Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (153) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Oct 28, 2009 4:38 AM

Nick_xD

I like that you are a fan of Clannad, so bonus points there. You also seem to make pretty good use of the rating system though I wonder if, once you've seen more anime, you'll keep all those 10's. I say this because I had a lot of 10's when I first got into anime and then I changed my rating system.

I also have to say that you should try out some older anime series since most, maybe all, of your completed anime is from the 2000's. I noticed that you have NGE on your PTW list and I think you should give that a try considering you enjoyed You are (NOT) Alone.

As for your list layout, I suggest that you make the font a little bigger. 7/10

Actually, you seem to have similar tastes to me as most of the shows on your favorites are some of the first anime I watched when I first joined MAL.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 28, 2009 4:46 AM

Nick_xD, you list could be a little more readable, I'd make it bigger or bolder. Rate things before you've finished them, it seem like I'm the odd man out on on all this trend, well whatever. You rate your drops pretty high, 9 for Naruto, though I can figure that one out. In fact you rate everything pretty high. You only seem to watch new stuff, you might want to break out of that.

6/10

5757, 81.3% compatibility, you're off to a terrible start. List is too bright for my old man eyes, but at least I can read it. You don't rate things you haven't finished, I had begun to think I was the only one. You seem to have wathed Code Geass R2 but not R1, is this so kind of mistake. Your list is pretty must the modern anime starter deck, maybe you should want to break out a little maybe watch some older and/or unpopular stuff.

7/10
Modified by ShadowbladeEdge, Oct 28, 2009 4:59 AM

Oct 28, 2009 4:51 AM

Haha, thanks for the feedback guys. ;).

Oct 28, 2009 4:55 AM

ShadowbladeEdge (note: if I'm late, I'm late.)

You have an average rating of 8/10, which is a little high for my tastes. Having compared my ratings against your own, it appears you often give at least one point more than me, sometimes two. And, where as I have been critical(ish) of the likes of Code Geass R2, you haven't.

You throw 10/10's at titles I wouldn't. I don't get how you could've given S2 of S&W top marks, taking the flawed second half into consideration, for example. I'd underatand if it was S1, but S2? That I don't get.

You could do with more in the way of serious titles on your list. You haven't even watched Wolf's Rain yet, and there's no Kare Kano? That ain't good.

On the whole, your list isn't bad. The lack of a background makes browsing down it dull but it's easy on the eyes. It's just that you're missing some key titles required of being watched by every anime viewer and rate higher than me.
Modified by AironicallyHuman, Oct 28, 2009 5:05 AM

Oct 28, 2009 5:16 AM

Aionic

Our rating scheme seems to be rather similar, with our score for the Kara no Kyoukai being the exact same except for the second movie. I also wonder if that 10 for Death Note will stay there after you finish LOGH, you'll see why I say that in the later stages. Also, I guess we can agree that Whisper of the Heart is better than Spirited Away.

I personally dislike dropping series, but if you don't like it I guess you don't like it. But, I don't think you should rate a dropped series. Especially when you've only seen a few episodes. I'm sad that you dropped Maison Ikkoku, as it is turning out to be one of the best written romances I've seen. I think you should give it another shot.

I like how you don't give out 10's that often, but I disagree with all those series that I've seen. Also, you have a few unrated series.

Increase the size of your font, otherwise your list layout is fine. What's the wallpaper from? Bakemonogatari?

I'll give you a 8/10. This thread was great idea by the way.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 28, 2009 5:20 AM

^

Your list is kinda hard to read due to the colour clash, but anyway, you have watched many anime. I noticed your rating for Death Note was an 8 (I think it deserves a 10 though the manga's better).

Oct 28, 2009 5:47 AM

AlexisSolitaire said:
^

Your list is kinda hard to read due to the colour clash, but anyway, you have watched many anime. I noticed your rating for Death Note was an 8 (I think it deserves a 10 though the manga's better).

First of all, watch more anime and then tell me if you still think DN is worth a 10. Don't get me wrong, it is a good show but it lacks a few things that make me give a show a 10. I will say that at least you haven't handed out 10's like candy, so far. That's always a plus for me.

Honestly, though it's hard to rate you when you haven't watched much anime. I can totally agree with you on the rating of Code Geass, and I definitely agree that DN is a much better anime.

One suggestion I'll make is to watch older anime and don't be afraid to check out different genre's besides shounen. I see you've already seen some films like Whisper of the Heart and that's certainly a good start.

As far as your layout, I like it. Especially your background. And I changed my layout based on your suggestion.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 28, 2009 5:55 AM

insan3soldiern said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
^

First of all, watch more anime and then tell me if you still think DN is worth a 10. Don't get me wrong, it is a good show but it lacks a few things that make me give a show a 10. I will say that at least you haven't handed out 10's like candy, so far. That's always a plus for me.

Honestly, though it's hard to rate you when you haven't watched much anime. I can totally agree with you on the rating of Code Geass, and I definitely agree that DN is a much better anime.

One suggestion I'll make is to watch older anime and don't be afraid to check out different genre's besides shounen. I see you've already seen some films like Whisper of the Heart and that's certainly a good start.

As far as your layout, I like it. Especially your background. And I changed my layout based on your suggestion.

I'm currently watching more anime but I don't have much time. Well, regarding older anime I have watched Slam Dunk and Pokemon. I viewed your list again and the background is the same (perhaps it hasn't changed yet).

Oct 28, 2009 6:00 AM

Aionic said:
And, where as I have been critical(ish) of the likes of Code Geass R2, you haven't.
For the record I like R2 in an ironic sense, go here and see my post for the only way I can convey how I feel about it, through metaphor. You right though, it's completely non-critical.

Aionic said:
I don't get how you could've given S2 of S&W top marks, taking the flawed second half into consideration, for example. I'd underatand if it was S1, but S2? That I don't get.
First if any of thes flaws refer to the mercantilism of the show, that's not why I watch it. I don't know how satisfactory this'll be, but that's how it goes. The thing about S&W is I liked it plenty enough, in case that 9 didn't convey that, but it didn't have that intangible spark that it need to be a 10. Now season two comes along, and it's got the same stuff going on as the first, but it's oozing this charm that I found just so endearing. I think the fact that me just thinking about it right now makes me smile should be a satisfactory explanation for it's position on my list.

Aionic said:
You haven't even watched Wolf's Rain yet
Never seemed like my thing, but I'll read up on it.

Aionic said:
and there's no Kare Kano?
I'll probably end up reading the manga instead. In fact I''ve read the first volume, not sure if it's on my list off hand, I haven't followed up though because it didn't really grab me as something fantastic, no bad or anything though.

Aionic said:
it's easy on the eyes.
Well, that's my intent, so I'll take that as a job well done

Aionic said:
It's just that you're missing some key titles required of being watched by every anime viewer
I blame my poor time management skills.

Now to your list. As intensely lovely as Senjougahara is, the contrast the contrast between her and you black background is taxing on my eyes. Maybe I should just put "You rate things before you finish them." in my sig. The only thing that really stands out to me is a 1 for Riding Bean. I not sayin' it's the greatest anything ever, but a 1 is pretty harsh.

8/10

As an aside your average score is 7.2, a mere half a point lower than my 7.7, for what it's worth.
Modified by ShadowbladeEdge, Oct 28, 2009 6:12 AM

Oct 28, 2009 6:01 AM

Aionic said:
ShadowbladeEdge
You could do with more in the way of serious titles on your list. You haven't even watched Wolf's Rain yet, and there's no Kare Kano? That ain't good.

Since when was there a specific list of "Watch all of these anime series or you are noob"? Besides, not all males are into shoujo series like Kare Kano for instance.
... Even if I took time to write alot of intelligent words of deep thought and meaning in my signature, would you really care to read and comment on it? ...

Oct 28, 2009 6:02 AM

nii-nii said:
cartier-ngo said:
Why jump on this one guy who doesn't like Lucky Star when I see at least 100 others who also doesn't like it?

It's because I haven't watched all of it.

Then your giving it a 1 based on the one or two episodes, not for the whole series.

ShadowbladeEdge said:
cartier-ngo said:
Why jump on this one guy who doesn't like Lucky Star when I see at least 100 others who also doesn't like it?
Did you read any of the prior posts? I don't give a shit that she doesn't like Lucky Star, I was frowning upon the fact that she graded something(s) prematurely. Maybe you should brush up on your English, broha.

Giving at least 4 posts upon this one subject isn't really frowning upon. Nice English too, brotha. I don't give a rat's ass about English on the forums. Check my English on my papers, maybe then I'll give a fuck.

insan3soldiern said:
cartier-ngo said:

Come on man, read ShadowbladeEdge's post. He's saying this because nii-nii dropped and rated it a 1. And, for the record, I disagree with him on a few things but I do agree that you shouldn't drop a show at two episodes and give it a 1. Though, I can sort of understand nii-nii's reasoning it doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

But, anyway cartier-ngo it's hard for me to rate you when alot of your anime is stuff I haven't seen. Your list is pretty easy on the eyes and you seem to use the full spectrum of the rating system, which is always a plus in my eyes. I don't know if anyone else has asked you this but do you rate critically or based on enjoyment? Because I think your ratings could be either way.

Otherwise, I'm gonna make my usual suggestion and say check out the older stuff. And, hell, check out really bad anime like Apocalypse Zero or MD Geist II if you want to see how bad anime can really be. But, only do this if you really enjoy anime. Otherwise, it'll be a waste of time.

Edit: Awesome, I'm late.

@ShadowBladeEdge, fair enough you have some pretty good points on your rating system and such. And, yes, technically Rebuild is better. But, I don't know, it takes alot more than that to impress me and I just couldn't get over them taking out the brilliant, which is purely my opinion, episode 4. And, well, we'll just have to agree to disagree on whether or not the first half is better than the second half for NGE.

Too little time to watch anime. I'm trying to get as much done as possible. I watched more than what I listed, but those were like 3 years ago and I can barely remember anything (Like Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Pokemon, Etc).

Edit: Camavan's list:

Nice list of animes. Are you waiting for the missing gintama subs or did u already watched up to episode 180 while missing some parts? Don't have too much low ratings so you probably pick shows that you really liked. A surprise rating for Death Note. Happy you watched Bacanno. Upset you dropped One Piece :(.
Modified by Moe_, Oct 28, 2009 6:13 AM

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!

Oct 28, 2009 7:32 AM

Cartier

We've only seen 18 of the same titles, so it's difficult to compare and contrast.

The small amount you've seen did highlight your rather bizarre Narto ratings. How anyone can rate the first series, covering the best of the manga and going at a decent chapter-per-episode pace, 3/10 and its abomination of a sequel 5/10 is beyond my understanding. I can only assume you hated Tony the Tiger or enjoy mental torture.

You strike me as a more critical person than myself. Or, at the very least, you think of numbers a little differently. No 10/10's yet and a number of 1-3/10's suggests you aren't going to enjoy a lot as much as me, or the small army of raving fanboys that inhabit this place.

Go down my list and try some of my 9-10/10's ASAP. If you still don't have a 10/10 after that, all hope is lost. You might as well quit while you're ahead before you experience Melody of Oblivion.

And, finally, your list design is dull. Changing the font colour to red doesn't make it better.

-----------

insan3soldiern said:
I also wonder if that 10 for Death Note will stay there after you finish LOGH, you'll see why I say that in the later stages.

While I do agree LotGH is excellent, and I may very well award it 10/10 IF I ever find the motivation to finish it, I don't get why people think they should lower their other ratings because of it. If you're objective with your ratings - not voting 1/10 or 10/10 without good reason - then there shouldn't be a need to go on a rating editing spree.

It's like saying you should change all of your movie ratings after watching The Godfather.

In terms of story and characterization, LotGH is top draw. No doubt about that. And I'm sure it'll only become even more epic as the story comes full circle. But it's draining to watch. There are so many names and faces to remember it can be a struggle, and its length makes it difficult to push on with. If I do give it 10/10, it might be the most boring 10/10 series I've rated.

As for Death Note, I'm a DN fanboy. DN is my number two, but in terms of sheer fanboyism it's my number one. I have, in the past, made a LotGH sized message or two to someone who rated it lowly. Even though I'm well aware of all its flaws - me having read the manga and watched the anime a few times - I love it too much to rate it lower than 10/10. In my mind it's the closet thing to a perfect manga adaptation; one with excellent visuals, the best soundtrack ever, the best voice acting performance ever and plot fixes.

Death Note is special in my mind, quite possibly because I watched it weekly from the start. It was like a drug for me, back then - I'd stay up until 2 AM for the sub.

If I wanted to be anal, I could reverse question your NGE 10/10ing. In your mind, DN is 8/10 worthy. In my mind, everything NGE is 8/10 worthy. I watched it when I was green and, though I thought the characterization was very good, the lack of story details and terrible ending prevented me from ever loving it.

insan3soldiern said:
But, I don't think you should rate a dropped series. Especially when you've only seen a few episodes.

I only rate incomplete titles when I'm fairly certain my rating won't change much. If I feel my rating will only change by one point, then I'm happy to leave a 'What I think of the series at episode X' rating.

In terms of what I'm following, my ratings are only an indication of how I feel. They aren't final.

insan3soldiern said:
I'm sad that you dropped Maison Ikkoku, as it is turning out to be one of the best written romances I've seen. I think you should give it another shot.

Check my manga list, or look more closely at my profile page. I rate the manga highly, and I even typed up a far too long, in need of editing review. It was fifth in my top five before GTO.

I dropped the anime because the one chapter pacing and filler ruined it for me. The art not looking as nice as the manga irked me, also.

insan3soldiern said:
Increase the size of your font, otherwise your list layout is fine. What's the wallpaper from? Bakemonogatari?

I tried to do so when I changed my background awhile back. For some reason, I couldn't get the font size to increase. In the end, since it's readable with Opera (depending on your resolution - mine is 1440x900), I gave up.

ShadowbladeEdge said:
I'll probably end up reading the manga instead. In fact I''ve read the first volume, not sure if it's on my list off hand, I haven't followed up though because it didn't really grab me as something fantastic, no bad or anything though.

There's a three-in-one volume out. I own it. It's a good thing to pick up if you see it going for cheap.

Kare Kano starts out amazing, very fast-paced and including wonderful characterization... but then it gets way too drawn out. Side characters got focused on, the main relationship got ignored and I ended up bored with the manga. It's a pity the mangaka wasn't able to follow up on the start, and that the anime had a non-existent budget...

ShadowbladeEdge said:
The only thing that really stands out to me is a 1 for Riding Bean. I not sayin' it's the greatest anything ever, but a 1 is pretty harsh.

It probably is harsh, yeah. A lot people seem to give it 7/10.

Awhile back I picked it up for 99p. Then, one night when I was bored (and half asleep), I chucked the disc into my player. It only included an awful dub. I can't remember much of anything specific now, but I remember thinking of the story/characterization as being woeful, the visuals being uninspiring and the action being utterly retarded. I saw nothing of value and, unusually for me - someone who hasn't yet given a 2/10 - decided to go as low as possible.

If I watch some of the titles considered the worst ever on MAL, I might raise its rating. You never know.

...Oh, and for my R2 views, I posted a long-arse post about it and Shippuuden in the over-rated thread. If you can be arsed, look for it.

CaMaVan said:
Since when was there a specific list of "Watch all of these anime series or you are noob"? Besides, not all males are into shoujo series like Kare Kano for instance.

I believe quality shines through. If something is truly amazing, and doesn't offend people in some way, then a person should be able to judge it without awarding it 1/10 because of taste. Then again, I'm willing to give almost anything a try, my only 'NO!' being yaoi because, as a straight guy, I don't get off on guys kissing each other and being touchy-feely.

I mentioned Kare Kano and Wolf's Rain because cheap collections are available, making them very easy to watch. I imported Wolf's Rain for £18, and there was a budget Kare Kano set released recently. In order to experience different things, I feel buying and watching those titles would be a good way to go - that's why I mentioned them. If he, or you, feel I'm being a dick for mentioning them, I'm sorry... I guess?
Modified by AironicallyHuman, Oct 28, 2009 7:39 AM

Oct 28, 2009 7:39 AM

Aionic said:
Cartier

We've only seen 18 of the same titles, so it's difficult to compare and contrast.

The small amount you've seen did highlight your rather bizarre Narto ratings. How anyone can rate the first series, covering the best of the manga and going at a decent chapter-per-episode pace, 3/10 and its abomination of a sequel 5/10 is beyond my understanding. I can only assume you hated Tony the Tiger or enjoy mental torture.

You strike me as a more critical person than myself. Or, at the very least, you think of numbers a little differently. No 10/10's yet and a number of 1-3/10's suggests you aren't going to enjoy a lot as much as me, or the small army of raving fanboys who inhabit this place.

Go down my list and try some of my 9-10/10's ASAP. If you still don't have a 10/10 after that, all hope is lost. You might as well quit while you're ahead before you experience Melody of Oblivion.

And, finally, your list design is dull. Changing the font colour to read doesn't make it better.

I did the change when I first came on MAL, I was just too lazy to do anything about it and I'm not the creative type person. I was experimenting cuz I didn't know anything about MAL.

And as for Naruto, I'm the type of person, who finishes the series through. Since I already watched 150+ Naruto episodes, I went and grinded the rest of the fillers, and let me tell you, it wasn't a fun experience. If it wasn't for the fillers, Naruto would of received an 7, but since I am grading it based on 220 episodes, it definitely deserves a 3. Shippuden didn't cause me as much pain as did the first season.

As for my ratings, they aren't that critical. Only reason I left a 10 blank is because I hope and I know that somewhere in my time, there will be this super exceptional anime that will make me cry with tears of whatever kind and that I'll remember it for the rest of my life. I'm saving my 10 for that special anime if it ever exists in my life time. I watched a lot of animes I didn't like or wasn't my type to experience different types of animes. I watched well over 150+ animes, but I forgot a lot of them so I didn't put them in my list since it'll fog my judgement and not give a clear rating.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!

Oct 28, 2009 7:47 AM

@Cartier

After reading your post above i understand your reason for giving Naruto(First season) the low score you gave it. You really shouldn't have put yourself through that torture of watching those fillers.

We have also only watched 18 of the same titles, so it is hard to get a good feel. I noticed you rated Samurai Champloo a 9 so i highly suggest you pick up Cowboy Bebop, they are the same in the feel. While Cowboy Bebop doesn't deal with Samurai's, they are directed by the same person and essentially deal with the same thing.

Since it seems you don't like Moeblob but have tried a few anime's in the romance genre i suggest you check out Nana. Best romantic anime i have seen, has the realistic story and character's out of everything.

And it's nice to see another One Piece fan xD

Oct 28, 2009 7:55 AM

Aionic

Well, your list contains a lot of what I plan to watch. I salute anyone who can tackle long ongoing series. With so many for me to watch and a lot of tempting recs, I only have that much time. It seems fairly balanced on the genres even with your 'Plan To Watch' list.

I can't really comment on your rating as I feel that part is more personal than anything else.I'm fairly extravagant with my ratings because I do that on enjoyment basis. You have ratings for 'On Hold' list?

It seems that people are also commenting on the visual look of the list. Well, what can I say...I can read it.

Oct 28, 2009 8:46 AM

@ TsukikageRan

You've certainly seen quite a lot.

The first thing i notice is that you give out a hell of a lot of 10s. I can certainly understand some of them, but there are quite a few anomalies in there, at least from my point of view (Hyakko, Mnemosyne, Vampire Knight, and Lucky Star seemed to stick out for me). In fact, around 60% of your scores in completed are either 9s or 10s, which seems a little excessive. I might just be saying that because i'm never sentimental about series that i've watched, so quite often i'll drop series 2 points a while after i watch them since i can analyse better while not watching.

As for the look, Motoko wins me over, although it'd look better if it didn't obscure your plan to watch.

Oct 28, 2009 9:01 AM

ShadowbladeEdge said:
Hakusei, list design is pretty good, the lettering is a bit thin one the lists making it hard a shy hard to see... I also don't like that what you've got going on with the cursor.
Dang, I thought so. Made the links bold now, but I had to change the font size. I'm keeping the help cursor though :P
and you haven't rated some things you have.
I'm still doubting what score to give some of the anime I've completed. I'll leave them unrated for now.

TsukikageRan
Once again, that's a looong list. You started watching anime religiously just 4 years ago and you already have 500+ titles. Cool xD With the lots of 10s and 9s there I could say you're easily pleased with what you're watching, and MAL doesn't influence what you wanna watch. Though you do give out 10s (and 9s) most of the time it's hard to figure out which of those 500 anime you truly consider a masterpiece. Visually, I think your list looks pretty good and easy on the eyes. 6/10.

Nitre
Gintama theme! Me likey. Compatibility's pretty good too. I'm liking your scores for the 63 anime we share. Lots of PtW there. I also see a lot under your watching (and stalled) list. There's around nine titles you've given a rating after watching only one or two episodes. Other than that good list. 7/10.

Oct 28, 2009 9:34 AM

Hakusei said:

Nitre
Gintama theme! Me likey. Compatibility's pretty good too. I'm liking your scores for the 63 anime we share. Lots of PtW there. I also see a lot under your watching (and stalled) list. There's around nine titles you've given a rating after watching only one or two episodes. Other than that good list. 7/10.

There's a lot on my watching and stalled lists mainly because i've lost the attention span that i used to have for watching over this summer, when i started watching anime. I had nothing whatsoever to do, and so i was watching 5 or 6 whole series a week, but it slowed down eventually, and i seem to watch a few episodes of a series, get bored, and start another one. It annoys me, but ah well. Generally if i haven't completed a series the score is provisional, but it usually turns out that what i give it as a provisional score tends to stick, or go down gradually.

As for yours:

I remember commenting on it in list design a while back, but it's great, although the text is a little hard to read.

A few decent series that i've seen are on your ptw, as well as some that i want to watch as well, once they air (Nodame Finale, Disappearance).

Unlike me, you seem to finish most of your shows, which is good. Good use of the whole range of scores as well. As you said, most of our scores correlate quite well with each other. As ShadowbladeEdge said, you've missed a few scores, but i don't really think that matters too much.

8/10

Oct 28, 2009 10:26 AM

Nitre

I'm not sure why we have a 56.2% rating when there's only a 0.3 difference between our ratings, most of the differences being only one point. I never understand how the numbers work...

In any event, the only rating that stands out is your 2/10 .hack//SIGN rating. That's just wrong (in my opinion, of course - no drama here!). I have feelings of affection for it because it was my first good anime, and Kajiura's music blew me away. (I still listen to the soundtrack, even now.) Sure, it's slow, but it's also involving, with some very likeable characters. I cannot understand your rating.

Since you can't use 0/10 scores, it'd be amusing to see how you scored .hack//roots if you watched it. Go watch it. You'll cry manly tears, with a Brummy accent adding to the pain of those around you at the time.

As for your list itself, I like its look. The grey on white works well and having a non-moving background makes lists a whole lot better.

Oct 28, 2009 11:12 AM

Nitre said:
and i seem to watch a few episodes of a series, get bored, and start another one. It annoys me, but ah well.
One thing that's slowly turning into a habit ;O As for my list, I don't know what to do with the text anymore ;_; If I make the font size bigger the whole thing will look cramped. Smaller, and it's more difficult to read. Gah.

Aionic
Good list. Good amount of shows you're watching, and in comparison to how much completed anime you have I guess you've dropped quite fair enough. I don't see why you rated D.Gray-man a 7, presuming you haven't finished episode one, amirite? Also goes for Devil May Cry and Shippuuden. Bleach... it's an 8 on your list and that's a high rating IMO, and you got as far as episode 63 too. And a 4 on Howl's Moving Castle makes me cry ;_; I'm unfamiliar with most other titles. 0.94 difference in rating is I think not that bad. Oh, and +10 for Senjougahara xD
Modified by Tinky-Winky, Oct 28, 2009 11:26 AM

Oct 28, 2009 12:44 PM

Hakusei

Anime compatibility with Hakusei is:
Medium-High
64.0%

Anime You Share (52)

10/10 for having a Bakemonogatari style list. Almost the same amount of anime seen as me with a similar taste. A bit stricter on the scoring tho. I'm surprised you didn't see ARIA and sequels. And a few other anime. Not many dropped and on-hold anime which is good also (I could certainly learn of it ^_^; ).

Trés bien ^_^

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh

Oct 28, 2009 12:48 PM
A lot in common, but much more generous in the ratings, especially in the Kyou Special. Aside from that, ratings were relatively similar, but disliked School Days. :(

Oct 28, 2009 3:22 PM

@kevinsllama

We have few shows in common.... So far the only thing I have to say is that your list is quite small and you need to expand it, try to watch some older classics .

I don't really like to comment on the scores because it's just a matter of taste but anyway you seem to be a fair judge

Simple white background not much to comment on this subject.

Oct 28, 2009 4:05 PM

SOULSTRIDER

I wept real tears when I saw Death Note and Code Geass up there.. ;________;

WHY? I was expecting something good from Char avatar and LoGH signature. Even more when I went to your profile and saw more LoGH..

I am really sad. I AM SURE YOU HAVE YOUR REASONS, JUST.. :(
I think Code Geass is worse than Death Note, though. The Code Geass anime and the Death Note manga started off well enough (granted, DN was better) but they just got :/ I could forgive a 7/10 or 8/10 rating for them, but their flaws are too significant for me to understand why anyone ever gives them 9 or 10 /10.