Forum Settings
Forums

DVD/Blu-ray Extra Short Anime of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun [Update Apr 14]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
#1
Oct 27, 2009 12:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4384
According to Neowing, the DVD & Blu-ray volume 1 limited editions of "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" will include an extra short anime. It will be released on January 29th, 2010. Short novel episodes of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" will also be bundled with the limited editions of the eight volumes. The episodes are called "Kanzaki Kaori chapter".

Source: Neowing

Updated on April 14th
According to the official website, the DVD & Blu-ray volume 5 will include another extra anime. It will be released on May 28th.

Source: [ur=http://www.project-railgun.net/contents/hp0013/index01070000.html]Railgun official website[/url]
Modified by dtshyk, Apr 14, 2010 12:08 AM
 
#2
Oct 27, 2009 12:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 730
me want real 2nd season! though railgun is satisfactory enough.. =3
 
#3
Oct 27, 2009 12:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 249
dtshyk said:
Short novel episodes of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" will also be bundled with the limited editions of the eight volumes. The episodes are called "Kanzaki Kaori chapter".


This makes me most happy *teardrop*
TEACH US KANZAKI-SENPAAAAI


 
#4
Oct 27, 2009 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2926
More Misaka? I'm in.


 
#5
Oct 27, 2009 6:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 924
desolato said:
More Misaka? I'm in.

Biribiri bloomers moe.
 
#6
Oct 27, 2009 3:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 47
dtshyk said:
According to Neowing, the DVD & Blu-ray volume 1 limited editions of "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" will include an extra short anime. It will be released on January 29th, 2010. Short novel episodes of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" will also be bundled with the limited editions of the eight volumes. The episodes are called "Kanzaki Kaori chapter".

Source: Neowing


Well, 24 episodes for Railgun. Amirite?

Time to update the info of Railgun?

And yay for Kanzaki-sama.
 
#7
Oct 29, 2009 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 510
Hopefully this is a Misaka-tan episodes (these -tan eps are hilarious)

 
#8
Oct 29, 2009 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 380
Yay, Kanzaki is awesome character and specials about her are great news.
 
#9
Nov 1, 2009 11:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 72
wao! a great news for me! i am a kanzaki fans!
Modified by sdaasdasdasdas, Nov 9, 2009 5:02 AM
 
Nov 20, 2009 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
Kanzaki's segment in the Index-tan shorts was hands down my favorite.

"...a certain voice actress got piss drunk at the release party."
"Shut up you amateur!"

 
Nov 27, 2009 9:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3696
2010 come faster!
 
Nov 28, 2009 6:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 109
kanzaki yayayayay
 
Nov 28, 2009 9:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1241
yay~~ XD
 
Dec 12, 2009 5:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 79
Will the dvd/blueray have English subtitles ;S? I'm thinking of importing it if it does, and any good sites you could recomend to me ^^?
Modified by Rodaa, Dec 12, 2009 6:09 AM
 
Dec 13, 2009 10:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7803
just another step for Blu-ray to take over dvds
 
Dec 13, 2009 11:26 AM
Vermillion

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2091
Rodaa said:
Will the dvd/blueray have English subtitles ;S? I'm thinking of importing it if it does, and any good sites you could recomend to me ^^?


According to the info on CDJapan (Neowing's English website), there won't be any English subtitles.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
 
Dec 13, 2009 10:36 PM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41295
i might check this anime out
 
Apr 8, 2010 8:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 72
there is no kanzaki kaori chapter so far... although vol.3 already out currently...
 
Feb 15, 2011 12:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 278
is there any group releasing the kanzaki kaori chapters?

 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top