Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 6, 2014 10:20 AM

Shimapan-chan said:
>

I was hoping I would click that link and get some わたしのココ but just a regular Vocaloid song.

cool. hadn't heard that stuff in years.. forgot the name (being in japanese doesnt help at all ether), though i am sure there was a english spelling too.
this stuff might still be on my backup, together with stuff like AkumaDiekon, NHK, Rorikiller, DJ U.Colin Terror, No.305 and stuff like that.

rembembered that vomit stuff too...
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Oct 6, 2014 10:28 AM

gizter13 said:
Shimapan-chan said:
>

I was hoping I would click that link and get some わたしのココ but just a regular Vocaloid song.

cool. hadn't heard that stuff in years.. forgot the name (being in japanese doesnt help at all ether), though i am sure there was a english spelling too.
this stuff might still be on my backup, together with stuff like AkumaDiekon, NHK, Rorikiller, DJ U.Colin Terror, No.305 and stuff like that.

You can find わたしのココ by looking up watashinokoko. No.305 is dope I did an album with him recently. AkumaDiekon, NHK, and Rorikiller are all awesome too gotta love lolipunk and loligrind!
I write game reviews that you can check out here: 🎮

Oct 6, 2014 11:12 AM

i am a pretty big fan of Igorrr, don't think anyone mentioned them yet, wich is wierd since ive seen it posted on other threads. its some kind of breakcore mixed with black metal, opera, French folk and other stuff.

also like The Tripple Tree. it's some sort of NeoFolk, but not like Dead In June or Sol Invictus (though Tony Wakeford is in The Tripple Tree too). theres some ambient en other influenced in there

while some tracks like ''the malice of inanimate objects'' do sound more like general neofolk than some other ones on the album.

also have some records from Sete Star Sept. some jazzy kinda grind band.
i am in love with the B side of Visceral Tavern.

also once traveled to amsterdam (over 2 hours) to catch Maruosa live. might not be that original or uniqeu, but he's one of the most extreme breakcore producers.

he managed to make almost half the audience leave within 5 minuted of his set. the rest if the night where less extreme breakcore acts like FFF and Jack Michaelson, so they might not have expected what Maruosa was doing.

also love Wormskulls first album, might also not be too original, its somewhere between Industrial metal and breakcore, drawing influences from some other genres too.
includes artists like Bong Ra, Deformer (both breakcore), Balazs Pandi (does/did drums for acts such as Venetian Snares and Merzbow) and a member from Stoma (goregrind).
i definitly recomend this band. they got back together to record new material early this year, but havn't heard anything since then. hope to see a new album soon.
Modified by gizter13, Oct 6, 2014 11:41 AM
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Oct 6, 2014 11:20 AM

Shimapan-chan said:
gizter13 said:

You can find わたしのココ by looking up watashinokoko. No.305 is dope I did an album with him recently. AkumaDiekon, NHK, and Rorikiller are all awesome too gotta love lolipunk and loligrind!

ahh yeah, watashinokoko, that was the name. remeber i got all this wierd art and these videos when i downloaded the discography. pretty cool stuff.

No.305 is still active? that impressive. pretty sure most of those acts are long gone by now.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Oct 6, 2014 11:40 AM

gizter13 said:
Shimapan-chan said:

ahh yeah, watashinokoko, that was the name. remeber i got all this wierd art and these videos when i downloaded the discography. pretty cool stuff.

No.305 is still active? that impressive. pretty sure most of those acts are long gone by now.

Yeah he's still active. Not sure if has done any recent releases besides the one with me but he posts stuff on Soundcloud (with free download). You mentioned some good stuff in your other post like Igorrr and Venetian Snares. I've been meaning to check out Marousa's stuff. That's hilarious that he cleared the audience I did that with a noise set once lol. Was an online thing and listeners dropped from like 60+ to 6 and the owner of the site had to pull it because I was apparently ruining it lololol.

Oct 6, 2014 11:51 AM

Shimapan-chan said:
gizter13 said:

Yeah he's still active. Not sure if has done any recent releases besides the one with me but he posts stuff on Soundcloud (with free download). You mentioned some good stuff in your other post like Igorrr and Venetian Snares. I've been meaning to check out Marousa's stuff. That's hilarious that he cleared the audience I did that with a noise set once lol. Was an online thing and listeners dropped from like 60+ to 6 and the owner of the site had to pull it because I was apparently ruining it lololol.

haha, thats pretty impressive.
remember one of those online events from a along time ago. was mainly j-core and stuff, some lolicore. but really dont know who preformed anymore. can only remember Nasty Maid Grinder.. was pretty fun, just fuckin around in the chatroom and stuff. too bad not every artist/dj had a live stream so you could watch them preform..
only downside was that it was on american times, so for me it was from 12 to 6 AM and had school the next day..
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Oct 6, 2014 12:03 PM

gizter13 said:
Shimapan-chan said:

remember one of those online events from a along time ago. was mainly j-core and stuff, some lolicore. but really dont know who preformed anymore. can only remember Nasty Maid Grinder.. was pretty fun, just fuckin around in the chatroom and stuff. too bad not every artist/dj had a live stream so you could watch them preform..
only downside was that it was on american times, so for me it was from 12 to 6 AM and had school the next day..

Kawaii Loli Attack? I wasn't able to play the first one because I couldn't get the streaming to work. I was there for the Nasty Maid Grinder set if you were in the chat then we have met before! Remember a guy called Himeko Katagiri in the chat? That was me.

Oct 6, 2014 12:29 PM

Shimapan-chan said:
gizter13 said:

Kawaii Loli Attack? I wasn't able to play the first one because I couldn't get the streaming to work. I was there for the Nasty Maid Grinder set if you were in the chat then we have met before! Remember a guy called Himeko Katagiri in the chat? That was me.

ahh no, i found it, i was wrong too. it was Round Wave Crusher (don't know how i mixed those names up...) it was Otaku Hardcore Revolution in 2011.
i missed all of Kawwaii Loli Attack.. don't ask me how. i fucked up big time, and regretted it all.. like missing one day should be possible. but all.. still dont understand how i forgot.

i was active on that one lolicore forum years back. posted the links to all of Rorikillers releases i uploaded to mediafire since the original download links where long dead by then. i might have met you there in the past. but dont even know is that place is still alive..
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Oct 6, 2014 8:35 PM

gizter13 said:
Shimapan-chan said:

ahh no, i found it, i was wrong too. it was Round Wave Crusher (don't know how i mixed those names up...) it was Otaku Hardcore Revolution in 2011.
i missed all of Kawwaii Loli Attack.. don't ask me how. i fucked up big time, and regretted it all.. like missing one day should be possible. but all.. still dont understand how i forgot.

i was active on that one lolicore forum years back. posted the links to all of Rorikillers releases i uploaded to mediafire since the original download links where long dead by then. i might have met you there in the past. but dont even know is that place is still alive..

Well Round Wave Crusher and Nasty Maid Grinder are the same person! The first Kawaii Loli Attack was awesome second was cool (my first time playing in anything) but the third was mainly just crap hardstyle and j-core. Didn't even have any web-flyers to spam about I had to make ones myself for it like last minute. Yeah that lolicore forum still exists I'm now the one and only admin. It got really active again a few months ago we even put together a compilation but seems to have become relatively inactive. I remember seeing the Rorikiller post and downloaded the albums that were linked!

Jan 5, 2015 8:03 PM
Oh my god, I found so many cool new songs.

Jan 5, 2015 8:34 PM

AbhLeaderKrelian said:
Oh please. Captain Beefheart puts all your "musicians" to shame. This is truly unique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82gyb0cFJ20

Respect the cap'n!
The Residents took Beefheart to a new level.

Jan 5, 2015 8:36 PM

SupaKorin said:
Oh my god, I found so many cool new songs.
You want unique? Here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEmbwAwH08c

Jan 6, 2015 3:23 PM

I only listen to 10,000 B.C. caveman music. Bow down, you fuckin' plebs.

Jan 6, 2015 3:58 PM

PureBlueSF said:
I only listen to 10,000 B.C. caveman music. Bow down, you fuckin' plebs.

I've heard worse.

Jan 7, 2015 3:17 AM

Wouldn't really describe this as particularly weird or unique, but i rarely ever see anyone talk about this album.

I absolutely adore it, but cant listen to it very often because it just depresses the hell out of me. I don't think there's another album in my collection that can influence my emotional state as much (or at all) as this one.

Good thread tho, found some interesting new stuff.
Modified by Malfegor, Jan 7, 2015 6:18 AM

Jan 7, 2015 3:23 AM
Malfegor said:
Wouldn't really describe this as particularly weird or unique, but i rarely ever see anyone talk about this album.

I absolutely adore it, but cant listen to it very often because it just depresses the hell out of me. I don't there's another album in my collection that can influence my emotional state as much (or at all) as this one.

Good thread tho, found some interesting new stuff.

Damn, I like it reminds me of this guy

Jan 7, 2015 1:22 PM
I like Taylor Swift, Eminem, Paramore and Hatsune Miku, is that a unique music taste... I'm open to trying out any genre or artist.

Jan 7, 2015 1:32 PM
VideoGameXV said:
I like Taylor Swift, Eminem, Paramore and Hatsune Miku, is that a unique music taste... I'm open to trying out any genre or artist.

No, those are quite common.

Jan 7, 2015 1:34 PM

SupaKorin said:
VideoGameXV said:

No, those are quite common.
I think he was trolling dude.

Jan 7, 2015 7:11 PM
Here is some acapella metal

Pages (2) « 1 [2]