Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Nov 11, 2014 10:26 PM
Jun 2012
WizardGuy said:
>Rayet actually kills princess, then threatens to kill her a second time
>Makes to very clear she hates everyone and is willing to betray them
>Inaho saves her, forgives her, and says they are allies

>Slaine saves Inaho and the whole ship and they work together to beat the martians
>Inaho betrays, declares them enemies, and utterly fucks Slaine over to be kidnapped and tortured for days because of the slightest possible he may threaten his objectives

Inaho confirmed for pussy whipped bitch. He can't stand the thought of any competition or damage to his harem.

Yep. With this ep they completely butchered his image of ruthless warrior who is ready to do a cruel thing for the sake of winning the war. I was initially baffled by his actions toward Slaine, but came to accept them as Inaho being rational and playing safe, because the princess is irreplaceable asset and could not be put to risk just to be nice. And now this. Pfft.
Nov 26, 2014 12:04 PM

Nov 2009
I am already looking forward to the 2nd season, These next 2 episodes are going to be chaotic!
Nov 28, 2014 5:36 PM

May 2012
Good they didn't kill of the princess right there, would've been totally shit development, other than that I do wonder what the two last episodes will offer us!
Dec 17, 2014 1:49 AM

Jul 2014
Good that princess survive xD, Need more Slaine's scene.
Jan 23, 2015 9:37 AM

Dec 2009
Some serious parallels going on here.

Rayet is a martian on earth. From the interactions with the people she has met they don't necessarily hate her, but they are not allies except for Inaho.

Slaine is a Terran affiliated with mars. Everyone looks down on him from mars.

Looks like the fight between Sazuubaum and earth is coming to a boil as we finally learn of his reasons behind starting the war.
Feb 17, 2015 1:56 PM
Mar 2014
Inaho was in the shower so he actually got to see the princess naked lucky :3

I'm glad that the princess is still alive!

Rayet going full retard.

Expecting to see some nice action next episode.
Aug 3, 2015 3:22 PM

Apr 2014
ok..ok the princess is a good girl but Rayet had her reasons...
this is getting more intense
mardelegge or whatever is her name sure she understand maito
rayet likes inaho?is she jealous?
inako likes the princess?
slaine i know he´s in love with her
what about the princess...who does the princess like or love?

i don´t care,i love slaine and maito hahahha
maybe I´m the only one that likes rayet.......

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/musubime&sclick=1][IMG]http://cdn.
Dec 23, 2015 12:52 AM

Dec 2012
That towel stayed on Rayet too easily. Damn it. Well, what do you know...we do get to see Tharsis.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 15, 2016 6:07 PM

Nov 2015

For one second I actually thought Rayet was gonna blow her brains out... you know, Urobucher but then I thought that that series was not supposed to be that graphic so I was in a middle ground...
Hell, call me whatever you can't but she's too pretty to die like that. Naw, being serious she has to pay for what she did, even when if it was product of a psychological break. That or help her.

I don't really know how strong the princess had to be to forget Rayet for what she did. I mean, she was literally DEAD because of her.

Shit is going down, literally, to Russia.

PD: Funny how Inko said that they could finally let professional soldiers do the job... excuse me lady but pro soldiers just die, and die, and die... they die so much that I don't see one of those since some episodes ago...
WizardGuy said:
>Rayet actually kills princess, then threatens to kill her a second time
>Makes to very clear she hates everyone and is willing to betray them
>Inaho saves her, forgives her, and says they are allies

>Slaine saves Inaho and the whole ship and they work together to beat the martians
>Inaho betrays, declares them enemies, and utterly fucks Slaine over to be kidnapped and tortured for days because of the slightest possible he may threaten his objectives

Inaho confirmed for pussy whipped bitch. He can't stand the thought of any competition or damage to his harem.

JAJA Dude, I thought the same freaking thing! xD
HumbertoZeroAug 15, 2016 6:11 PM
Dec 21, 2016 7:23 PM

Sep 2015
Super dangerous letting Rayet live especially with no handcuffs or restraints of sort. Maybe she's gonna have a change of heart in the end and help them to avenge her father.

Let's hope Slaine joins forces with the Terrans to stop the count.
Nov 9, 2017 3:47 PM

Jul 2009
Bit of a calmer episode, setting up for the final battle. Rayet's definitely had it rough, surprised they're just going to keep her in "custody" ... well, what will happen now that they've arrived at HQ? :O Inaho saves Seylum, and at least I'm glad they did CPR right without fanservice and it wasn't some hand wavy magic or something. Saazbaum lets Slaine go and is set on fighting at the UE HQ in order to avenge his fiancee. Well, I hope the last two episodes are good at least :O
Mar 29, 2018 12:16 AM

Aug 2017
Meh, i'm tired of repeating myself about Rayet. His actions makes no sense. Anyway, so Orlene, the wife of Saazbaum, kills Marito's friend. That is better than some random villain. Finally, our cast arrived in the main base.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 11, 2018 7:44 AM

Mar 2009
"The enemy of the enemy is my friend."
"The important thing is you fought alongside us."

Then why did you shoot Slaine, Inaho?
Nov 9, 2018 7:13 AM
Mar 2018
Thank goodness the princess is alive, also I ship Inaho x Princess >_>
Jan 1, 2020 2:31 AM

Aug 2018
This whole thing is chock full of unlikeable, mentally defective jackasses.
Mar 13, 2020 4:26 PM

Feb 2018
Vers Invassion xD. next more battle.
Jun 8, 2020 8:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
More drama shit for something unnecessary like that redhead girl problems. I mean, why you bother do that while you just failed like that? I don't actually understand. Ofc, Inaho will come to save princess ass, who else can? Somehow that scenes really needed, ffs, i dont stop laugh when they try hard to waking up princess ass. And with shit happen after, and begone in the second of time, i think, 'yeah, boy, nice move, you really unusual student. And then, whoop! Catch you, bitch!' Thats it. The end. Happy for her, atleast she had another chance to fight in the next morning. Great to Inaho, and all of earth union forces. Because, yeah, the great war against the poor knight commander, who always salty and blame other people faults to innocent people prolly began soon. He absolutely crazy shit. An insane man with powerful will. Fortunately for Claine's for don't give a fuck with that commander and saved because of the sake of the past give.

Man, that events really escalated so fast. Its great, the direction felt smoothly nice. Enough with the bullshit drama in the beginning. Lets seen another miserable war against the mad commander. And ah, a stunning ED animations get a feeling mixed so well. Great job!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 26, 2020 12:02 AM

Aug 2018
wow the princess is getting annoying too. all the girls in this show are terrible (except Inko)

Dec 3, 2020 12:03 PM
Apr 2016
She survived just like I thought she would, I don't think that that was very hard to predict.. And yes, end already this retarded comical conflict you're having.
Apr 21, 2021 7:25 AM

Jul 2013
I liked this episode more than the previous one or two. I'm glad Rayet finally expressed the details surrounding her father. Sure, trying to kill the princess is morally bad, but I understand her feelings and internal conflicts. It was a necessary scene.

Inaho really gets to do everything. The CPR scene was 'emotional', but I couldn't help to think "ah once again, the adults are useless."

The nobleman explaining why Martians hate Terrans was also something else I was waiting for. Finally! Scapegoating and Us-Vs-Them mentality. Sucks for the Martians that life isn't getting better for them and their royalty is just going to war.
Jun 8, 2021 3:57 PM

Mar 2016
Like father like daughter, the father attempted to assassinate the princess, but failed... the daughter attempted to assassinate the princess, but failed... Rayet is such an immature brat who cares only for her terrorist of a dad and she kicks herself over the fact that she's unwelcomed by both the Terrans and the Martians, and yet she's jealous that the Martian princess herself got along. Well if you stop being a stuck up little bitch and start doing something useful instead of trying to hide under your dirty hoodie and cowardly murder each other, maybe you'll be welcomed too, bitch. I'm so fucking glad Inaho dropped this bitch down to the ground, ain't no way she can off herself when she has done all this dumb shit. She deserves more than just being taken into custody, this is basically 1st degree attempted murders sentences, she has to rot there, but unfortunately, I don;t think that'll be the case.

I have never once Shipped Inaho with Asseylum, she's more suited to be with Slaine and even then, we have not seen them interact more besides the first ep and the few backstories. Any and all romantic ships in this show is overshadowed by many of the melodramatic character arcs, polluting the show including the story itself.

Well, I hope the next 2 ep would be decent at the very least.
Dec 14, 2021 10:14 PM
Jan 2021
deadoptimist said:
That scene with the CPR is abysmal. Why captain lets a teenage boy do it, is beyond me (and she just sits nearby). Nah, I understand why (fanservice), but it's just so out of place.
Inaho being suddenly nervous and flustered doesn't help to take it seriously too.

I need some time to recover after this scene to continue watching... But I feel that I'm losing my interest in the series and may be not interested in the second cour. :/

And that "Inaho-san". Damn.
Sorry for venting and sorry to Inaho x Asseylum shippers, but for me the scene was gut-wrenching. In my opinion, their chemistry seems bad.

This is an anime that has those same kids fighting wars, and your issue is cpr? Haha
Mar 13, 2022 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
please disregard my previous comment in episode 9 discussion. that will be all. thank you.
Apr 21, 4:38 AM

Dec 2022
First, Inaho betrays Slaine and shoots down his jet, and then he cucks him too. This guy has no mercy.

Inaho's idea of who is and isn't a trustworthy ally is questionable, to say the least. He deemed Slaine untrustworthy, despite him actively helping Inaho take down another mech without any pretence or deception; but Rayet, who was responsible for the pretext used to start the war, and for attempting to murder Asseylum (a valuable asset currently on their side) twice, isn't "an enemy"? She held everyone in the room at gunpoint after nearly killing Asseylum, and is clearly an impulsive and irrational element that can't be trusted not to suddenly take a malicious whim and compromise their goals, so why is she more trustworthy than Slaine? Rayet admitted to being a Martian as well, while Slaine is at least a "Terran", so Inaho can hardly appeal to nationality.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Yesterday, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Yesterday, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2014

433 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 21, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2014

533 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 21, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

470 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 21, 12:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.