Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 3 Discussion

Apr 25, 2007 6:35 PM

The first half of this episode was extremely boring in my opinion, but the second half was full of luls. The rampant gay in this makes it hard to take seriously, though the storyline itself seems to be serious enough.

Lol at Rikuson
Your eyes are too close together! Stop using "atashi"! Go be gay with someone else!!

I still can't believe the new emperor, whose name escapes me, is male. I love traps and almost never fall for them, but man. The female voice doesn't help much either :P

It's also hard for me to get used to Rikuson's voice (Miyano Mamoru). He's playing a psychopath in Death Note and played a rich boy in Ouran, and he barely changed his voice at all for the different roles. Don't get me wrong, I love his voice, but it's just weirding me out that it's so similar.

O well. I'm interested to see where this show goes, and t3h ghey certainly doesn't bother me xP

May 22, 2007 4:48 PM

This was a good episode [:
i`m used to Miyano Mamoru acting for him now;; it fits him so far. he`s kinda cowarish with his sensei. they must have a "past" eh? :DD

windy said:

O well. I'm interested to see where this show goes, and t3h ghey certainly doesn't bother me xP

same here. draws me inn [;

Apr 16, 2009 2:54 PM

I have no idea why I'm still watching this, but I do. (well it might be KKM voice actors :P)