Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2015 8:41 AM

Jan 2014
She is forever in my 5-8 year old heart and soul!
Although I would hope she would be in Angkor Wat, because I really want to visit there, and following her would be the perfect opportunity to do so.

What were your favorite childhood games and tv shows (if you're like me and didn't watch tv really, replace it with books or whatever else is relevant)?
Feb 2, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
Pokemon and power rangers. (I still like both of them xD)

What is cute?
Feb 2, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2014
Are you asking for my definition of cute? If so, here is how I categorise cute and hot for comparison.

Cute - A girl that is subtle hot. It takes a second to realise that she is really good looking. Usually down to personal preference though, not everyone will think the same girl is cute.

Hot - A girl that stands out as being comfortable, confident and beautiful. Can be stuck-up and covers their face in make-up. But, you wouldn't say no if they asked.

So, in my opinion, cute is better than hot because it's a beautiful that is more personal to you. Oops, by the way, this is just in girls, if we're talking about objects or animals, I think of it as a lack of intelligence that makes it a mindless kind of fun.

My question: Because it's getting close to Valentines day, Do you believe in love? And I mean the spiritual kind of love, not physical.

Feb 2, 2015 4:06 PM

Jan 2014
Of course, I wouldn't be jalf as attached to all my friends and family if such a love didn't exist.

The real question: do you believe in love at first sight?
Feb 2, 2015 4:09 PM

Jul 2013
It's more attraction at first sight.

Why did you kiss me last night? What did it mean?
Feb 2, 2015 4:39 PM

Dec 2013
@lucian: Fellow river appreciator? *high fives*Yes, I do. I normally run class 4 rapids. How about you? I and I love camping, I don't get to do it enough though. Now I'm curious where I am on you awesome person scale ^^;

@Smurph: I love, love, love riddles! You have no idea! so you should tell it to me sometime.

Biggest was two tables wide though I honestly can't remember how big it was. It was huge! Chocolate bacon sounds kind of good ^^

I didn't kiss you last night so it didn't mean anything. Sorry Soren ^^;

What can people do that just melts your heart?
sasameivFeb 2, 2015 8:13 PM

Feb 2, 2015 4:41 PM

Jul 2013
Hold hands. Long and warm Hugs. Slowly kiss. Being close to each other. Staring in each other's eyes. Cute inside joke gifts. Saying I love you.

Why do people kiss?
Feb 2, 2015 4:42 PM

Jan 2014
"You're so strong."
I know that sounds stupid, but I have such a strength complex it's not even funny.
Also, "You don't bother me"
I'm weird, aren't I? Ah, whatever.

Do you believe people can fall in love over the internet?

Edit: Dangit! Ninjas!
Feb 2, 2015 4:43 PM

Jul 2014
If the want to i guess...

Nyanpasu?
Feb 2, 2015 4:47 PM

Dec 2013
Haven't seen Non Biyori yet so no ; v ; what an ignorant wench I am ; v ;

I don't feel like those are that weird actually Smurph...

@Soren:To show affection.

Biggest pet peeve?

Feb 2, 2015 4:47 PM

Jul 2013
My question got ignored >.<
Feb 2, 2015 4:49 PM

Jan 2014
No, Soda answered it,

Biggest pet peeve is my questions not being answered by teachers.

Favorite moe show?
Feb 3, 2015 3:46 PM

Dec 2013
I've only seen I believe two moe shows I don't know how I've been so fortunate :P so I will have to with So Ra No Wo To. As I said in my tag: this show has such an understated sadness in quiet way, it's a tragic little gem with a dark core. The girls innocence seems so vital but so naive.

What song best describes where you are.who you are in your life right now and why?

For example: mine would Billy Joel's Vienna. I'm too lazy to explain why >.<

Feb 3, 2015 4:35 PM

Mar 2009
Alanis Morissette - Ironic

Because the thing I want the most right now, I can't have, I'm helping others obtain it but I can't do that for myself. Life/God/Fate has a twisted sense of humor ^^

What's the strangest request you've ever received?

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 3, 2015 6:52 PM

Dec 2013
I had vaguely heard this song on the radio, but now that I gave it a proper listen I really enjoy the black humor. I am sorry though that such irony is happening in your own life. If you don’t mind me asking what is that you most desire? I don’t expect an answer if you don’t feel comfortable doing so ^^

Strangest request…. I’ll generally try just about anything so I’ve done some weird things. But the times I ate weird food were the most interesting experiences. Like a Llama eyeball. Or the time I had Scorpion brushed with gold in chocolate and honey. Or guinea pig which tastes kind of like duck or chicken.

Favorite anime opening and why?

Feb 4, 2015 12:17 AM

Mar 2014
Anime OP are often loud and energetic, so I prefer ED. But there are also more melancholic OP, and my pick is Duvet from Serial Experiments Lain. Because it's relatable.

I am going to ask Smurph's question.

Do you believe people can fall in love over the internet?

[Love is so in the air, I feel choked]
Feb 4, 2015 6:01 AM

Mar 2009
I do, due to my own personal experience with it and those around me. My cousin married someone she met online, 12 years later, they're still happy and going strong. A girl I knew in highschool married the guy she met online, they had their 1st child together last year. ^^

sasayamei said:

I'm not comfortable talking about that. Did you eat those things at the request of others? if not, then you didn't really answer my question. =P

If you could travel in time, where would you go and why?
grave_robberFeb 4, 2015 6:05 AM

Feb 4, 2015 6:23 AM

Mar 2014
The day my grandfather died. I wanted to be at his bedside because I was the only person unavailable even though all my life he was among the most important presence in my life.

Between the devil and the deep blue sea, which would you choose?
Feb 4, 2015 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
@grave: I did fulfill your question though ; v ; it saddens me that you would doubt your little sister ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) I do enjoy trying strange foods but those were at the behest of various people. I had to choke eat the Llama eyeball due to a request from someone in a higher position of authority. The guinea pig was from friend who loves eating them (in his culture they are used for celebrations) and his mother had cooked them for us and he was like "it's an experience, eat it."

Similarly scorpions are delicacies so yeah ^^;

Deep blue sea. I'd be swimming away and land on a nice beach~ you never said I had to die

@Zuu: Another Lain fan? yesss

My question: What’s your unanswerable question--the question you seem to always be asking yourself? Why?

Feb 6, 2015 10:52 AM

May 2012
Am im not afraid of death?

ok heres the question. As per say, I know this person online and i think he is attractive ( note that i havent meet him at this time) but not to the extent that 'fall in love' kind of stuff. well anyway, in a few months, i met him for the first time (in real world) and it seems like time had frozen awhile there ( if u get what i mean) . Well anyway, if i, let say, fall in love ( err..) does "love at first sight" consider "first sight" at the moment i met him or at the time when i known him from cyber world?
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Feb 6, 2015 11:27 AM

Dec 2012
The moment you met him in real life, I guess.

Are you teaching yourself anything? (Language, to draw or german supplex, etc)
Feb 6, 2015 11:35 AM

Mar 2009
I am.

What are you doing tonight?

Feb 6, 2015 11:40 AM

Jul 2013
Watching zyuden sentai kyouruger

finishing the last two missions for watch dogs

playing some danganronpa 2

Do you believe in god, and why?
Feb 6, 2015 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
@ grave: Hmm. I’m going to cook, probably get some exercise, do some classwork, and then go to the movies.

@Soren: I have very conflicted feelings on religion. Currently I do not believe in God. This is due to a fundamental opposition to certain viewpoints. I do somewhat casually practice parts of two religions though ^^;

Stop ninja-ing me Soren! >.<

What is one thing you wish you could do currently but can’t?
sasameivFeb 6, 2015 11:44 AM

Feb 6, 2015 11:44 AM

Jul 2013
Fall in love.

If you were to die in the next 5 minutes, would you be happy with what you've done with your life till now?
Feb 6, 2015 11:46 AM

Dec 2013
No, I would be most displeased if I died now.

What is something that you find fundamentally strange/weird that is accepted by mainstream culture?

Feb 6, 2015 11:53 AM

May 2012
religious propaganda lolz . its not strange or weird. only people make it that way. and its mainstream..

can u smell people?
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

Feb 6, 2015 1:10 PM

Mar 2009
I'm not sure what you mean, but I suppose everyone can smell the natural or any other artificial scent/odor others emit.

Do you like it when people play with your hair?

Feb 6, 2015 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
No, I hate it.

Are you open about watching anime?

Feb 6, 2015 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
Not really. I don't hide it and I have mentioned it when asked but I'm not a super obvious fan.

What season do you hate the most and why?

Feb 6, 2015 2:00 PM

Mar 2009
I don't hate them, it's general dislike for the season.
1) Summer in general: too hot and/or humid, less greenery and everywhere's so crowded. I hate crowds, they make me feel uneasy.
2) Spring in general: My allergies don't let me enjoy it at all....

Do you idolize someone? If so, who and why?

Feb 6, 2015 2:17 PM

Jan 2014
My ninth grade biology teacher Ms.Mallahan, which sounds really corny, but she is literally everything I want my life to be (minus the children). A successful biologist with a lot of freetime to do everything she wants to, reasonably well off, smart as a whip, and one of the generally nicest most modest people I've ever met. Also she was a fantastic teacher.
Being her student was awesome, too bad she's retired, now...

If you could own any vehicle, no matter the cost, what would it be and why?
Feb 6, 2015 9:25 PM

Dec 2013
Oh gosh, don’t ask me this >.< I’m an auto nut so I can’t just name one. Forgive me Smurph ^^ I have several picks.

• I find the Volkswagen Thing to be an adorable thing. I know most people find it as ugly as sin but I think it has charm, albeit in a charming clunky sort of way.
• Duesenberg’s have their reputation for a reason. They are just beautiful, classic, streamlined cars. The lines are elegant and it’s difficult to find a more understated or classic looking car. If I was a starlet or a CEO this would be my luxury vehicle. The SJ is my favorite even though so many of them have awful paint jobs.
• Ducati 848 Evo in Black exudes cool energy, are beautiful works of machinery, with one fantastic engines. I love Ducati. This is the bike. While the 899 has some better specs it’s front heavy and the lighter weight, horsepower don’t mean much to me.
• McClaren 12C or Ferrari LaFerrari. Hotrod. Beautiful cars and internal work with phenomenal aerodynamics.

If you could chose between seeing and hearing (the other sense would be gone) which would you keep?

Feb 6, 2015 9:37 PM

Mar 2014
Seeing. I am tone-deaf like Nyanko-sensei anyway, and I certainly need my eyes because if I cannot read I would rather die. But if the other senses are available, I will be in a pickle, because my forte is public speaking and I would hate to lose that as well.

Would you rather be a leader or a supporter, working behind the scene?
Feb 6, 2015 9:53 PM

Aug 2013
Leader. Look at the H&H game to learn why. Control was everything in that game, and I almost got away scott-free. Of course, I was a false leader in that game. Being a true leader is also quite rewarding. Take a look at the TG game when I was king. We won that game in three days because we killed so many mafia in such little time.

What was you last meal?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 6, 2015 10:01 PM

Mar 2014
You and your mafia bragging Lucy... If I am not fond of you Sherlock, I would like to eat you, bone and all.

My last meal is a Malaysian dish called soto. Rice cut into cubes, served in soup with chickens and beansprouts.

If the world can have one weather only, without causing any imbalance economically, ecologically, etc, which weather would you like to have?
Feb 6, 2015 10:04 PM

Jan 2014
Snow. I never get snow. I really want snow. I like the cold. Snow is nice. SNOWWWWWWWW.
So yeah...

@Saya: I love Things! Have you seen the It? It's pretty cute too ^^.

What were the last five googles you made according to your browser history?
Feb 7, 2015 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
I was trying to play Respond to this gif and count to 5000 so my googles are

*Gif of the number 250
*250 gif
*Number gif 250
*Rips Shirt open anime gif
*Gets nekkid anime gif

Whats your idea of a great anime?

Feb 7, 2015 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
Something that makes the christian doesn't looks like the bad guy.

can you draw?
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Feb 7, 2015 7:22 AM

Dec 2012
Stickman, yes.

Any habits you can't quit?
Feb 7, 2015 7:59 AM

Dec 2012
I used to smoke squares a lot but I know I'll never quit anime

Whats something craazy you've done?

Feb 7, 2015 8:36 AM

Apr 2012
Cheated.... on a test.

What's your favorite music genre, and any recs of that genre you're willing to give?
Feb 7, 2015 10:38 AM

Dec 2014
I can't pick THE favourite one, but one of them certainly is power/symphonic metal.
Aside from the absolute best and widely known bands such as Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray or Helloween, I'd like to recommend bands called Versailles and Jupiter. Both of them are Japanese. I really dig their style, the costumes they wear suit the music very well and are fantastically made! And, well, when it comes to sound they are up there among the best. If you can stand the languege, that is, but I'm sure it's not a problem here ;).

If you could spend the next two weeks anywhere and you had such an amount of money with you that you could enjoy your stay the most, what location would you choose?
Feb 7, 2015 10:44 AM

May 2012
Pray to God some genius scientist out there can invent a portal to travel to world beyond this dimension. As per say, Im hoping for a world apart from this reality.....

but, on the contrary, i really want to go Germany and Japan.

so you have any weird fetish?

Feb 7, 2015 10:45 AM

Dec 2014
Australia; my mum lives there :P -Hall0r

Edit: Ninja'd.
And No I don't think so. -Nyan

If you could meet any person in the world (Could be someone who's died), who would you pick?

Feb 7, 2015 11:12 AM

May 2012
I really wanted to meet Gandhi as much as I wanted to meet Adolf Hitler. These two persona have contradictory personality and achievement :X

Have u by any chance, seen or experiencing supernatural phenomena? and seriously dont u think The WALKING DEAD should be ended already?

Feb 7, 2015 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
It's between Sean Connery and Caesar. Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle come next. I would love to visit the Roman Forum to hear them debate about life, politics, and morals.

But, in that case, I'd have to go with the father of it all, Socrates.
Whoops ninjas

I don't really believe in ghosts, spirits, and such, but I've seen some pretty crazy shit. Some of it even I can't explain. And the walking dead is never going to end, ever.

If you fell asleep for seven long years, and finally woke up today, what would be the first thing that comes to your mind?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 7, 2015 11:22 AM

May 2012
Pizza.. its always the food...

Have u play Ragnarok Odyssey ACE for PS3? How was it? cos im thinking of buying it and how many players offline?

Feb 7, 2015 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
@Smurph: I can't believe I found another Thing fan! everyone usually tells me how ugly they are ; v; *high fives* Do you mean the Dynasty ST (the hybrid car?) If so I do think it's cute in a chunky way but the Thing is my #1.

I have not so I cannot answer that question ^^;

If you could be any historical figure who would you be and why?

Feb 8, 2015 8:40 AM

May 2012
I rephrase 'Gandhi' because i believe he is the man of his principle and never afraid to be the change he want the world to see.

If guys dislikes girls with make ups then why would guys choose the girls who WEARS makes up rather than the plain one? or beauty simply lies in the eyes of the beholder?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.