Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 4, 2014 8:12 PM
Jun 2013
JizzyHitler said:
ScazoN said:
Fuck yes! Even you know what's up.
I mean your choices are a relationship gradually developed over the course of the whole series seeing the girl go from thinking hes annoying and insufferable to falling for him, or we get the really one note stalker girl whose reasons for liking our main are vague and uninteresting whilst being established from the start instead of actually showing us gradually why she likes him

No relationship was developed for naruto and sakura. She was crying for sasuke for the whole run from kids till now and naruto was constally after her cause shes purty. Hell its just recently shes notice how strong naruto is and if anything it would show how shallow she is to just run to him now cause he got so strong. Did you miss the parts where hinata explains why she loves him? She admires naruto. Cause of his personality. He didint let the constant put downs and teasing stop him from following his dreams and becoming stronger. It inspiers her so much that she tries to make herself stronger.

On topic recently I havent had anything good to say about the past chapters,but the way they handled naruto saying goodbye to his pops was nicely done.
souledge94Sep 4, 2014 8:17 PM
Sep 4, 2014 10:45 PM

Aug 2014
Didn't expect this chapter to be okay. Disappointed about this series final battle, but at the same time I really want this series to end so I'm hoping this won't be dragged any longer. Emotional chapter really, liked how Naruto said goodbye to his father. His birthday was October 17th right? Or was I wrong?
Sep 4, 2014 11:05 PM

Nov 2013
You would think the Sage would have revived Madara(via outer path).

tsudecimo said:
ughh

The amount of ignorance.

Setting themselves up for disappointment.
Man_of_SinSep 4, 2014 11:42 PM
Sep 4, 2014 11:50 PM
Feb 2014
tsudecimo said:
ughh

The amount of ignorance.

Your butthurt amuses me
Sep 4, 2014 11:55 PM
Dec 2013
souledge94 said:
JizzyHitler said:
Actually was a fine chapter, thank god the series is actually ending here and now instead of pulling any conflict out of no where. also id actually respect this series if sakura gets chosen over hinata.

Why? It would show naruto is a jerk. Sakura has only done ONE thing for him and that use her heart thing to bring him back. Hinata has saved his life with the pain fight and saved him from going to the dark side. Shes was one of the very few supported him and rooted for him even in their younger days when every other ninja looked down at him.Just to let you know sakura isint part of that few. Sakura has just been on sasuke meat the whole series. It would be just disguesting if naruto went with sakura. Like I said relationship wise it would have him be alone,with hinata or him ending up with sasuke wouldint be much a shock at this point :p
No. So because Hinata saved him = he should be her soulmate? she did support him since they were young, but she still hasn't really done anything for Naruto except just talk to herself how she roots for him, its nothing but a high school crush. Why do you think Sakura shouldn't be with him? She and Naruto have understood each other more than Hinata knows who Naruto even is. Sakura understood how Naruto felt when she first saw him in 4 tails form and her tears were also proof for it, they have been on a journey together since the beginning, if kishimoto somehow make SasuSaku happen from 1 arc then i'll commit suicide.
Sep 5, 2014 12:06 AM
Jun 2013
ScazoN said:
souledge94 said:

Why? It would show naruto is a jerk. Sakura has only done ONE thing for him and that use her heart thing to bring him back. Hinata has saved his life with the pain fight and saved him from going to the dark side. Shes was one of the very few supported him and rooted for him even in their younger days when every other ninja looked down at him.Just to let you know sakura isint part of that few. Sakura has just been on sasuke meat the whole series. It would be just disguesting if naruto went with sakura. Like I said relationship wise it would have him be alone,with hinata or him ending up with sasuke wouldint be much a shock at this point :p
No. So because Hinata saved him = he should be her soulmate? she did support him since they were young, but she still hasn't really done anything for Naruto except just talk to herself how she roots for him, its nothing but a high school crush. Why do you think Sakura shouldn't be with him? She and Naruto have understood each other more than Hinata knows who Naruto even is. Sakura understood how Naruto felt when she first saw him in 4 tails form and her tears were also proof for it, they have been on a journey together since the beginning, if kishimoto somehow make SasuSaku happen from 1 arc then i'll commit suicide.

No he should be with hinata cause she actually cares for him and have been rooting for him for a very long time. When he risk your life for someone and say I love you and will protect no matter what I think it means something. Sakura doesint understand anything. Again her minds been on sasuke for the longest time its only recently thats shes questioned it and even then it seems like she still wants it. Hell you know what i take it back she does understand one thing the lost of sasuke and thats it. Thats one thing they both share. Cause she loves him and that narutos best pal or maybe he loves him more. Since shippuden started iv questioned that alot :p. I find it funny that hinata has done more for naruto then sakura and shes gotten less screen time.

Though I would be fine if again naruto ends up alone or just random ninja chick. Just as long as it isint sakura since that pairing makes no sense to me.
souledge94Sep 5, 2014 12:10 AM
Sep 5, 2014 12:19 AM

Dec 2012
Uncle-Fester81 said:
tsudecimo said:
ughh

The amount of ignorance.

Your butthurt amuses me

Okay random guy.
Sep 5, 2014 12:32 AM
Dec 2013
souledge94 said:
ScazoN said:

No he should be with hinata cause she actually cares for him and have been rooting for him for a very long time. When he risk your life for someone and say I love you and will protect no matter what I think it means something. Sakura doesint understand anything. Again her minds been on sasuke for the longest time its only recently thats shes questioned it and even then it seems like she still wants it. Hell you know what i take it back she does understand one thing the lost of sasuke and thats it. Thats one thing they both share. Cause she loves him and that narutos best pal or maybe he loves him more. Since shippuden started iv questioned that alot :p. I find it funny that hinata has done more for naruto then sakura and shes gotten less screen time.

Though I would be fine if again naruto ends up alone or just random ninja chick. Just as long as it isint sakura since that pairing makes no sense to me.
Are you saying Sakura doesn't care about Naruto? Have you been watching/reading Naruto at all? Sakura does understand Naruto, if you have been paying atrention as i've said before, the time when naruto released 4 tails, she understood how he felt and also how she knew what was in narutos head when he was told gaara was going to die if the tailed beast is going to be extracted out of him.

How does NaruSaku make no sense? Wtf.
Sakura and Naruto's relationship have developed entirely since part 1, do you remember what their relationship was in part 1? It isnt the same as it was now, is it? They are more close, they still respect each other and Naruto clearly loves Sakura. There has been no signs if his affections for hinata, otherwise that would make no sense, neji's death moment shouldn't make him love her because if that.
Remember minato's comparison of sakura to kushina, this is important for many reasons
- When they met, Kushina tells Naruto to find a woman like her to love. Sakura is the only kunoichi that fits the Kushina mold to a T. Kishi has spent many issues highlighting the similarities between Sakura and Kushina. They have the same personalities, the same temperment, the same insecurities, the same physical mannerisms. Both were picked on as children for their physical features and both were first complimented by the blondes they would come to love. Both were saved from the Uchihas trying to kill them by their blondes. Kushina's words to Naruto were "find a girl like your mother to love".
- Kushina initally did not like Minato. She looked down on him, insulted him, and hit him just like Sakura did to Naruto at the start of the series. Eventually, Kushina came to love Minato just as Sakura ccame to love Naruto. Besides Kushina, Tsunade has given the men in her life some memorable poundings, Inoichi is careful of poundings around both his wife and Ino, both Shikamaru and Chouji are warry around Ino as well, TenTen bonks Lee all the time, Shikamaru and his father are careful not to upset the Nara matriarch, Anko is well-known for her treatment of the male gende as war, Asuma was always careful around Kurenai, and even Ayame has been known to swing a cleaver or frying pan.
By and large, NONE of the women in the world of Naruto are reknowned for their treatment of men yet their men love them. So pray tell Hina fans such as Angel, do the vast majority of the women of Konoha not deserve their men because the get physical with them as you claim Sakura does not deserve Naruto because she used to get physical with him?
- In the latest interview DVD included with Jump, Kishi is asked who naruto might end up with. His answer was: " Naruto is a lot like me. My wife is a lot like Sakura. If a guy like me can marry a woman like Sakura then Naruto will marry......"
UchihaSep 5, 2014 12:37 AM
Sep 5, 2014 1:30 AM
May 2013
souledge94 said:
No he should be with hinata cause she actually cares for him and have been rooting for him for a very long time. When he risk your life for someone and say I love you and will protect no matter what I think it means something.

Love doesn't work like that, just because she liked him first doesn't mean he's obliged to reciprocate her feelings. If that were the case the world would be an even shittier place.
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/82/820f73c0b4561f17c3a35a8121c519bb007406cf1b2adaa7c6d36618b9c64caa.jpg

Link related
Sep 5, 2014 1:33 AM
Jun 2013
Varak-blackhand said:
souledge94 said:
No he should be with hinata cause she actually cares for him and have been rooting for him for a very long time. When he risk your life for someone and say I love you and will protect no matter what I think it means something.

Love doesn't work like that, just because she liked him first doesn't mean he's obliged to reciprocate her feelings. If that were the case the world would be an even shittier place.
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/82/820f73c0b4561f17c3a35a8121c519bb007406cf1b2adaa7c6d36618b9c64caa.jpg

Link related

I did say I would be fine with naruto be left alone or just finding some other random chick. The pairing of him and sakura makes no sense. Again him and hinata had more moments then sakura and thats saying something when sakura gets way more screen time.
Sep 5, 2014 1:42 AM
May 2013
souledge94 said:
Again him and hinata had more moments then sakura and thats saying something when sakura gets way more screen time.

Wait what? Are we reading the same manga?
Sep 5, 2014 2:02 AM

Dec 2012
Varak-blackhand said:
souledge94 said:
Again him and hinata had more moments then sakura and thats saying something when sakura gets way more screen time.

Judging from most of his posts, he is reading a different manga.
Sep 5, 2014 4:09 AM

Aug 2013
souledge94 said:
Yeahh no.
Sep 5, 2014 4:15 AM

Feb 2014
I used to love Naruto so much. Now i just want it to finish already
"we're already the walking dead. if there's anything that makes us different from the real dead, there's only one. living and dying isn't the real issue. if you cling to being alive, you become frightened and your eyes get clouded. if you don't have that desire to begin with, you can fight on, right to the end of the world." - Revy
Sep 5, 2014 4:34 AM

Nov 2013
I sure hope Hagoromo doesn't revive anyone.
Sep 5, 2014 4:59 AM

Jan 2013
Man_of_Sin said:
I sure hope Hagoromo doesn't revive anyone.
aaaaaand you've alr jinxed it. Neat.
bbboi90Sep 5, 2014 5:03 AM
A piece of my brain just shot out of my weiner!- Onodera Punpun
Sep 5, 2014 5:26 AM

Dec 2013
tsudecimo said:
Varak-blackhand said:

Judging from most of his posts, he is reading a different manga.

:DDDD I litteraly can't believe there are people who actually thinks this way. Throughout the ENTIRE manga Naruto's and Sakura's relationship was developed and at this point in manga it obvious that both of them really cares about each other.

How can you give in in such absurd fantasies? Hinata is just a minor side character who haven't got much screen time and the ONLY thing about Naruto and Hinata is that Naruto helped her overcome her fears and she became more brave AND nothing more. Jeezus.
Sep 5, 2014 6:14 AM

Jul 2012
oh this was a rather bittersweet chapter but so good to read.
Well, the series really is coming to an end
-miraiiSep 5, 2014 6:18 AM
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Sep 5, 2014 6:27 AM

Jan 2008
ScazoN said:
Mangekyo222 said:

Sure, just like Naruto! ;)
Sure

did you forget about this panel or something?

IIRC pretty sure naruto told her to cut that bs out
Sep 5, 2014 6:38 AM

Nov 2013
Now that I think about it...in chapter 678 Sasuke clearly has more knowledge about IT than Naruto. We never saw the talk Sasuke had with the Sage. Maybe, he choose Indra as a successor this time?
Man_of_SinSep 5, 2014 6:42 AM
Sep 5, 2014 6:43 AM

Dec 2012
Blaine said:
ScazoN said:
Sure

did you forget about this panel or something?

IIRC pretty sure naruto told her to cut that bs out

That's not the fake confession, that's just a fan art.
Sep 5, 2014 7:07 AM

Sep 2011
Not that I really want to continue this Hinata vs Sakura as Naruto's love interest discussion. But having read the manga and seen the anime. I don't remember any particular moment were Sakura saw Naruto as anything more than a best friend/brother figure. She has always liked Sasuke, even after he nearly killed her during the Kage summit. Hinata on the other hand obviously loves Naruto and has since they were children. Now I don't know who Naruto will end up with but as for who actually loves him it's always been Hinata. A good comparison for Naruto and Sakura's relationship is the one between Jiraiya and Tsunade, it was one sided for most of their lives. It wasn't until Jiraiya's final farewell, that Tsunade had developed feelings for him as well and would have accepted him had he returned.
Sep 5, 2014 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
Fullmetal89 said:
She has always liked Sasuke, even after he nearly killed her during the Kage summit.

Not true.

http://i.imgur.com/qjMeOF7.png
http://i.imgur.com/L1lUhxe.png
Sep 5, 2014 7:12 AM

Apr 2013
So just marathonned 20 chapters+.. A shame that everything turned kinda bad from the war arc until now.. Happy that its finally coming to an end.
Sep 5, 2014 7:14 AM

Dec 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
Not that I really want to continue this Hinata vs Sakura as Naruto's love interest discussion. But having read the manga and seen the anime. I don't remember any particular moment were Sakura saw Naruto as anything more than a best friend/brother figure. She has always liked Sasuke, even after he nearly killed her during the Kage summit. Hinata on the other hand obviously loves Naruto and has since they were children. Now I don't know who Naruto will end up with but as for who actually loves him it's always been Hinata. A good comparison for Naruto and Sakura's relationship is the one between Jiraiya and Tsunade, it was one sided for most of their lives. It wasn't until Jiraiya's final farewell, that Tsunade had developed feelings for him as well and would have accepted him had he returned.

I expect that the later chapters will address Sakura's feelings whether it's for Naruto or Sasuke. And while Naruto x Hinata is not impossible, it would be stupid. They are so so different characters. They just don't click together.
Sep 5, 2014 7:47 AM

Apr 2013
kisami said:
all the loose ends have been tied up.
made me laugh ;)
Sep 5, 2014 7:47 AM

Apr 2013
tsudecimo said:
Fullmetal89 said:
She has always liked Sasuke, even after he nearly killed her during the Kage summit.

Not true.

s-sakura chan
Sep 5, 2014 8:27 AM
Mar 2014
robis798 said:
Fullmetal89 said:
I don't know man, haven't you ever heard the song Opposites Attract?

I expect that the later chapters will address Sakura's feelings whether it's for Naruto or Sasuke. And while Naruto x Hinata is not impossible, it would be stupid. They are so so different characters. They just don't click together.
Sep 5, 2014 8:40 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Not true.

Eh I don't really see it in the first one that could be interpreted in many ways, but the second pic I forgot about. I guess you have a point.
Sep 5, 2014 8:49 AM

Dec 2012
Fullmetal89 said:
tsudecimo said:

Not true.

Eh I don't really see how the first one is relevant, but the second pic I forgot about. I guess you have a point.

Really? I think the first one is an even better proof. Maybe I should linked the page before it.

http://i.imgur.com/5TfduUU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uuXfqzZ.jpg

How about now?
Sep 5, 2014 9:27 AM
Jun 2013
The_ClownPrince said:
souledge94 said:
Yeahh no.

What was sakura and naruto moments? I dont mean them just being in the same panal. I dont really remember any. I dont even count her being a dick tease to naruto to try to help him to forget about sasuke. Hinata had the pain and the part where naruto almost went to the dark side. Sakura and naruto had really none from my memory.
souledge94Sep 5, 2014 9:40 AM
Sep 5, 2014 9:30 AM

Nov 2012
It's going to an end now. Perhaps another 3 chapters?
Sep 5, 2014 9:30 AM
Jun 2013
robis798 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

And sakura and naruto click more? Where was this shown. I dont see it at all. Again I saw no relationship building throughout the run. It was just naruto saying im going to save sasuke and sakura feeling the same way of wanting to save him. Besides that there was nothing.
souledge94Sep 5, 2014 9:40 AM
Sep 5, 2014 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Eh I don't really see how the first one is relevant, but the second pic I forgot about. I guess you have a point.

Really? I think the first one is an even better proof. Maybe I should linked the page before it.

http://i.imgur.com/5TfduUU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uuXfqzZ.jpg

How about now?

Again, I just interpret it as a lack of trust and confusion about her own feelings. Like I said you have a point, but I'm not convinced that she still has no romantic feelings for him. Either way we will soon see since it seems the war really ended and the manga is moving on.
Sep 5, 2014 10:07 AM

Jun 2013
I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm tearing up just seeing it...
Sep 5, 2014 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
souledge94 said:
robis798 said:

And sakura and naruto click more? Where was this shown. I dont see it at all. Again I saw no relationship building throughout the run. It was just naruto saying im going to save sasuke and sakura feeling the same way of wanting to save him. Besides that there was nothing.

Do you forget that this is a battle shonen? Romance is like 1% of the genres it has. It might be that no one will end up with anyone. But that's why I said that future chapters should address Sakura's feelings. Naruto doesn't have feelings for anyone actually, maybe Sasuke. And these moments with Hinata, as you say, were in no way romantic or inclining that Naruto even likes her. I would say that this is more of an admiration, rather than love. And besides they have 0 chemistry, where Naruto and Sakura have much more hotheaded personalities and have more chemistry, not to mention her being for a long time alongside Naruto.
Sep 5, 2014 10:41 AM
Jun 2013
robis798 said:
souledge94 said:

Do you forget that this is a battle shonen? Romance is like 1% of the genres it has. It might be that no one will end up with anyone. But that's why I said that future chapters should address Sakura's feelings. Naruto doesn't have feelings for anyone actually, maybe Sasuke. And these moments with Hinata, as you say, were in no way romantic or inclining that Naruto even likes her. I would say that this is more of an admiration, rather than love. And besides they have 0 chemistry, where Naruto and Sakura have much more hotheaded personalities and have more chemistry, not to mention her being for a long time alongside Naruto.

I dont see this chemistry your seeing with naruto and sakura. The whole run was them just running after sasuke and if were talking about the kid era she didint think to much of naruto ether. Also the once in the while moments of her hitting him cause he was a perv or being stupid. I wouldint call that chemistry. The hinata moments were her declaring her love for naruto and naruto flipping out when he thought she was dead and her saving him falling to darkside and him holding her hand and giving her a speech and powering up. Im not saying naruto loves her like you said I would I buy it way more that he loves sasuke,but if it came out to be that way I wouldint be shocked.

Again I would be fine if naruto ended up with noone. Its just him and sakura ending up together makes no sense to me what so ever. Guess well find out soon unless they drag this manga even longer.
souledge94Sep 5, 2014 10:48 AM
Sep 5, 2014 11:05 AM

Dec 2012
souledge94 said:

And sakura and naruto click more? Where was this shown. I dont see it at all. Again I saw no relationship building throughout the ENTIRE run. It was just naruto saying im going to save sasuke and sakura feeling the same way of wanting to save him. Besides that there was nothing.

She cried when found out about the fate of the Jinchuricks and what they go through, and their fate, because of Naruto (Kazekage arc)

She cried when she saw Naruto turn into 4 tails, and ran towards him in tears (Sasuke and Sai arc)

Thinks about him, and tries to help him in his training (Hidan and Kakazu arc)

Scolds him, and then hugs him in an affectionate way after he returns from his meeting with Nagato (invasion of Pain arc)

Realizing her mistakes regarding Naruto and how she burdened him with that promise (Kage Summit arc) and she is general feels regret about how she treated Naruto very early on the series

Several moments in the war arc, with panels with her meeting with the fourth Hokage to when Naruto almost died.

There is just a lot of hints and build up for their relationship, a good portion of Sakura's development is in the amount of change in her relationship with Naruto, and how she deeply cares about him. Denying all of this is really asinine.
Sep 5, 2014 11:16 AM

Oct 2013
If I may weigh in. Two personality types such as Naruto's and Hinata's is well documented in that they do go well together. Sadly (as I was a Hinata fan) it is also documented that a large portion of the population actually eventually marries one who has the same personality type (or one similar) to their parents, which has been clearly stated and hinted at all throughout naruto. Therefore one could make a safe assumption that it'll most likely be Naruto&Sakura. This is simply stating the obvious though, as the discussion at hand is more about why either of the two deserve to be with him.

Again, both clearly have differing aspects in how they care/like him. Hinata's for me was one of puppy love(at first) if you will. I feel as though she was drawn to him because she saw and understood what it's like to be so different/outcasted. In her puppy love though she grew to care for him as more than two individuals and has since fallen for him romantically. It's unfortunate that Naruto has yet to reciprocate her feelings, as I feel this would give the pairing much needed backbone in being prevalent to such discussion.

Sakura's on the other hand is gone about in a more intricate way. What I mean by this is, there are many layers to her and naruto's relationship, ones that don't directly correlate to feelings for one another. This shows that they both are connected on a much higher level than that of Naruto and Hinata, even when not shown having feelings for each other( as in Sakura not liking naruto). Simply put, as a pairing they're far superior to that of NaruHina.

That's how I view it anyway. Does this mean Hinata doesn't deserve Naruto? No. Does this mean she doesn't stand a chance? Well, on account of the fact that there may not even be a couple, It honestly doesn't mean much. Though, if Sakura is chosen, regardless of ships, we should all know why.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Sep 5, 2014 11:24 AM

Dec 2013
7thVoid said:
If I may weigh in. Two personality types such as Naruto's and Hinata's is well documented in that they do go well together. Sadly (as I was a Hinata fan) it is also documented that a large portion of the population actually eventually marries one who has the same personality type (or one similar) to their parents, which has been clearly stated and hinted at all throughout naruto. Therefore one could make a safe assumption that it'll most likely be Naruto&Sakura. This is simply stating the obvious though, as the discussion at hand is more about why either of the two deserve to be with him.

Again, both clearly have differing aspects in how they care/like him. Hinata's for me was one of puppy love(at first) if you will. I feel as though she was drawn to him because she saw and understood what it's like to be so different/outcasted. In her puppy love though she grew to care for him as more than two individuals and has since fallen for him romantically. It's unfortunate that Naruto has yet to reciprocate her feelings, as I feel this would give the pairing much needed backbone in being prevalent to such discussion.

Sakura's on the other hand is gone about in a more intricate way. What I mean by this is, there are many layers to her and naruto's relationship, ones that don't directly correlate to feelings for one another. This shows that they both are connected on a much higher level than that of Naruto and Hinata, even when not shown having feelings for each other( as in Sakura not liking naruto). Simply put, as a pairing they're far superior to that of NaruHina.

That's how I view it anyway. Does this mean Hinata doesn't deserve Naruto? No. Does this mean she doesn't stand a chance? Well, on account of the fact that there may not even be a couple, It honestly doesn't mean much. Though, if Sakura is chosen, regardless of ships, we should all know why.

Completely agree. But some go to a little to far and goes into some weird fantasies, maybe because of the shy girl fetish? I don't know. Yes, she is an important character to Naruto but not as important as Sakura is. And to go saying that Naruto and Sakura ending up would be ''stupid, Sakura sucks, Hinata all the way'' is really not right.
Sep 5, 2014 12:34 PM
Jun 2013
robis798 said:
7thVoid said:

Completely agree. But some go to a little to far and goes into some weird fantasies, maybe because of the shy girl fetish? I don't know. Yes, she is an important character to Naruto but not as important as Sakura is. And to go saying that Naruto and Sakura ending up would be ''stupid, Sakura sucks, Hinata all the way'' is really not right.

Again I don't see how she is any more important to naruto. Besides them having the same goal as him which is saving sasuke I don't see it. The most she does it get stronger cause she sees how everyone els is putting effort and he realising she was a jerk to him as a kid.though it seems like that's more cause she see how strong he is now and nothing more.
Sep 5, 2014 12:37 PM

Dec 2013
souledge94 said:
robis798 said:

Again I don't see how she is any more important to naruto. Besides them having the same goal as him which is saving sasuke I don't see it. The most she does it get stronger cause she sees how everyone els is putting effort and he realising she was a jerk to him as a kid.though it seems like that's more cause she see how strong he is now and nothing more.

What ? :DD I guess you didn't understand us properly. That's okay. You think this way and can't see what we see. Every person has different opinion.
Sep 5, 2014 12:57 PM
Jun 2013
robis798 said:
souledge94 said:

What ? :DD I guess you didn't understand us properly. That's okay. You think this way and can't see what we see. Every person has different opinion.

No I understand you completely. I just personally don't see the narutoxsakura thing. All I got is naruto one sided crush which I don't know still exist or not with all that's been happening and the fact they both wanna save sasuke. There's nothing els iv seen.
Sep 5, 2014 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
souledge94 said:
robis798 said:

No I understand you completely. I just personally don't see the narutoxsakura thing. All I got is naruto one sided crush which I don't know still exist or not with all that's been happening and the fact they both wanna save sasuke. There's nothing els iv seen.

Not a romance genre so yes there is nothing more to see. We are just making assumpions.
Sep 5, 2014 1:03 PM

Mar 2012
Sasuke said he wanted to be Hokage as well, I don't think he's going to sit idly letting Naruto take all the shine.
Sep 5, 2014 2:00 PM

Oct 2013
souledge94 What I was implying was that between the three of them Naruto seems to be more connected with Sakura in just about every dimension of their so called relationship. Note that "relationship" doesn't necessarily mean a romantic one, rather one of close bonding.

It seems like some shippers of Hinata (this is in general) are misinterpreting the overall relationship between her and Naruto. It seems some are of the opinion that Naruto's constant defending of Hinata means that he too has a crush on her to some degree, when in fact we have no idea how he honestly feels about her. Sure he cares for her and looks after her, but you could say Neji did the same thing. Naruto also has a habit of repeating himself. One example being, " I'll protect my friends no matter what!" Personally I'm of the impression that their relationship rather then that of more than friends is more likely that of protecting a sibling.

We as fans clearly know that Naruto likes/loves Sakura even now, where as Hinata's situation, he hasn't spoken or hinted in the slightest about liking her in such a manner.

I love Hinata to death, but not even I understand how anyone can honestly say that her relationship with him has been by far, more important or understandable than that of Naruto&Sakura.

On that note of Sakura... It's true that much like Hinata, Sakura came to depend on Naruto to bring Sasuke back. Thing is though, when you see them together one almost gets this sense that they've known each other for many years. Not only do they work as a core, but also are aware of each other's quirks. Many should know by now that their relationship is so far reaching that they actually know something is up even when neither of them shows it. They're that close. Can the same be said for Hinata?

Truth be told, there are so many underlining details of their relationship I could almost literally turn this comment into a novel. Sadly :( I don't feel like typing anymore for the time being, at least in this reply. If you or anyone else replies back to this I'll be sure to respond, if anyone want to keep on this conversation.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Sep 5, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2014
Nice chapter. Brought a nice tear to my eye. Those last moments with Minato was great.

Xway101 ~By me~
Sep 5, 2014 3:20 PM

Aug 2008
7thVoid said:
souledge94 What I was implying was that between the three of them Naruto seems to be more connected with Sakura in just about every dimension of their so called relationship. Note that "relationship" doesn't necessarily mean a romantic one, rather one of close bonding.

It seems like some shippers of Hinata (this is in general) are misinterpreting the overall relationship between her and Naruto. It seems some are of the opinion that Naruto's constant defending of Hinata means that he too has a crush on her to some degree, when in fact we have no idea how he honestly feels about her. Sure he cares for her and looks after her, but you could say Neji did the same thing. Naruto also has a habit of repeating himself. One example being, " I'll protect my friends no matter what!" Personally I'm of the impression that their relationship rather then that of more than friends is more likely that of protecting a sibling.

We as fans clearly know that Naruto likes/loves Sakura even now, where as Hinata's situation, he hasn't spoken or hinted in the slightest about liking her in such a manner.

I love Hinata to death, but not even I understand how anyone can honestly say that her relationship with him has been by far, more important or understandable than that of Naruto&Sakura.

On that note of Sakura... It's true that much like Hinata, Sakura came to depend on Naruto to bring Sasuke back. Thing is though, when you see them together one almost gets this sense that they've known each other for many years. Not only do they work as a core, but also are aware of each other's quirks. Many should know by now that their relationship is so far reaching that they actually know something is up even when neither of them shows it. They're that close. Can the same be said for Hinata?

Truth be told, there are so many underlining details of their relationship I could almost literally turn this comment into a novel. Sadly :( I don't feel like typing anymore for the time being, at least in this reply. If you or anyone else replies back to this I'll be sure to respond, if anyone want to keep on this conversation.

While its true that Naruto probably still likes Sakura and their relationship is closer. That doesn't always mean much. Goku was closer to bulma and still ended up with chichi who he had almost never seen haha (and yes bulma even hinted that she had some degree of feelings for him at one point).

It's shounen so that's just how romance goes in them. Though it's odd how Naruto hasn't given up on Sakura since he seems fully convinced she likes Sasuke. So uh...I'm not sure the comment in this chapter even makes sense in that regard.

I mean technically speaking if he was hinting he found a girl like his mother (ie Sakura) then that could only mean he was planning on taking her away from Sasuke (which would be amusing, but out of character). But if he was planning on doing that, he would have just accepted her confession. So basically it makes no sense regardless.

That doesn't meaning I'm denying the fact they will end up together, as they probably will.
Sep 5, 2014 3:36 PM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
7thVoid said:

While its true that Naruto probably still likes Sakura and their relationship is closer. That doesn't always mean much. Goku was closer to bulma and still ended up with chichi who he had almost never seen haha (and yes bulma even hinted that she had some degree of feelings for him at one point).

It's shounen so that's just how romance goes in them. Though it's odd how Naruto hasn't given up on Sakura since he seems fully convinced she likes Sasuke. So uh...I'm not sure the comment in this chapter even makes sense in that regard.

I mean technically speaking if he was hinting he found a girl like his mother (ie Sakura) then that could only mean he was planning on taking her away from Sasuke (which would be amusing, but out of character). But if he was planning on doing that, he would have just accepted her confession. So basically it makes no sense regardless.

That doesn't meaning I'm denying the fact they will end up together, as they probably will.

I was going to quote a line from a post above about most of this being assumptions, although they are presented with what the manga has shown us thus far. Still, I do feel like I overdid it somewhat. Oh well. Live and learn.

Sep 5, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2013
7thVoid said:
hyperknees91 said:

I was going to quote a line from a post above about most of this being assumptions, although they are presented with what the manga has shown us thus far. Still, I do feel like I overdid it somewhat. Oh well. Live and learn.

Out of all the character relationships that Kishi likes to highlight, love/attraction between characters rarely makes an appearance. The fans care about who Naruto bangs more than Kishi does. Judging by the way Kishi handles love(i wanna bang that dude/girl kinda love,) in this manga, I don't think he really cares about it that much. Wouldn't be surprised if he forgot to address who naruto ends up with. Wouldn't matter anyways, an epilogue of him and all his friend eating ramen is sufficient enough.
NudeBearSep 5, 2014 3:48 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.