Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (153) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Nov 2, 2009 8:15 PM

cartier-ngo said:
And to Alex, I hate the two photographers, I hate that green hair women, I have Canaan, I hate all the weirdos and freaks, I hate the blonde hair american looking dude whose a complete masochist, and I hate the psycho girl who takes a shower in front of people.

Okay.... I see that you basically hate most of the cast.. well, hope you do enjoy the rest of the episodes though!

Nov 2, 2009 8:17 PM

I probably will. I enjoy seeing Alphard beat the shit out of Canaan.

and Hakusei, don't take it personally or anything. it didn't have any mean connotation in it

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!

Nov 2, 2009 8:34 PM

Of course. And I don't think I've done yours yet...

cartier-ngo

Wow, cartier-ngo's scores average about 2.61 points lower than the average scores posted by other members. And I thought I was strict. Low scores there. I see 1's up to 9's, but no 10's. I guess that works since you haven't seen much yet, but man those are loooow. I won't comment on any score of any anime, but how do you rate things? We have high compatibility though. Now I'm really wondering how this compatibility thing works.

Nov 2, 2009 8:53 PM

We must only have 4-5 similar anime after a first look. Really not much in common for me to comment.
It looks like you are a robot fan and new in anime. You have so many great anime to see and amazing moments to live!. Can't think anything else.
Oh! well. Nice wallpaper on the back. Yeah i know it sucks. But is the best i can do.

Nov 2, 2009 8:59 PM

Too much shonens. Too little of 10's. Also, it's very strange for you to drop InuYasha. But not too bad, especially entertaining list of "Watching"- almost no trash

Nov 2, 2009 9:16 PM

Nandor

You might be able to make your list a little hard to read, but only a little. You rate things before they're done and you've given five series 10s in such a manner. Over half of your anime a 9s or 10s, that's feels like a few to many for the old "I watch what I like." jive. No dropped or on hold, that's fairly impressive. In your forest of high scores I find that your one 1 is Afro Samurai, but whatever. Though not really out of place I don't ever care for a 10 for Eva.

~

Nov 2, 2009 9:16 PM

genshinken and soul eater ratings are good

other than that we dont have much in common :)

Nov 2, 2009 9:20 PM

*sniff* low low low .. our animu compatibility is low
&& for the manga it's UNKNOWN ! D:

but still good taste on animes <3 :)

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!

Nov 2, 2009 9:21 PM

@ Nandor

First of all, your white background makes it incredibly hard to read your anime list. I also think you give out far to many 10's, when you give out that many it's really hard to tell what you really consider great or not. I cannot, for the life of me, understand how you could possibly give Vampire Knight Guilty a 10 and Whisper of the Heart a 3.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Nov 2, 2009 9:32 PM

kamika

Maybe if I could see your list I could say something. As it stands though I can't, so I can't.

Nov 2, 2009 10:04 PM

shadowbladeedge from the little i'm able to read the list looks good. good variety and we share some good shows in common too. but god, that gold color hurts the eyes and is kinda hard for me to read.
8/10 just for length, cause i'm sure there has to be some winners in there

Nov 2, 2009 10:06 PM

Anime compatibility with ShadowbladeEdge is: Medium-High 61.6% Anime You Share (63)

Easy to read, although i wouldn't mind a background. Only score that really came out was the 9 for soul eater. Now i really like Soul Eater, but with how down hill it went after episode 30 and it's horrendous ending, i could never imagine giving it a 9.

Couple of shows you might want to look into on your PTW, Black Lagoon of course, and Gankutsuou. A great adaption off my favorite book of all time.

Other then that not much to say, you seem to give out more 9's and 10's for me. But nothing to really complain of.

Nov 2, 2009 10:39 PM

burntlettuce:
Somewhat High 73.8%
Anime You Share (44)

I like the design of your list even though you can't see the heading titles. I suppose that doesn't really matter if you just click on the tab itself. Good on you for progressively rating ZnT worse, as it should be imo.

Apologies in advance for ruining your eyesight with my list. & instead of putting series on hold or dropping I just leave them in currently watching or delete.

Nov 2, 2009 11:09 PM

nyamo said:
but god, that gold color hurts the eyes and is kinda hard for me to read.
The standard or rollover text.

nyamo said:
8/10 just for length, cause i'm sure there has to be some winners in there
You'd think so.

burntlettuce said:
Easy to read, although i wouldn't mind a background.
You might think so, but you could come to regret such a request. Also my list is the main and only attraction of my list, and I don't like to swing around my CSSdick.

burntlettuce said:
but with how down hill it went after episode 30 and it's horrendous ending
I think the exact opposite. Maybe not episode 30 exactly, mind you, because to me when shows are done they're all like one episode to me.

Tsurupettan

Too bright and I don't care for people dicking around with my cursor. Misuse of tags. You refrain from rating things before your done. I would say no drops or holds, though your above post messes that up. Only score I don't care for is a 4 for FLCL.

~
Modified by ShadowbladeEdge, Nov 3, 2009 12:41 AM

Nov 3, 2009 12:19 AM

@ Tsurupettan
Somewhat Low - 41.6%

Nice variety of anime, shounen to shoujo. mystery to fuwafuwa anime(kobato).
quite alot of shoujo anime actually haha.

brb, gotta visit an optician.

**@ksy- yea, ive only became an anime fan this year, didnt really watch those older anime lidat slamdunk/dragonball/**
Modified by Riddos, Nov 3, 2009 1:07 AM

Nov 3, 2009 12:51 AM

To Riddos:

Your list of animes is concised. Did you began watching animes in the recent years? Or I'd assume watching animes is just one of your past-times. The majority of the animes has female as the main character, presumably perfectly understandable cause you are a guy. Otherwise, I agree with the scores you have for the few major shounen animes on the list such as Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, and Death Note. I haven't watched most of the animes on your list, so we have an unknown anime compatibility.

Nov 3, 2009 1:12 AM

Riddos

Short list. You rate thing before you're done, a 10 even. You have the tags column active, but no tags. No drops, but your list is short, so that's not surprising. Pretty standard fare as far as the anime you've seen, and no really disagreeable scores.

+

Since you're a newb I'll give you some free recommendations.

Some really good shit:
Aria
Princess Mononoke
R.O.D. OVA
Simoun
Tokyo Godfathers

Some shit regular folk won't rec because they're fags:
Chirin no Suzu
Crystal Triangle
Dog Soldier
MD Geist
Riding Bean

Nov 3, 2009 2:50 AM

ShadowbladeEdge
Can't really argue with your list. I do tend to be quite liberal with my 10s but it's the pleasure I get from watching them. I find your low scoring animes intriguing. You did not like Eiken? Why, why, why? Hahaha...and I was going to suggest Ikkitousen but I like you, so I won't (you could try since you've seen Queen's Blade). One of the dudes who've seen Marimite - interesting. I really find your 5s and 6s entertaining to see (in a list).

Huge 'Plan To Watch!' That'll entertain you for years. Very commendable to only rate what you have completed. I don't subscribe to the idea of rating what you haven't seen or finished - seems half-assed practice to me.

You gave Toradora a 10. I'll believe you and get to watching it. Why? You don't seem to be a fanboy of anything and so would be more reliable...

Nov 3, 2009 3:35 AM

Hakusei said:
Of course. And I don't think I've done yours yet...

cartier-ngo

Wow, cartier-ngo's scores average about 2.61 points lower than the average scores posted by other members. And I thought I was strict. Low scores there. I see 1's up to 9's, but no 10's. I guess that works since you haven't seen much yet, but man those are loooow. I won't comment on any score of any anime, but how do you rate things? We have high compatibility though. Now I'm really wondering how this compatibility thing works.

I follow the Mal's guideline on ratings. Some animes are so good that I don't care and just give it a 9. My 10 is saved for some anime in the future I have yet to seen.

I've done Ran's already.

ShadowBladeEdge:

Ok list. I see some weird scorings here and there. Average Mal ratings. A lot on currently watching. Can affect your grading.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!

Nov 3, 2009 3:48 AM

@ TsukikageRan

Impressive list. You've got quite a variety of different genres in your list like ecchi, slice of life, shoujo, sci-fi, and horror. That's good. There were a few 10s that I didn't agree with though such as Elfen Lied, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, and Sword of the Stranger.

Nov 3, 2009 4:15 AM

Hmm... Our compatibility is somewhat low, only 50.2% and no wonder since we share very little anime despite the fact that we both have a respectable list.

Amazingly though, the few anime that we share are quite close in score.
We gave Clannad, Baccano, TTGL(always nice to see someone who doesn't think this was the best anime EVER), Haruhi and a few others the same score, while am happy you liked Black Lagoon even if not as much as me.

Our bigger difference is in Air. How could you give it the same score as Clannad? It was obviously a lot worse.
Am also surprised by the 9 for Gunslinger girls. Sure it wasn't very bad but it was so slow that got boring many times.
Am i to guess that Claymore would have had a bigger score if it wasn't for the last few episodes?

Also am surprised you haven't seen Death Note yet.
And before i close.
What is it with all that blackness in your list? Did someone died?

Nov 3, 2009 5:54 AM

Monad said:
Hmm... Our compatibility is somewhat low, only 50.2% and no wonder since we share very little anime despite the fact that we both have a respectable list.

Amazingly though, the few anime that we share are quite close in score.
We gave Clannad, Baccano, TTGL(always nice to see someone who doesn't think this was the best anime EVER), Haruhi and a few others the same score, while am happy you liked Black Lagoon even if not as much as me.

Our bigger difference is in Air. How could you give it the same score as Clannad? It was obviously a lot worse.
Am also surprised by the 9 for Gunslinger girls. Sure it wasn't very bad but it was so slow that got boring many times.
Am i to guess that Claymore would have had a bigger score if it wasn't for the last few episodes?

Also am surprised you haven't seen Death Note yet.
And before i close.
What is it with all that blackness in your list? Did someone died?

I don't know about Air being worse but I found my interest in Clannad steadily declining after the Fuko arc. I just couldn't bring myself to care about the rest of the girls, particularly Nagisa's arc.

And yeah, the last few episodes of Claymore was almost a chore to finish.

I've watched until episode 17 of Death Note, if I'm not mistaken. Just haven't added it to my list yet.

Ah, I'm sorry if the 'blackness' of my list offended you :P It's clear and simple, which is what I like.

By the way, I just had to mention. I like the background used for your list.

Nov 3, 2009 6:09 AM

i thought clannad was quite enjoying actually...but i have to agree on nagisa's arc..she was too over dramatic..but i really LOVED fukos arc..i couldnt stop crying..i was crying like theres no tomorrow..but i still found the other arcs nice..well i cried too i the others..except nagisa's >_>...

death note...i relly enjoyed it only up to the part where N came in....i thought its like...such a bad imitation of L ???

but your list is so black :P..and plain and simple..its also nice in way but adding a picture would make your list much more interesting
Rules were made to be broken

Nov 3, 2009 6:23 AM

Favorite Anime: Mushishi
i don't like this anime.. think it's boring, imho

Avatar&animelist wallp nice, 9/10 or higher..

Nov 3, 2009 6:36 AM

Quite high Compatibility. 70.5%. Not bad.

You give 10's a lot easier than me but you score low when you have to.

Your list design is amazing. That's an amazing job. I especially like the top pic with Asuka's face. The Red black and gold are good combination. And of-course you really are crazy about Asuka.
Am more of a Rei fan myself but i like her also.

Edit: OMG!!! Just checked your manga list. And there is Rei! You are great. I saw the anime list and i was curious what you did with the manga list because it was so beautifully designed. That was a nice surprise. If only her face was visible in the wallpaper behind. I thing the design of your lists is the best i seen so far.
Yeah i got carried away with out commenting much about anime.
Modified by Monad, Nov 3, 2009 6:44 AM

Nov 3, 2009 6:42 AM

medium compatibility....60%..its ok...

u seem to have an interest in dkb 2 and i am currently quite into that anime and eager to watch the next episode

cute anime list design...10/10..i like it :)

u seem to score your anime quite well...10 for the ones you prolly really love and reasonable scores for the rest...:D

Nov 3, 2009 7:50 AM

+1 for Luffy.

And you're watching Nyan Koi!.

Though you have a lot of good shows on hold. And you dropped TTGL. ;______________;
I am disappoint

But, you're planning to watch some really good ones. Start watching Air next and make sure you watch Clannad After Story, too.

Nov 3, 2009 8:07 AM

You have a pretty good taste in shows.

I like all of the shows you have in your plan to watch section. I'd highly recommend most of them. But, I especially liked myself;youself, and Itazura na kiss.

I'm suprised that you dropped bleach at 141, and One Piece at 168 though. If you'd care to explain I'd like to know why, as I enjoy both of those shows a lot.

Nov 3, 2009 9:14 AM

at dmneyeskyo

your list is pretty good.
you have seen quite a lot of animes.
the only thing which bothers me that you have naruto shipuuden 9 X_x
i am a naruto fan but shipuuden is pure s***
it had crap animation till 125 epi though they have improved
too many fillers
bad adaptation
and the story is pretty average.

manga list is good
you should read some great mangas[seinen] like vagabond , sanctuary , monster though.

Nov 3, 2009 9:41 AM

@ Pranay

Wow, we have 92 % compatibility despite only sharing 27 anime. I think that's the highest I've ever had. Alot of our scores for shared anime are similar, so I guess that's why.

You've only given 5 tens, which is a plus and the two that I've seen I can completely agree with. I probably would've given Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen a 10 myself if it hadn't been so long since I've seen it. Wow, you don't see a whole lot of people with Thundercats on their list. I didn't even know that was anime.

Since our scores seem to be similar I may give 5 cm per second a chance. Keep up the good work.

@ Janaa

I shudder at the thought of giving AirTV a 10. While it is a good show I don't think I'd ever give it a 10. In fact, except for End of Evangelion, I can't agree with any of your 10's. Even though I'd like to point out that I do like most of your 10's that I've seen.

You give out to many 10's for my taste, but I'm personally stingy about that. You only use the top half of the grading scale, which is better than just using 8, 9, and 10 I guess.

@ dmneyeskyo

As far as the 10's, the same arguement I have with Janaa's list: to many of them. But, again, that may be a matter of taste. You've only dropped one anime, which is impressive and earns bonus points from me. You also realize that Top wo Nerae is inferior to its prequel. Shame on you for giving Death & Rebirth an 8, the same rating as EoE.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Nov 3, 2009 9:56 AM

Why nobody commented on my list? The person after me commented on the person before me. I'm so sad. I would like to hear somebody's opinion at least. v.v

Nov 3, 2009 10:02 AM

Slum Dunk! I love it :)

Nov 3, 2009 11:31 AM
_Summer:

woo-hoo, I like La Corda too! Your list is a bit small right now, but I recognize quite a few animes on there.

Nov 3, 2009 11:34 AM

68.4% not so bad)
what's about wallpaper, i think you should make it fixed..
but imho)

Nov 3, 2009 2:08 PM

Flay

You have a lot of completed series that are not rated. The ratings you do have seem to be all over the place, giving some of the best made shows out there some very low scores, and vice versa with some of the worst shows. It's quite easy to see where your tastes lie too, what with the high scores you give to shonen action, and high violence shows.

On the good side you use a larger range of scores than most people, who don't like to rate anything below 7. You haven't just confined yourself to one genre either. I saw a lot of titles from all over the place. You could use more of the older shows, but I think that a lot of the titles I didn't recognize on you list were those. I also really like your list design.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.

Nov 3, 2009 2:42 PM

CDRW

For the most part good list. Looks like a good range of shows. The only real gripe I have is with the dropped list. Elfen Lied, NGE, Haruhi, and Kino's Journey all dropped. And I don't see how Dokuro-chan can be considered so bad that it should get a 1.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Nov 3, 2009 2:47 PM

CDRW

I'm gonna make an assumption that I haven't done your list yet. First of all, it's interesting that I have not seen any of your favorite anime. Though, I've heard a lot of good things about Seirei no Moribito and Princess Tutu. Except for Princess Monoke and Spirited Away, which I think are not the masterpieces a lot of people believe, I don't really have any bones to pick with your completed list.

As far as your plan to watch, do yourself a favor and watch LoGH as soon as you have the chance. You won't regret it. Honey and Clover and Toradora! are great as well. Checking out your on-hold list, I'm wondering why Seirei no Moribito is on your favorites list when you haven't even finished it? On top of that, it has a 10?

Edit: Nice find Mawootad, I don't know how Dokuro-chan could be that bad either. No comment on the dropped list.

- Geralt of Rivia

Nov 3, 2009 2:53 PM

CDRW

Anime compatibility with CDRW is:
Medium-High
65.1%
Anime You Share (41)

Nice usage of the whole range of the rating system. We have a very different taste so how we even get to 65.1% compatibility is beyond me. The stuff we have both seen we rate very differently. Nice mix of genres you have there.

I'm surprised about some of your dropped anime thou, like NGE at 24/26. If you actually got that far you should just finish it in my opinion (not that it matters so much). You also seem to avoid airing shows watching mostly finished shows only.

Not much to say about your list design. I have no idea where the background is from and setting it to repeat makes it look chaotic. But it's still easy to read and that's what matters in the end.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh

Nov 3, 2009 2:54 PM

Mawootad said:
CDRW

For the most part good list. Looks like a good range of shows. The only real gripe I have is with the dropped list. Elfen Lied, NGE, Haruhi, and Kino's Journey all dropped. And I don't see how Dokuro-chan can be considered so bad that it should get a 1.
Yeah, the shows you mentioned are good ones, but I had issues with them. Elfen Lied made me feel like a bad human being, NGE was screwing with my head, and I just didn't get into Haruhi and Kino's Journey.

As for Dokuro-chan, it was just BAD. They couldn't even get the "shock you into laughing" thing to work for them, and if you can't do that then you've got some serious issues.
insan3soldiern said:
CDRW

I'm gonna make an assumption that I haven't done your list yet. First of all, it's interesting that I have not seen any of your favorite anime. Though, I've heard a lot of good things about Seirei no Moribito and Princess Tutu. Except for Princess Monoke and Spirited Away, which I think are not the masterpieces a lot of people believe, I don't really have any bones to pick with your completed list.

As far as your plan to watch, do yourself a favor and watch LoGH as soon as you have the chance. You won't regret it. Honey and Clover and Toradora! are great as well. Checking out your on-hold list, I'm wondering why Seirei no Moribito is on your favorites list when you haven't even finished it? On top of that, it has a 10?

Edit: Nice find Mawootad, I don't know how Dokuro-chan could be that bad either. No comment on the dropped list.
The reason Moribito is on hold is because I really like the dub, so I'm buying the DVD's as they come out, and I'm obliged to wait to see them.

LOGH is going to be the next long-runner I start after I clear my list up a little.

Thanks guys.

Nov 3, 2009 3:10 PM

@CDRW

As for Elfen Lied, it is supposed to make you feel like a bad human being. Evangelion is supposed to screw with your head. And, this is important, if you turn your brain off you may enjoy Dokuro-chan.

As for Moribito, that sounds like a good enough reason just going by the GITS Stand Alone Complex dub. Which, by the way, is the only series I will only watch dubbed.

- Geralt of Rivia

Nov 3, 2009 6:26 PM

TsukikageRan said:
I find your low scoring animes intriguing.
I'd like it if you expanded on that.

TsukikageRan said:
and I was going to suggest Ikkitousen but I like you, so I won't (you could try since you've seen Queen's Blade).
Shame all of your good will is for not, because I have Ikkitousen on hold, and I'm gonna finish it sometime or another. Also I watch Queen's Blade because I HATE MYSELF!

TsukikageRan said:
I really find your 5s and 6s entertaining to see (in a list).
Such as?

TsukikageRan said:
You gave Toradora a 10. I'll believe you and get to watching it. Why? You don't seem to be a fanboy of anything and so would be more reliable...
While I did love it, it's not some kind of super amazing ultra-original thing. I just don't want you to go into it with you hopes really high and be disappointed. That's how I watched it and, as you can see, I gave it a 10.

cartier-ngo said:
I see some weird scorings here and there.
Such as?

cartier-ngo said:
A lot on currently watching. Can affect your grading.
How so?

flay

Hate it when people fuck with my cursor, and yours is especially bad. If you're gonna have pictures next to your header they should be different, redundancy is boring. You have a lot of unrated completed shows. However you refrain from rating stuff before your finished. No really offensive scores, besides Eva, but I don't really care about that anymore.

~

Nov 3, 2009 8:49 PM

Sorry - I have to make the 500th post. It's fate. (If you posted before me, fuck you in advance. Dick/bitch/slag/etc.)

CDRW: 64.8%... 84 titles... 7.1 (you) vs. 7.4 (me)

In general, you score what you like slighty higher than me and what you hate a lot lower. I see a number of 3/10 and 4/10's floating around.

Whilst I strongly disagree with the 3/10 and 4/10 you awarded Bleach and Naruto respectively, at least you weren't dumb enough to rate one high and the other low like others tend to. I don't exactly think you're a genious when you've also rated Shana 8/10, mind.

I think some of your low scores are very unfair. The Escaflowne movie, for example, remained a good watch, despite the story being changed a hell of a lot to fit it into a movie. Not the best movie, I agree, but 3/10 worthy? There's some truly bad anime out there, far more worthy of 1-3 scores than a poor(ish) Escaflowne movie adaptation.

On a less negative note, I see you also rated Gankutsuou 10/10. This, if nothing else, proves you have at least decent taste. Congratulations.

You also rated S&WII lower than the original. I like to see that; I hate blind fanboyism. I hate a lot, actually...

Your list itself sucks. Why people don't at least try to play with their list is beyond me; the whole point of having a list is to have people look at it. No-one wants to look at a boring, standard issue list, complete with a shitty repeating background. Do something with it or delete everything.

I see you've given out 16 10's, even though you haven't even seen as much as me. My 7 > your 16. When it comes to handing out top marks, you shouldn't throw them around, just like you shouldn't give 1/10's just because something isn't your cup of tea. I'll admit, some of your 10's I can agree with, but even I - someone whose second anime was .hack//SIGN - have issue with your #1 placement of it.

(On a 10/10 / top five related note, I plan on seeing Princess Tutu and Mermaid Forest at some point.)

I see you dropped NGE two episodes before the end. Wise, I guess, but - assuming you haven't already - you should at least check out the movie. It includes one of the best anime fight sequences ever. Screw it making the plot even more confusing. Shinji even gets blood in his mouth via Misato - I came.

You were an idiot for dropping Wolf's Rain. It's excellent, has Yoko Kanno's music and one of the best OVA finishes ever. Correct your act of idiocy or live with regret.

...I'm done. Bai!

Nov 3, 2009 11:05 PM

ShadowbladeEdge

Your 5s and 6s includes GITS movies, Voices of a Distant Star. I liked the mind-screw of GITS (I take a painkiller afterwards) and I'm always impressed with anyone who can tell a story in less than 30 minutes (Voices) especially when you get rigmarole storylines in current long series. I do get why you gave Akikan, Eiken,Dscipline(!), etc. those scores. You've even subjected yourself to the wondrous world of Mars of Destruction(which was a worse mind-screw than GITS ever will). I suppose I should steer clear of MD Geist.

Queen's Blade is a series I will endure for all its franchise life. Why? Titties as weapons! That made me guffaw so much I was tempted to give it an 11. Sadly, idiotic reason stepped in, we grappled on the rating and compromised on an 8. Singe me.

I always have low expectations of any anime. It's the reason why I enjoy them so much when they've done only just a little, so you don't have to worry about Toradora. You're no fanboy too which is a huge bonus because most comments on this series either gushes or flames it.

Nov 3, 2009 11:40 PM

your scores are way too high considering what anime you are actually giving a 10
elfen lied , ff , fruit basket , ghost hunt...(the others u rated 10) they're all good animes but i think you're being a little too lenient on the scoring? lol...imho i think that those animes definetely do not deserve a 10 o_O...most of your scores are 9's and 10's..thats kinda high...actually its too high...

and i understand u have low expectations which is why your scores must be high but before you give a crappy anime high scores (but if you really do love it as another different individual) you should atleast think about the cons of the anime..such as the art...if it bores u sometimes...the characters..the story line..if u like an anime and u just go "omg i love that anime!~" that doesnt necessarily mean that u have to give it a 10 or 9...
give an individual score for each point of the story...like the art , storyline etc and find out the average

Nov 4, 2009 2:20 AM

Nice background. I noticed you're watching Fairy Tail (which is good) and you're (obviously) a Gintama fan.

Nov 4, 2009 4:54 AM

We don't seem to share much anime. But our scores are pretty similar for the ones that we do share.

I like your background of Light. The bright red font is a bit glaring though.

Nov 4, 2009 5:11 AM

TsukikageRan said:
Voices of a Distant Star...and I'm always impressed with anyone who can tell a story in less than 30 minutes (Voices) especially when you get rigmarole storylines in current long series.
I can appreciate that, I just didn't really dig the story being told.

TsukikageRan said:
I do get why you gave...Dscipline(!), etc. those scores.
Discipline is nothing but class. Seriously though porn that I'm beating off to has a score range of 4-8. I hope everyone that reads this is uncomfortable.

TsukikageRan said:
I suppose I should steer clear of MD Geist.
No, you should watch it at your nearest convenience, with as many friends as possible.

TsukikageRan said:
Queen's Blade is a series I will endure for all its franchise life. Why? Titties as weapons! That made me guffaw so much I was tempted to give it an 11. Sadly, idiotic reason stepped in, we grappled on the rating and compromised on an 8. Singe me.
I sorta feel the same, I just think it takes itself too seriously, so it makes it harder to enjoy.

Chiri

Short list. Nice list style. You rate things before they're done. No drops. Agreeable scores. You seem to like things like Mushishi. I guess weird would be a word to describe such things, if so you should check out CENCOROLL and Cat Soup.

++

Nov 4, 2009 6:39 AM

Mugiwara_

Hahaha...You gave that masterpiece 'School Days' a 5; I gave it 8 (I'm close to giving it a nine) so obviously we don't really see same anime the same way (n_n). I'm no critic. Actually, I don't watch anime doing detailed critique on it. It spoils it for me big time. I go for the ride and then rate how much it succeeded in entertaining me - that's my only requirement. I leave the critique to critics. (@_@)

Fairly harsh when you haven't really seen that much anime yet, have you? And considering they are almost all post 2000. One pre 2000 I can see is Ebichu and I'm so disappointed...with all those 90s anime you picked Ebichu. How many pre 2000 animes do you have? 10 or more...or less.

Anyway, enjoy watching more anime. At least let me say that I agree with your scoring. One thing I don't agree at all, and I find this practice worse than my giving 9s and 10s; is someone who rates when he hasn't finished or has even put a series on hold. You actually rated some fairly high.(>x<!)

Nov 4, 2009 9:13 AM

TsukikageRan

well i give what i like rougly a 9 and the ones i really love and find incredible 10...and i hardly give 10 unless i honestly think its a masterpiece...but the majority of the anime u watch are rated a 10.

well i do have some pre 2000.....ranma 1/2, one piece , rurouni kenshin , etc..and the only reason why i dont watch shows like dragon ball, mobile suit gundam etc ..is because i dont have any interests in shows like that..and just by looking at my list u can tell im not really much of a mecha person..maybe stuff like code geass , fullmetal panic are considered okay..but for some reason i kinda dislike mecha...

but the only reason i dont watch dragon ball is because out of all types of art styles..dragon ball is the only one icant stand to look at..i usually wouldnt care if the art is kinda bad or old but for some strange reason its just dragon ball..

and yea u watched alot of anime compared to me..but u can say that i have watched a fair amount of anime too and does it matter whether i watch pre 2000 animes?

the only reason i watched ebichu is because i saw my sister watching it so i thought i could pull up a chair and watch it with her..turned out to be a bad anime imho

and i hoesntly thought school days was the opposite of masterpiece..it was just bad..bad bad bad...but i respect the fact that u think its a master piece..after all everyone has their own opinions ....but i definetely think its not a masterpiece...looking at the stats of school days most ppl rated it a 7 and its rank is pretty close to being 2000..not a very liked anime i may add..and once again this is just my own opinion

TsukikageRan said:
One thing I don't agree at all, and I find this practice worse than my giving 9s and 10s; is someone who rates when he hasn't finished or has even put a series on hold. You actually rated some fairly high.(>x<!)

how can u say that ppl who score animes before finishing it is bad?..whats wrong with doing that? i usually rate it as a first impression...as the anime gets better ill rate it higher(in my opinion) if it gets worse then ill rate it lower..but if i actually finish it then that is when i will finalize the rating..and the only reason i put them on hold is because i lost interest and there may be a possibility that i may pick it up again..so i highly disagree on the fact that u find the practice of rating before finishing worse than giving high ratings for some animes which obviously do not deserve a high rating(but once again it could be different for every individual)...and how can u actually rate something when it finishes..what if its on going?!..like one piece or bleach or shippuuden..might as well rate it according to how the story goes so far

and i only have 6 animes out of all the animes i watched which i gave a 10...

i bet u have over a 100 animes which u rated 10..u really have to look back on your list..u are the first person i've seen on MAL who gives such high ratings..u should recheck your list man >_>

Nov 4, 2009 11:03 AM

Anime compatibility with Mugiwara_ is:
Medium
59.1%

Anime You Share (30)

I hope you plan to finish the anime on your hold list, because you've got some pretty good ones there.

I really liked the picture and design on your list.

There weren't a lot of 10's which was good, but it seemed like the rest of your list consisted entirely of 8's and 9's, which is really high. There's a lot of shonen action, but you don't seem to be a fanboy because your scores vary pretty drastically between different parts of some franchises, especially your Bleach scores. There were also quite a few shows that I didn't recognize, so it's kind of hard to judge where your tastes lie except that you like action and high intensity shows.

You've got some good classic titles on your plan to watch list , but not too many that are really solid. I do like that your plan to watch list is much more varied than your completed list, so you seem to be branching out. I reccomend that you take a look at some of the less action oriented shows and get some of the horror, fantasy, and mind-screw shows. Serial Experiments Lain would be good for you to see, but I can't really say how you'd like it. A good one that's on your plan list is .hack//sign, but be warned, it's a talking show, no matter what it looks like. You would probably like Black Lagoon though.

@ all the guys who responded to me, thanks. I'll try to get to you too, but no promises since I'm really busy lately.

Pages (153) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »