Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2014 6:25 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How dangerous are these camp training exercises?

1.) If Ash hadn't used Froakie when he did, Tierno probably would've broken his neck or at the very least his back!

2.) Eureka would've fallen off a cliff and died if it weren't for the Drifblim!

3.) Ash would've fallen off the same cliff if not were Citron's machine

Way to many close calls in this episode. They need to tone down the drama xD

Hehe, I had no idea Serena was that afraid of heights. They should've gotten Citron to do the bridge stamp instead and let Serena handle the caves.
Sep 2, 2014 10:09 PM
Jun 2011
xerneas appearances in this episode was great even if it was for a short time
Sep 3, 2014 7:06 PM

Feb 2012
Xerneas appearances was exactly like suicunes appearance lol, I swear they made ash small & big during this episode! & wtf they couldnt just draw a picture & ask the professor & assistant what pokemon they just saw .... still waiting for charizard to arrive!
Sep 3, 2014 10:03 PM
Jun 2011
rafi160 said:
Xerneas appearances was exactly like suicunes appearance lol, I swear they made ash small & big during this episode! & wtf they couldnt just draw a picture & ask the professor & assistant what pokemon they just saw .... still waiting for charizard to arrive!
how they can draw a picture when it apear only for one second
Sep 4, 2014 6:38 AM

Jul 2007
So many life threatening accidents, yet they all feel comedic and not serious at all. I wonder what the life expectancy of a 10 year old on a pokemon journey is.. :)
Sep 15, 2014 12:36 AM

Dec 2011
I know we have dangerous events happen to our characters, but the ones that happen today are so risking their life. Hahaha. We only got a glimpse of Xerneas though... I guess saving it for the movie.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2014 12:24 PM
Mar 2014
elior1 said:
rafi160 said:
how they can draw a picture when it apear only for one second

Draw what hey thought it looked like
Dec 5, 2014 3:08 PM

Aug 2014
They saw one of the legendary pokemon of that region, Xerneas....
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Mar 6, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2013
Xerneas was so cool and majestic and amazing!!! I wanna see moar of it!!! <333

Yeah, that was a pretty dangerous episode for our adventures but luckily everyone was saved and is okay!! <3

I like that Ash is willing to do anything to save his friends as with Serena down the ravine last episode!
Mar 22, 2015 6:52 AM

Sep 2009
Satoshi kinda acted really cool can't really hate him in XY.

Nov 7, 2015 10:49 AM

Nov 2014
Kinda agree that this camp is actually pretty dangerous :/ but aside from that, pretty entertaining episode.. Anyway, the appearance of Xerneas is the highlight of this episode.. and just like Suicune, they can only see a glimpse of it.. i hope i can see it's full appearance in the movie.. in the end, both of squirtle and froakie team didn't get any point.. but i would prefer to see Xerneas than receive that kind of point anyway :P

Overall a great episode.. looking forward too see the next ones.. 5/5
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Jan 6, 2022 4:47 PM

Sep 2017
< i saw the movie Diancie before this (Reflection cave episode) and i can assume its a safe bet to watch the movie after the [Pokemon Camp arc] because ash doesnt know or have seen Xerneus. Many websites said after ep 37. šŸ˜­ >

Also they almosted died , Bonnie fell off a cliff.
If this was rated R there would have been many spoiled blood.
Jul 31, 2022 12:31 PM

Dec 2007
the episode was worth the Xerenus appearance. though too much similar to suicun appearance lol

and as other were said, what with the dangerous missions here? bonnie could have died twice, and tierno probably would need hospital for life lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.