Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2014 11:45 PM

Apr 2014
lucidbrandon said:
HYPE. I really really hope esdeath gets killed by akame. that would be so freaking epic

that will explain the anime title >:D
Sep 7, 2014 11:53 PM

Feb 2014
ChaoticSilence said:
Toaki90 said:
Once again, 2 imperial amrs clashes and no casualty
What the hell was the rule introduced for?
Totally forgot about that rule. I'm starting to believe that rule is just a sham.
They are not exactly clashing though. As Tatsumi was running away.

When it has intention "to fight each other", until now up to manga chapters, it always has casualties.
Sep 8, 2014 12:53 AM

Dec 2013
omg idk why but i really like Esdeath. Damnit.

Oh well. Lucky boy Tatsumi.

Akame and Kurome are both so cute though. Damn.

Bori LOL. Out of them all he's the one to have a wife. He makes me laugh.

5/5.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Sep 8, 2014 1:40 AM
Mar 2013
Aww poor Wave, his fate was sealed after he lost sight of Tatsumi. And then losing track of Incursio too. I'm surprised Esdeath let him off so easily ^^

Tatsumi was really lucky. Escaping from the jaws of the enemy and even bringing crucial info about the Jaegers.

And what do you know out of all the people who could find Night raid base it had to be Doctor Stylish. Why do I get the feeling he's going to charge in alone and get killed?
Sep 8, 2014 1:54 AM

May 2013
Esdese's breast shouldn't have been that big. Yep, fanservice.

Poor Wave. He let Tatsumi escape. Lmao.

The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 8, 2014 1:58 AM

Jun 2014
Decent ep. Reppin Wave til the end
Sep 8, 2014 2:25 AM

Jan 2014
Needed more Bols and Dr Stylish

but hey i guess some esdeath and Tatsumi never hurts. Laughed at Wave's punishment, and deep down felt a little bad for him. Enjoying how quickly Esdeath go from lovey-dovey to cold-hearted brute to sympathetic all in teh space of about 2 minutes

Sep 8, 2014 2:35 AM

Aug 2012
Wave looking beast in his Grand Chariot.
Sep 8, 2014 2:59 AM

May 2013
If I was in Tatsumi's position, it would have been difficult to resist Esdeath. Nice to see all the Jaeger showing off their Imperial Arms. Wave was still awesome using Grand Chariot. Too bad he got his 'rightful' punishment. I hope next episode will be full of action.
Sep 8, 2014 3:05 AM

Jan 2014
Didn't really like this episode.
The pacing too fast, the fanservice just... meh
At least we got to see some Jeagers' attacks :)
Sep 8, 2014 3:39 AM

Jan 2014
DejWoSWK said:
y123y said:

He might be a good looking guy. Maybe he is just hiding his face like Vega from Street Fighter does.

And maybe he is just nice person,as we have seen so far.

Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 8, 2014 3:40 AM
Mar 2014
Esdeath sucks dick, being all innocent. I'd love to see her love getting crushed by TatsumixAkame. Also Bitch Justice should get fucked over, but that'll probably happen.

I like the story but the pace doesn't fit imo. Not enough depth in the character development, but oh well, it is how it is.

I like the rage parts, I wish Tatsumi would go nuts for once, that'd be awesome.
Sep 8, 2014 3:44 AM

Apr 2008
saintsamuel said:
Esdeath sucks dick, being all innocent. I'd love to see her love getting crushed by TatsumixAkame. Also Bitch Justice should get fucked over, but that'll probably happen.

I like the story but the pace doesn't fit imo. Not enough depth in the character development, but oh well, it is how it is.

I like the rage parts, I wish Tatsumi would go nuts for once, that'd be awesome.

Tatsumi going rage in the middle of the Jaeger's would only get him killed. He made the right choice
Sep 8, 2014 4:26 AM

Aug 2013
Yay Tatsumi is finally free lol.
My Candies:
Sep 8, 2014 4:29 AM

Sep 2013
I wouldnt mind getting kidnapped and raped by Esdeath with that smoking body of her.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 8, 2014 4:30 AM

Jun 2014
AsianKungFu said:
I wouldnt mind getting kidnapped and raped by Esdeath with that smoking body of her.

Me too. Well if she wasn't a heartless, insane mass murderer and all
Sep 8, 2014 5:33 AM

May 2013
So Perfector, Rubicante, Mastema, and the badass Grand Chariot were introduced!
Grand Chariot's pretty strong, but I can't wait to see it go up against Incursio.

Mmm, Esdeath is so hot. Tatsumi's a lucky bastard, but too bad he's not that big of a man yet.
Esdeath only wants to show Tatsumi her strength and love! Why can't you see that, Tatsumi?

Akame claims she'll slay Esdeath. Good luck! (^_^)
Dr. Stylish vs Night Raid. Looks like a big fight is coming up.

Teigu Count: 16 Named, 1 Unnamed, 31 Unknown
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 8, 2014 6:36 AM

Sep 2013
Oh Seryuu...
She looks more lunatic now...
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Sep 8, 2014 6:41 AM

Apr 2009
bastek66 said:
Raycee said:

Did they go too fast? I wanna see it already.

Whole Jeagers presentation was 2 minutes before OP. Next episode probably will cover whole Stylish's attack arc.

and how many episodes did u want it to be?
bastek66 said:
What a shit pacing.

really?
Raycee said:
bastek66 said:
What a shit pacing.

Did they go too fast? I wanna see it already.

didnt seem fast 2 me
Sep 8, 2014 6:52 AM

Oct 2013
loving this show sooo much great episode
Akame is dam adorable
est is just HAWT
I think shit is going to happen in the next episode now we have to wait T-T
[/quote]
Sep 8, 2014 7:31 AM

Aug 2008
laldonkaments said:
The first time you see Wave it's so obvious that he'll be the Tatsumi clone/counterpart on capital's side. But that he even has a similar Imperial arms, srsly, talk about unoriginal...

At least I can understand all the Esdese fanbois now... but srsly, what is this obsession with huge melons?!

The similarity between Wave and Tatsumi seems intentional.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 8, 2014 8:01 AM

Jan 2010
A good episode with the right dose of fanservice, Tatsumi is proving a great protagonist who has a lot of potential. In terms of animation, indeed the series remains in an average standard, after all, for two cours, it is normal that the budget is bay, but would like at least to see different frames in the action scenes, than just quick flashes ..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Sep 8, 2014 8:14 AM

Jul 2013
Virgin Tatsumi should've fucked Esdeath and make her his slave for all eternity.

Oh well, that's the problem with virgins.
Sep 8, 2014 8:15 AM
Mar 2014
laldonkaments said:
The first time you see Wave it's so obvious that he'll be the Tatsumi clone/counterpart on capital's side. But that he even has a similar Imperial arms, srsly, talk about unoriginal...

What I find interesting is that Tatsumi has the original model, while Wave has the updated version. Would like to see the differences - we already know Wave can't go invisible.
Sep 8, 2014 8:16 AM
Mar 2014
MoeGod said:
Virgin Tatsumi should've fucked Esdeath and make her his slave for all eternity.

I think you have it the wrong way around. Tatsumi would have been Esdeath's slave (outside of the bedroom).

It's so cute how she tries to impress him though (with the Danger Beast at night thing)
Sep 8, 2014 8:20 AM

Jul 2013
Raro said:
MoeGod said:

I think you have it the wrong way around. Tatsumi would have been Esdeath's slave (outside of the bedroom).

It's so cute how she tries to impress him though (with the Danger Beast at night thing)

Well the general rule is a woman's first sex partner would always have a deep impression on her (I'm assuming Esdeath's a virgin). Right now Esdeath is merely having a crush on Tatsumi but fuck her like crazy (and hopefully satisfy her), she'll be his in mind and body in no time.

At least that way Tatsumi can boost his chance of converting Esdeath a little XD
Sep 8, 2014 9:21 AM

Oct 2011
laldonkaments said:

At least I can understand all the Esdese fanbois now... but srsly, what is this obsession with huge melons?!

Actually no, pretty sure no one likes Esdese just because she has huge boobs(anime only, because in the manga her boobs size are ok).
Don't worry in the upcoming episodes we will get plenty development with Esdeath and Jaegers then you'll start to realize why a lot of people likes her.
Sep 8, 2014 9:29 AM

Mar 2013
Qans said:
AsianKungFu said:

Me too. Well if she wasn't a heartless, insane mass murderer and all
that only makes it hotter
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Sep 8, 2014 9:38 AM

Jul 2010
laldonkaments said:
-ZET- said:

Actually no, pretty sure no one likes Esdese just because she has huge boobs(anime only, because in the manga her boobs size are ok).

You misunderstood, I was talking about her swexyness. The second part of the phrase was directed to the animators.

Coming from someone who read the manga, I seriously don't like the esu-desu character, she's a mix of cliches and fetishes personified(she's also a mary-sue), I will never understand why she's has so many fans and ugh, "waifu's"...

It's bizarre how on one hand she's commanding soldier to rape a village and in another scene she's acting like a innocent virgin for fetish fuel..
Sep 8, 2014 9:41 AM

Jul 2010
Raro said:
laldonkaments said:

What I find interesting is that Tatsumi has the original model, while Wave has the updated version. Would like to see the differences - we already know Wave can't go invisible.

It's funny how in these kinda stories the prototype is always better, did the creators think that being able to go invisible is a stupid power and took it away to add some kinda floating windshield behind his back
Sep 8, 2014 9:47 AM

Nov 2012
Kaoknight said:
laldonkaments said:

You misunderstood, I was talking about her swexyness. The second part of the phrase was directed to the animators.

Coming from someone who read the manga, I seriously don't like the esu-desu character, she's a mix of cliches and fetishes personified(she's also a mary-sue), I will never understand why she's has so many fans and ugh, "waifu's"...

It's bizarre how on one hand she's commanding soldier to rape a village and in another scene she's acting like a innocent virgin for fetish fuel..

esdeath is shit but her fanboys are shittier making 100069 word essay spamming debate and debate in manga thread
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 8, 2014 10:03 AM

Jul 2010
ninjastarforcex said:
Kaoknight said:

esdeath is shit but her fanboys are shittier making 100069 word essay spamming debate and debate in manga thread

yeah, I know what you mean, i find those debate essay comments hilarious since they're pretty much seeing things that aren't there and think that a super shallow character is sophisticated and the epitome of deepness(it reminds me of kirito from SAO).

Btw, I couldnt agree more with your sig.
Sep 8, 2014 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
i think i fall in love...Fuck night raid,long live empire,long live Esdeth...
Sep 8, 2014 10:40 AM

May 2013
Esdeath is hot.
Sep 8, 2014 10:43 AM

Sep 2012
Easdeath is so sexy D:
Sep 8, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2014
100% for body Esdeath-sama :D
Sep 8, 2014 12:26 PM

Oct 2011
laldonkaments said:
-ZET- said:

Oh ok, in that case I agree with you, I guess is just a way to boost the audience, although it's stupid as fuck.
Sep 8, 2014 12:29 PM

Jan 2014
-ZET- said:
laldonkaments said:

Oh ok, in that case I agree with you, I guess is just a way to boost the audience, although it's stupid as fuck.
with that attitude and outfit,size of the boobs doesnt matter as long as she is not flat :I
Sep 8, 2014 1:06 PM

Mar 2013
Great episode :)
Akame is stiill my favovrite
but Esdese is great as well.

The boobs size doesnt matter is the personality
that should be judge here.

btw how did they knew that tatsumi was there?
Sep 8, 2014 1:26 PM

Mar 2014
good episode can't wait to see what bols wife looks like and also wanna see esdeaths reaction on tatsumi being in night raid if she ever finds out, which is most likely gonna happen
Sep 8, 2014 1:34 PM

Apr 2011
The pacing was fast but I still enjoyed this episode. Tatsumi is one lucky bastard to get Esdeath in bed like that and he didn't even take advantage of it.
Sep 8, 2014 1:39 PM

Jan 2014
Hikarusuke said:
The pacing was fast but I still enjoyed this episode. Tatsumi is one lucky bastard to get Esdeath in bed like that and he didn't even take advantage of it.
he is idiot,he should have try to convert her into their cause harder...Isnt she the strongest person around?Her being enemy or ally is the difference between victory and defeat
Sep 8, 2014 3:08 PM

Jul 2014
ahhh, nice episode. though, it kinda felt a little choppy. Well, its following the manga accurately so i have no reason to complain :)
and rabac with the powerful cockblock near the end. he is by far my favorite character in the series
Sep 8, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2010
Esdeath was hot this episode. My favorite in this show is still between Akame and Esdeath. This episode foreshadows a fight between them. That would be one hell of a fight.
Sep 8, 2014 4:20 PM

Dec 2013
The pacing was very fast, i think Tatsumi should had stayed more time with them, to "bond". I liked the episode, its good to see a episode without the exagerated gore this show puts in.
Sep 8, 2014 4:46 PM

Jan 2011
Esdeath is really weird. Good thing Tatsumi got away..for now.

And him trying harder to convince her? How? "I'm a Nigt Raid member, so either you join me or we can't be together!" Next scene: Tatsumi being flayed.
Sep 8, 2014 5:04 PM

Dec 2013
Need more episodes now!!!!!
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 8, 2014 5:12 PM

Aug 2014
Hmmm, just curious. Is the sword Kurome use is same with the one Akame use?? Coz the Sword looks soo similar.
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Sep 8, 2014 5:15 PM

Jun 2014
Ravarae said:
Hmmm, just curious. Is the sword Kurome use is same with the one Akame use?? Coz the Sword looks soo similar.

Nah it cant be because Akames is an imperial arm and so is Kuromes so they cant be identical.
Sep 8, 2014 5:19 PM

Aug 2014
Qans said:
Ravarae said:

Nah it cant be because Akames is an imperial arm and so is Kuromes so they cant be identical.

Then How about Incursio with Wave Imperial Arm???
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.