Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (153) « First ... « 151 152 [153]
Post New Reply
Oct 27, 2016 10:42 AM

Currently watching: Seeming to enjoy sweet anime about young girls so far.

Completed: Really likes ARia the Animation. Seems to like a lot of different anime, just not fond of what he thinks of as generic and also not a fan of childish anime.

Dropped: Doesn't seem to like really melodramatic anime. For instance, Clannad After Story and Kokoro Connect.

Plan to watch: These should be to the user's liking. Tokyo Magnitiude is not bad, you should try that.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

Jan 28, 2017 3:33 PM

Watching:
Oh, rewatching CB? Didn't find it that entertaining at first but I think I gave it a good score in the end. Maybe I should rewatch it as well.

Completed:
Hmmmn, only one 10 but then again, not so many completed titles in general. Awww, Azumanga got a 6? Too bad, I quite liked the humor in it. :c Quite a few shows I never heard of/watched. The "Anthony" tag on Candy Candy made me laugh, though!

On-Hold/Dropped:
Black Lagoon and InuYasha are on hold? Too bad, hope you continue with both.
Air and Alien 9 are dropped? Okay, Air was rather boring and Alien 9 is a weird show, I'll give you that.

Plan to watch:
Many familiar titles! I don't know what your preferred genre is, but I hope you'll like Ghost in the Shell!

@pinkarray

Smile, Shuichi!

Feb 15, 2017 10:19 AM

>Scored Kodomo no Jikan a 7.
Rin is a little bitch.

And we've both seen Boku no Pico.

You've seen more anime than I will in my lifetime.
ESTP | siscon | lolicon | ♥ rape hentai

There will be a blog link here eventually!

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Feb 15, 2017 10:41 AM

Watching some anime I don't know of

Completed:

Seems to like action anime but not too much violence.

On-hold

Usually on-holds long anime. And also on-holds kiddie shounen/shoujo anime.

Plan to watch

This list seems to contain newer anime.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

Mar 20, 2017 7:28 AM

@pinkarray

Not much anime finished but A LOT dropped and on-hold. Favourites of mine like S&W that stands waaaay above generic anime with its witty dialogue/setting/everything. And Geass, Noein, Twelve Kingdoms... you have more good anime dropped than finished! I blame your mom, going on your few list tags mentioning her/not wanting to finish Kare Kano.

You have finished most Ghibli films. I will never understand how someone could 7/10 The Wind Riser yet by of a critical mindset. At least you liked Bebop. Notice a good few old school TV series in your list, as well.

Mar 18, 9:36 PM
I never thought why I was a top commenter on myanimelist regarding my anime episode reactions & thoughts grating

Pages (153) « First ... « 151 152 [153]