Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Naruto Chapter 692 Discussion

Sep 10, 2014 2:16 PM

Wtf, Sasuke.

Sep 10, 2014 2:18 PM

No No No. That would actually make Sasuke a deeper and intelligent character. We want an angry indecisive teen who can only think shallow solutions...
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Sep 10, 2014 2:24 PM

After all it has come to this... Sasuke really doens't deserve the power Hagoromo gave him...
Naruto will turn him to dust I hope!

Sep 10, 2014 2:48 PM

link9us said:
People are so caught up in this Good Vs evil concept that they fail to recognize what sasuke character truly represents, he's more complex that you give him credit for. He's always been the rival and the darker half of naruto, on the apposite of the spectrum, what ever philosophy you want to use. I don't see why its surprising that this inevitable outcome was to come to pass at some point. He's always had his own ideology that he uses, that was always separate from naruto's goal. He's a more complex character.

Whatever Sasuke represents I consider him a shallow character, I don't see the complexity here. After all that he could learn (from Itachi, Hashirama, about the history of the world) he decides to dominate and change the world through POWER(not very smart, as this is a primal cause of the cycle of hatred). And what's so complex about his character? itachi killed the Uchihas, he hated him, wants to kill him. He learns it was not Itachi but the village gave the order, he hates the village and the Hokage, wants to kill them all. He learns the history of the world, he blames the system that made the villages abd people like that and thus made his brother like that, wants to kill everyone to rule as dictator. Where is the complexity?
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Sep 10, 2014 3:14 PM

Light is more complex than darkness; Sasuke was better of wanting pure destruction than now spitting dumb lines about revolution.

Sep 10, 2014 3:19 PM

Tch. Of course you can't end the series without the Naruto/Sasuke fight. I'm just disappointed in how it came about. Sasuke's always been a shitty character and we all know it from the beginning. OP beginning, power-ups given freely, learning the truth from his brother, and still doing dumb shit.

Sep 10, 2014 3:22 PM

Damn Sasuke, thinks he can do everything because his OP eyes...

Sep 10, 2014 3:24 PM

Wow, and when we thought everything was over... And it's not! Crazy chapter, damn! Evil Sasuke is back! So it's certain that Naruto will go over 700 hundred chapters, there's no way they can wrap up this final fight within 7 chapters. I'm glad that the Kaguya mess wasn't the final fight and that this is indeed the final fight of Naruto! Like it or not, 2014 has been a crazy year for Naruto with a lot of twists and turns. Crazy chapter though, Sasuke was crazy I found this chapter to be a very entertaining chapter and Sasuke made this chapter for me. I hope that Naruto beats Sasuke, I don't hope that Naruto kills Sasuke but it would be interesting to see. Either way, I can't wait to see the true ending of Naruto.

Sep 10, 2014 3:35 PM

SkyFade said:
Light is more complex than darkness; Sasuke was better of wanting pure destruction than now spitting dumb lines about revolution.

What a bastard, in the end he was no different from Madara. Disappointed about how it turned out. So lame.

Sasuke d*ck mode.

Sep 10, 2014 3:39 PM

This chapter was great! Sasuke will be the final villian after all I guess. The only downside of this is that Naruto's power may be limited because of the tail beasts being controlled by Sasuke. Hence there may be another asspull power up coming out. Hopefully I'm wrong. 5/5

Sep 10, 2014 3:41 PM

j0x said:
Mahone7 said:
I hope one of them dies

if one of them dies then how can they dispel the infinite tsukoyomi?

that's doesn't need to happen, the story can have a different ending?

they could both die, would be much better ending
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 10, 2014 3:55 PM

soundscape said:

No No No. That would actually make Sasuke a deeper and intelligent character. We want an angry indecisive teen who can only think shallow solutions...

Man, you must not like Sasuke as a character if you what him to be a "angry indecisive teen who can only think shallow solutions." Lol
"We"? Bro. Don't assume everyone thinks what you said. Just say I. I sure don't want him to be like that. Just my opinion though, so don't go supa saiyan on me. :)

Sep 10, 2014 3:58 PM

Guess there's still hope for the ramen guy to appear

Sep 10, 2014 3:59 PM

Sasuke having the power to seal up all 9 tailed beasts in one move? Sounds a bit OP to me, if not unrealistic. Then again, what IS realistic at this point in Naruto...

Sep 10, 2014 4:00 PM
Peralisc said:
j0x said:

if one of them dies then how can they dispel the infinite tsukoyomi?

there is a movie sequel to the manga coming up, and Naruto is a grown man in it but Sasuke is nowhere to be seen so its almost confirmed that Sasuke might die

Sep 10, 2014 4:06 PM

Kyuutoryuu said:
Sasuke having the power to seal up all 9 tailed beasts in one move? Sounds a bit OP to me, if not unrealistic. Then again, what IS realistic at this point in Naruto...

It just shows how strong he and everyone has gotten. Manga is fiction anyway. It's not suppose to be realistic. Well at least this series. Other series are total contradictory to what I've said. xD

Sep 10, 2014 4:06 PM

vongola-undecimo said:
Guess there's still hope for the ramen guy to appear

he will be the final boss

Sep 10, 2014 4:07 PM

j0x said:
Peralisc said:

there is a movie sequel to the manga coming up, and Naruto is a grown man in it but Sasuke is nowhere to be seen so its almost confirmed that Sasuke might die

Who knows, maybe Naruto dies in the movie?

Sep 10, 2014 4:09 PM
Zeus97 said:
j0x said:

how can you say that Naruto that is like 20+ years old will die in the Movie when the fight with Sasuke is happening right now that Naruto is only 16+ years old?

Sep 10, 2014 4:17 PM

j0x said:
Zeus97 said:

how can you say that Naruto that is like 20+ years old will die in the Movie when the fight with Sasuke is happening right now that Naruto is only 16+ years old?

I can say that. Just as like anyone can say that the ramen guy can be Hokage in the movie. Up until now anything is possible. What if their fight right now has no conclusion? What if Sasuke is somehow losing against Naruto and flees? Then in the movie they have their final confrontation? These are all plausible predictions, but I hope it doesn't happen.

Sep 10, 2014 4:31 PM

Naruto kill that fucker.

Sep 10, 2014 4:37 PM

Predictable, but it as been the most expected battle, the main goal behind all Naruto series, Naruto x Sasuke, so lets give it a try...
"Before creation there must be destruction. If my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, I have no choice but to move forward." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Sep 10, 2014 4:53 PM

That was kind of random... Well at least we'll get one last Naruto vs. Sasuke moment. It'll be cool when it gets adapted to a storm game.

Sep 10, 2014 5:06 PM

I don't understand... how people think this was an *sspull...

like, i didn't expect it, but it makes sense, given everything around sasuke and the hints we got.

anyways, good chapter

Sep 10, 2014 5:10 PM
AzuStar said:

like, i didn't expect it, but it makes sense, given everything around sasuke and the hints we got.

anyways, good chapter

i agree, Sasuke's evil character did not change one bit, and chapter 619 already explained that the Uchiha clan are possessed by evil, and Sasuke is the only remaining Uchiha left to die

Sep 10, 2014 5:13 PM

Woowwwwwww, that was crazy unexpected.
I can't even say if those actions are in Sasuke's character, his character has been so unclear since he met Itachi in the war arc.

Sep 10, 2014 5:15 PM
j0x said:
AzuStar said:

anyways, good chapter

i agree, Sasuke's evil character did not change one bit, and chapter 619 already explained that the Uchiha clan are possessed by evil, and Sasuke is the only remaining Uchiha left to die
Yeah they are possessed by evil, So it isn't changeable(?). And the fact Naruto wasn't surprised one bit also tells us he knew Sasuke was gonna do this.

Sep 10, 2014 5:28 PM

Zeus97 said:
Kyuutoryuu said:

It just shows how strong he and everyone has gotten. Manga is fiction anyway. It's not suppose to be realistic. Well at least this series. Other series are total contradictory to what I've said. xD
"everyone".. only naruto and sasuke are OP as fuck at this point, and Sasuke > Naruto atm.. so inc asspull.
ScazoN said:
j0x said:

Yeah they are possessed by evil, So it isn't changeable(?). And the fact Naruto wasn't surprised one bit also tells us he knew Sasuke was gonna do this.
to me it just showed how poorly this chapter was executed.

Sep 10, 2014 5:39 PM
YES

Sep 10, 2014 5:50 PM

We're now in Naruto's infinite tsukuyomi dream where he becomes the best ninja there ever was, saves the world, defeats Sasuke/brings him back, and probably gets Sakura. We have to be right? The way things are moving just feels so unnatural.

Sep 10, 2014 8:08 PM

[size=130] YES! [/size] The last arc (war arc) has been saved. Sasuke is final villain and I can finally see the battle to the death rematch. I was SO DISAPPOINTED when Sasuke "turned good" early in the war arc and didn't have the rematch with Naruto. Even though I love this new development I can't help but wonder why doesn't the sos6p just take away Sasuke's rinnengan or re summon the kages to deal with him.

Sep 10, 2014 8:15 PM

Aaaaaaaannndd the Naruto manga is extended, nice job Kishimoto *claps slowly*. As expected the final battle was Sasuke vs. Naruto after all. Uggghhh sasuke you have become really annoying. Just end it soon, PLEASE! =_=

Sep 10, 2014 8:18 PM

DrGeroCreation said:
Even though I love this new development I can't help but wonder why doesn't the sos6p just take away Sasuke's rinnengan or re summon the kages to deal with him.

He's currently weak and has used all his Chakra, he can't stay in that world for long.

Sep 10, 2014 8:46 PM

As much as i want this battle to go down, i actually hope it doesn't turn into a generic fight like kaguya's. I actually want to see some of these ideals and sasuke's goals become reality. The fight in that regards would just be on a much larger scale. It would be like Hashirama and Madara all over again, only this generation. That is what i truly want to see but chances are kishimoto is going to rush this and its just going to be single 1v1 fight and thats it. Hope it extends beyond that with some new developments though.

I mean can you guys imagine though what sort of direction kishi could go with this. If he really wanted to. He could have sasuke as a full hokage, leading a rebellion against naruto, trying to kill all of the hokage leaders, fixing the internal cycle of war and on the other end, naruto leading his entire allied shinobi army against him LOL. THAT would be a fcking revolution. But chances are its just going to be one single straightforward one sided fight. Though this possibility could be in the new film though. For once though it would be nice if kishimoto could flex his mind a bit and create some sort of scenario like that instead of all these straightforward battles happening on this one battlefield.
Modified by link9us, Sep 10, 2014 8:53 PM

Sep 10, 2014 9:00 PM
DrGeroCreation said:
[size=130] YES! [/size] The last arc (war arc) has been saved. Sasuke is final villain and I can finally see the battle to the death rematch. I was SO DISAPPOINTED when Sasuke "turned good" early in the war arc and didn't have the rematch with Naruto. Even though I love this new development I can't help but wonder why doesn't the sos6p just take away Sasuke's rinnengan or re summon the kages to deal with him.
I didn't know you read the manga? :o

[and i feel the same way as you did about sasuke turning good]

Sep 10, 2014 9:20 PM

I didn't think they would fight this soon, I thought it would happen after saving everyone and they all rest up.

Guess things are coming to an end sooner than later.

Let the final fight begin!
Eh

Sep 10, 2014 9:26 PM

ScazoN said:
DrGeroCreation said:
I didn't know you read the manga? :o

[and i feel the same way as you did about sasuke turning good]
Yeah along with Bleach even though I don't have them on my manga list. I don't really focus on updating my manga list like I do with my anime list.

Chiyo361 said:
He's currently weak and has used all his Chakra, he can't stay in that world for long.
Okay that makes sense.

Sep 10, 2014 9:28 PM

Sasuke is in the spotlight. God, i hope his goals become reality. It's pretty obvious that the current system doesn't work, not to mention the Five Kage being worthless politicians clinging to their little pieces of land, while the Tailed Beasts are the instruments of conflict - kinda like nukes to our world forces.

I really, really hope this battle lives up to the years of hype and anticipation, though i kinda doubt it. Honestly, it felt kind of rushed. Kaguya got sealed a chapter ago, and now immediately Sasuke's bringing it. It really doesn't make sense for him to wait, but still...

5/5. Can't wait until next week.. oops, i meant the week after.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~

Sep 10, 2014 10:34 PM
Z4k said:
Please let there be no talk no jutsu this time

Yeah, I want to see a lot of blood, Sasuke's.
...and body parts, eyes, dead kids, Pennywise

Sep 11, 2014 12:26 AM

Zeus97 said:
soundscape said:

Man, you must not like Sasuke as a character if you what him to be a "angry indecisive teen who can only think shallow solutions." Lol
"We"? Bro. Don't assume everyone thinks what you said. Just say I. I sure don't want him to be like that. Just my opinion though, so don't go supa saiyan on me. :)

It was sarcastic, he is already an angry indecisive teen... I actually liked Sasuke as a char till he fought with Itachi, when he decided to go against Konoha that was just so shallow and stupid...

Sep 11, 2014 12:30 AM
Varak-blackhand said:
Z4k said:
Please let there be no talk no jutsu this time

naruto is shounen manga that will not happen and talk-no-jutsu will happen

Sep 11, 2014 12:38 AM

I'm just interested in the Rinnegans true strength and it's background. Hopefully Sasuke will show me everything regarding that.

Sep 11, 2014 12:39 AM

j0x said:
Varak-blackhand said:

If only Naruto was as liberal with its use of blood and gore as Bleach is in this final arc.

Sep 11, 2014 12:42 AM
Ryukatsuka said:
j0x said:

If only Naruto was as liberal with its use of blood and gore as Bleach is in this final arc.

i agree Bleach has lot of blood but pacing/story progress is slow meanwhile Naruto has less blood but the pacing/story progress is super fast lol the contradiction between the two

Sep 11, 2014 1:01 AM
I dont normally comment on Manga series as it is just comic.

But the character of Sasuke is too dark and his hatred this time is something that can NOT be justify. He has seen Madara's end, he has seen Kaguya's end. He has heard the story of the past first hand from the dead person and goes way back more to Sage of Six Path and even more with Black Jetsu. The story is clear, no more doubt, no more questions, peace has come. Everybody is the victim of the ninja ancestor.

And now this kid came back and said the kage is the cause of all this ? WTF ?? After fighting with Kaguya he still didnt get it ? He is just like Madara and Kaguya. If i can say, Sasuke represents human being that never learn from mistakes and history. Asshole indeed.

I wish Sage of Six Path can withdraw his power from Sasuke and let him die in vain just like Madara.

Eventho i know at the end Sasuke will eventually make up with Naruto but i have totally lost sympathy with this dude

Rick

Sep 11, 2014 1:23 AM

Seriously I'm so damn sick of this Uchiha twisted logic and vengeance. Please Naruto, its time to end the Uchiha bloodline once and for all. Kill Sasuke and end this bitch clan lineage forever.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて

Sep 11, 2014 1:38 AM

j0x said:
Ryukatsuka said:

i agree Bleach has lot of blood but pacing/story progress is slow meanwhile Naruto has less blood but the pacing/story progress is super fast lol the contradiction between the two

I suppose they each have their strengths and weaknesses. Bleach has more relevant characters in each arc (Espada, Sternritter) and that sort of has a detrimental effect on the pacing since Kubo has to systematically deal with and develop everyone, whereas in Naruto it's just the main supporting cast and maybe one or two villains so it's easier to maintain a consistent pacing. It definitely would've been nice if it had more blood though.

Sep 11, 2014 1:41 AM

Ryukatsuka said:
Bleach has more relevant characters in each arc (Espada, Sternritter)

Damn, the definition of "relevant" sure has changed since my time...

Anyway back to Naruto.

Sep 11, 2014 2:42 AM

So i guess what i said before is looking really likley that this manga will end around chapter 700 maybe before maybe a couple over with no real epilogue. So im guessing this final fight will be all there is left in this manga

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 11, 2014 2:45 AM

JizzyHitler said:
So i guess what i said before is looking really likley that this manga will end around chapter 700 maybe before maybe a couple over with no real epilogue. So im guessing this final fight will be all there is left in this manga

Well the Last Movie will be official so it will cover what's left in the manga

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

Preview MangaManga Store