Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 30, 2009 8:03 PM

Apr 2009
Tatynin said:
Wow boy...
In fact, if this show were programmed for 24 episodes, I would have dropped it already. Besides, I can handle with 12 "weak" episodes, so I´ll keep watching, and perhaps the upcoming episodes can change my mind, but....

I have already said, and I´ll repeat again:
* This kind of history doesn´t need those lots of upskirts;
* The ecchi scenes are out of context;
* Kakeru, as protagonist, is a complete failure and nothing charismatic;
* Yuka is completely boring.

Yeah,totally agreed! I'll just watch till the end cuz its 12 episodes.

This gotta be the worst anime of the year,or even of any other years...
Oct 30, 2009 11:12 PM

Apr 2009
Yukiko's split personality was interesting. Actually kind of cool. She can also actually kick butt, unlike some female characters in this anime (YUKA D:<). The whole taking-off-her-glasses to change between personalities seems kind of odd, but I've actually seen that used somewhere else before so it's odd but familiar.

The random bouts of Italian were also entertaining. so far, I'm disappointed with this anime but will continue watching because... well... it's only 12 episodes long. ^^;; Otherwise, it probably would have been dropped by now. -.-
RyzumOct 30, 2009 11:16 PM
Oct 31, 2009 12:57 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Tatynin said:

: > Yes she is. Why don't they kill her already?

Wait a second, Yuka might still have some hidden power and she might motivate Kakeru so why not give her a chance. She also supports Yukiko in some ways, at least with her boobs.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 31, 2009 1:55 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Tatynin said:

Wait a second, Yuka might still have some hidden power and she might motivate Kakeru so why not give her a chance. She also supports Yukiko in some ways, at least with her boobs.

Boobs?..... she stays
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 31, 2009 3:02 AM

May 2008
This isn't too bad, Saiko's killer aura is just threatening^^ I would love to see Kakeru have more impact in the match with Misuzu though but it's never easy to beat her. Yukiko finally show her ability and it's pretty awesome! Her regeneration actually saved her from certain death^^
Oct 31, 2009 5:19 AM

Jan 2008
hmm, so kakeru's ability is precognition type of clairvoyance.
and yukiko is a fusion of shiki and ciel (search tsukihime in wikipedia if you don't know the character).

kinda nice episode actually.

They always save the best for last so maybe Yuka have some sort of hidden powers in later episodes.
Oct 31, 2009 5:30 AM

Jan 2009
yvanc said:
They always save the best for last so maybe Yuka have some sort of hidden powers in later episodes.

As much as I hope that's true, I doubt it, and thus, I would personally prefer to see her dead by the end of the next episode. Although that won't happen either D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 31, 2009 5:32 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

As much as I hope that's true, I doubt it, and thus, I would personally prefer to see her dead by the end of the next episode. Although that won't happen either D:
You know why? She will awaken Kakeru. Right?

Oct 31, 2009 5:34 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

You why? She will awaken Kakeru. Right?

Sure, she might be the trigger for Kakeru, but I sure hope it's by her dying that he awakens D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 31, 2009 5:35 AM

Nov 2007
As long as Yuka's power isn't some damned deus ex machina thing that saves the day, I'll be content with the show and her presence, however dull it may be.
Oct 31, 2009 6:01 AM

Jan 2008
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

Sure, she might be the trigger for Kakeru, but I sure hope it's by her dying that he awakens D:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

Dying in order to awaken a hidden power is already too cliched. Its been done in countless other anime already.
yvancOct 31, 2009 6:08 AM
Oct 31, 2009 7:02 AM

Jun 2008
yvanc said:
Dying in order to awaken a hidden power is already too cliched. Its been done in countless other anime already.
And you think they care about that?
To my regret Yuka will not die, because there would only be 9 of 11 eyes then.
Oct 31, 2009 8:04 AM

Jan 2009
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

Well I couldn't care less about what the trigger for awakening Kakeru's power will be, but I sure want to see Yuka dead.
Oct 31, 2009 9:02 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

Well I couldn't care less about what the trigger for awakening Kakeru's power will be, but I sure want to see Yuka dead.

Ok, I want to see the Dark Knights dead, Yuka is too cute to die.

Oct 31, 2009 9:14 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

No really, she's not cute at all, all she ever does is cling to Kakeru's arm looking stupid, she might as well be dead D:
Oct 31, 2009 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

No really, she's not cute at all, all she ever does is cling to Kakeru's arm looking stupid, she might as well be dead D:

B-but her panties are at least cute and since she kinda looked like Nagisa, that attracted some pity from me :(

But oh well as long as that allowed Kakeru to pimp Kusakabe, I won't give a damn LOL

On a side note, I couldn't care less about Pimpkeru, he's to banal, like a robot or something. It's not like I don't like cold guys, but even when he tried to be cool, he sucked at that so now Imma root for "You a cougar slut" dude since he, at least can entertain me as well as Yukipon, minus her voice and her oversized glasses.

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 31, 2009 4:27 PM

Oct 2009
I really like that Takahisa's importance is growing! :D
Really like his character and ep4 was good. Not as good as ep1, though, but still good.
Oct 31, 2009 4:45 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

B-but her panties are at least cute and that attracted some pity from me :(

^ agreed with Bitchmaster all for the cute panties.

Oct 31, 2009 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
I want Kakeru to show some ultimate moves cos he's damn weak now.
Good episode.
Nov 1, 2009 1:24 AM

Aug 2008
Wasabi said:
Does Yuka actually do anything other than be completely fucking useless?

This.

Yukiko reminds me of Nyuu/Lucy (Killer mode ftw.)

Nov 1, 2009 7:03 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

But she needs to die,serious she is annoying and useless...
Nov 1, 2009 7:11 AM

Oct 2009
Kingwel said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

I would rather wait to see what she can do. I would bet anything that she will make Kakeru stronger.

Nov 1, 2009 7:16 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Kingwel said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
yvanc said:

I would rather wait to see what she can do. I would bet anything that she will make Kakeru stronger.

No no, she won't make him stronger, the only thing she does is slowing him down D: Get rid of her and the world will be a better place : D
Nov 1, 2009 8:20 AM

Oct 2009
I just got time to see this a second time. I think Kakeru has some power to see things ahead of time. Now it makes more sense why the Dark Knights want to get rid of him, because he can see all they do and they don't want to be stopped by him. BTW anyone knows if Drasvenia has to do with Transvania and vampires (those 2 knives) +regeneration (of those vampires) apply to Yukiko?
Oosran said:

No no, she won't make him stronger, the only thing she does is slowing him down D: Get rid of her and the world will be a better place : D

Yeah? How about it was because of Kakeru's feelings for Yuka that he got some strengh to see what Misuzu would do to test him more. If Yuka was not there I think it would not happen. Misuzu has no connection of emotional value to Kakeru so does this convince you?

Nov 1, 2009 8:26 AM

Jul 2009
Quite a pyramid up there, yeah she is annoying but don't died yet..she must be has some role in it..probably

francismeunier said:
I just got time to see this a second time. I think Kakeru has some power to see things ahead of time.
Lol..he did not only saw it, he respond to it..he even didn't realized he was doing it
Nov 1, 2009 8:52 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
Quite a pyramid up there, yeah she is annoying but don't died yet..she must be has some role in it..probably

francismeunier said:
I just got time to see this a second time. I think Kakeru has some power to see things ahead of time.
Lol..he did not only saw it, he respond to it..he even didn't realized he was doing it

So he has a power that overtakes like Yukiko has except Yukiko has a split personality but #5 might show us if the same is for Kakeru.

Nov 1, 2009 9:01 AM

Feb 2009
Nice episode ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 1, 2009 9:39 AM

Jan 2009
Laevantein said:

No really, I wouldn't be suprised if she's there only because they had to have 2 more eyes for the name to match.. Meaning they would've thought up the name before the characters.. But still, I wouldn't be surprised if that were indeed the case
Nov 2, 2009 12:30 PM

Dec 2007
Yukiko was awesome character since she is so badass. I am looking forward to Kakeru and his true power. I don't think Yuka is completely useless, but I assume she will get her power someday, and she is the key who will be the trigger for Kakeru.
Nov 2, 2009 2:14 PM

Oct 2009
gameoffreak8 said:
Yukiko was awesome character since she is so badass. I am looking forward to Kakeru and his true power. I don't think Yuka is completely useless, but I assume she will get her power someday, and she is the key who will be the trigger for Kakeru.

Finally someone who agrees on things I said in support for Yuka. Thank you sir you are great.

Nov 2, 2009 11:30 PM

Sep 2009
Wasabi said:
Does Yuka actually do anything other than be completely fucking useless?

i am guessing shes just the object of protection in this series...usually i end up hating these sort of chracters in an anime eg Orihime...but shes still not in the hate list

francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Tatynin said:

if she dies sooner guess kakures power will come sooner..seeing her dead wont be that sad..because of her death the fights will get ultra serious...maybe she really should die...and yes a huge doubt abt her having a hidden power...
Nov 3, 2009 12:27 PM

Jan 2008
Hybrid00 said:
Loli like Shiki and heals like Shirou?

My thoughts exactly. Type Moon is probably lawyering up as we speak :D
Edit: Someone mentioned Ciel, who fits the part better. They even look somewhat alike.
SentiNelNov 3, 2009 12:32 PM
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Nov 4, 2009 3:16 PM

Apr 2009
Power Rangers Villains,marcial artist villain fighting with a crazy girl with swords.
A annoying character that does nothing except slowing down everything and imitating Orihime.
Crazy guy,with hidden power that makes him crazy.
Stupid dialogues...
Yeah,get a 2.It's not 1 because of the MUSIC of the opening...
Nov 6, 2009 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
Isnt that bad .. What a big change of personaility

Nov 6, 2009 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
Maybe by next episode Kakeru will actually be useful?
Yukiko "tough" side was pretty cool!
Nov 11, 2009 5:43 PM

Mar 2008
Good episode. I was quite impressed by Yukiko, as her power and speed surprised me.

Nov 14, 2009 8:12 PM

Apr 2009
Yukiko <3333333
I totally agree with Ramen. Yukiko's power + speed + badass side = Really impressed me.
She's another new obsession~

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Nov 21, 2009 6:01 AM

Sep 2008
great development in events!

All the people who can see the Black Moon and have to suddenly go to Red Night are in the Modern Societies Study Club ((Takahisa is prolly joining too, he is just acting tough.)) =)

Kakeru used his eye a lil' in the ep and saw the future (dunno if this is rly what his power is, just guessing here ^ ^)

Yukiko has also shown her elite skills (inhuman fighting ability, killer instinct and regerenation ability) ((she has a split personality)). she's rly badass!

Takahisa has also shown his flame ability, a pyrokineticist.

5/5 ep!

We're gonna finally see Kakeru's eye ability in next ep!
Kaito__KidNov 21, 2009 6:05 AM

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 22, 2009 4:36 AM

Mar 2009
Yukiko is badass.

Nov 30, 2009 12:38 AM

Dec 2008
Good episode, and seems like now we know the abilities of more characters (Takahisa and his abilty to control fire, and Yukiko with the dual personality, killer instinct, and regeneration lol). Eager to find out what exactly Kakeru's power is though (there was a part when it shows him seeing the future? and also some scenes shown in next episode with his right eye exposed). Curious to find out what happens next, and about the sixth person who is also known to the red night.
Dec 22, 2009 3:30 AM

Aug 2009
Loved it, but it's still a bit vague. Why are they in red night, what is it and what do the black knight want from them?
Jan 16, 2010 12:46 PM

Aug 2009
Oh my, this episode was actually good. I liked this Yukiko girl. First, I was like nah because she looks like a weakling with a glasses, but after I saw her split personality, I changed my opinions about her. She's pretty much a bad ass too. >:D

Now I'm just waiting for Kakeru to kick some ass. Also, that future telekinesis eye technique he used while Misuzu and him were dueling sure was awesome. :3 Plus, that new guy with fire also seems to be interesting.
MoonfrostJan 16, 2010 12:49 PM
Apr 7, 2010 3:58 AM

Dec 2009
<3 i wonder if we'll see more Takahisa x Yukiko moments...
Apr 16, 2010 6:18 PM

Oct 2009
I liked this episode the most so far. Yukiko's power is impressive. Cute, invincible girls with split personalities and glasses are awesome in my book. She obviously has a thing for Takahisa. Will that be important later on?

Also, I thought Misuzu was supposed to be, like, super-powerful? At least, that's the impression I got when she was explaining her past. Her abilities don't seem to be enough to protect Kakeru and Yuka from the Black Knights.
Nov 24, 2010 3:06 PM

Apr 2010
To be honest I'm considering dropping this. It's starting to get predictable, repetitive and boring
Apr 9, 2011 5:15 AM

Oct 2008
Yukiko's skills are actually pretty amazing.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 19, 2012 5:50 AM

May 2012
Great episode didn't expected that kind of power from that girl! Interesting development I like it :D
Jan 21, 2014 9:58 AM

May 2008
What a crazy show...lol I got Gantz vibes all the way from Yukiko's regeneration after the red night. What does 11eyes means anyway. Are there 11 fragments there + the Eyemaster or what? Hell wayne...Yukiko was awesome in this ep! Godmode + Speedhack = YUKIKO owns! XD Typical cheater-pon skills :)
Mar 9, 2015 2:36 PM

Oct 2014
I fucking roflmao:d when I saw yukiko "die", that was just so anticlimactic. Ah well, still pretty good episode though imo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2015 9:19 AM

Oct 2014
Two highlights in this episode:

1. The comic relief trying to speak Italian (it made me laugh)

2. Seeing Yukiko's split personality.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.