Grisaia no Kajitsu
Shingeki no Bahamut
Yu Yu Hakusho
Dec 11, 2017 12:28 AM
Jan 2017
Gintama, HxH, FateZero, SteinsGate, Jojo
Dec 11, 2017 1:41 AM
Feb 2010
Considering you gave ano hana a 10 watch clannad and after story, air, 5cm/sec, grave of the firefliesand ef a tale of, then grow up from tearjerkers and watch trust and betrayal, cowboy bebop, baccano, gits, mononoke, haibane, seto no hanaiome, gto, time of eve, nana, spice and wolf, aria.
animefan899Dec 11, 2017 1:49 AM
Dec 11, 2017 2:07 AM

Oct 2017
Check out the Top Anime list. Chances are, you'll find some of the anime there to be a masterpiece as the rating is high. I know you shouldn't really choose anime based on MAL ratings but I'd say the top ones are well made so it's quite accurate.
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
Jan 7, 2019 6:26 AM
Jan 2019
One piece is nothing!! all stupidity excepts water seven and marien ford arc!! Naruto is way better ......
and one more thing dont compare this both anime to fullmetal brotherhood !!fmab is masterpiece!
Jan 7, 2019 7:51 AM

Jan 2019
Its tough to say about anime I mean nothing comes to mind at the moment but in movies you have Princess Mononoke and A silent voice
Jan 7, 2019 6:07 PM
Jul 2017
- Death Note is definitely a classic, first 2/3 are worthy of being called a masterpiece, last 1/3 is just alright. Still worth a watch.
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood to me is the definition of what an anime is, a must watch. You can watch the original but brotherhood is better and follows the original story.
- Steins;Gate, a time travel series done right. It starts off a little slow according to some but its to build rapport with the cast so the emotional moments later on hit harder.
- Code Geass, the main character is definitely the highlight, focus on battle strategy. It is also a good introduction to mecha anime as mechs while they are a part of the show are not the main appeal. My personal favorite anime of all time.
- Gurren Laggan, go into this one with an open mind. If you can enjoy it for what it is then you will love it. Episode 8 is where it gets real.
- Baccano!, the presentation alone makes it a masterpiece, very unique way of storytelling.
- Your Lie In April, I was spoiled on the show and the end result still made me cry. A great emotional story with music.
- Monster, very old show but is probably closest to the best psychological thriller out there.

Also do not listen to what people say about Neon Genesis Evangelion, it was not that good. An alright show for the first 3/4, they ran out of money for the last 1/4. Very disappointing
Jan 13, 2019 5:51 PM

Oct 2018
I'd say JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Memes! The DNA of the soul.
Jul 5, 2019 11:05 PM
Feb 2019
I think animes that were considered as a masterpiece is steins;gate and serial experiments lain
Jul 6, 2019 2:54 AM

Nov 2014
2002: RahXephon, Chobits, Azumanga Daioh, Juuni Kokuki, Princess Tutu, Milennium Actress, Haibane Renmei, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou: Quit Country Café

2003: Wolf's Rain, Kino no Tabi, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Tokyo Godfathers

2004: Paranoia Agent, Monster, Samurai Champloo, Mind Game, Elfen Lied, Gankutsuou, Fantastic Children

2005: Eureka Seven, Honey & Clover, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, Mushishi, Paradise Kiss, ARIA: The Animation, Noein

2006: Ergo Proxy, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Lagoon, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Code Geass, Paprika

2007: Hidamari Sketch, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker than Black, Seirei no Moribito, Dennou Coil, Baccano!, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Mononoke

2008: Spice & Wolf, ARIA: The Orogination, Kaiba, Eve no Jikan, Detroit Metal City

2009: Kemono no Souja Erin, Redline

2010: Katanagatari, Arakawa under the bridge, The Tatami Galaxy, Shiki, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

2011: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Mawaru Penguindrum, Fate/Zero

2012: Hyouka, Shinsekai Yori, Sakamichi no Apollon

2013: Little Witch Academia, Uchouten Kazoku, Kyousougiga

2014: Mushishi Zoku Shou, Kiseojuu, Akatsuki no Yona

2015: Bakemono no Ko, Concrete Revolutio, Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade

2016: Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Kiznaiver, Concrete Revolutio: The Last Song, Mob Psycho 100, Amaama to Inazuma, Flip Flappers, 3-gastu no Lion

2017: Made in Abyss

2018: Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
Dec 17, 2020 10:54 PM
Dec 2020
Hmmmmmm
My first and the most favorite anime is death note
The anime that make me fell in the deep hole of weeb
Listen guys guessing an anime isn't easy
It may a masterpiece for someone and trash for others
I am watching anime for long
I watched a lot of anime that I have forgotten the maximum of them's name
So the anime I called masterpiece are
1 death note
2 Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
3 Clannad after store
4 HunterXhunter
If anyone wanna disguss with me I am ready for
Argue
Dec 17, 2020 10:56 PM
Dec 2020
ObscureObsidian said:
2002: RahXephon, Chobits, Azumanga Daioh, Juuni Kokuki, Princess Tutu, Milennium Actress, Haibane Renmei, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou: Quit Country Café

2003: Wolf's Rain, Kino no Tabi, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Tokyo Godfathers

2004: Paranoia Agent, Monster, Samurai Champloo, Mind Game, Elfen Lied, Gankutsuou, Fantastic Children

2005: Eureka Seven, Honey & Clover, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, Mushishi, Paradise Kiss, ARIA: The Animation, Noein

2006: Ergo Proxy, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Lagoon, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Code Geass, Paprika

2007: Hidamari Sketch, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker than Black, Seirei no Moribito, Dennou Coil, Baccano!, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Mononoke

2008: Spice & Wolf, ARIA: The Orogination, Kaiba, Eve no Jikan, Detroit Metal City

2009: Kemono no Souja Erin, Redline

2010: Katanagatari, Arakawa under the bridge, The Tatami Galaxy, Shiki, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

2011: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Mawaru Penguindrum, Fate/Zero

2012: Hyouka, Shinsekai Yori, Sakamichi no Apollon

2013: Little Witch Academia, Uchouten Kazoku, Kyousougiga

2014: Mushishi Zoku Shou, Kiseojuu, Akatsuki no Yona

2015: Bakemono no Ko, Concrete Revolutio, Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade

2016: Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Kiznaiver, Concrete Revolutio: The Last Song, Mob Psycho 100, Amaama to Inazuma, Flip Flappers, 3-gastu no Lion

2017: Made in Abyss

2018: Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
you a 😂😂😂
You Amy a 5 years old kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dec 18, 2020 2:20 AM
Dec 2020
My favorites that I consider "Masterpiece" anime and have re-watched many times:

Yakusoku no Neverland
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
Violet Evergarden
Fruits Basket(2019)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Help finding a Manga

mikemike25251 - 3 minutes ago

0 by mikemike25251 »»
3 minutes ago

» Series with cute clothing and art style?

StrawberryBlxxd - Apr 16

12 by boguda »»
3 hours ago

» Best mystery/detective series I haven't seen yet?

Curlybrace101 - Apr 4

10 by boguda »»
3 hours ago

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

10 by boguda »»
4 hours ago

» if anyone is into some messed up manhwas read I Tamed My Ex-Husband's Mad Dog

Rijouku - Apr 1

2 by Rijouku »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.