Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 10, 2014 12:33 PM

Jun 2013
Are we finally done with politics?
Sep 11, 2014 1:01 AM

Oct 2013
Maerow said:
RagingMan said:
Are we finally done with politics?

Still 4-5 scans in this arc, I think.

The arc isn't finish, but the fight against the government is basically over, now what's left is to get Eren and Historia back.
Sep 11, 2014 1:26 PM

Feb 2014
What an amazing chapter!! The best one in a quite some time!

Sep 11, 2014 2:48 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder if Historia is actually going to do it. Loved the chapter though.
Sep 11, 2014 3:40 PM

Jul 2008
Well played Erwin but I have no doubt the idiot royals have something up their sleeve still.
Sep 11, 2014 6:01 PM

Jul 2012
Erwin is such a badass haha. Great chapter! The tables have turned =P
Sep 11, 2014 8:32 PM

Apr 2008
Finally! I think I would have much preferred reading this arc in one sitting rather than months at a time, but I'm definitely excited for the end of this arc!
Sep 11, 2014 8:36 PM

Aug 2008
Great chapter. Revolution succeed. All that left is saving Eren.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 11, 2014 9:49 PM

Feb 2010
im thinking the king wants historia to have eren's power
Sep 11, 2014 11:56 PM

Jul 2013
I wonder what's with the last page though. Eren looks like he's going to be sacrificed while Christa is free of her restraints.

I'll admit, the arc did feel pretty slow. I blame this on the manga being monthly. I'll re-read to see if the slow pacing is noticeable later. I didn't hate the arc overall though. Got to see some character focus at least.

Apart from that, smart gambit. Erwin is a BAMF.

It's been a while since I've visited these forums though. Haters still around?
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 12, 2014 12:12 AM

Jun 2013
Well, Erwin shows us the True Humanity. Willing to sacrifice himself. He has more guts than King and Shitty advisers concluded. Well Pixis said that he would not help Erwin if they would get caught early. Better one Rebel Leader to be captured that 2.

HAHAHA!!!! Damn ERWIN IS LUCKY ONE!!! XD Or is he? That fast Breach just moments after Erwin mentions it? Is it fact...or plot. Bertold and Reiner wouldn't so stupid Enough to return So soon..wouldn't they? And just were Nile's, Commander of the MP, family is? this is quite weird. Moment of info came out is too good to be competently true. Damn Erwin is cool tough.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! BRAVO ERWIN!!! BRAVO!!!! You just made Corrupted Government bastards Show up their True colors to the all Army Divisions!!! XD And Rebellion start!!! damn Nile also redeemed himself in my eyes!! XD bastards are in trouble!!! XD TRUTH IS OUT, Bye bye Fake Government! O.o And King was just sleeping?
well...that is also true...Mankind is going to be going trough very dangerous times from here on.
I knew it was Marlowe and Hitch that were closing in to Levi and others! XD Government is finished.

LOL. Conni's and Sasha's reactions were BEST!!! Sasha has no idea of personal Pace eh? XD

So...True King is preparing to ascend to higher level by killing Eren and taking his flesh. Yeah Right. Like Hysteria/Christa is going to allow that to happen. Tough, they (Levi and Co.), have to get trough the deadliest Human-Next-to-Levi, Captain Ackerman. Levi's Sensei. There is Actually still, quite BIG CHANCE, that anybody can die before Eren is killed. That is realistic opinion in my mind. Captain Ackerman is damn deadly. and he is one that taught Levi. it will be either Levi or Mikasa that has to face him. others are not in his level. Looks like Christa's Father is also somewhat Nuts.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 12, 2014 12:13 AM

Jun 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:

It's been a while since I've visited these forums though. Haters still around?

I don't know. I think that answer is Yes?

...So most comments so far has been from when people only read raw version of the chapter....translated chapter was released only 6 hours ago. =P
JarjaxleSep 12, 2014 12:18 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 12, 2014 1:13 AM

Oct 2013
orithyea said:
To be honest, whilst I love this arc, I was expecting a lot more from the king since he has that intimidating look. The outcome is quite surprising.

Jarjaxle said:
...So most comments so far has been from when people only read raw version of the chapter....translated chapter was released only 6 hours ago. =P
A digression, but I will bite. That is not true. The earliest full English chapter was released approximately a day after I made this thread.

The outcome was shocking, but also funny at the same time, I don't think anyone predicted the king to be like that. XD
Sep 12, 2014 1:31 AM

Jul 2014
Well that went a lot more smoothly than I expected. This chapter was awesome.
Sep 12, 2014 2:29 AM

Aug 2013
I especially like the page that says "The choices of one person at a time have changed this world"
Sep 12, 2014 2:48 AM

May 2013
DAAAAMN. THAT WAS AMAZING.

Erwin didn't die! I loves his and Pixis' plan, I thought the breaching of Wall Rose was true, lmao. And the King is fake(?), he's sleeping in his chair?!

Survey Cops is free again! Time to save Eren and Christa. Goodarc/10.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 12, 2014 3:02 AM

Mar 2012
To the government: YOU FOOLS!
Erwin smart ass.
So now we wait for the thing that wants to consume Eren.
Sep 12, 2014 8:11 AM

Jul 2008
"YEAH good to see the 2 titans coming back into action, I'm guessing Ymir might be with them as well :D Wouldn't be surprised if their mission is to capture Eren and save Annie :) I know Ymir would do everything in her power to save Historia." > That is what I want to see but shame it didn't really happen :)

Loved the fightback against the King :D I think Historia is being played by her dad for his own gain, no reason to kill her mother and let her live a bad life only to treat her so well again.
Sep 12, 2014 8:54 AM

May 2013
Great to see Erwin didn't die.
The king is a lazy guy.
Eren and Historia are in deep trouble D:
Sep 12, 2014 9:00 AM

Oct 2011
A glimmer of hope in the dark corners of this world. Unfortunately, everyone's attention has been moved away from the true enemies (the titan), so I'm anticipating a surprise attack by them which will make the situation desperate again

Sep 12, 2014 9:23 AM

Jul 2008
I don't know how anyone could think that this arc was boring. It was the best arc in the entire series and by far. This arc fleshed up the world in a way no arc ever did before, it had ton of character development and for once wasn't about random fight to please the masses.

Of course if you are reading this only to see fights you will be disappointed. SnK isn't a traditional shounen where everything get resolved by fighting and that's what put it in a category of it's own.
It's more brutal, more intelligent and more well done than your usual shounen bullshit even if I wouldn't consider it a masterpiece in any way.
Sep 12, 2014 9:50 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It pleases me that Isayama has given several characters a lof of lines/action. It really feels like a team effort which is quite refreshing in this period of one man armies.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 12, 2014 10:47 AM

Feb 2014
The king just sleeping all the time??? So much for a senile idiot, i thought at least there is someone who a bit leadership between them, but they are just a bunch noble fool, serve them right.

Historia seems changing side, isn't?? I hope i am wrong about this.
Sep 12, 2014 5:29 PM

Jul 2013
Flashoftheback said:
The king just sleeping all the time??? So much for a senile idiot, i thought at least there is someone who a bit leadership between them, but they are just a bunch noble fool, serve them right.

I have to say, she does look awfully elated without the restraints...
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 12, 2014 5:51 PM
May 2014
Shuhan said:
Magenero said:
Erwin better die soon better. I fucking hate him. I WANT THE BAD GUYS TO WIN.

How can you hate Erwin? He is perfect in every way.

No he is not. He's an asshole who plans involved hundreds of his troops to die. The way he made Levi enter his army made me hate him even more (not that I like Levi btw, I hope he dies next along with Mikasa).
Sep 12, 2014 6:20 PM

Feb 2014
HalfMetalJacket said:
Flashoftheback said:

I have to say, she does look awfully elated without the restraints...

I just had a little sympathy about her and her father relationship. While it was actually her father who spared her life when she about to be killed that time. But, even so, changing side is just too much. But i am still consider that she got no choice right now but to play along because she is in enemy territory. That's why i hope i am wrong she betrayed her friends.
Sep 12, 2014 6:40 PM

Sep 2011
The king waking up had to be one of the funniest things I have seen in this manga, and in recent anime, I guess. WOW, after that chapter cliffhanger, I thought he was gonna be some kind of omnipotent character, maybe a titan shifter himself. But DAMN what a difference!

Also, very well executed chapter, I liked the set up and everything, for a single chapter, that was amazing!

To people who are complaining: you obviously haven't been waiting. If you wait for this amnga, almost ANY chapter will end up being boring. Hell, I can't imagine waiting for the annie titan chapters... Yeah, you're just lucky viewing all the chapters without any difficulty. When this is animataed in season 2, none of you will be complaining.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 12, 2014 6:52 PM
May 2014
Up to now it seems that my theory is been slightly getting real chapter by chapter.

I think that to get the titan shifter power you need to be transformed into a titan and then eat someone that has that power to go back to your human state.

That may be the case of Eren's father, because we never saw him again, and titan Eren went mad when he tried to remember him.

Maybe is the same with Annie and the other titans. In Imir's case, she might have eaten the childhood friend of Reiner and Bertholdt, Marcel, and they, or at least that child, might be already a shifter, so that may explain why she was grateful with the "opportunity to live they gave her"

So i think that "THE PLAN OF THE ROYALTY" is to brainwash Historia by some sort of talk like "this is the only way to save the humanity" or "you will be the next queen that will save us all" thing, so they will be able to transform her into a titan and then she will ,involuntarily of course, eat Eren. So if she goes back, she might be able to control titans as Eren does because she will also posses Eren's "Coordinate", if that's what that Titan controlling power is called or maybe is not that.

---
Too long; didn't read:

Royalty's plan: Historia becomes a normal titan, needs to eat Eren, then she will be able to shift into a human and gain the titan command ability too, so the royalty will be able to protect themselves from the titans.

Remember this is just a mad theory, not a fact, so anything could be possible.
A hole in my theory would be that where does the titan classes comes from? right after you get transformed into a human again?

That's why i think that my theory is a fake shit, but i really like it, so i will stay with it until we get more info about all (i hope it be before 2016 ahha)
Sep 12, 2014 9:30 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was a brilliant trap that was set for the royal government.

Great chapter!!!
Sep 13, 2014 3:35 AM

Aug 2013
Nice chapter. I can understand why some people would say that this arc has been boring since they're so accustomed to fights and nonstop action, but it was necessary to make the story well-rounded. We knew that the corrupt government was an issue from the beginning of the manga, so sooner or later it had to be addressed. There will be a payoff for all of this setup, and it helps to be patient about it. Besides, if this arc hadn't existed people would've bitched about this manga being short on plot, worldbuilding, and character development. Can't have it both ways.

As for the chapter, I loved the bit of deception that Isayama played with the king. In the last few chapters, every panel you see the king in depicts him with a slightly bored look, like he's nodding off and disdainful of the proceedings. It gives us the impression that he's some mysterious, charismatic force. And then comes this chapter and it turns out that "bored look" is because he's fucking asleep and is just an utterly incompetent stooge. I found that hilarious.
Sep 13, 2014 4:54 AM

Apr 2010
Best chapter in ages. The storm will soon begin.
Sep 13, 2014 5:20 AM

Dec 2013
OH YES!!!! Eren lives!!! And the government is bye bye!!! Now all thats left is the bad guy. Levi's boss. Hope he dies. Then back to titan story. Yay. Loved this chapter so much.

5/5.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Sep 13, 2014 10:08 AM

May 2011
Some people are complaining about the way the manga is going and the turn of events but I really can't understand them, this series still entertaining and I find it more intense now, in the first part, the titans were threatening the mankind and it's the main plot, but now the humans are internally conflicting and they're on the verge of a civil war because of their selfish and foolish government's orders, they even went after Eren to kill him (whatever was the reason) though they totally know that he's the only hope that humankind holds to survive against those horrific titans. I like the story more now because the author successfully managed to deepened the plot. He wants to tell that the dangers aren't just "external".

Anyway, the fake king looks lively as ever -_- in all the manga, he had that "hand to face" gesture. I thought he was one smart jeezer even after knowing he wasn't the real king, but now I feel really stupid :I he's just lazy.

It looks that Eren is so fucked, they want his titan powers and If my memory still works good, to obtain such a power, they need to devour his flesh -_- but I wonder if they're gonna eat him like that or they gonna cook him first.
And why I have this feeling that the man who was standing in the last page is gonna rape Reiss lol I mean, she was staring weirdly at him, probably she was saying "wut the fuck are you gonna do to me, you perv!!" in her mind or something.

5/5
Sep 13, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2011
lol dat king tho
Eren in chains = Best
Sep 13, 2014 2:21 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. The king is just an old random dude they found somewhere. What a twist... but now loving that the revolution has started. We just need to get to Eren and Historia... and lets start taking back the walls until we reach the basement!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2014 3:30 PM

May 2011
Fiji said:
Hahaha. The king is just an old random dude they found somewhere. What a twist... but now loving that the revolution has started. We just need to get to Eren and Historia... and lets start taking back the walls until we reach the basement!

Yeah, If Eren just masters that ability that makes other titans obey him, then reaching the basement will be a quiet trip.
Sep 13, 2014 6:44 PM

Mar 2014
A cool chapter. I was right after all, Erwin wasn't dying. But the situation changed in a way a little too abrupt, I didn't think it was possible to take down the royal chiefs so quick, things went more smoothly than expected (rather than the arc, for the situation itself). I also thought it would have been harder for the reporter chief to be persuaded, while it's true that people are free for titans without the scouting legion, the fear of the corrupts was still present. The younger reporter helped in this, he seemed resoluted in a similar way to Marlow.

Anyway the plan itself was really clever. In a situation like this, probably the only way to get the revolution working, and it was done with minimum casualties and a sequel of tricks/bluffs. Pretty nice

A somewhat happy-ending chapter that really gave a liberation feeling for the good guys, while they deserves that, I don't actually remember one on the same level, maybe the one with Marlow and Hitch, but a bit less. I agree with who said it might be hell soon in comparison.

I think the arc is fine the way it is even with no titans. This is not Dragon Ball Z
Sep 13, 2014 10:23 PM
Aug 2013
This chapter was really good IMO. Best in a long time. Goosehumps.

That ending scene still bugs me. If I'm not mistaken Kenny Ackerman is preparing his knife and Rod Reiss is talking to Hystoria about something. By her posture it looks like she might not like it. Here it is:

The fact that Hystoria is free (no handcuffs) it looks like Reiss trusts her and I'd say that he has brainwashed her already and made her side with him. I can't wait for next chapter
Sep 13, 2014 10:27 PM

Dec 2013
Good chapter. IMO, Erwin's plan would be a guaranteed success. It wasn't even a 'gamble' with those corrupted self-centered government. The king being a pawn is a nice twist. They mentioned the real king being secluded from the rest. Ackerman perhaps?

That last panel, wished it was Historia being tied up instead lol.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 14, 2014 10:40 AM

Dec 2013
Loved this chapter. Looks like things are finally moving forward. I was seriously afraid for Erwin's life for a while there (though Hanji would undoubtedly make a great commander).

Also, just a reminder to everyone who dislike this arc for being too focused on fighting between humans--literally the whole story was ALWAYS about humans fighting humans. Politics are going to be a part of the story because they've got to start somewhere in exposing the people who turned everyone into titans in the first place, along with all of the other secrets they're keeping.
Sep 14, 2014 3:29 PM

Oct 2013
dede_rich said:
Loved this chapter. Looks like things are finally moving forward. I was seriously afraid for Erwin's life for a while there (though Hanji would undoubtedly make a great commander).

Also, just a reminder to everyone who dislike this arc for being too focused on fighting between humans--literally the whole story was ALWAYS about humans fighting humans. Politics are going to be a part of the story because they've got to start somewhere in exposing the people who turned everyone into titans in the first place, along with all of the other secrets they're keeping.

I think we'll soon learn the wall secrets, probably in the next volume.
Sep 14, 2014 6:24 PM

Dec 2013
Great chapter. Erwin is really something else as well. His drive to assure that humanity survives, and that all of the secrets held by the corrupt officials are revealed makes him do some pretty crazy things, but that's no surprise though honestly. This is the guy that cut off his own arm so that he wouldn't be completely consumed by a titan.

I was also curious of why, during that whole audience with the 'king', the king himself never actually said anything. It's pretty hard to speak on matters that you know nothing about.

Hopefully the next 1-2 chapters resolve the issue of both Eren and Historia being captured.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Sep 15, 2014 4:45 AM
Jan 2012
I still think Erwin will be dead soon. Not because I dn't like him, but because its just feels that way, now more than ever, since his plan is almost complete, and I think when/if, it is it will be bye bye Erwin :(
I'm happy I was wrong about the media guys, and they did work together, cause if they didn't would've been unnecessary slow.
I liked the arc unlike many people. I actually liked it a lot. And I think there was some pretty cool action scenes in it. 3D Gear with guns - come on! This shit owns! Plus to me the human conflict makes the plot more complete. We also did get some info on the titans and with a little patience we will see their naked buts again soon.

The chapter was good. Its nice to see our guys win sometime :D Though.. who knows. they might all get killed by the end of this. I'm sure some of you will rejoice :D

The king... duuude :D :D :D What the hell?! Hahah They gat me with that. I expected a clever SOB, and it turns out he is just some random old fart.

Pixis wasn't drunk - now that is a character development right there! Really though, Pixis was cool as always, and that other guy Zackery - the moment I saw him at the trial I knew he will be back at some point. Clever plan indeed.
I wanna see what happens to Eren. He was the main character if I remember correctly... Wouldn't it be troll if they just kill him? :D
Sep 15, 2014 5:51 AM

Oct 2013
Top marks! I really loved it.

Just a little question. I thought that Stohess district belonged to Wall Sina, that it was one of the city built as part of the wall such as Trost (Wall Rose) and Shingashina (Wall Maria). When the scouting legions captured Annie in Stohess MPs were angry that they didi it in the Wall Sina district.
But Pixis tricks the government pretending that Wall Rose has fallen due the breack of both Stohess walls.
I'm so confused.....
Sep 16, 2014 2:32 AM

May 2014
This chapter is the best of the arc, but saying that isn't a big deal. This arc was one of the most slow and boring arcs ever. The manga is called Attack on TITAN, not Attack on Government.

Also, I feel like the maker is just dragging the series on as far as he can, this arc was completely void of anything even resembling titans, and it most certainly did not feel like it was important to the ultimate goal of reaching the Yeager Basement.

Really hope that the series doesn't "Lose it's way" again. Oh wait, wrong anime.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Sep 16, 2014 1:34 PM

Dec 2012
ryoko74 said:
Top marks! I really loved it.

Just a little question. I thought that Stohess district belonged to Wall Sina, that it was one of the city built as part of the wall such as Trost (Wall Rose) and Shingashina (Wall Maria). When the scouting legions captured Annie in Stohess MPs were angry that they didi it in the Wall Sina district.
But Pixis tricks the government pretending that Wall Rose has fallen due the breack of both Stohess walls.
I'm so confused.....

No, you are right. The assumption was that Wall Rose citizens were fleeing to Wall Sina from the east. It would mean that the two gates in Karanese district had been breached, or at least the outer gate in Stohess. Trost is also an option, but it is situated in the south.

Also, I haven't seen mentions of extra gates in the capital, so there are no other gates to be closed after the inner gates in Stohess, Hermiha, and Yalkell (Wall Sina).
Sep 16, 2014 2:23 PM

Oct 2013
LPGeneratorx said:
This chapter is the best of the arc, but saying that isn't a big deal. This arc was one of the most slow and boring arcs ever. The manga is called Attack on TITAN, not Attack on Government.

Also, I feel like the maker is just dragging the series on as far as he can, this arc was completely void of anything even resembling titans, and it most certainly did not feel like it was important to the ultimate goal of reaching the Yeager Basement.

Really hope that the series doesn't "Lose it's way" again. Oh wait, wrong anime.

You clearly haven't been paying attention to this series. Their is no going to the basement if the government doesn't allow it, the government has been in the survey corps backside the entire time, and they needed to be taken down, not only that they know the secrets about the wall titans as well. So know it's not dragging on, it has been foreshadowed since season 1.

Plus if you've read chapter 60 the corrupt government had put the remaining the scouting legion in prison, how the hell could they go out to the basement with just levi squad alone?

You clearly missing the bigger picture in this series. I've know probably hearing anyone saying this arc is boring, but when you talk as if this arc is not needed, then you've drawn the line.
keragammingSep 16, 2014 2:27 PM
Sep 16, 2014 2:50 PM
Sep 2014
This arc was so bad and I'm happy it's ending tbh...

I wish Erwin would die though Dx don't get me wrong, I like him but he doesn't really contribute much to the plot

as for levi, he's just boring
Sep 16, 2014 3:17 PM

Oct 2013
akemism said:

I wish Erwin would die though Dx don't get me wrong, I like him but he doesn't really contribute much to the plot

I'm pretty sure Erwin will eventually die, but I think he deserve to die a better death than by these idiot corrupt government. A death by a titan would fit his death perfectly.
Sep 16, 2014 5:02 PM

Jul 2013
akemism said:

I'd say he's done plenty of things really.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.