Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Sep 4, 2021 12:35 AM

Jul 2019
Aoki-sama is very talkative, I mean, this whole fucked up project laid with a dead weight at his heart. Nine and Twelve saved themselves by their own methods but Five went to the other side of the barricades.

It was a very beautiful scene on the ferris wheel with all that night sky, fluorescent lights, teenage passion and pheromones up until Five decided to take advantage of Twelve's mental tortures. Honestly, I believe that Nine would forgive Twelve for his deviation from the plan, but in the heat of the moment Twelve spoke his word.

Holy shit, Nine seemed to escape and his head is still not on Five's golden plate. Awesome, take that, nutty bitch.
Sep 21, 2021 3:19 PM

Mar 2021
just now i hate white haired girl

hope shibazaki gonna do something rly big
Oct 17, 2021 6:48 AM
May 2020
yeah to be honest i'm not a fan of the romance between 12 and lisa. i really wish the reason why lisa and 12 are so fond of each other was better explained or elaborated on more. it's obviously a huge mistake on both of their parts: 12 is a terrorist and being involved with him is super dangerous. lisa should have realized that she will probably always be just a pawn to them. lisa is (rightfully) useless and a massive burden. 12 should have realised that she is a ticking time bomb and will probably cause trouble for them.

that's not saying that i wish it didn't happen. i actually kind of enjoyed the romance a little, as illogical as it was. plus i think it could have worked. i just wish it was better explained. why are they willing to make such massive mistakes, in spite of all the dangers? some dramatic monologues and flashbacks, maybe more elaboration of their characters and backstories to tie it all together, and it could have been a really interesting dilemna between mind and heart. all the romance scenes would have a lot more poignancy and drama to them.

ah, but i still liked the ferris wheel scene and the ride scene, among others, albeit, probably less than most viewers :)
Oct 17, 2021 7:06 AM
May 2020
Tyestor said:
Man, this anime is awesome in a lot of ways but its biggest downfall is that its only 11 episodes. It really needed a few more to flesh out the relationships, especially the one between twelve and Lisa, and backstories, particularly those that surround the Athena program.

oh my god i know right! if you wanna put a highly unlikely, highly illogical relationship (12 and lisa) in a story and have characters make huge, dramatic decisions (joining Sphinx, betraying 9) because of it, i would want an explanation. and a damn good one at that.

seriously though it really might have worked if they explained their feelings more, really, properly showed us why they are so attracted to each other and why they mean so much to each other (despite only knowing each other for what weeks? a month?). then, this relationship could really shine with a heart-wrenching dilemna between heart and mind. every single scene with 12 and lisa would become so much more powerful, so much more painful. especially at the ferris wheel, where their relationship blows up in their faces.

even still, i liked the ferris wheel sceene. i think it actually made me enjoy the relationship, just a little. even when i think it really needed more explanation.
Feb 3, 2022 8:51 AM
Nov 2020
This was the most beautiful bomb defusing scene I’ve ever watched. This should have been tense but I was just at ease. There was no hope from the start. They might die. But if so, this is a good way to go.
Jul 10, 2022 2:16 PM
Dec 2021
I really thought 12 and Lisa are going to die together.. and was honestly kinda disappointed that they didn't. He shouldn't have betrayed him...
Jul 31, 2022 8:36 AM

May 2020
Well, we all knew this forced romance was coming eventually. There is zero chemistry between 12 and Lisa.
Jan 10, 2023 1:52 PM
Nov 2021
Que tensão nessa parte da roda gigante. Episódio incrível como sempre.
Apr 4, 2023 1:27 PM
Feb 2020
May 17, 2023 12:08 AM

Nov 2017
What a BOMB of an episode..

Too soon, huh?
May 29, 2023 2:18 PM

Dec 2022
Great episodeeee
Jun 26, 2023 10:23 PM

Dec 2022
Twelve sure falls in love quickly. Lisa is a female civilian with a typical introverted personality that he's interacted with like three times, and now he's infatuated? On the other hand, I appreciate it giving me the ferris wheel scene, with its excellent music and stunning visual fidelity.

Five might have a bit too much authority in the FBI; given how often she loses her temper, collapses, or displays otherwise maverick motives. She has her own agenda in an agency that already has its own agenda. Next episode, her split personality should be introduced with yet another agenda, so we can have agendaception.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 5, 12:46 PM
Jan 2021
five is a bitch, hope she dies :)
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

380 by Yavicci »»
Yesterday, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

866 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:47 PM

» Boring

egosumjohn - Aug 30, 2023

22 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

448 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Jul 5, 2014

422 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.