Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 9, 2014 1:02 PM

Jul 2014
BeatzMe said:
Satan-sama said:
that's really so fucking crazy, she even entered one of the CCG's main buildings! how that peace of trash didn't recognize her as a ghoul when she entered, even if she's half a human, she definitely has tons of RC cells. -_-

Kaneki did the same early on in the story. I'm pretty sure Ghouls replenish their RC cells by eating humans (Kagune obviously don't work if they don't eat), so she might have hungered for a while before entering the building so as to reduce the RC cells in her body. Kaneki hasn't been in contact with such a scanner ever since he started eating Ghouls, so he'd probably trigger it the way he's now.

Ehm if you would read the chapter again , you will see that she actually asked if the scanner is working , so no , the scanner just doesn't detect half ghouls . Doesn't matter if u are a pussy ghoul or a kakuja .
Sep 9, 2014 1:09 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:
BeatzMe said:

Kaneki did the same early on in the story. I'm pretty sure Ghouls replenish their RC cells by eating humans (Kagune obviously don't work if they don't eat), so she might have hungered for a while before entering the building so as to reduce the RC cells in her body. Kaneki hasn't been in contact with such a scanner ever since he started eating Ghouls, so he'd probably trigger it the way he's now.

Ehm if you would read the chapter again , you will see that she actually asked if the scanner is working , so no , the scanner just doesn't detect half ghouls . Doesn't matter if u are a pussy ghoul or a kakuja .

My bad. Does sound like a plot hole then, though. Or we'll just get an explanation on how the RC cells also mutate inside the half-Ghouls later down the road.
Sep 9, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2014
BeatzMe said:
Arcanix said:

My bad. Does sound like a plot hole then, though. Or we'll just get an explanation on how the RC cells also mutate inside the half-Ghouls later down the road.

How it's a plothole , if it was stated that the RC levels of half ghouls are at the level of a normal human ... this is how things are .There are some rules in the manga , this is one of them .
This could even be one of the reasons half ghouls are considered stronger then full ones .
ArcanixSep 9, 2014 1:20 PM
Sep 9, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:
BeatzMe said:

How it's a plothole , if it was stated that the RC levels of half ghouls are at the level of a normal human ... this is how things are .There are some rules in the manga , this is one of them .

So you're telling me that a half-Ghoul with enough RC cells in his body to form a freaking huge monster from them, has fewer RC cells than your average Ghoul and thus becomes undetectable for the scanners? Sounds totally plausible. I don't see how half-Ghouls mutated by consuming other Ghouls' Kakuhou and their RC cells can achieve that.
JoekstarSep 9, 2014 1:33 PM
Sep 9, 2014 1:24 PM

Jul 2014
BeatzMe said:
Arcanix said:

So you're telling me that a half-Ghoul with enough RC cells in his body to form a freaking huge monster from them, has fewer RC cells than your average Ghoul and thus becomes undetectable for the scanners? Sounds totally plausible.

Hey maybe i'm telling you that if the half ghoul doesn't use his kagune his RC level is at the level of a human and if the half ghoul is using his kagune his RC level is at the level of a ghoul .
So , how do you like this ?
If you have anything else to say , i would say to pm me , we are kinda taking over the topic for no reason.
Sep 9, 2014 1:26 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:

Hey maybe i'm telling you that if the half ghoul doesn't use his kagune his RC level is at the level of a human and if the half ghoul is using his kagune his RC level is at the level of a ghoul .
So , how do you like this ?[/quote]

It was explicitly stated that the RC cells are stored inside the Ghouls' Kakuhou. They don't just suddenly suck them out of thin air. So, how do you like that?
And no reason for PMs. his sin't off-topic. We are discussing this chapters plot twist of Eto being Owl and possible ensuing plot holes.
JoekstarSep 9, 2014 1:33 PM
Sep 9, 2014 1:28 PM

Jul 2014
It did , that doesn't change what i said . The kagune is in the back of a hafl ghoul , however if the half ghoul doesn't use the kagune , the RC level is normal , when the half ghoul uses his kagune the RC level grows .
And as i said before , that doesn't change the fact that there are rules in any manga , if the guy making the manga says that half ghouls have normal RC level , there is no point to question it because that is a rule of the manga for the story to make sense .
I don't see why you find it so wierd that half ghouls can have a normal RC level , this is how things are .

Edit: So ok , i changed the ghoul to half ghoul so u understand what i say , i guess logic doesn't work , i thought we talk about half ghouls and there is no point for me to say it every time .
ArcanixSep 9, 2014 1:31 PM
Sep 9, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:
It did , that doesn't change what i said . The kagune is in the back of a ghoul , however if the ghoul doesn't use the kagune , the RC level is normal , when the ghoul uses his kagune the RC level grows .

So then every Ghoul could walk right through the scanner as long as he doesn't use his Kagune? Would make the scanners pointless, wouldn't it?

EDIT: Because the author says so makes it automatically 100% logical and plot hole-proof? lol, sure. And logic doesn't work? I'm apparently the only of us two thinking logically here.
It was stated that Kagune form by spreading the RC cells that are stored inside a Ghouls Kakuhou into the air where the separate cells connect. Now we also know Ghouls cannot use their Kagune when they don't consume human or Ghoul flesh. Why is that? The only reason for that would be to replenish the RC cells they'd need to form the Kagune in the first place.
Additionally, Ghouls Kagune apparently mutate by consuming other Ghouls' Kakuhou, consequently adding the loser's Kakuhou and the RC cells to their own. Jason's subordinate (forgot his name) also recognized Jason's Kagune as part of Kaneki's. That implies their RC count increases after mutating as they'd need more cells to form the bigger growing Kagune.
Now Eto can transform into a 2 to 3m high monster using the RC cells inside her body. How could she possibly have few RC cell, let alone on human level? That's absolutely not logical.
Yes, it was said that Half-Ghouls have fewer RC cells at first. But at that time the only Half-Ghoul we knew practically only had a half-Kagune. Kaneki only had two tentacles while Rize had four. This changes though once they mutate and slowly turn to Kaguja. That's things don't add up anymore. If you want to chicken out at this point, go ahead. But stop with your conceited act. Come back if you have anything meaningful to say.

EDIT2: Did some restructuring.
JoekstarSep 9, 2014 2:33 PM
Sep 9, 2014 2:03 PM

Jul 2014
It's that hard for you to understand that this :
The kagune is in the back of a half ghoul , however if the half ghoul doesn't use the kagune , the RC level is normal , when the half ghoul uses his kagune the RC level grows .
Is a posibility ?
It's that hard for you to understand that half ghouls are just different and what applies to normal ghouls doesn't apply to them ? We don't know much about a half ghoul , so stop talking like you are right .
And with this i'm done .
Sep 9, 2014 2:08 PM

Nov 2012
you forgot about yamori's medicine? compressing the RC cell, making ghoul become temporary "human"?
we dont know if takatsuki used it when she went to CCG HQ
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 9, 2014 2:16 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:
It's that hard for you to understand that this :
The kagune is in the back of a half ghoul , however if the half ghoul doesn't use the kagune , the RC level is normal , when the half ghoul uses his kagune the RC level grows .
Is a posibility ?
It's that hard for you to understand that half ghouls are just different and what applies to normal ghouls doesn't apply to them ? We don't know much about a half ghoul , so stop talking like you are right .
And with this i'm done .

So Half-Ghouls' Kakouhou are in their backs? Same as for all other Ghouls. So even if they don't use a Kagune while passing through the scanners, they'll detect the RC cells inside the Kakuhou. If they couldn't do that much, every Ghoul could walk through undetected.
You're just repeating the same irrelevant BS now. Read my post and argue with my points or let it be.

ninjastarforcex said:
you forgot about yamori's medicine? compressing the RC cell, making ghoul become temporary "human"?
we dont know if takatsuki used it when she went to CCG HQ

As Arcanix pointed out before, Akatsuki questioned Amon about the scanners in chapter 115, which might imply that she didn't know them. So why bother using medicine ff she wasn't aware of any threat. Considering that she's part of Aogiri Tree though, she should have known them, I guess.
This whole discussion basically stemmed from the assumption that she wasn't just pretending and Arcanix was correct in his original claim.
Btw, do you remember where said medicine was mentioned? Would like to re-read that part.

EDIT@ninjastarforcex: Only made a quick check on Wikia and there it's stated that the RC suppressants only prevent the RC cells from leaving the Kakuhou and thus slowing down regeneration abilities. if so, that shouldn't be enough to circumvent the scanners. Not sure how accurate that part is, considering it's wikia.
JoekstarSep 9, 2014 2:36 PM
Sep 9, 2014 2:36 PM

Jul 2014
Ehm ok , right now you are starting to piss me off ... do you even fucking read what i say ?
I didn't repeat anything , i asked you if you really don't think that is a posibility .
The guy who made the manga is the guy who says what is logical and what is not . Not you , alright ?
If half ghouls are special and cannot be detected by the scanners , this is how things are .
Cut the crap , stop talking like you are right. THe "irrelevant BS" i said is alot more then the bullshit you said untill now . Because you didn't say shit .
Now i'm going to say this again to make sure you fucking read it .
MAYBE , FUCKING MAYBE the RC levels in half ghouls ARE NORMAL when the FUCKING HALF GHOUL DOESN'T USE the kagune AND MAYBE , FUCKING MAYBE the RC levels in half ghouls INCREASE when the FUCKING HALF GHOUL USE the kagune.
MAYBE , FUCKING MAYBE , this is how things work ????
If you really think that this can't be a posibility , because HUR DUR logic . You wasted my time and you wasted the time of everyone who is going to read what we both said untill now .
Now i'm really done , i'm sorry i wasted my time with you . Have a good day.
Sep 9, 2014 2:42 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:
Ehm ok , right now you are starting to piss me off ... do you even fucking read what i say ?
I didn't repeat anything , i asked you if you really don't think that is a posibility .
The guy who made the manga is the guy who says what is logical and what is not . Not you , alright ?
If half ghouls are special and cannot be detected by the scanners , this is how things are .
But i'm going to repeat this . Cut the crap , stop talking like you are right. THe "irrelevant BS" i said is alot more then the bullshit you said untill now . Because you didn't say shit .
Now i'm going to say this again to make sure you fucking read it .
MAYBE , FUCKING MAYBE the RC levels in half ghouls ARE NORMAL when the FUCKING HALF GHOUL DOESN'T USE the kagune AND MAYBE , FUCKING MAYBE the RC levels in half ghouls INCREASE when the FUCKING HALF GHOUL USE the kagune.
MAYBE , FUCKING MAYBE , this is how things work ????
If you really think that this can't be a posibility , because HUR DUR logic . You wasted my time and you wasted the time of everyone who is going to read what we both said untill now .
Now i'm really done , i'm sorry i wasted my time with you . Have a good day.

I'm getting the feeling YOU don't read MY posts. So now let me make clear while that part in bold and caplocks makes no sense.
If a Ghoul doesn't use his Kagune, the RC cells are stored inside their Kakuhou. When a normal Ghoul now passes through the scanners, the cells inside the Kakuhou will be detected and they'll be found out.
Same for a Half-Ghoul. How is the RC cell level supposed to magically increase once they activate their Kagune, although they're only using the cells that were in their bodies all god damn time along? Exactly, that doesn't happen. They obviously have the same RC cell count, and it doesn't matter if they floating in the air or are in their Kakuhou.
Sep 9, 2014 2:57 PM

Jul 2014
BeatzMe said:

I'm getting the feeling YOU don't read MY posts. So now let me make clear while that part in bold and caplocks makes no sense.
If a Ghoul doesn't use his Kagune, the RC cells are stored inside their Kakuhou. When a normal Ghoul now passes through the scanners, the cells inside the Kakuhou will be detected and they'll be found out.
Same for a Half-Ghoul. How is the RC cell level supposed to magically increase once they activate their Kagune, although they're only using the cells that were in their bodies all god damn time along? Exactly, that doesn't happen. They obviously have the same RC cell count, and it doesn't matter if they floating in the air or are in their Kakuhou.

How is a lovely girl supposed to magically transform into a monster ?
How does Tsukiyama magically regrow his cut arm ?
How is a human magically transformed into a ghoul ?
How is Kaneki magically alive after beeing stabed in the brain 2 times ?
How are the half ghouls magically made ?
How do these things magically happen ?
Maybe magically , the RC level of the half ghouls is the same as a human .
Now let me make this clear ... again . You are bringing nothing to this discussion , you are just saying that i am completly wrong because "logic" .
There are many things that shouldn't happen in every manga/anime and yet they happen . If the guy who writes the manga says that something happens this way , maybe something magically happens that way .
Sep 9, 2014 3:25 PM

Oct 2013
I f***ing knew it! Great chapter! I'm sure Amon isn't dead.
Sep 9, 2014 3:48 PM

Jan 2014
Arcanix said:
BeatzMe said:

Now let me make this clear ... again . You are bringing nothing to this discussion , you are just saying that i am completly wrong because "logic" .
There are many things that shouldn't happen in every manga/anime and yet they happen . If the guy who writes the manga says that something happens this way , maybe something magically happens that way .

Ishida established his own fictional world that, while adding supernatural elements, is largely based on ours and does largely work logically with what rules it established and added. And most people seem to capable of discussing other shows' systems and workings logically, in even in fantasy shows like Naruto and HxH, but you're completely unwilling to do so. And that's fine for all I care but not the only way to look at things.
That being said, I don't feel like continuing this either.
Sep 9, 2014 3:54 PM

Apr 2014

Similiar to what jason did in cannibalising other ghouls to gain stronger power than that of a normal ghoul. This is done to gain an increase in RC levels.

Source: http://mangapark.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-ishida-sui/s2/v7/c65/5

He said he ate his own arm to speed up regeneration significantly/

Source:http://mangapark.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-ishida-sui/s2/v7/c59/14

Through surgery, mainly transplantation of a ghoul's organs into a humans.

Source:http://mangapark.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul-ishida-sui/s2/v1/c1/38

This is false. We do not know his current state.

Through the conception of a child between a ghoul and a humanl (How eto was made) or through the transplantation of ghoul's organs into a human.

They're actually pretty logical.

http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Rc_cells
Wiki says that ghouls have RC levels greater than 1000 and the maximum RC level a human can reach is 500 so half ghouls are more likely in-between 1000 and 500.
Explaining why Kaneki and Takatsuki can pass through if they set the RC level values to sound an alarm when above 1000:
http://v2012.mangapark.com/manga/tokyo-ghoul/c21/6

Actually he/she made very logical views you just haven't done any research on tokyo ghoul so your arguments are invalid.

That is defined as bad plot and having plot holes which tokyo ghoul really has little to none other than the origin of ghouls which will probably be explained later.
Sep 9, 2014 4:02 PM

Jul 2014
Ehm , @kanjikano , dear , i think i'm getting crazy ... do you realize that i agree with everything u said there and i was using those things in a sarcastic/ironic way ?

BeatzMe said:

See ... he is saying this .

And i reply with this.
Arcanix said:

When you read this , you are supposed to realize that i say it in a sarcastic way , because while he thinks that it is impossible for a half ghoul to have the same RC level as a human , he thinks everything else it's possible .
So where did he draw the line ? I didn't say that this happend 100% , but i said that it might be a possibilty .
So to explain it further , i choose to show him clear things that show that his logic is wrong and the author is the one who is saying what does and does not make sense .

I feel like i'm trying a bit to hard right now , to make you have some common sense , so let's forget this .
ArcanixSep 9, 2014 4:21 PM
Sep 9, 2014 4:08 PM

Jan 2012
well I'm not going to say takatsuki absolutely HAS to be the one-eyed "king" but it would be oh so ironic if kaneki's favorite author just so happened to be the real leader of aogiri, huh?
ad stellas super alas angeli.

Sep 9, 2014 4:57 PM

Oct 2013
Damn, I was NOT expecting that.
Sep 9, 2014 4:59 PM

Jul 2014
Is there any way to see who is voting what ? i'm just so curious who goes out of his way just to vote 1/5 on most of the chapters :) .
I'm pretty sure it's 1 or 2 guys .
Sep 9, 2014 5:06 PM
Aug 2011
Dammit and I was trying to push Takatsuki to the recesses of my mind just because I couldn't help feeling slightly irritated by her... and now i'm hit with this game changer.
Sep 9, 2014 6:12 PM
May 2014
One thing has been bothering me, if Takatsuki = Eto then why didn't Hinami, a ghoul with an incredible sense of smell couldn't detect that Takatsuki was a ghoul.

Also the way Arima fought against the one-eye-owl makes me wonder if Arima has never been hit before by a ghoul, which means that Kaneki is the first one that manage to land a hit on Arima. That is a big achievement.
Sep 9, 2014 7:39 PM

Dec 2011
starlightgundam said:
One thing has been bothering me, if Takatsuki = Eto then why didn't Hinami, a ghoul with an incredible sense of smell couldn't detect that Takatsuki was a ghoul.

I'm guessing it has to do with Takatsuki being half-ghoul half-human. I guess it's much the same as Kaneki.
Sep 9, 2014 7:41 PM

Jun 2014
Mangaka with balls of steel.

Sep 9, 2014 8:10 PM
May 2014
DalPuri said:
starlightgundam said:

I'm guessing it has to do with Takatsuki being half-ghoul half-human. I guess it's much the same as Kaneki.

But when hinami meet kaneki she said he smell weird.
Sep 9, 2014 8:19 PM

Dec 2011
CNTRI715 said:
DalPuri said:
Oh shiiiiit.

I wonder why Eto finds it necessary to wear bandages all the time.

Eto is Takatsuki, who is world famous. If she didn't wear the bandages someone would recognize her immediately.

There are other ways (easier ways) to disguise herself. The masks other ghouls use seem pretty effective... so... why bandages?
Sep 9, 2014 8:31 PM

Feb 2014
starlightgundam said:
DalPuri said:

Kaneki has Rize's smell.
Takatsuki genuinely born as half.

Takatsuki's still....Takatsuki's smell???? or something like that.
Sep 9, 2014 8:39 PM

Dec 2011
Flashoftheback said:
starlightgundam said:

Kaneki has Rize's smell.

:O I kept thinking of Tsukiyama's reaction to Kaneki (saying he smells and tastes delicious)... while ghouls should actually taste like fish guts... I guessed that wonderful taste came from his human half.
Sep 9, 2014 10:36 PM

Feb 2014
DalPuri said:
Flashoftheback said:

Kaneki has Rize's smell.

:O I kept thinking of Tsukiyama's reaction to Kaneki (saying he smells and tastes delicious)... while ghouls should actually taste like fish guts... I guessed that wonderful taste came from his human half.

I think so, too. But it seems "half ghoul" really tasty. As everyone on that Tsukiyama's banquet fascinated by Kaneki's blood.

Maybe it was because while they can absorb the ghoul strength, it also "consumable". Not like when the ghoul cannibalize and eat the other ghoul. It dangerous because it make the ghoul unstable, but it also didn't taste good.
Sep 10, 2014 12:08 AM
Jun 2014
Another amazing chapter!
Love ~
Sep 10, 2014 1:43 AM

Oct 2009
I hope Amon isn't dead.
Sep 10, 2014 2:54 AM

Apr 2014
Everyone got mindblown by this chapter.
I had so many speculations pointing that Hide is the owl.Guess not.
Shit Ishida you genius devil.

Sep 10, 2014 3:32 AM

May 2011
I think Eto stopped eating human for a while that's why her RC cells significantly lessened and the scanner didn't detect her, that's the only logical explanation I can come with, the same as Kaneki when he entered that scanner, he hadn't eaten humans for a while that's why his RC cells concentration became the same as humans.

But as I said before, the author must explain why the scanner didn't detect her.
Sep 10, 2014 8:46 AM

Sep 2013
Reasons why the scanner didn't detect Eto-

1 (the best reason) In her normal form, her RC levels are human level, when she transforms, ghoul eye, it goes higher.

2 she took an RC depressant and lowered her RC level, this is what the pure ghouls who have infiltrated CCG probably take but Eto is half she she doesn't need to take it.
Sep 10, 2014 8:55 AM

Apr 2014
ichii_1 said:

1 (the best reason) In her normal form, her RC levels are human level, when she transforms, ghoul eye, it goes higher.

This one seems more logical.
Sep 10, 2014 8:59 AM

Jul 2014
Oh look , people actually think that might be the reason , i'm not retarded . After yesterday , i thought i'm going crazy .
Sep 10, 2014 10:03 AM

Jan 2014
ichii_1 said:

2 she took an RC depressant and lowered her RC level, this is what the pure ghouls who have infiltrated CCG probably take but Eto is half she she doesn't need to take it.

Z4k said:

While I only reluctantly bring this up again, I'd just like to ask you two now how option 1 is a logical explanation.
While Ghouls are in their 'human-forms' their RC cells are stored in their Kakuhou and when transformed they only use the cells they've already stored in their bodies.
So how can the RC cell count rise when they 'transform' although all the RC cells have been there all along? If staying in 'human-mode' is enough to hide the RC cells from the scanners, why are normal Ghouls detected no matter what? Because the cell are detected even when inside the Kakuhou. Consequently, the same applies to the Half-Ghouls, especially in the case of Eto who consumed other Kakuhou and increased her RC cell count.
So can any of you two tell me why this is more likely than Eto just not eating before entering the CCG and letting her RC cell count drop? That'd at least be in line with what we know.
Sep 10, 2014 10:05 AM

Sep 2014
Z4k said:
ichii_1 said:

Why are people debating this so much? It's not like Ishida explained that half ghouls can't be detected after Owl's identity was revealed. If that was the case then yeah, you could argue that he was trying to cover up a plot hole. But the way it was done, with us learning really early in the story that half ghouls can't be detected, it becomes one of the established "rules" of the series. If he chooses to go into a more detailed explanation of it that's up to him and he very well could. Does he need to? No.

Either way the writing and set up for it is brilliant. It's the biggest hint dropped in the entire series to who the other one eyed ghoul is and none of us saw it coming.
CNTRI715Sep 10, 2014 10:11 AM
Sep 10, 2014 10:46 AM

Sep 2013
BeatzMe said:

While I only reluctantly bring this up again, I'd just like to ask you two now how option 1 is a logical explanation.
While Ghouls are in their 'human-forms' their RC cells are stored in their Kakuhou and when transformed they only use the cells they've already stored in their bodies.
So how can the RC cell count rise when they 'transform' although all the RC cells have been there all along?
no clue, don't know if it will be explained either but the author established half ghouls have low RC levels before transforming.
If staying in 'human-mode' is enough to hide the RC cells from the scanners, why are normal Ghouls detected no matter what? Because the cell are detected even when inside the Kakuhou. Consequently, the same applies to the Half-Ghouls, especially in the case of Eto who consumed other Kakuhou and increased her RC cell count.
because they're not half ghouls? :( half ghouls only half 2 advantages so far, low RC cells in base and stronger than pure ghouls
the RC storage thing may or may not be explained later

So can any of you two tell me why this is more likely than Eto just not eating before entering the CCG and letting her RC cell count drop? That'd at least be in line with what we know.

Touka ;) she wasn't eating well and still didn't wanna go through.

And there is still that thing Takatsuki said about people turning ghouls into liquid.
Sep 10, 2014 10:56 AM

Jan 2014
K, I'll just take it for what it is then. I personally found the simple explanation of Half-Ghouls just having fewer RC cells a little plain after he went into so much detail with everything else and telling us about the Ghoul organs and their functions but whatever. Maybe there will actually be more on this in the future.
Thanks.
Sep 10, 2014 1:03 PM
Nov 2013
My mind got wrecked by this chapter. All aboard the Ken x Eto ship train!

Also I have a feeling that
1. Amon isn't dead
2. Amon becomes a hybrid
3. Eto saved her father specifically to do to him what Kanou did to Rise (making him the donor of ghoul parts. Ergo ghouls with Yoshimura's kagune gonna be made)
4. Amon is the first successful Yoshimura made ghoul (similar to Kaneki being the first Rise made ghoul).
Sep 10, 2014 1:09 PM

Sep 2014
GoldWolf said:

1. Amon isn't dead
2. Amon becomes a hybrid
3. Eto saved her father specifically to do to him what Kanou did to Rise (making him the donor of ghoul parts. Ergo ghouls with Yoshimura's kagune gonna be made)
4. Amon is the first successful Yoshimura made ghoul (similar to Kaneki being the first Rise made ghoul).

Was Ken x Takatsuki a thing before it was revealed who she really was? Either way it's going to be 10x more popular now, lol. And yeah taking Yoshimura's kakuhou would be interesting. From his back story I got the impression that he cares greatly about his daughter but she doesn't care about him, basically hating everyone in the world. This might get really sad really fast.
Sep 10, 2014 3:23 PM

Jun 2014
CNTRI715 said:
GoldWolf said:

1. Amon isn't dead
2. Amon becomes a hybrid

Was Ken x Takatsuki a thing before it was revealed who she really was? Either way it's going to be 10x more popular now, lol. And yeah taking Yoshimura's kakuhou would be interesting. From his back story I got the impression that he cares greatly about his daughter but she doesn't care about him, basically hating everyone in the world. This might get really sad really fast.

Ken x Takatsuki. Nuff said
Sep 10, 2014 3:43 PM

Sep 2014
2-Kawaii said:
CNTRI715 said:

Ken x Takatsuki. Nuff said

I mean, Yoshimura practically told him "please save my child, you're the only one that can reach her". So yeah Ken x Takatsuki is within the realm of possibility.
Sep 10, 2014 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
GoldWolf said:

1. Amon isn't dead
2. Amon becomes a hybrid

He's not a good subject like ryze, he's probalby the perfect fit, since She is a hybrid commin out of his DNA, so he might get better results than Ryze, or even higher compatibility. Imagine if they could make tons of owl ghouls (that would require tons of canibalism too, or maybe she wants to "craft" targets of canibalism =P)
Sep 11, 2014 12:04 AM

Mar 2012
Eto is Tatsuki Sen?! And Tatsuki Sen is the One-Eyed King?! Are you serious? o_o Wut?! I didn't expect this, truly amazing =D
She sure has a hot body :3
I don't think she's gonna use her father's kagune to do experiments, neither I do believe that Amon's gonna become a ghoul too, that'd be too stupid in my opinion, there are too many artificial ghouls already, they're supposed to be "rare" from the start, right?
What happened to Kaneki? I wanna know! :x
Sep 11, 2014 2:59 AM

May 2013
Eto = Tatsuki ?

I never would think it, I've forgot that girl and I thought that Yoshimura had a son and not a daughter :c Ahhh amazing

I wanna to see Kaneki too
faliaSep 11, 2014 9:25 AM
Sep 11, 2014 4:22 AM

May 2011
b1GZZ said:
Eto is Tatsuki Sen?! And Tatsuki Sen is the One-Eyed King?! Are you serious? o_o Wut?! I didn't expect this, truly amazing =D
She sure has a hot body :3
I don't think she's gonna use her father's kagune to do experiments, neither I do believe that Amon's gonna become a ghoul too, that'd be too stupid in my opinion, there are too many artificial ghouls already, they're supposed to be "rare" from the start, right?
What happened to Kaneki? I wanna know! :x

Well, I think Aogiri tree's main goal is to create an army of ghouls to take over the country or something so that they don't need to hide anymore or be threatened, but even if they recruit a lot of ghouls, that won't be enough at all, so the best mean is to "create" them using ordinary people and Kaneki was the first guinea pig, and after they saw that he can compete against SS ghouls like Oomori, Ayato and others, they decided to create more. And since Kaneki's Kagune ability was stolen from a strong ghoul (Rize), and Since she's no longer captured, they need more strong ghouls like the manager to transplant their organs or whatever to other people. :/

Maybe there true aim is not to take over the country but I'm sure that they want to make a huge army of ghouls. I mean that's pretty obvious.

I hate to say that but I think they're gonna capture Amon (I think they've already done that) and make these experiments on him, this is the most logical conclusion.
Sep 11, 2014 9:36 AM

Jul 2012
Satan-sama said:

Well, I think Aogiri tree's main goal is to create an army of ghouls to take over the country

Hmmm just taking the country seems like a small goal...i have the feeling that soon we will see ghouls from all over the world.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite girl?

zero00guard - Apr 3

18 by DylP1ckl3n »»
Apr 6, 8:26 PM

» Is there any pedophilia/sexual assault in the books?

Saiunknown - Mar 25

19 by Sturdies »»
Mar 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2012

39 by hakuxweeb »»
Mar 26, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2014

19 by angelqie »»
Mar 21, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2013

20 by SirFries »»
Mar 5, 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.