Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 12, 2014 10:48 AM

Aug 2009
sumusiko said:
ssjokg said:
Yet he helps Yuki(and Yuno)...seems legit.
That they call a miracle that Yuki has 2 FDs, thanks to Yuno, and he is able to escape thanks to,gasp, logical thinking, is retarded in and of itself.

He probably wasn't looking, he mostlikely can't watch everything at the same time, hence why Yukki also thought to himself that it was thanks to Yuno not him, after god said it was a miracle.

Also, he didn't help either of them, the only one he helped was the Ninth so she could survive, but he excluded her from the game and it was to counter Murmur plans on helping Yuno.

God....an almighty god able to manipulate time, space, and the laws of cause and effect..wasnt able to look everywhere at the same time.

Which helped Yuki and Yuno....
Sep 12, 2014 10:52 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
They had potential to manipulate time?LOL
Explaining the biggest question is a sign of a good series.

Funny that you call others retarded for a freaking movement that in no way affects the chars or story and is there to simply make the scene more alive.
Or about Risei's eyes being "closed".

Never did I say it affected the story, or said the anime was bad because of it. I simply asked if the characters continued to be this retarded, you judge me because I like MN and try to prove me wrong with flawed arguments on MN and I can't judge an EPISODE (not even the show, you never saw me saying this show was bad because of it) based on the characters actions?

PS: Forgot to adress the first part, yes they had the potential to manipulate their future and knew the consequences of doing so. Again, the criteria isn't even a big question.
Sep 12, 2014 10:55 AM

Aug 2009
sumusiko said:
ssjokg said:
They had potential to manipulate time?LOL
Explaining the biggest question is a sign of a good series.

Funny that you call others retarded for a freaking movement that in no way affects the chars or story and is there to simply make the scene more alive.
Or about Risei's eyes being "closed".

Never did I say it affected the story, or said the anime was bad because of it. I simply asked if the characters continued to be this retarded, you judge me because I like MN and try to prove me wrong with flawed arguments on MN and I can't judge an EPISODE (not even the show, you never saw me saying this show was bad because of it) based on the characters actions?
We just showed you several stuff.That you even contradict yourself in your replies is a sign that you should just give up?

As for tragic past, yeah ,half of them had them in the past and the other half in the present...wow...

And I ask how a simply movement is being retarded.Do you call teachers retarded when they move around the classroom and desks too?
Sep 12, 2014 10:57 AM

Nov 2013
I think I should call it quits early.

At least the SAO vs. LH shitstorm was actually interesting and lasted much longer before everyone ended up talking with walls.
Sep 12, 2014 10:58 AM

Aug 2009
sumusiko said:

PS: Forgot to adress the first part, yes they had the potential to manipulate their future and knew the consequences of doing so.

Since when?
Sep 12, 2014 11:00 AM

Jun 2014
Botato said:
sumusiko said:

He probably wasn't looking, he mostlikely can't watch everything at the same time, hence why Yukki also thought to himself that it was thanks to Yuno not him, after god said it was a miracle.
Probably, most likely, maybe, etc...
You know there are some serious issues with the writing when you have to speculate so much.

sumusiko said:
Also, he didn't help either of them, the only one he helped was the Ninth so she could survive, but he excluded her from the game and it was to counter Murmur plans on helping Yuno.
Why is murmur a threat to a GOD in the first place? How is an assistant unharmed when the GOD is dying? Why does Deus need murmer in the first place?

And before you throw me the not everything should be explained bullshit again, becoming God and murmer's existence are central plot points of the show, therefore they have to be explained not hand waved by a retarded "just cause it is, yo."

You all try to prove that MN is bad while speculating about said flaws and you judge me for speculating BASED ON THE ANIME (Yukki's thoughts when the god said it), oh the irony.

The reason why god needed an assistance was never a plot question, never had it been raised until now just because you're trying to find flaws that don't really exist, again I can't determine the reasons why we needed to I'm not going to even answer that as it would go fall into the speculations category, but it wasn't even questioned in the anime.

Also, I don't know if you watched the show or not or if you haven't watched it in a long time, but this is exactly why i say most of you couldn't even understand the things you're judging about the show. Murmur was the first worlds murmur which was under the direct command of Yuno, therefore she was Yuno's murmur not the second worlds god murmur, hence why she helped Yuno win the game all along.

AnarchicSloth said:
sumusiko said:
it's a story, it's not based on real life, kek, he's trying to convince me that people actually do that, when in fact, they don't. (I'm sure some people might, but most people don't, if I saw someone doing that shit I'd immediately think they would jump me.)
Exactly. And how is it trying to convince you?

He's trying to convince me by trying to make it look as a valid action. Which honestly, isn't in most cases.

ssjokg said:
sumusiko said:

God....an almighty god able to manipulate time, space, and the laws of cause and effect..wasnt able to look everywhere at the same time.

Which helped Yuki and Yuno....

You're also speculating that he could, even if he could and he saw exactly what happened it could easily be considered a miracle how 2 14 year old kids survived against a serial killer with experience in killing. (Remember as far as god knows, Yuno had never participated in the first world.)
Sep 12, 2014 11:01 AM

Aug 2009
Botato said:

At least the SAO vs. LH shitstorm was actually interesting and lasted much longer before everyone ended up talking with walls.
I will stop as well since last time I got the hammer for talking about other anime in specific anime subforums...
Sep 12, 2014 11:04 AM
Jul 2014
sumusiko said:
AnarchicSloth said:
Exactly. And how is it trying to convince you?

He's trying to convince me by trying to make it look as a valid action. Which honestly, isn't in most cases.
What?
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 12, 2014 11:04 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
sumusiko said:

We just showed you several stuff.That you even contradict yourself in your replies is a sign that you should just give up?

As for tragic past, yeah ,half of them had them in the past and the other half in the present...wow...

And I ask how a simply movement is being retarded.Do you call teachers retarded when they move around the classroom and desks too?

If they walked in circles around my desk, yes probably, one thing is talking to a whole class room, a teacher moves around to make sure everyone is paying attention by keeping an eye on everyone and making sure everyone can hear him clearly, while the 2 guys just walk in circles around him for no reason, I mean if he was busy and was moving around finishing stuff while talking it'd be acceptable.

ssjokg said:
sumusiko said:

PS: Forgot to adress the first part, yes they had the potential to manipulate their future and knew the consequences of doing so.

Since when?

Because almost all of them successfully manipulated their own and other peoples future several times even during dead ends. Someone who with a close mind or someone with low "creativity" if we may call it that, would never have potential to make up different situations to make them get rid of their incoming death while being countered at the same time by another diary holder.
Sep 12, 2014 11:06 AM

Aug 2009
Making choices and affect yourself and others=potential to manipulate their future

Mindblown.

Ssjokg out.
Sep 12, 2014 11:07 AM

Jun 2014
AnarchicSloth said:
sumusiko said:

What?

I said it was a retarded action, and he said it wasn't because they were trying to convince him, he's trying to prove me wrong, thus trying to convince me that these actions were fine.

There's a difference between understand the actions of a god when you don't even know how they think, if they even exist in real life, another thing is judging a human action, when you're human yourself.
Sep 12, 2014 11:08 AM

Jun 2014
ssjokg said:
Making choices and affect yourself and others=potential to manipulate their future

Mindblown.

Ssjokg out.

Clearly you're too ignorant to understand, I recommend you to rewatch the show.
Sep 12, 2014 11:08 AM

Nov 2013
sumusiko said:
You all try to prove that MN is bad while speculating about said flaws and you judge me for speculating BASED ON THE ANIME (Yukki's thoughts when the god said it), oh the irony.
What the fuck does count as speculation in what I said? All I did was ask really simple questions that the show never addressed, which it SHOULD have answered.

sumusiko said:
The reason why god needed an assistance was never a plot question,
Yes it is. Murmur plays a major role especially in the ending episodes, why is his existence not explained at all?
sumusiko said:
never had it been raised until now just because you're trying to find flaws that don't really exist, again I can't determine the reasons why we needed to I'm not going to even answer that as it would go fall into the speculations category,
There's a shit ton of flaws in MN it's just impossible to list all of them in one discussion. And wtf how is this speculation? It's a question about something important that was never answered.

sumusiko said:
but it wasn't even questioned in the anime.
That's the fucking problem.

sumusiko said:
Also, I don't know if you watched the show or not or if you haven't watched it in a long time, but this is exactly why i say most of you couldn't even understand the things you're judging about the show. Murmur was the first worlds murmur which was under the direct command of Yuno, therefore she was Yuno's murmur not the second worlds god murmur, hence why she helped Yuno win the game all along.
Exactly, see why I question the reason God needs an assistant? He plays an important role yet we never get a good reason why he exists....
Sep 12, 2014 11:10 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:

I will stop as well since last time I got the hammer for talking about other anime in specific anime subforums...
I still replied.

Fuck me and my stupid habits.

Now I'm not replying though. For real.
Sep 12, 2014 11:11 AM

Nov 2012
sumusiko said:
ssjokg said:

It's not about morals its about someone being sane.And since he actually WANTS Yuki to win, holding the br makes no sense whatsoever.Or being oblivious to his sidekick.Or the myriads of problems the rest of the cast has or how useless are for no reason,highly trained cops, against a 14 year old.

Now calling characters retarded because of a nose or because they walk in circles around a man they want to convince.Yeah...

So you're telling me that if you wanted to convince someone you'd walk in circles around them? Seems legit, I see that every day.

You can convince anyone about anything by walking circles around them, it's intimidating.
Sep 12, 2014 11:13 AM
Jul 2014
sumusiko said:
AnarchicSloth said:
What?

I said it was a retarded action, and he said it wasn't because they were trying to convince him, he's trying to prove me wrong, thus trying to convince me that these actions were fine.

There's a difference between understand the actions of a god when you don't even know how they think, if they even exist in real life, another thing is judging a human action, when you're human yourself.
I don't give a shit about Mirai Nikki anymore. But "I don't see it in real life so it must be a retarded action". Wow. And I don't think walking around someone is convincing. He does it because why not. It doesn't mean he's retarded. I also don't care about what you're talking about with these other people. I think you calling it retarded just because you don't see it in real life is stupid
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 12, 2014 11:16 AM

Jun 2014
Botato said:
sumusiko said:
What the fuck does count as speculation in what I said? All I did was ask really simple questions that the show never addressed, which it SHOULD have answered.

sumusiko said:
The reason why god needed an assistance was never a plot question,
Yes it is. Murmur plays a major role especially in the ending episodes, why is his existence not explained at all?
sumusiko said:
never had it been raised until now just because you're trying to find flaws that don't really exist, again I can't determine the reasons why we needed to I'm not going to even answer that as it would go fall into the speculations category,
There's a shit ton of flaws in MN it's just impossible to list all of them in one discussion. And wtf how is this speculation? It's a question about something important that was never answered.

sumusiko said:
but it wasn't even questioned in the anime.
That's the fucking problem.

sumusiko said:
Exactly, see why I question the reason God needs an assistant? He plays an important role yet we never get a good reason why he exists....

Ops my bad, I confused you with ssj, you're not the one speculating, that reply was probably meant towards him, since he's the one trying to prove MN is bad while speculating about its flaws.

We don't need an explanation on why Murmur exists, just like we don't need an explanation or why god exists, none of it is relevant to the story, would the story change at all if we knew why murmur existed? No, it wouldn't, would the story change if we knew why god existed? No it wouldn't, like I had already mentioned a few replies back, there's no anime who explains everything, there's always things that don't need to be explained about, the big ones do. And the big ones in MN's case was Yuno's past, which was what the story is all about honestly, almost every single episode you see something strange about Yuno, either its past or her secrets, same thing for each characters background and why they acted the way they did, each of them had their own reasons, non psychopath characters weren't psychopaths when the game started (4th,7th,8th,1st,12th, 11th although 11th is questionable.)
Sep 12, 2014 11:18 AM

Jun 2014
AnarchicSloth said:
sumusiko said:

I don't give a shit about Mirai Nikki anymore. But "I don't see it in real life so it must be a retarded action". Wow. And I don't think walking around someone is convincing. He does it because why not. It doesn't mean he's retarded. I also don't care about what you're talking about with these other people. I think you calling it retarded just because you don't see it in real life is stupid

So if someone came up to you and started breakdancing while speaking to you about... Let's say homework, you wouldn't think they were retarded? You would, or at the very least you would think they were just stupid, perhaps "retarded" was too harsh if that's what you mean.

Anyone would be like "What the fuck you doing?" especially in a situation like that where they go around you in circles, trying to intimidate you or some shit, which was not the kind of mood they were trying to make in that particular situation
Sep 12, 2014 11:22 AM
Jul 2014
sumusiko said:
So if someone came up to you and started breakdancing while speaking to you about... Let's say homework, you wouldn't think they were retarded? You would, or at the very least you would think they were just stupid, perhaps "retarded" was too harsh if that's what you mean.
I would think it's annoying but it's an anime. Calling characters retarded because they do what you wouldn't expect in real life is stupid. Also that's not what he did though, did he? Walking around someone is not even a big deal.
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 12, 2014 11:26 AM

Jun 2014
AnarchicSloth said:
sumusiko said:
I would think it's annoying but it's an anime. Calling characters retarded because they do what you wouldn't expect in real life is stupid. Also that's not what he did though, did he? Walking around someone is not even a big deal.

I know it's an anime, that's why I kept watching, last time I thought a character was retarded I was surprised by the end of the anime :P

It's not a big deal, but it's not something you would do in a situation, I know it's an anime and all that but they were trying to convince him not intimidate him, so the whole walking in circles was a bit annoying.
Sep 12, 2014 11:42 AM
Jul 2014
sumusiko said:
last time I thought a character was retarded I was surprised by the end of the anime :P
Yukiteru?
Sorry, just had to.

sumusiko said:
It's not a big deal, but it's not something you would do in a situation
No, it's something you wouldn't do or think someone else would do. There's no need to write it off like that. Also it could have been a big deal considering you asked if it would carry on being this "retarded". That might mean there's a possibility you may drop it.
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 12, 2014 11:53 AM

Jun 2014
AnarchicSloth said:
sumusiko said:
last time I thought a character was retarded I was surprised by the end of the anime :P
Yukiteru?
Sorry, just had to.

sumusiko said:
It's not a big deal, but it's not something you would do in a situation
No, it's something you wouldn't do or think someone else would do. There's no need to write it off like that. Also it could have been a big deal considering you asked if it would carry on being this "retarded". That might mean there's a possibility you may drop it.

Yukiteru still is shit lmao.

Well, sorry for picking such harsh words then, I guess I should've said stupid instead
Sep 14, 2014 9:20 AM

Jun 2014
Please stop watching anime.
Previously: BlueXRam
Apr 8, 2015 7:01 AM

Mar 2013
No it's boring and overrated.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.