Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 4, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2013
Well of course all the hype built at the end of last episode was fucking scrapped immediately this episode. Sacchi went from being like wet vagina yuri mode to "lets stay good friends". Ok. Completely stupid, but it was really the only way that could've gone anyway so whatever.

Hiro x Sacchan pair complete.

Yuki x Yana at like 90%? We'll see what happens in the last 2 episodes.

Touko x Kakeru at ?? Still don't know wtf is going on, yet they made more progress than the other couples lol.

2 more episodes till this shit show is over. Might have to make an "I survived Glasslip" T-shirt. It's amazing how a 12 episode show like this with an almost full-proof set-up formula from the get go tanks so miserably, yet Zankyou no Terror which is 10 episodes and completely original is so fantastic.

ss4chris said:
Jonathan sure knows how to get the plot going.

^^ lmao literally laughed till I cramped when I read that.

y123y said:
Markmeizter said:

Haha saw this too and thought they looked familiar, they're just like Sayu and Miuna.

I guess a couple of plot twists would be that Glasslip occurs during before Asukara or during the hibernation were everyone is sleeping and the weather seems to be getting colder with all the snow

Uh you guys must've not watched Nagi because those girls look nothing like Sayu or Miuna. At all. The color palettes of their clothes are as close as it gets.
Sep 4, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2012
Jonathan best wingman and also Miuna and Sayu cameo kinda.
Sep 4, 2014 11:35 PM

Nov 2012
well, nothing noteworthy happened, as usual. the only somewhat good thing about this show is the unintentional comedy.
Sep 5, 2014 12:07 AM

Jan 2014
A weird show. But not bad actually ;)
Sep 5, 2014 12:55 AM

Mar 2008
This anime is weird but I still like it. I liked the kiss between Kakeru & Touko at the end. I hope they can explain the visions that they are having in the last 3 episodes.
Sep 5, 2014 1:16 AM

May 2013
Man, that episode title got me so excited.

I literally burst out laughing at the end of this episode.
Sep 5, 2014 2:25 AM

Apr 2012
I tried making a recolor for that cameo~ XD

Sep 5, 2014 2:40 AM

Aug 2014
When I saw this scene
bastek66 said:
Look who got cameo
I was like "It's those two chibis from Nagi asu! Why did they change their hair color?" >:(
Sep 5, 2014 2:42 AM

Aug 2014
fanshii said:

Vexper said:
How is this series then? Dropped it around 3 episodes, is it still terrible?

I think it has gotten worse :"D

Definitely gotten worse!
Sep 5, 2014 2:44 AM

Jan 2014
No kiss in NagiAsu but we get one in this waste of a show..... P.A. Logic....
Sep 5, 2014 3:05 AM

Feb 2014
David never said if he liked her or not, they make him out to be extremely aloof. And just the fact that something actually happened at the end there almost made me keel over. All this pathetic buildup for what seemed like a forced kiss with little to no emotion or feeling.. sigh.
Sep 5, 2014 4:10 AM

Aug 2014
The kiss is the best in this show. How many shows show a kiss like that in the 10 episode. But The show is bad and boring. But it interesting that we still watch it? Something drags me on to see the next episode. Don´t understand what?
Sep 5, 2014 4:27 AM
Mar 2014
i'm so glad they finaly kissed, i am actually hyped to see the next episode now.
Sep 5, 2014 4:44 AM

Aug 2013
Cute kiss ending.
My Candies:
Sep 5, 2014 4:45 AM

Apr 2013
My skepticism stops me from enjoying the kiss . I think something bad will happen in the last 3 episodes and the kiss ends up being meaningless.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 5, 2014 5:41 AM

Feb 2010
I'm on episode 10 and I still don't know what this anime is trying to accomplish.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 5, 2014 5:45 AM

Sep 2013
Finally a kiss.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 5, 2014 5:47 AM

Sep 2013
Brxck said:
David never said if he liked her or not, they make him out to be extremely aloof. And just the fact that something actually happened at the end there almost made me keel over. All this pathetic buildup for what seemed like a forced kiss with little to no emotion or feeling.. sigh.
Well he did already said to his "imaginary friends" he likes Touko.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 5, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2013
Mugen24 said:

^ This.

And just when I thought this show was going to be another Nagi.. :__:
Sep 5, 2014 6:52 AM
Jan 2014
Welp... welp... Chickens appearance was pretty nice I guess...
Sep 5, 2014 7:13 AM

May 2013
Hmm. They actually did it. I'm guessing Jonathan is whats causing all this.
Sep 5, 2014 7:22 AM

Jul 2009
y123y said:
Im just glad that Yuki and Yanagi are getting scenes together (the OTP).

I can care less about Touko and Kakeru. I can also care less about Sachi and Hiro. They can be together for all I care.

I am with you in this one, only reason why I keep watching this bad thing it's for Yana and Yuki.
Sep 5, 2014 10:08 AM

Jan 2014
It's right to assume that everything Touko lived during the second half of the episode's just a very big fragment?
I think that since Kakeru begin to get closer to Touko he transmitted also his energy to her, so here the gloomier atmospheres of her visions, making him lose the ability.

Aside this, nothing happened. I was expecting more drama with Sacchan confession, instead we get nothing. I guess it's not the time anymore for anything that regards anyone but Touko and Kakeru. Hope there will be a good explanation for those fragment things.
Sep 5, 2014 10:20 AM

Nov 2008

THIS IS ME FLIPPING A TABLE.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IT F*CKING PISSES ME OFF.

My OTP MenmaxJintan couldn't have a kiss. My OTP TsumuguxManaka couldn't have a kiss. HELL, HikarixManaka couldn't have one after I decided it was an okay ship.

BUT F*CKING BORING GLASSLIP CO-STARS GET ONE!?

That's bullshit. Total bullshit.

I feel the best pairing in this is YanaxYuki. I wish I could care about KakeruxTouko but Touko is the blandest PA Works lead I've ever seen....and her ship with Kakeru is REALLY forced....

Well, three eps to go...might as well find out what happens.
*waves YxY flag*

ChiibiSep 5, 2014 10:28 AM

Sep 5, 2014 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
y123y said:
Chiibi said:

THIS IS ME FLIPPING A TABLE.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IT F*CKING PISSES ME OFF.

My OTP MenmaxJintan couldn't have a kiss. My OTP TsumuguxManaka couldn't have a kiss. HELL, HikarixManaka couldn't have one after I decided it was an okay ship.

BUT F*CKING BORING GLASSLIP CO-STARS GET ONE!?

That's bullshit. Total bullshit.

I feel the best pairing in this is YanaxYuki. I wish I could care about KakeruxTouko but Touko is the blandest PA Works lead I've ever seen....and her ship with Kakeru is REALLY forced....

Well, three eps to go...might as well find out what happens.
*waves YxY flag*

There was a kiss on Asukara!!!!! Dont you remember when Hikari's older sister gave a kiss on the lip to Miuna's father. That was like on episode 3.

SO THERE WAS A KISS SCENE!!!!!!! =D

THAT DOESN'T F*CKING COUNT.

lol

They're weren't a super precious OTP to me. >:I

Sep 5, 2014 10:59 AM

Dec 2011
I have no idea where this show is heading~
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Sep 5, 2014 11:09 AM

Jan 2011
Mugen24 said:

Cant agree more. Bullshit.
Sep 5, 2014 11:21 AM

Jul 2012
Chiibi said:

^
Sep 5, 2014 11:23 AM
Jan 2014
AlexGK said:
Mugen24 said:

Why are you blaming P.A. works lol? All they do is the animation, you should blame the writer & director of nagi instead.
Sep 5, 2014 11:28 AM

Nov 2008
y123y said:

Happy? =D

NO, I'M NOT.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

lol

Sep 5, 2014 12:38 PM

Jul 2014
Burgerboner69 said:
AlexGK said:

Why are you blaming P.A. works lol? All they do is the animation, you should blame the writer & director of nagi instead.

... What? They're responsible for all aspects of production, including hiring the writer and director, who are their employees for the duration of their contracts.
Sep 5, 2014 1:17 PM
May 2011
I really hope they'll explain what the heck this is all about, so far no clue aside from bad acid. I guess Hiro neesan's boyfriend will play a major role.
Sep 5, 2014 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
Well.....every studio is going to produce good and bad works, right?

Let's hope their next project will be another masterpiece to make up for this. XD

Sep 5, 2014 1:31 PM

Jul 2012
Chiibi said:

Let's hope their next project will be another masterpiece to make up for this. XD

I'm not betting on it. :/ An all girls cast, plus original story seems like it might fall apart.
Sep 5, 2014 1:35 PM

Nov 2008
mayukachan said:
Chiibi said:

I'm not betting on it. :/ An all girls cast, plus original story seems like it might fall apart.

But it's about working in the anime industry!?
I'M SO IN. :'DDD

I'm really really a sucker for anything that's about people drawing manga or creating anime. I loved Comic Party. I loved Animation Runner Koromi. I loved Doujin Work. I especially love Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

So yes, despite all girls cast, count me sold on this. It won't be ground-breaking...but it should be very enjoyable. Watch the PV.
It will be loads better than this. lol
ChiibiSep 5, 2014 1:44 PM

Sep 5, 2014 2:36 PM

Oct 2012
This show has bad habit to end with cliffhanger only to resolve it with few seconds of next episode like nothing really happened. And I again... I was bored.

The last scene... well, it was done fine, at least animation-wise. So why I felt nothing during it?
Maybe because I don't have the reason to care for those characters?
If I have to name the most annoying character of this show, I would say it's Kakeru-kun.

Edit: In fact, this kiss didn't really happen, it was only Touko's imagination in her own dreamworld.
Mich666Sep 5, 2014 2:40 PM
Sep 5, 2014 2:45 PM

Nov 2008
y123y said:
BuBlicious said:
I really hope they'll explain what the heck this is all about, so far no clue aside from bad acid. I guess Hiro neesan's boyfriend will play a major role.

Just watch. Her bf will be one of the two other Kakeru's :P

I would LOL so hard. XD

Realistically speaking, we probably won't even see the guy.

Sep 5, 2014 2:46 PM

Dec 2013
I am now convinced they are not future fragments at all, she is just suffering from a terrible case of chuunibyou.

But wow the still of the chicken looked so dramatic before the credits came up. Clearly the highlight of the whole episode, which says a lot....

Whats my age again? WHERE IS MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!
Sep 5, 2014 3:18 PM

Mar 2009
Tyrantarmy6 said:
It is kinda shameful how Jonathan is the best "character" in the whole show xD

Jonathan best girl.
Sep 5, 2014 3:41 PM

Aug 2014
Mormegil said:
Tyrantarmy6 said:
It is kinda shameful how Jonathan is the best "character" in the whole show xD

Jonathan best girl.

XD

Maybe if they make an OVA focusing solely on Jonathan they can redeem themselves.
I hope you're reading this, P.A
Sep 5, 2014 4:27 PM

Mar 2014
Hollweg said:
Mormegil said:

Jonathan best girl.

XD

Maybe if they make an OVA focusing solely on Jonathan they can redeem themselves.

This is the only thing that chicken is good for.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chicken_dishes
Sep 5, 2014 6:07 PM

Nov 2011
jonathan is totally the best character
even tho something did happen, still thinking about dropping this one :(
Sep 5, 2014 6:25 PM

Nov 2008
Wild_Lynx said:
Hollweg said:

XD

This is the only thing that chicken is good for.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chicken_dishes

Mmmm CHICKEN IS DELICIOUS!! :P

..........honestly I thought the whole chicken thing with this show made it even more stupid. XD

Sep 5, 2014 6:59 PM
Jun 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Well of course all the hype built at the end of last episode was fucking scrapped immediately this episode. Sacchi went from being like wet vagina yuri mode to "lets stay good friends". Ok. Completely stupid, but it was really the only way that could've gone anyway so whatever.
[......]

2 more episodes till this shit show is over. Might have to make an "I survived Glasslip" T-shirt. It's amazing how a 12 episode show like this with an almost full-proof set-up formula from the get go tanks so miserably, yet Zankyou no Terror which is 10 episodes and completely original is so fantastic
[......]

LOLOL i love you for this. Someone make it happen! I have bad news for you though. It's actually 3, not 2. *pat back*

AlexGK said:
Mugen24 said:

Tbh I'm never really bothered by that in NagiAsu. (In a way I actually respect PA works a little bit for not putting a obligatory kissing-in-the-sunset Disney happy ending scene there just for fanservice)

The thing is in NagiAsu even with no OTP kiss, you can still feel perfect (or almost perfect) chemistry between the characters. In this show: zip. none. nada. The kiss did nothing for me. Is this an attempt at drawing in viewers for this misery of a show? Even if all the characters were getting buck naked and having an orgy right in front of Jonathan there I doubt this show would've earned any more points from me.
Sep 5, 2014 8:00 PM

Feb 2014
Okay can we please stop comparing this show to Nagi no Asukara? Just take it for what the show is and not talk about how unfair PA works is being and everything (regardless of how bad this show is. And also, enough with the spoilers! Use a spoiler tag :p some of us haven't seen Nagi). Like, all of this OMG WE DIDN'T GET A KISS SCENE IN NAGI BUT WE GET ONE IN THIS GARBAGE WTF!!! stuff is kind of annoying. PA works already finished Nagi, so why do you care??? You want them to edit the show for you? Ugh. Even though Nagi is also better than Glasslip (or so I've heard, and I don't doubt it), it can still have flaws...

Anyway, that tent scene must have been very awkward for Touko...guess Kakeru's parents really like her.

I liked this episode more than other episodes. Less stupid romance drama and more plain slice of life stuff, plz!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2014 8:16 PM

Jul 2013
david is such a wimp that he couldn't even confess to touko and touko probably only has 4 brain cells that she didn't realize that sachi was confessing to her too.

yanagi and yukinari scene was decent
Sep 5, 2014 8:24 PM

Jun 2010
Noodle070 said:
Okay can we please stop comparing this show to Nagi no Asukara?

Shitposting about people shitposting is just shitposting.
If you want those kids to stop comparing anything (be it Glasslip or any other SoL) to the first above-average animu they've ever seen in their lives, the first step is to ignore them.
It's the same as trying to reason with the SAO fandom, it just doesn't work.
btw, in case you want some free laughs, read the "previews" of this show. They're hilarious.

@Episode:
>"EEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!?"
check.
>Chicken.
check.

I'm fine with it.
Sep 5, 2014 9:17 PM

Jan 2014
It feels like they are skipping a lot of chapters from the manga...Sad thing is the fact that there is no manga
Sep 5, 2014 9:42 PM
Aug 2014
IZEROII said:
And this show continues to be a stale disappointment week after week. I'm still so bummed this turned out to be a complete and utter flop...and it's still has three weeks to go before an official call can be made.

Mochateen said:
So I'm confused about the visions, someone wanna explain please? :D

Just don't worry about it. Aside from the emotionless delivery of stale dialogue, and the like, the "fragments of the future" is one reason why this show has flopped. They haven't said diddly squat about them. They create a reaction and then that's about it. Why and how is left unanswered 10 weeks in. They only thing they can be given credit for is bringing those two together...yay.

Okay thank you, I thought I was the only one pulling out blanks on these incoherent fragments. Anime really needs to step it up, they're losing their watchers fast~
Sep 5, 2014 9:43 PM

Sep 2013
We got some kissing from David and Touko (or was it something PA tricked us with and next episode it ends up being a vision Touko saw...again?)

Sacchan did confess to Touko to be more then friends (The SacchanXTouko boat is setting sail and i'm not climbing aboard)

Yanagi returns and finds out yuki was jogging the same route he does and she....cry's tears of joy?

pretty much another day, another episode...

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.