Forum Settings
Forums

My music project "The Oregon Experiment" - free album download!

Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 25, 2009 1:55 PM

I recently posted a full album of programmed instrumental, symphonic music, belonging to I don't know which genre. It's all free download, and each track is accompanied by a picture and a piece of text/poem, which you can see and read by clicking the specific song.

I'd recommend track 7 for anyone into more "epic" music, track 10 to anyone looking for something more upbeat and track 3 for those who want something more sappy. The overall style is sort of a blend of video game soundtrack music/post-rock/classical etc. with the occasional electronic elements. As I mentioned, it's all programmed, so it's not exactly the Berlin Philharmonic in 5.1 surround, but I hope some people here may enjoy it. There's some musical quotations and reprisals and shit going on throughout the album,almost like a pseudo-concept album, but I doubt most people will dwelve into that.

Anyway, I hope someone here will enjoy it, please tell me your thoughts on it whether you like it or hate it- and if you enjoy it, please don't hesitate to spread the word and links around. Cheers!

http://theoregonexperiment.bandcamp.com/

Oct 25, 2009 7:31 PM

More Guitar faster past and you will have some metal. (Like the Band Helloween)
It sounds great

Dec 14, 2009 2:06 PM

Hey there!

I have now remixed the whole album and added some new tracks while removing some old; the result is, I think, a far richer sounding album, so the bad sounds of the old version are mainly gone

Here's a short trailer I made so people can get a little preview before proceeding to download the thing for free, if they want to.

Remember, you can download any song separately or the whole album at once, and it's all free. Again, if you like it, please spread the word ;)

Dec 15, 2009 12:39 AM

Not so bad. Sounds like soundtrack for Visual Novel.