playing with my imoutos makes me a siscon. I totally agree. But when they ask for the D angos, you can't refuse, right?

Yes, I'm naive. I'm really, really naive. Is there a problem with that?

Now on a serious note...

Don't take what I said about having kids to heart - I'm just saying, not all kids are annoying, nor should they be avoided at all times. If you don't want to have kids, sure, don't. Nobody's forcing you. In fact, nobody even forced you to respond to this thread again.

One thing that IS markedly offensive, though, is your sidecomment about having kids. If you seriously think having kids makes you a slut or anything else with a negative connotation, then get out. Like, seriously, get out of here. I'm not going to expand. Just take your tail, hide it between your legs, and keep your opinions to yourself next time. You seem to think that your own choices are sacred and shouldn't be interfered with - you're right, so don't start criticizing the choices of others when it's not your place to.
Sep 12, 2014 12:52 PM

Sep 2012
Are they sexually attracted to children?

Yes: Pedo

No: Not pedo

This is pretty basic stuff..
Sep 12, 2014 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
Pedophile is someone who touches a loli/shota pussy.
Sep 12, 2014 1:13 PM
Jul 2014
Meokii said:
Shota pussy?
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 12, 2014 1:15 PM

May 2014
AnarchicSloth said:
Meokii said:
Shota pussy?

Hahahahaha
Sep 12, 2014 1:19 PM

Aug 2014
hamammm said:

LOL, I won't get defensive, your words are actually fairly entertaining.

One thing that IS markedly offensive, though, is your sidecomment about having kids. If you seriously think having kids makes you a slut or anything else with a negative connotation, then get out. Like, seriously, get out of here. I'm not going to expand. Just take your tail, hide it between your legs, and keep your opinions to yourself next time. You seem to think that your own choices are sacred and shouldn't be interfered with - you're right, so don't start criticizing the choices of others when it's not your place to.

I have freedom of speech so I will tell my opinion. you dont like it? then get out of here yourself. I m tired of pedos talking about how great childrens are. oh I m sure they are great. but yet there are some normal peoples in this world who don't have these sick feelings towards children... you dont like my opinion? then shut up and keep your "imoutos" to yourself...
Sep 12, 2014 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
AnarchicSloth said:
Meokii said:
Shota pussy?

Did I stutter
Sep 12, 2014 1:33 PM
Jul 2014
Meokii said:
AnarchicSloth said:
Shota pussy?

Did I stutter
Did you?
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 12, 2014 1:44 PM

Aug 2014
In the US, if you are a guy, and you find a female attractive, and that female doesnt have a wrinkle on her face, or lines, etc., then you would be considered one.
Sep 12, 2014 1:46 PM

Aug 2014
mayukachan said:
If you are an adult and have romantic/sexual feelings towards a teenager or younger person, then you're a pedo.

And what would be considered an adult according to you?
oooo3333Sep 12, 2014 1:54 PM
Sep 12, 2014 1:52 PM

Feb 2014
Meokii said:
AnarchicSloth said:
Shota pussy?

Did I stutter

shota 'dick'....not pussy

Sep 12, 2014 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
KiraieAeterna said:
Meokii said:

Did I stutter

shota 'dick'....not pussy

What the hell is Shota?
Sep 12, 2014 1:55 PM

Nov 2008
y123y said:
In the US, if you are a guy, and you find a female attractive, and that female doesnt have a wrinkle on her face, or lines, etc., then you would be considered one.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

668 by Hitagi__Furude »»
30 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
60 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 11 hours ago

23 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 9 hours ago

11 by Adverrito »»
2 hours ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

35 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.