Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2014 9:49 AM
Mar 2013
Hey i have a question since karakuri circus was a popular manga series which ran from 1997-2006 it never got an anime adaptation which left me wonder when will you think that karakuri circus would get a anime adaptation if it did how many episodes will it have .
Sep 9, 2014 9:31 PM

Feb 2008
Karakuri Circus is my favorite manga, and it's with a heavy heart that I say it will probably never get an anime adaptation. There is too much material to cover to even try to condense it into a two cour series and there is not enough of a following to give it a proper 100 + episode run.
Sep 11, 2014 9:33 AM
Mar 2013
Spike_Terra said:
Karakuri Circus is my favorite manga, and it's with a heavy heart that I say it will probably never get an anime adaptation. There is too much material to cover to even try to condense it into a two cour series and there is not enough of a following to give it a proper 100 + episode run.

Name few reason why it never adapts into anime.
Sep 11, 2014 9:45 AM
Aug 2007
The major obstacle for it getting an anime adaptation is that it's been over and done with for eight years. If it hasn't been made into an anime now, there's only a very slim chance it ever will.

Older series + over 40 volumes + not as popular as other titles = a major risk for anime studios who would want to give it a proper series.
Sep 12, 2014 10:00 AM
Mar 2013
the_seventh_l said:
The major obstacle for it getting an anime adaptation is that it's been over and done with for eight years. If it hasn't been made into an anime now, there's only a very slim chance it ever will.

Older series + over 40 volumes + not as popular as other titles = a major risk for anime studios who would want to give it a proper series.

Well some former popular manga series which ended few years ago got adapted into a anime series since it has too many manga chapters and last for 6 or 7 years i mean what's wrong with that?
Jul 5, 2015 6:19 PM
Sep 2012
Chances of this getting a anime adaption is pretty slim there is basically only 2 ways it could get one:

1, some studio try to make an adaption at some kind of anniversary ( Like how ushio to tora got a 25th anniversary anime this year).

2. The new Ushia to Tora start´s selling like crazy therefore making Karakuri Circus hot property since it´s made by the same guy.

Don´t get me wrong I think the series looks awesome but since it ended in 2006 those are the only ways an anime can happen That I feel is somewhat realistic since it´s popularity at this point does not warrant an anime adaptation
Jul 21, 2015 9:10 AM
Mar 2013
debido95 said:
Chances of this getting a anime adaption is pretty slim there is basically only 2 ways it could get one:

1, some studio try to make an adaption at some kind of anniversary ( Like how ushio to tora got a 25th anniversary anime this year).

2. The new Ushia to Tora start´s selling like crazy therefore making Karakuri Circus hot property since it´s made by the same guy.

Don´t get me wrong I think the series looks awesome but since it ended in 2006 those are the only ways an anime can happen That I feel is somewhat realistic since it´s popularity at this point does not warrant an anime adaptation

Woah really :O well i guess miracles do happen i guess it goes to show that when you let the manga finish its story and run the anime adaptation will be made few years later so that it could be faithful to its source material rather than make a anime adaptation during the source materials run and be unfaithful to it.

Well lets hope Karakuri Circus get its own anime adaptation in the near future which depends on ushio to tora anime's popularity.
Mar 9, 2018 8:16 AM

May 2014

FINALLY KARAKURI CIRCUS GET AN ANIME <3
Mar 11, 2018 5:01 AM

Jun 2014
Spike_Terra said:

What are your thoughts on the anime announcement?
:3
Sep 26, 2018 9:11 AM

Apr 2018
Never say never: The thread
Oct 13, 2018 1:21 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
SpikeTerra said:

Congratulations! I surely can’t comprehend your thoughts, but I’m happy for you!
First episode was a great watch, I hope it’ll remain as good throughout the whole course of the show.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 26, 2018 11:57 AM
Jul 2017
The manga ended in 2006, it was first asked on MAL late august 2014, then!! Almost 4 years pass and finaly march 2018 rolls around and the prayers have finally been heard Karakuri Circus will recive an anime adaptation, 12 years after the series conclusion.

This is proof that it is NEVER too late to recive an adaptation!!NEVER!! Well done all that came before and hoped for so many years without any sign of hope! You are an inspiration to all manga fans crying out in the night for an anime to be made!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » This anime has turned into a joke

junaidd007 - May 31, 2019

23 by chocobimbolover »»
Apr 1, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Chapter 134 Discussion

AzafuseKingTora - Feb 19

0 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Feb 19, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Chapter 132 Discussion

AzafuseKingTora - Feb 19

0 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Feb 19, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Chapter 115 Discussion

AzafuseKingTora - Feb 17

0 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Feb 17, 9:21 PM

» Fujita´s profession?

Matthappy - Aug 14, 2023

0 by Matthappy »»
Aug 14, 2023 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.