Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2014 7:07 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
For some reason, I find that toy Seki is making somewhat creepy.
Apr 18, 2015 10:19 PM

Jan 2011
We can rebuild him, we have the technology.
Apr 19, 2015 5:15 AM

Jan 2013
^laughed at that one.

Such a greedy doctor.
Apr 19, 2015 7:33 AM

Sep 2007
Aww Seki and Yokoi have been sitting next to each other and interacting for so long, that they can roleplay without saying a word :)
And Yokoi is getting waaay into it. It's cute!
May 3, 2015 9:12 PM
Oct 2014
Seki got a really twisted personality alright
Jan 29, 2016 3:47 AM

Jul 2009
What happened to the manga? There are several months with no new chapters. The author its ok?
Feb 27, 2017 11:25 AM

Nov 2009
legendarysnake said:
What happened to the manga? There are several months with no new chapters. The author its ok?

raws have 113 chapter so it looks like translaters not updating anymore i dont know why
Mar 2, 2017 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
Alara_usagi said:
legendarysnake said:

raws have 113 chapter so it looks like translaters not updating anymore i dont know why

its really sad this, i hope the translators dont give up of tonari no seki-kun, is one of the most enjoyable comedies in mangas.
Sep 1, 2017 9:18 AM

Sep 2007
legendarysnake said:
Alara_usagi said:

its really sad this, i hope the translators dont give up of tonari no seki-kun, is one of the most enjoyable comedies in mangas.

It's licensed. There are 9 English volumes out (way past the scanlated 73 chapters) with volume 10 available for pre-order in January 2018. I you like it, buy it.
Sep 21, 2017 4:32 PM

Jul 2009
vanetz said:
legendarysnake said:

It's licensed. There are 9 English volumes out (way past the scanlated 73 chapters) with volume 10 available for pre-order in January 2018. I you like it, buy it.

i have mangarock app, why i would buy any manga? and its not available in brazil anyway.
Sep 22, 2017 2:31 AM

Sep 2007
legendarysnake said:
vanetz said:

i have mangarock app, why i would buy any manga? and its not available in brazil anyway.

Because unlike you, scanlators have morals. It's not available here either, but there exists a thing called 'worldwide shipping'. You should look into it.
Sep 22, 2017 6:47 AM

Jul 2009
you dont need to be passive agressive bro. i dont understand shit about japanese language, why i would ship the manga from japan? thing is, if there was a paid service in brazil where i could buy the mangas and read online with official translation i would do it. my room is already with much stuff, and i prefer to read on computer or tablet screen.
Sep 24, 2017 9:27 AM

Sep 2007
legendarysnake said:
you dont need to be passive agressive bro. i dont understand shit about japanese language, why i would ship the manga from japan? thing is, if there was a paid service in brazil where i could buy the mangas and read online with official translation i would do it. my room is already with much stuff, and i prefer to read on computer or tablet screen.

Dude I told you like 2 posts up that it's IN ENGLISH. AND YOU CAN READ IT RIGHT NOW. Vertical Inc. releases a new volume every couple of months. If you prefer to read manga on a screen that's up to you, but manga is primarily a printed format so tough luck, I guess. What you're doing is whining that no one bothered to pay actual money for this manga, then rip it apart, scan it and put it on the internet so everyone could read it for free on their freaking phone.

UPD: Well I looked it up and later volumes are available as digital Kindle editions from Amazon. So your argument is null and invalid.
Sep 24, 2017 12:48 PM

Jul 2009
vanetz said:
legendarysnake said:

Dude I told you like 2 posts up that it's IN ENGLISH. AND YOU CAN READ IT RIGHT NOW. Vertical Inc. releases a new volume every couple of months. If you prefer to read manga on a screen that's up to you, but manga is primarily a printed format so tough luck, I guess. What you're doing is whining that no one bothered to pay actual money for this manga, then rip it apart, scan it and put it on the internet so everyone could read it for free on their freaking phone.

UPD: Well I looked it up and later volumes are available as digital Kindle editions from Amazon. So your argument is null and invalid.

i got it. but i like to read in brazilian-portuguese, so i have no interest in buying an english version of an manga. we are in 2017 and theres almost no oficial mangas available online in a paid service here. its another reality.
May 12, 2020 5:18 PM

Feb 2018
And now making umbrella?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonari no Seki-kun Chapter 1 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 10, 2012

5 by OnigirisBasket »»
Jan 25, 2022 9:54 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Seki-kun Chapter 128 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 12, 2018

3 by WNightfall »»
Oct 18, 2021 11:09 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Seki-kun Chapter 120 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 24, 2018

3 by WNightfall »»
Oct 18, 2021 9:36 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Seki-kun Chapter 98 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 22, 2018

2 by WNightfall »»
Oct 18, 2021 8:20 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Seki-kun Chapter 95 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 22, 2018

2 by WNightfall »»
Oct 18, 2021 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.