Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 17, 2014 2:24 PM
Sep 2007
No, it is about me being a troll for not really accepting frog beating a stork as something logical.
Oct 17, 2014 2:30 PM

Sep 2013
Who the hell voted for Arturia,Gilgamesh,Diarmuid,Iskander and even Zero Berserker.
Oct 17, 2014 2:34 PM
Jul 2014
Psajdak said:
No, it is about me being a troll for not really accepting frog beating a stork as something logical.
I really hope you're just joking.
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 17, 2014 2:34 PM

Aug 2009
If you say so.

But one liners that mean nothing ,especially when the comparisons are retarded since you dont acknowledge the power of his opponents(hell you don't even know his powers) are the illogical ones.

And it is funny that anyone that cant support his opinion uses the "fanboys call me a troll for not accepting what they say..."card.
Oct 17, 2014 2:39 PM
Sep 2007
SlothPriest said:
What's the really point even if I told you I'm not?

Most of you here are 100% fine with logic about one little worm swallowing a shark anyway.

Nothing I can do about it, aside from being called a troll for thinking that little worm actually can't swallow a shark.
Oct 17, 2014 2:40 PM

Aug 2009
Psajdak said:
SlothPriest said:

Most of you here are 100% fine with logic about one little worm swallowing a shark anyway.

Nothing I can do about it, aside from being called a troll for thinking that little worm actually can't swallow a shark.
Because you "comparisons" SUCK ASS.
Oct 17, 2014 2:45 PM
Jul 2014
Psajdak said:
SlothPriest said:

Your comparisons are terrible.

In the Fate route:
[*]Archer had already weakened him
[*]Tohsaka bombarded him with explosive gems
[*]Shirou used an extremely powerful sword

3 reasons why they won. You refuse to acknowledge important (and obvious) deciding factors, anyone would call you a troll.
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 17, 2014 2:47 PM
Sep 2007
I see...

So, Saber and Shiro compared to F/SN Berserker aren't like a speck of dust compared to Sahara...

I'm done here, I really can't fight with that way of thinking.

You win.

EDIT: Same even if Rin and Archer are included.
Oct 17, 2014 2:49 PM
Jul 2014
Psajdak said:

You win.
The logical way of thinking which takes all of the factors into account?

Of course you'd lose.
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 17, 2014 2:50 PM

Sep 2013
Psajdak said:
I see...

So, Saber and Shiro compared to F/SN Berserker aren't like a speck of dust compared to Sahara...

You win.

EDIT: Same even if Rin and Archer are included.

I don't believe you're a troll, you just don't know what you're talking about.
Oct 17, 2014 2:52 PM

Aug 2009
One is another legendary hero and the other(the"ordinary kid")did nothing but project a sword with more or less the same power as Excalibur.

Btw can you find me the source that says that King Arthur's divine swords arent as strong as Hercules?

I and pretty much everyone here can easily "fight" against people that dont think at all.

No, we actually lost when we replied to you.
Oct 17, 2014 3:27 PM

Jun 2009
Saber is fucking KING ARTHUR, though. I won't even get into the Shirou stuff, it's like they didn't spend a great deal of that route detailing how his power works or something.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 17, 2014 3:52 PM
Sep 2007
Arthur didn't have boss god Zeus for a dad.
Oct 17, 2014 4:11 PM

Aug 2009
Psajdak said:
Arthur didn't have boss god Zeus for a dad.
He had holy sword.And a mage for a teacher and a "holy place" to enter after his death.

And as I said Herc wasnt invincible or immortal during his life.

Try to form an argument instead of one liners that mean nothing.
Oct 17, 2014 4:29 PM
Sep 2007
You simply can't stop with that "scissors >>> rock >>> paper >>> scissors" logic of yours...

Zeus' lightning would melt any holy sword, fried any Merlin, or Gandalf, or Albus Dumbledore, and make any holy place unholy together with Camelot.
Oct 17, 2014 4:51 PM

Feb 2014
Psajdak said:
You simply can't stop with that "scissors >>> rock >>> paper >>> scissors" logic of yours...

Zeus' lightning would melt any holy sword, fried any Merlin, or Gandalf, or Albus Dumbledore, and make any holy place unholy together with Camelot.

What does Zeus' lightning have to do with anything?

and you're surprised that people call you a troll...
Oct 17, 2014 5:02 PM
Sep 2007
HereticPriest said:

It's not about his lightning, it's about his godly power and that he is a father of a guy...

Zeus as god is holiness itself, the kind of entity that makes holy sword holy.

But, it's Fate, and it's explained!

Yeah, right.

And I'm not really surprised for being called troll, it's the easiest way of denying I'm right.

EDIT: And before you start about Rin and Archer as well, this is how I see it - Hercules is an insecticide, and all four of them are bugs.
No matter how many of them at their level are there, it's all the same.

Sorry, I won't change my mind.
KleferiOct 17, 2014 5:09 PM
Oct 17, 2014 5:08 PM

Feb 2014
Psajdak said:
HereticPriest said:

It's not about his lightning, it's about his godly power and that he is a father of a guy...

Zeus as god is holiness itself, the kind of entity that makes holy sword holy.

But, it's Fate, and it's explained!

Yeah, right.

We were talking about Heracles. Just because he's the son of Zeus, that doesn't mean he instantly becomes the strongest being in existence.

And I'm not really surprised for being called troll, it's the easiest way of denying I'm right.

lol
Oct 17, 2014 5:13 PM
Sep 2007
I don't know, I too would like to think that any number of some high school kids has any chance against Chuck Norris version of Greek mythology character, but I can't.
Oct 18, 2014 1:39 AM

Aug 2009
Instead of comparing things that cant be compared like heroes weapons and artifacts of different mythologies, try to form a real argument.

I remind you that Hercules was killed by BLOOD.

I dont know how it is in your hometown but in any logical place, a holy sword that moves on its own>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>freaking blood.
King Arthur>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>freaking blood.
High School boy that has the power to recreate basically any weapon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>freaking blood.
A holy sword that moves on its own, while wielded by King Arthur and a High School boy that has the power to recreate basically any weapon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>motherfucking blood.

Do you realize that your GOD, immortal son of the almighty Zeus was killed by blood in mythology, while in Fate he was killed by something FAR stronger?

Oct 18, 2014 2:10 AM
Sep 2007
I didn't say Hercules is invincible because he is Zeus' son; rather, because of it, he is on a much higher level of power than any high school boy, Arthur, or holy sword.

Also, who says centaur's blood can't be more deadly than anything you mentioned if it has posonous properties?
One can cut his arm and survive, or even have most of his body blown up and yet still live, but just drinking a little bit of certain deadly poisons can be fatal in a matter of seconds.

You can continue trying if you wish, you will never convince me that most Fate series is based on (even for a fiction) bunch of ridiculous logic that is set up there for Shiro to win in the end, and that it seems justified.

But don't get me wrong, it's not like that stops me from enjoying it - same as how many people enjoy watching cartoons like Tom & Jerry, where mouse wins over cat.

This is how you behave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL8LREmbDi0

Like this guy Sye Ten Bruggencate, while I'm more of Matt Dillahunty type.
Oct 18, 2014 2:21 AM

Aug 2009
You have no proof whatsoever that Herc or Zeus or any poison,are more powerful than any holy sword.Please give one, specifically about Excalibur/Caliburn.

Instead of using stupid logic with no basis, bashing and baiting, use an actual argument.

Shirou and Saber had in their hands MORE power than Herc did thanks to Archer.Even if they didnt and ended up losing they are still far stronger than the ridiculous, bait filled comparisons you make just to get a reply.

You have said nothing except "hurrr durr Herc cant be killed by other superhumans hurr durr because I say so".
Oct 18, 2014 2:24 AM
Jul 2014
Psajdak said:
I didn't say Hercules is invincible because he is Zeus' son; rather, because of it, he is on a much higher level of power than any high school boy, Arthur, or holy sword.
That doesn't mean he can't be beaten by them. And:
FakePriest said:
You have no proof whatsoever that Herc or Zeus or any poison,are more powerful than any holy sword.Please give one, specifically about Excalibur/Caliburn.

Psajdak said:
You can continue trying if you wish, you will never convince me that most Fate series is based on (even for a fiction) bunch of ridiculous logic that is set up there for Shiro to win in the end, and that it seems justified.
You're the one with the ridiculous logic. You refuse to take important factors into account and say that Hercules should be entitled to win just because he's physically stronger.

Psajdak said:
But don't get me wrong, it's not like that stops me from enjoying it - same as how many people enjoy watching cartoons like Tom & Jerry, where mouse wins over cat.
The mouse wins because he utilizes his environment and the things around him, just like Shirou did.
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 18, 2014 2:29 AM

Jan 2011
I'm surprised no one voted for F/SN Lancer, simply on account of him not getting to show off much.
Oct 18, 2014 2:31 AM

Aug 2009
ReaperCreeper said:
I'm surprised no one voted for F/SN Lancer, simply on account of him not getting to show off much.

Funny that him and Garcher have no votes yet.
Oct 18, 2014 2:59 AM
Sep 2007
If both of us looked at the same fresh green grass, and you told me it's pink by giving me explanations, I still wouldn't stop considering it green.

Besides, you started using your "bait" final trump card, so there's no point in continuing.

Anyway, one of other Servants I consider weak even against F/SN Caster in direct confrontation - F/Z Caster.
Oct 18, 2014 3:02 AM

Jan 2011
Psajdak said:
Anyway, one of other Servants I consider weak even against F/SN Caster in direct confrontation - F/Z Caster.
The guy who summoned a giant tentacle monster? Yeah he's totally weak.
Oct 18, 2014 3:11 AM

Aug 2009
ReaperCreeper said:
Psajdak said:
He needs like 6-8 hours?.Meanwhile the one that fights him can go shopping,make dinner, fight other Servants, win the war and come back to to fight Caster.And he will still be in the middle of summoning his monster.

Psajdak said:
If both of us looked at the same fresh green grass, and you told me it's pink by giving me explanations, I still wouldn't stop considering it green.

Besides, you started using your "bait" final trump card, so there's no point in continuing.
Wow another stupid example and, as usual, the victim card.You could just use some real argument instead of that.

I am not surprised.
Oct 18, 2014 3:12 AM

Jan 2011
FakePriest said:
ReaperCreeper said:
He needs like 6-8 hours?.Meanwhile the one that fights him can go shopping,make dinner, fight other Servants, win the war and come back to to fight Caster.And he will still be in the middle of summoning his monster.
They can't win the war without beating him first.
Oct 18, 2014 3:15 AM
Jul 2014
ReaperCreeper said:
FakePriest said:
They won the moment he was last.
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 18, 2014 3:22 AM

Aug 2009
ReaperCreeper said:
FakePriest said:
They can as long as Gil,Rider or any other Servant that has energy equivalent to two(or more) other Servants is beaten.
In Fz the grail was summoned with 3 other HS still alive.
In FSN it was two.
Oct 19, 2014 1:19 PM

Mar 2013
FakePriest said:
ReaperCreeper said:
They can as long as Gil,Rider or any other Servant that has energy equivalent to two(or more) other Servants is beaten.
In FSN it was two.

But that's not completing the Grail, which means not winning the war.
Oct 19, 2014 1:23 PM

Aug 2009
fst said:
FakePriest said:
In FSN it was two.

But that's not completing the Grail, which means not winning the war.
If you mean the gate for the Root yes.

But killing Gil and 3-4 more Servants is enough to collect enough energy to complete it.
Oct 19, 2014 1:23 PM
Sep 2007
Forgot to say, F/Z Caster being one of the strongest in certain category - actually being interesting character.
Oct 19, 2014 1:25 PM

Mar 2013
FakePriest said:

Isn't that the point?
Oct 19, 2014 1:32 PM

Aug 2009
fst said:
FakePriest said:

Isn't that the point?
Not for all.
Oct 19, 2014 1:46 PM

Mar 2013
FakePriest said:
fst said:

Isn't that the point?
Not for all.

pfft secondaries.
Oct 20, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2014
So general consensus seems to think GArcher is the stronkest of them all.
Oct 20, 2014 11:40 AM

Aug 2009
Well, in theory, he could be.

But mana problems.....
Oct 27, 2014 4:19 PM

Oct 2012
What about Shakespeare (Caster of Red in Apocrypha) ? He can't really fight against anyone in the Great Grail War and Semiramis acts more like a Caster in his place.
Oct 28, 2014 5:10 AM

Aug 2009
It would help if most people actually knew about them....ongoing series that are behind in translation are a bitch.
Oct 29, 2014 6:43 AM

Jul 2007
JonPiter said:
What about Shakespeare (Caster of Red in Apocrypha) ? He can't really fight against anyone in the Great Grail War and Semiramis acts more like a Caster in his place.

Shakespeare's role is quite similar to that of Caster(Hans Christian Andersen) in Fate/Extra CCC.

Avenger is way weaker. Way way way weaker.At least shakespeare has ranked stats.
Nov 6, 2014 11:17 PM

Apr 2012
Avenger is pretty much no different from a human.

Saber is actually on the weaker side of servants. Even at her full potential she mostly relied on plot armour through her battles.

The most broken list would be somewhat like this:

Gil
Cu
Kojirou
Herc
Medusa

Medea could be really strong if she could use all of her noble phantasms.
BloodRequiemNov 6, 2014 11:23 PM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 11, 2014 6:08 AM

Nov 2013
The mighty has fallen.
Nov 12, 2014 3:49 AM

Nov 2014
Easy. Zero Assassin. Because they don't know how to be assassins.
Nov 13, 2014 7:19 AM

Aug 2014
WakameHead said:

Too Easy. Too Easy. Too Easy. Too Easy. Too Easy.
InsertanamehereNov 13, 2014 9:29 AM
Nov 13, 2014 9:28 AM

Sep 2013
WakameHead said:

Even Zero Assassin will beat up Avenger, so that's a nope.
Nov 13, 2014 9:37 AM

Mar 2008
So where does Red Umu Saber rank in all this? She didn't seem too impressive in Extra as servants go - dunno about CCC.
Nov 13, 2014 10:34 AM

Aug 2009
Ckan said:
So where does Red Umu Saber rank in all this? She didn't seem too impressive in Extra as servants go - dunno about CCC.
It would help if Extra wasnt rock paper scissors with story that just isnt good.

I dont know about CCC.
ssjokgNov 13, 2014 10:46 AM
Nov 13, 2014 10:44 AM

Apr 2012
Ckan said:

It's hard to wank powerlevels based on a game. We've had people use Fate Unlimited Codes as argument that Archer can beat Herc.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.