Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 26, 2009 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 856
*i stand up off the ground*....now was that your best or are you still playing about?...*picks up hat off the floor and puts it on*
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4676
*still watching*

 
Oct 26, 2009 6:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
-stands up, and leans against a tree-
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:19 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
best? dont make me laugh...

i still havent drawn my katana...and open hand fighting is not my specialty
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4676
*eyes change color*

 
Oct 26, 2009 6:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 856
i guess i'll play around aswell........*takes out gun and points it at you and starts shooting at the floor next to your feet to make you jump about*......cum on dance^_^
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
-unfolds her wings-
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4676
*still has my eyes change color* hmm

 
Oct 26, 2009 6:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
*disappears*

*reappears about 10 feet closer to you*

*disappears*

*reappears right in front of you*

*grabs the gun with one hand which glows red*


*the barrel of the gun half melts, jamming it*


you were saying *evil smile*
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1978
hmmmm...
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
-jumps off the ground, and flies-

-watches the fight from here, and asks angel and rin-

Want any food u guyz, im coming right back?
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 856
*whole body melts and reappears behind you*
...i was saying dance!!!
*hits you with the guns hilt sending you flying toward the tree*
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
*jumps grabs tree branch*

*swings up onto it*


wow...you really r a freak....
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1978
Ya some food would be nice thanks Azmaria
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
JinxedFox said:
Ya some food would be nice thanks Azmaria


What would u like?
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 856
meh dont have that put you off........*Grins*........unless your giving up
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 856
Ladies a cheeseburger for me please^_^
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1978
What about Popcorn XD
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
^i dont want the fight to escalate..i have secrets id like to keep (doesnt think about them so u cant read my mind) lets call a truse^


well i must say...u certainly can take a punch


that last one would have killed a normal human


but im getting bored....how bout a truce?
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1978
Nope...well... maybe some cookies?
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 856
hmm if your not gonna reveal all your powers its poinless to carry on......truce it is....call me when you ready to fight for real.......

*holsters gun*

Okay where's the cheeseburger i ordered??????:D
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
okay brb

-flies warp-speed, and comes in 2 mins got the food-

here u go guyz: popcorn, cheeseburgers, cookies
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
sweet.


*steals Zangs cheeseburger and eats it*
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1978
YAY
Eats Cookies
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
-punch dragon-

dont steal it, if u wanted a cheese burger u could have asked i got one right here
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
*gets punched*

has already eatten burger


hahahah, it was worth it lol
 
Oct 26, 2009 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 856
*grabs and starts eating cheeseburger*.....she bought more than one.o.o...*takes all the remaining cheeseburgers and eats them*
 
Oct 26, 2009 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
i also got drinks too
 
Oct 26, 2009 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1978
Really
*Takes drink and takes a sip*
 
Oct 26, 2009 7:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7033
AWW HAVE TO GO TTYL
 
Oct 26, 2009 7:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1978
Awwww ok Bye
*Waves*
 
Oct 26, 2009 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4676
*sits on the tree branch*

 
Oct 27, 2009 1:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 579
hey why are u up there?
*puzzled*
 
Oct 27, 2009 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
*sits under a tree*


*picks pieces of grass and burns them in his hand*
 
Oct 28, 2009 12:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6161
*comes runing with a potion* I have finish the potion Shaku!:D * dop it on the grund ( got destoryd)* Noooooooooooooo!:O

 
Oct 28, 2009 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 8730
[my name's artemis xD]
OWAII STEFAN U SILLY WARLOCK >.<
 
Oct 28, 2009 8:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6161
Now come to think of it, why do I not summoner one? >.<

 
Oct 28, 2009 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 8730
*hugs vonvon*:3
 
Oct 28, 2009 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6161
*fall behind* *boom* awwwwwww. -_-

 
Oct 28, 2009 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2489
O_O

 
Oct 28, 2009 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 8730
*pulls vonvon to the elemental manipulation class*
 
Oct 28, 2009 12:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3902
ah von and beowulof are here too :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
 
Oct 28, 2009 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 29258
*enters*...*sits down and start to read*
 
Oct 29, 2009 2:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 579
*walks to linette*
hey u remember me?
*waits 4 reply*
 
Oct 29, 2009 2:06 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
*walks in*


alright...

we gonna train or spar?
 
Oct 29, 2009 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2573
*comes in*Hmm....wich do you prefer?I haven't fought much since Luna comes out when I fight.
Click it! :D
 
Oct 29, 2009 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
how bout we spar?


i have no idea how good anybody is here....


ill go easy though

i wont use my katana
 
Oct 29, 2009 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2573
=_=;...alright you go first I don't know how to start a fight.
Click it! :D
 
Oct 29, 2009 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2249
*alright then*


*flames surround my hands*


*points hand at you and a column of flames shoots at u*
 
Top
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »