Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2014 3:13 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
lol so Naruto vs Sasuke finale will happen after all
Sep 10, 2014 3:21 AM

Oct 2013
I hope one of them dies
Sep 10, 2014 3:22 AM

Dec 2013
sasuke vs naruto :D finally
Sep 10, 2014 3:23 AM

Jan 2009
Mahone7 said:
I hope one of them dies

if one of them dies then how can they dispel the infinite tsukoyomi?
Sep 10, 2014 3:24 AM

Dec 2012
So its not all over yet and now its gonna be Naruto vs Sasuke.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 10, 2014 3:27 AM

Mar 2014
Goddammit, Sasuke! You and your neurotic Uchiha stick-up-the-ass. Why am I even surprised this idiot still has delusions of grandeur.

Revolution? PAH!!!!

I hope there isn't some sort of use he'll find for Madara's body to further complicate things.
Sep 10, 2014 3:33 AM

Jan 2013
Sasuke... really? You've become a terrible character again, you annoying mofo. Ah, when I thought it was over, this shitty Uchiha came in and ruin everything...

Chapter was cool though, I do hope he kills Five Kage except Gaara.7

Sasuke officially worst character in the manga.
KladSep 10, 2014 3:36 AM
Sep 10, 2014 3:33 AM
Dec 2013
OH MY GOD HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.

Sasuke is one crazy cunt! I actually liked him this chapter(specifically the face expressions), DAMNNNNNN. FUCK THIS IS EPIC.

Naruto wasn't surprised..? That kinda tells us something, I guess this is the final battle!

Revolution? I LAFF@U
UchihaSep 10, 2014 3:37 AM
Sep 10, 2014 3:34 AM

Apr 2014
Damn you, Kishimoto! What is this?! Do you want to extend this manga again!?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2014 3:35 AM

Jun 2012
No surprise really that it has come to this. Naruto really needs to beat some sense into Sauske for once.
Sep 10, 2014 3:35 AM

Jan 2009
naruto manga is on break next week btw (or i guess the whole jump magazine)
Sep 10, 2014 3:36 AM

Dec 2011
We all know that this gonna happens like the hermit prophecy....guess now for the final battle.I'm kinda hyper about it....too bad next chapter is in 2 weeks
Sep 10, 2014 3:39 AM

Mar 2014
Sasuke not being in 'The last' character designs (or at least those that have been released so far) makes sense now. It's obvious that they're leaving it out because his character heavily involves the ending of this manga.

Perhaps he may even die. I could see Kurama convincing Naruto to kill him for the sake of peace and all, but that may be too drastic an outcome. Who knows!
Sep 10, 2014 3:42 AM

Jan 2009
Ryukatsuka said:
Sasuke not being in 'The last' character designs (or at least those that have been released so far) makes sense now. It's obvious that they're leaving it out because his character heavily involves the ending of this manga.

Perhaps he may even die. I could see Kurama convincing Naruto to kill him for the sake of the world, but that may be too drastic.

but if Sasuke died then how can they dispel the Infinite Tsukoyomi? the Sage of the Sixth Path this chapter confirmed that Sasuke and Naruto will have to dispel it together unless Naruto can acquire a rinnegan too just like how another Uzamaki named Nagato got rinnegan eyes
Sep 10, 2014 3:43 AM
Sep 2007
Emo Sasuke is back.
Hi
Sep 10, 2014 3:44 AM
Dec 2013
Ryukatsuka said:

Perhaps he may even die. I could see Kurama convincing Naruto to kill him for the sake of peace and all, but that may be too drastic an outcome. Who knows!
Woahwoahwoah, I was thinking the exact same thing man, I also think that since his character design hasn't been released must be because of this 'final battle'. But then again, Kishimoto could be doing this purposely to make us think this, not releasing his design for the movie while having this stunt happening suddenly will make us think of many possibilities of what to come.

j0x said:
but if Sasuke died then how can they dispel the Infinite Tsukoyomi? the Sage of the Sixth Path this chapter confirmed that Sasuke and Naruto will have to dispel it together unless Naruto can acquire a rinnegan too just like how another Uzamaki named Nagato got rinnegan eyes
They can use the So6p to do it?
Sep 10, 2014 3:46 AM

Mar 2010
j0x said:
Ryukatsuka said:

Perhaps he may even die. I could see Kurama convincing Naruto to kill him for the sake of the world, but that may be too drastic.

this how i see it potentially playing out...

naruto beats sauske to verge of death-->talk no jutsu sasuke--> dispell infinte tsukoyomi--> sauske dies--> naruto becomes hokage-->end
Sep 10, 2014 3:47 AM

Mar 2014
holy shit that was too abrupt.

I hope this will be a great fight between them, without all these very powerful jutsu that we discovered in this arc. I want it to be like the past fights, with chidori nagashi, rasengan, kage bunshin and stuff.

Looking forward to the next chapter...in two weeks -_-
Sep 10, 2014 3:48 AM

Jan 2009
ScazoN said:

j0x said:
They can use the So6p to do it?

the Sage of the Sixth Path said he reach his limit so he will disappear shortly
Sep 10, 2014 3:49 AM

Mar 2014
j0x said:
Ryukatsuka said:

Yeah, that's what I thought of after posting too. Though I guess if only the Rinnegan as well as containing the Chakra of the Tailed beasts are requirements, then as long as Sasuke's eye is salvageable and can be transplanted again to either Kakashi or Naruto then the genjutsu can still be released maybe. But I don't see them doing that to him as their former friend, unless he is talk-no-jutsu'd and says so willingly.

Whatever happens, I think it's big enough of a spoiler that they haven't released his design yet for that reason.
Sep 10, 2014 3:51 AM

Oct 2007
It was too good to be true that Sasuke would change so easily, but at least looking forward to the fight!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2014 3:52 AM

Jan 2009
batossai said:
j0x said:

this how i see it potentially playing out...

naruto beats sauske to verge of death-->talk no jutsu sasuke--> dispell infinte tsukoyomi--> sauske dies--> naruto becomes hokage-->end

i guess thats possible considering that the second hokage mention that the uchiha clan are really evil (according to chapter 619) and sasuke is the last uchiha so he needs to be gone lol
Sep 10, 2014 3:53 AM

Mar 2014
guys Sasuke won't die. Like Naruto said to Sasuke in episode 213 or so, if they fight both of them will die. Naruto won't die for sure, so Sasuke will live too. Maybe Naruto will sort it out with talk no jutsu.
Also, Kishimoto said he will try to create an ending that will appeal to all the fans.

Hawaiian420 said:
Emo Sasuke is back.

LOL

Jul 2013
Oh god Sasuke
You.. are insane
What the hell.
Expecting some TnJ since they need both Sasuke and Naruto to expel Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Jan 2013
They did it again this chapter! U_U KakaXSaku anyone?

Sep 10, 2014 3:54 AM

Aug 2013
This chapter was good.It was obvious that this is going to happen when Sasuke decided to go to the war,I hope the ending of this is not a bs because of what the Sage said.
Sep 10, 2014 3:54 AM

Apr 2014
Hory shet.
I give this a 5 for a good change, finally!
Never thought this fight would happen now. Others predicted they would fight in the Chuunin exams again, knowing how Kishi likes to parallel the past with the present.
If Sasuke goes out like Madara, staying true to his ideals, then this manga would be boss again!
Sep 10, 2014 3:55 AM
Aug 2014
No more TNJ, PLEASE!

But, for now, who do you think will win? Naruto doesn't have tailed beasts, does he?
Sep 10, 2014 3:57 AM

Aug 2013
GigaL said:
No more TNJ, PLEASE!

But, for now, who do you think will win? Naruto doesn't have tailed beasts, does he?
He does have them,a portion of them.

Sep 2012
-Klad- said:

kiss it Scazon

sasuga Sasuke

another backstabbing, can't say I'm surprised but still keen to see the end of it. Those facial expressions were something else
Aug 2014
The_ClownPrince said:
GigaL said:
No more TNJ, PLEASE!

He does have them,a portion of them.

Well, I kinda feel bad for Sasuke somehow :3
Sep 10, 2014 4:00 AM

Mar 2014
Flume said:
-Klad- said:

kiss it Scazon

sasuga Sasuke

another backstabbing, can't say I'm surprised

When I glanced at this at first I thought Kakashi's hand was at Sakura's shoulder xD
Sep 10, 2014 4:01 AM

Jul 2013
GoMarcia said:

If you haven't seen Sasuke vs Naruto coming then you're an idiot.
Sep 10, 2014 4:01 AM
Dec 2013
Disgusting.

Just.

Disgusting.
Sep 10, 2014 4:02 AM

Mar 2014
MoeGod said:
GoMarcia said:

If you haven't seen Sasuke vs Naruto coming then you're an idiot.

Indeed. It was foreshadowed AGES ago!
Sep 10, 2014 4:02 AM

Oct 2011
Kurama is the biggest tsundere

Sep 10, 2014 4:03 AM

Jun 2009
So it's gonna happen after all. I was actually surprised by this since there kinda was no reason anymore for them to duke it out (and I would've been fine with it). I guess that would've made too much sense...
Sep 10, 2014 4:04 AM

Mar 2010
now that i think about it... does anyone else feel like sauske might be stronger? i mean he has sharingan/perfect susanoo , amaterasu, all his previous lightining attacks, and he apparently has access to rennigan powers versus a naruto with different colored rasengans , flight ability. and healing. I honestly feel like sauske is way stronger
Sep 10, 2014 4:05 AM

Apr 2012
danae17 said:
Flume said:

kiss it Scazon

sasuga Sasuke

another backstabbing, can't say I'm surprised

When I glanced at this at first I thought Kakashi's hand was at Sakura's shoulder xD

It's probably on her ass.
Sep 10, 2014 4:06 AM

Jan 2009
batossai said:
now that i think about it... does anyone else feel like sauske might be stronger? i mean he has sharingan/perfect susanoo , amaterasu, all his previous lightining attacks, and he apparently has access to rennigan powers versus a naruto with different colored rasengans , flight ability. and healing. I honestly feel like sauske is way stronger

yes i also think that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto at the moment
Sep 10, 2014 4:09 AM

Aug 2013
j0x said:
batossai said:

yes i also think that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto at the moment
Naruto with the tailed beast inside them is stronger.
Sep 10, 2014 4:09 AM
Sep 2014
qucik prediction how its all gunna end (probs wrong)

Sasuke and Naruto show down, Sasuke kicks Naurto's ass, TNJ fails, Sasuke turns his attention to 5 Kages, Naruto being smart and sneaky goads Sasuke into facing them face-to-face and not killing them in their sleep, Sasuke being all cocky alpha uchiha agrees, quick heal from tsunade and its 5 kages + naruto vs Sasuke, sasuke dies, kakashi is all like, "i do need a sharigan" THE END
Sep 10, 2014 4:12 AM

Dec 2013
Nice to see that Naruto vs Sasuke about to go down. Though Sasuke using chibaku tensei seemed to out of nowhere especially on that scale
Sep 10, 2014 4:13 AM

Mar 2012
I swear, as time goes, Sasuke is becoming more retarded.

At least we get our Sasuke vs Naruto final battle.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 10, 2014 4:14 AM

Jan 2009
Ryukatsuka said:
j0x said:

Yeah, that's what I thought of after posting too. Though I guess if only the Rinnegan as well as containing the Chakra of the Tailed beasts are requirements, then as long as Sasuke's eye is salvageable and can be transplanted again to either Kakashi or Naruto then the genjutsu can still be released maybe. But I don't see them doing that to him as their former friend, unless he is talk-no-jutsu'd and says so willingly.

Whatever happens, I think it's big enough of a spoiler that they haven't released his design yet for that reason.

yep its like confirming that Sasuke will die because he has no old character design on that last movie to be released
Sep 10, 2014 4:15 AM

Aug 2008
So in the end,it really come down to Sasuke vs Naruto.

I guess that that is for better since it's too sudden that Sasuke suddenly turn good guy though Oro turn good is even more unrealistic.
ZapredonSep 10, 2014 4:22 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 10, 2014 4:16 AM
Mar 2011
Wow. I'm the only one who disliked this chapter.

Because, really, nothing happened. They just had to connect somehow the war to the Sasuke Naruto battle...

But yeah, they just have to end it some way or another, and how it doesn't really matter.
Sep 10, 2014 4:20 AM

May 2009
So what's exactly Sasuke's plan? Kill all the five kages, ???, step three profit REVOLUTION? Because it doesn't work even in the short term. I know I shouldn't expect much from a manga for children, but jeez would it kill writing believable characters instead of angry teenagers throwing tantrums?

I should really have written Sasuke instead of the Sage of the Six Paths in my prediction.
Sep 10, 2014 4:23 AM
Dec 2013
one thing i hate about naruto story line is that every villains in naruto suddenly become a good person at their last breath.. n it seems like all of their wrong doings r forgiven -_-" (so predictable)..
i hope sasuke vs naruto's fight won't turn like that.. otherwise i will be so disappointed :(

btw, if naruto becomes the place where all bijuus can meet up, isn't that mean naruto will become the ultimate hokage? lol
Sep 10, 2014 4:24 AM

Jul 2013
Naruto vs Sasuke incoming, been waiting for years to see this.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.