LVII: GEM RANK
250-299 | Sapphire Card
300-349 | Emerald Card
350-399 | Ruby Card
400-499 | Diamond Card

*The gem ranks could be changed due to difference in value in RL

LVIII:
-500+ | Black Card

*Characters on the cards would depend on tsubasa-lover, but I think Haruhi should be on the black card XD
Nov 6, 2009 11:00 AM

Aug 2009
eL_marco said:

LVIII:
-500+ | Black Card

*Characters on the cards would depend on tsubasa-lover, but I think Haruhi should be on the black card XD

Maybe the black card should be customizable? With any character or information that they want :P I think only one person has achieved that rank so far though. ^^;;

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Nov 6, 2009 2:04 PM

Dec 2008
well i`m at that lvl now ^-^
but as i heard, there is someone who has about 600+ cards.
less then me, but still a black card ^-^
Nov 6, 2009 2:19 PM

Aug 2009
pupsia said:
well i`m at that lvl now ^-^
but as i heard, there is someone who has about 600+ cards.
less then me, but still a black card ^-^

Yeah, you have soo many *-*

PockyLoveLove said:

Maybe the black card should be customizable? With any character or information that they want :P I think only one person has achieved that rank so far though. ^^;;

Lol, yes, you were the person I was referring to when I made this post :P

But then... should the black card be reorganized as well, to like... 600 or so cards then... or like... kept as it is? :P

Nov 6, 2009 3:41 PM

Jun 2008
i agree that the black card should be custamizable, and el marco's ranking system sounds good to me, its well organized
Nov 8, 2009 3:38 AM

Jul 2009
eL_marco said:
I also agree that the ranks should be re categorize, something like:

LVI: METAL RANK
075-099 | Bronze Card
100-149 | Silver Card
150-199 | Gold Card
200-249 | Platinum Card

LVII: GEM RANK
250-299 | Sapphire Card
300-349 | Emerald Card
350-399 | Ruby Card
400-499 | Diamond Card

*The gem ranks could be changed due to difference in value in RL

LVIII:
-500+ | Black Card

PockyLoveLove said:

I love both eL_marco's and PockyLoveLove's ideas

i made some changes with the numbers though
pls tell me what u think about them

eL_marco i love the way u ranked them =D
tsubasa-loverNov 8, 2009 7:05 AM

Nov 8, 2009 4:06 AM

Dec 2008
nice!
i realy this ranking ^-^
nice adea guys!!
Nov 8, 2009 4:59 AM

Dec 2007
0_0 the challenge increase to 650+ for the highest rank...but it's fine^^~
love the name of the ranks~they're so nice>v<
Nov 8, 2009 6:00 AM

Jul 2009
Nice new ranking idea, but maybe bronze should be 50-99, so that difference between all metal cards is 50?

Nov 8, 2009 8:17 AM

Dec 2008
tsubasa-lover said:

LVIII:
650+ | Black Diamond Card

once somebody gets the Black Diamond Card i will publish this card
950+ | Adamantium Card
and then this cards
1250+ | kryptonite Card
1550+ | Titanium Card

well i`m qualifide for the Black Diamond Card now ^-^

so you will publish the 950+ 1250+ 1550+ from the start?
Nov 8, 2009 8:38 AM

Jul 2009
i will publish the adamantium
if u get that one as well then i'll publish kryptonite and so on =)

oh btw the Rank thread might will not open today cause i ave to make the new rank cards and ... i have no idea what characters i should use XO
if somebody has an idea pls tell me asap <=(

Nov 8, 2009 8:41 AM

Dec 2008
oh? so you need to publish the one thats after the black on ^-^ heh

oh?? gomen.. i allready added my request for the ranking just now..
is it ok that i`ll lieve it there?
even though the topic doesnt open today? ^-^'

hmm.. for what cards do you already have character and for what cards you still need them?
i`ll try to help ^-^
Nov 8, 2009 11:13 AM

Jul 2009
i have for these:

Bronze card
Silver card
Gold card
Platinum card
Diamond card
Titanium Card

and need for these ones:

Sapphire Card (blue color)
Emerald Card (green color)
Ruby Card (red color)
Black Diamond Card (black?)
Adamantium Card (?)
kryptonite Card (neon green)

i usually try to match the characters hair/eyes color with the card color
but its still very hard XO

Nov 8, 2009 11:45 AM

Dec 2008
hmm... oki lets see ^-^

Sapphire is blue, so maybe this would work.

Emerald is green

Ruby is red

Black Diamond ... well its black.. and if you decided not to make it costom, maybe this:

Adamantium is something like silver

Kryptonite is somewhat green
Nov 8, 2009 1:37 PM

Jul 2009
haha i had in mind ciel for that too =D
ciel or black rock shooter =P

emerald ... i dont know ... its not so green ^^''
maybe i could use the one i made for diamond
and i'll use a character with light pink/yellow or orange for the diamond one

oops i forgot im gonna make it a custom XD

i <3 the other 3 ones =)
hayato for adamantium
renji for the ruby
and zoro(lol) for the kryptonite =D
thanks~
now i'll try and find pictures that i can use
[its not that i dont like the pic. u posted, its just that im an amatuer and i can only use pics with a single colored backround =( like the one on mikus picture]

Nov 8, 2009 1:58 PM

Dec 2008
heh, glad i could help ^-^

oh dont worry about it, i just wanted to give you a pic as an example ^-^

if there is anythign i can do for you just ask ^-^ heh
Nov 12, 2009 1:24 AM

Nov 2008
tsubasa-lover said:
950+ | Adamantium Card
and then this cards
1250+ | kryptonite Card
1550+ | Titanium Card

eL_marco i love the way u ranked them =D

IMO ranks above the Black Diamond card seem unnecessary, because once you reach 650+ cards and gain all those special privileges, you don't really gain anything for getting more cards. Plus isn't the black diamond card fully customizable, that it's like the ultimate card to gain in this club?
Nov 12, 2009 2:00 AM

Dec 2008
but its fun to have a goal ^-^
Nov 12, 2009 11:55 PM

Aug 2009
tsubasa-lover said:
950+ | Adamantium Card
and then this cards
1250+ | kryptonite Card
1550+ | Titanium Card

I has a new goal!! Oh, Lord... I can tell, I'm going to waste so much of my life on here.

eL_marco said:
IMO ranks above the Black Diamond card seem unnecessary, because once you reach 650+ cards and gain all those special privileges, you don't really gain anything for getting more cards. Plus isn't the black diamond card fully customizable, that it's like the ultimate card to gain in this club?

I was thinking that, about the customization, but wouldn't all the ones after that have to be customizable too? Or make only the Titanium one customizable? Either way, I gotta have 'em all. ^.^ I love badges and stuff like them, especially ones that show an outstanding rank, haha. Would Titanium be considered like, General-Admiral-Commander of the World of Member Cards? XD
Nov 13, 2009 12:56 AM

Nov 2008
If you make all the ranks above the Black Diamond customizable as well, then why does getting the Black Diamond rank give you a free pass at SID-9 cards, since there are 3 other cards with higher rankings that can be customizable as well? It doesn't really make sense, unless you make the Titanium Card or whatever card the only customizable card and will grant you a free pass at SID-9 cards.
Nov 13, 2009 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
eL_marco said:
If you make all the ranks above the Black Diamond customizable as well, then why does getting the Black Diamond rank give you a free pass at SID-9 cards, since there are 3 other cards with higher rankings that can be customizable as well? It doesn't really make sense, unless you make the Titanium Card or whatever card the only customizable card and will grant you a free pass at SID-9 cards.

I agree with you~ As well, wouldn't it just make sense to increase the number of cards needed for the Black Diamond card instead of adding new ranks? Or maybe we could space out the intervals for each of the cards so that there's a 200 space interval, for example: 50 - 199 (first rank); 200 - 399 (second rank) etc~

But, that's just my opinion~ ;3

Nov 13, 2009 10:45 AM

Dec 2008
hmmm... if not, then we could do another thing, like:

650+ | Black Diamond Card - the person will get a costom card

950+ | Adamantium Card - the person will become an oficere in the club, and will be able to get a special card even after the limit, like fot example, 15 ppl can get one, but if an adamantium member asks for #16 card, it will be ok, but you still need to ask for one

1250+ | kryptonite Card - the person will become an admin, the person will get a special card even witout asking, the card makers will make cards like #16.... and just deliver, you dont need to wory about missing the deadline

1550+ | Titanium Card - will get the rank of the TOP COLLECTER, the person will get the #1 special edition member card without asking, in other words the firt numbers will be reseved for him/her

how about this?
Nov 13, 2009 1:56 PM

Aug 2009
pupsia said:
hmmm... if not, then we could do another thing, like:

650+ | Black Diamond Card - the person will get a costom card

950+ | Adamantium Card - the person will become an oficere in the club, and will be able to get a special card even after the limit, like fot example, 15 ppl can get one, but if an adamantium member asks for #16 card, it will be ok, but you still need to ask for one

1250+ | kryptonite Card - the person will become an admin, the person will get a special card even witout asking, the card makers will make cards like #16.... and just deliver, you dont need to wory about missing the deadline

1550+ | Titanium Card - will get the rank of the TOP COLLECTER, the person will get the #1 special edition member card without asking, in other words the firt numbers will be reseved for him/her

how about this?

Hai~ I like this idea a lot! :D All the perks increase all times~ Demo... if it's a customizable card, then does that mean they get to choose the character that goes on it, as well as whatever other information goes on it?

Nov 13, 2009 4:01 PM

Nov 2008
PockyLoveLove said:
I agree with you~ As well, wouldn't it just make sense to increase the number of cards needed for the Black Diamond card instead of adding new ranks? Or maybe we could space out the intervals for each of the cards so that there's a 200 space interval, for example: 50 - 199 (first rank); 200 - 399 (second rank) etc~

Spacing out the intervals seems like the more logical method. And then adding special benefits only on the Diamond and Black Diamond ranks, since those IMO are the top cards to gain. No offense to tsubasa-lover who wanted to add more ranks to accommodate members who may reach a certain number of cards in the future.

Or you could do this:

LVIII:
650+ | Black Diamond (Fully custom card)
950+ | Adamantium Card (Officer status)
1250+ | Kryptonite Card (Admin status)
1550+ | Titanium Card (Admin status + Free pass at SID-9 cards)

-Similar to pupsia's proposal, but I got rid of the SID-9 benefits on the lower rankings. Because it's ridiculous to give SID-9 cards away like candy on the lower rankings.

Also we might want to increase the card intervals again for the higher ranks, since 1550 seems like a low number.
-----------------------------
LVIII:
650+ | Black Diamond
1250+ | Adamantium Card
1850+ | Kryptonite Card
2500+ | Titanium Card
eL_marcoNov 13, 2009 8:24 PM
Nov 13, 2009 10:19 PM

Dec 2008
PockyLoveLove said:

Hai~ I like this idea a lot! :D All the perks increase all times~ Demo... if it's a customizable card, then does that mean they get to choose the character that goes on it, as well as whatever other information goes on it?

well when i was thinking about it, i was thinking about fully costom card ^-^

eL_marco said:

LVIII:

yeah, maybe the adding in lower ranks are unnesisaty in SID-9 hmm...

eL_marco said:

LVIII:
650+ | Black Diamond
1250+ | Adamantium Card
1850+ | Kryptonite Card
2500+ | Titanium Card

wow... 2500... thats alot... maybe to much ^-^'
somehow i dout that anubody will reach that number...
Nov 13, 2009 10:24 PM

Jun 2009
I just want to know when member rank card close?? or never??

because I'm waiting till I have 300 cards to request rank card...
Nov 13, 2009 10:30 PM

Nov 2008
pupsia said:

Maybe I went a little to high...even 2000+ would be good for attaining the Titanium Card, since it's a high enough number that's not too improbable to attain.

LVIII:
650+ | Black Diamond
1100+ | Adamantium Card
1550+ | Kryptonite Card
2000+ | Titanium Card
eL_marcoNov 14, 2009 1:18 AM
Nov 13, 2009 10:40 PM

Dec 2008
hmm.. well 2000 seems more likable to reach ^-^
Nov 13, 2009 10:43 PM

Nov 2008
IZUMI64 said:
I just want to know when member rank card close?? or never??

because I'm waiting till I have 300 cards to request rank card...

The thread is open but the card designs are not yet completed...

Also with all the rank discussions going on, it seems it would be a while until it "officially" opens, since we members have made some good points regarding the ranking system. And tsubasa-lover is the only one who can make the final decisions on the ranking system.
Nov 14, 2009 1:52 AM

Aug 2009
PockyLoveLove said:
eL_marco said:

I agree with every thing except raising the card total levels, it's hard enough as it is. It's good having more ranks in lesser intervals, more incentive to begin with, then the hardcore people can keep going. Like some online games, the higher you are, the harder it is to get to the next level. My brain is fried, can't think of the numbers, but you know what I mean? (...Plus, I would lose like, 3 ranks I got with the current system. *cough*)

eL_marco said:

Spacing out the intervals seems like the more logical method. And then adding special benefits only on the Diamond and Black Diamond ranks, since those IMO are the top cards to gain. No offense to tsubasa-lover who wanted to add more ranks to accommodate members who may reach a certain number of cards in the future.

Or you could do this:

LVIII:

-Similar to pupsia's proposal, but I got rid of the SID-9 benefits on the lower rankings. Because it's ridiculous to give SID-9 cards away like candy on the lower rankings.

Also we might want to increase the card intervals again for the higher ranks, since 1550 seems like a low number.
-----------------------------
LVIII:
650+ | Black Diamond
1250+ | Adamantium Card
1850+ | Kryptonite Card
2500+ | Titanium Card

That all sounds perfect to me. 2500+ seems untouchable though, but then again, with the coming years, more people, more clubs...

With regards to the SID-9 pass, I think it should be lowered a bit to another rank, or we get a sort of ranking system within that thread too, like number of cards needed to get in or a portfolio of some sort in their blog, because if it takes 2500+, people will sooner join SID-9 committee to get free passes that way (which is a good thing, don't get me wrong, especially with all the new holidays) and then who knows what type of cards will come from that. No offence to anyone, but I like to keep my cards high quality, nothing that looks like it's a picture straight from Google with words added in Paint, you know? Sorry if I sound mean, but I used to use Paint and I know what my old stuff looks like...

pupsia said:

I will! XD C'mon, have faith in the cards... How crazy do I sound?

No quoting necessary, but I like 2000 better too, haha.
Nov 14, 2009 2:11 AM

Nov 2008
KasaraEm13 said:
With regards to the SID-9 pass, I think it should be lowered a bit to another rank, or we get a sort of ranking system within that thread too, like number of cards needed to get in or a portfolio of some sort in their blog, because if it takes 2500+, people will sooner join SID-9 committee to get free passes that way (which is a good thing, don't get me wrong, especially with all the new holidays) and then who knows what type of cards will come from that. No offence to anyone, but I like to keep my cards high quality, nothing that looks like it's a picture straight from Google with words added in Paint, you know? Sorry if I sound mean, but I used to use Paint and I know what my old stuff looks like...

You've made a valid point there. Maybe SID-9 free passes should only be given to all LV:III ranks. You only got to have 650+ cards to get a free pass, instead of having to collect 2000+ cards.
eL_marcoNov 14, 2009 2:21 AM
Nov 15, 2009 5:17 AM

Jul 2009
I have just thought about number of special edition cards released. I think that it should increase while increases number of members in the community. How about to fix it at about 1/5 or 1/6 (or any other) of total number of members instead of just a number (like 30 right now)?

Nov 15, 2009 8:12 AM

Jul 2009
lol thank you =D
i was trying to find a way to calculate them and i guess thats the easy way =)
thank you i'll add it right away~

Nov 15, 2009 8:43 AM

Jul 2009
Your welcome!

P.S. Sometimes I have really wonderful ideas =).

Nov 16, 2009 4:00 AM

Aug 2009
eL_marco said:
KasaraEm13 said:

You've made a valid point there. Maybe SID-9 free passes should only be given to all LV:III ranks. You only got to have 650+ cards to get a free pass, instead of having to collect 2000+ cards.

Yeah, thanks. Sometimes my brain actually works, you know, lol. So, yeah, LV:III and up sounds good.

sairis said:
I have just thought about number of special edition cards released. I think that it should increase while increases number of members in the community. How about to fix it at about 1/5 or 1/6 (or any other) of total number of members instead of just a number (like 30 right now)?

Another awesome idea! ... I have no idea about the numbers though, someone else will have to do the math for me, haha.

You know, I think I'll try to go sort my cards and see what I got now...
Nov 16, 2009 7:05 AM

Jul 2009
And here is another idea =)
Due to the fact that we have many games topics on the forum, how about making sticky more important topics like SID-9, Members Rank, Clubs with member cards and etc, so that they will be always on top?

Nov 16, 2009 7:40 AM

Aug 2009
sairis said:
And here is another idea =)
Due to the fact that we have many games topics on the forum, how about making sticky more important topics like SID-9, Members Rank, Clubs with member cards and etc, so that they will be always on top?

Hai~ That's smart ^^ I can probably do that right now~

Nov 16, 2009 7:58 AM

Jul 2009
Thanks =)
That will make much easier to find those topics.

Nov 16, 2009 9:08 PM

Aug 2009
I was gonna say that next, you beat me to it, haha. High five for thinking alike, sairis. ^.^ *high fives you*
Nov 17, 2009 6:01 AM

Jul 2009
KasaraEm13 said:
I was gonna say that next, you beat me to it, haha. High five for thinking alike, sairis. ^.^ *high fives you*

=)
*high fives in answer* (lol, don't know if it sounds correct on English =) )

Nov 18, 2009 10:33 AM

Aug 2009
Sounds fine to me, 'course I haven't slept in 48 hours. XD

Hey, I wondered something random. Would it be possible to have badges for being on the SID-9 committee? They wouldn't have to count in member cards total and maybe we each could make our own (if *insert card maker's name/you wanted it) so there's no extra stress on anyone in particular (unless someone volunteered), but I just thought that'd be cool to have. To kinda show off without showing off, you know?

Am I making the smallest amount of sense? *glances at first sentence in post again*
Nov 18, 2009 11:46 AM

Jul 2009
KasaraEm13
That is a nice idea =). So everyone will now that you are from SID-9. Hope it will be accepted by admins.
And I also like the changing tsubasa-lover had made to SID-9 that you need to show some of your works before you will be accepted as a member of the community.

Edited:
My 200 comment =)
sairisNov 18, 2009 11:53 AM

Nov 18, 2009 1:18 PM

Jun 2008
that is a very good idea to have them show some work to be in SID cuz then it be too easy to get in, and also then every one would just post in the SID thread just to get the special cards.

I was also thinking about the requirements to get in this club, im all for new members but, seeing as how many member cards are being given out in other clubs and how we are supposed to be an exclusive club shouldnt it be harder to get in. but thats just my opinion.
Nov 18, 2009 1:38 PM

Jul 2009
yeah i think so too oh! i know how about we increase it like 5 cards for every 50 (or 100 ) new members we get? or maybe not, dunno~
btw i like the idea for the SID-9 badjes =D its smart

Nov 18, 2009 1:55 PM

Aug 2009
Yeah~ And as well, I was also wondering if at the end if all the holidays were completed or whatever, we could choose different holidays for the next year?

So I guess we completed Halloween, Sweetest Day, MAL's Birthday, Children's Day and International Students Day, but if this is to keep continuing, I suppose maybe sometime in July or August we could re-choose different holidays so that there is some variety? But at the same time have an application process as well, like examples of their work, what programs they have available, hours they're available on MAL, etc~ That's just what I was thinking though~

And for the requirements in the club, maybe we should increase the number of member cards needed to get into the club (since it i~s member card collectors) because anyone can easily get 20 cards (in my opinion) really fast if they tried hard enough... Otherwise, I'm not sure of any other way this would work~

Nov 18, 2009 2:55 PM

Dec 2008
wow, alot was writen... hmm...

love the idea of SID bages, sounds nice

the member cards number to get in, yeah, i was actualy thinking about that too...
when i started collecting member cards. a went to all m claims i was in and requested memebr cars. and i had abou 100 of then in less then a week.
so maybe they would have about 50-100 cards? not sure...

hm.. maybe we could make 2 lists? like:

hmmm.. i`m not sure whether i explaned everything normaly...

but i do think that we have to have some rules, more stricter or something...
not sure how to explane...
Nov 18, 2009 3:06 PM

Aug 2009
pupsia said:
wow, alot was writen... hmm...

love the idea of SID bages, sounds nice

the member cards number to get in, yeah, i was actualy thinking about that too...
when i started collecting member cards. a went to all m claims i was in and requested memebr cars. and i had abou 100 of then in less then a week.
so maybe they would have about 50-100 cards? not sure...

hm.. maybe we could make 2 lists? like:

hmmm.. i`m not sure whether i explaned everything normaly...

but i do think that we have to have some rules, more stricter or something...
not sure how to explane...

Yup~ I was thinking something like that~ Where we claim the different holidays for maybe... I guess 2010 (by the way the SID-9 started, I'm guessing everything has to be chosen by the end of October, because that's when the new "Member Card Collectors" year will start~

Nov 18, 2009 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
so to get in it should be like 75 but then every member would already be a bronze rank.
which could be a good thing or then we have the same issue with the ranks like having to raise the numbers
Nov 18, 2009 5:09 PM

Aug 2009
sairis said:
KasaraEm13
That is a nice idea =). So everyone will now that you are from SID-9. Hope it will be accepted by admins.

Oh, thanks. ^.^ Maybe I work better without sleep, haha. I'm on a roll, eh?

sairis said:
And I also like the changing tsubasa-lover had made to SID-9 that you need to show some of your works before you will be accepted as a member of the community.

...She did? ...Wasn't that a point of mine too? ... Whoa. I might be able to use my mind.

Oh, and congrats on the 200+ posts! :-D

FullmetalPHX said:
I was also thinking about the requirements to get in this club, im all for new members but, seeing as how many member cards are being given out in other clubs and how we are supposed to be an exclusive club shouldnt it be harder to get in. but thats just my opinion.

I actually agree, despite having a hard time to get in myself (I'm talking non-stop looking through clubs with cards and signing up for a couple days straight). Maybe it could be raised to 50, then they get a member card and rank card right off the bat, that would be enough to hook them for life, I think.

Another point, from FullmetalPHX, but personally, I don't think of bronze as that high of rank, it's almost like private, you know. So, I don't think it would be too bad if everyone started out with it. (I also think I have a fear of high numbers when it comes to member cards.)

Then again, tsubasa's idea is pretty good. So, if we started out at a base, say, 50 members = 20 cards, then raised it up from there? How many members do we have now again? That would probably kill all hope of getting new people, haha. (And yaaaaay, you like my idea. ^.^ I'll go into more detail about that in a sec.)

PockyLoveLove said:
Yeah~ And as well, I was also wondering if at the end if all the holidays were completed or whatever, we could choose different holidays for the next year?

Oooh, another awesome idea! Though there oughta be a predetermined way they'd get switched up or a way to reserve holidays for next year, otherwise it's first-come-first-serve, which I do normally like, but with my current computer mess, it kinda sucks.

pupsia way of making the list is really good. If there was a way to somehow order the cycles in a curtain way, I think it'd be better. Like, I dunno, the longer you've been a member of SID-9, the better chance you've got to get a "big" holiday (ie Christmas, Halloween, Easter, or what have you).

And then somehow if you are unable to make your cards (either period and/or on time)/can't get them online/(and my personal favorite) don't have a computer of your own to do any of the before mentioned with, tsubasa could say a) these cards will be late, but are coming by *insert name*. b) someone else is having to take over the cards and will be on time *or* late. c) No one could take over for missing person and these cards aren't coming. d) ... Anything else that might need to be said. I don't really think this will be a huge deal on some of the smaller holidays, but personally, I'd freak if Halloween was late, haha. So the whole taking-over-for deal would only need to happen for the bigger holidays. For them, you'd need to reply about a week ahead of time to say you can get the cards out, otherwise it's going over to someone else or whatever.

I also think we should start putting the year on the cards too, especially if cards are going to be switching hands, give it even more of a limited feel, mwhahaha. XD

And yeah, going way back to the SID-9CB (<- committee badges, I'm shortening it, 'cause I have a feeling it'll be used a lot), I'm kinda rooting for each to do their own, because then, let's say you put it in your signature or something seen by a lot of people, it's a short chance to show off your style of card making and what they can expect outta your cards for the club, and possibly racking up more members. Still dunno if I'm making sense, but yeah. I know most of you have avvies and sigs made by you (me included), but still, something with this club's name on it somewhere carries more weight somehow. I'm getting the happy vibes from everyone for the actul card, huh? But the making of, not so much-- any suggestions?

I'm rambling now, aren't I? P.S. Sorry, I'm used to triple posting on my other forums, I have long convos. XD
Nov 18, 2009 5:58 PM

Jun 2008
KasaraEm13 said:

I also think we should start putting the year on the cards too, especially if cards are going to be switching hands, give it even more of a limited feel, mwhahaha. XD

i was just thinking about that since some holidays dont always land on the same day every year, which is what i was thinking of doing for my thanksgiving day card already.

also here is my badge!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [closed] 2in1 edition

suniii - Jul 13, 2012

31 by suniii »»
Sep 29, 2012 2:00 PM

Sticky: » [REQUEST] Order Your MCC Badges! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KholdStare88 - Mar 15, 2010

586 by Bishie_Kaichou »»
Jul 29, 2012 11:05 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] 2012 Member Card Competition - Voting!

Toshiru - Mar 25, 2012

25 by Bishie_Kaichou »»
Jul 29, 2012 11:04 PM

» [CLOSED] Raido Day

Toshiru - May 9, 2012

41 by removed-user »»
Jul 8, 2012 5:39 AM

» Earth Day [closed]

suniii - Apr 26, 2012

44 by suniii »»
May 27, 2012 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.