Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 27, 2014 1:01 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
http://manfla.liblo.jp/archives/40540624.html

#275 is the last chapter of KnB. One chapter fewer than Slam Dunk. Thanks for the memories. :( Hopefully after Fujimaki takes a much needed break, he comes back with a sequel like the New Prince of Tennis.
Aug 27, 2014 1:06 AM

Jan 2009
i was hoping that this will be like an Eyeshield 21 final arc where the top players become team mates and represent their country japan to battle against other countries top youth players

but i guess he do not like to drag it more
Aug 27, 2014 1:58 AM

Nov 2012
i bet teppei is getting therapy in the beach while reading letter from seirin and then hyuga shows up and bragging about his JAPAN jersey @_@
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 27, 2014 2:05 AM
Sep 2012
wow, did not expect it to end. but after that win against rakuzan, it did cross my mind.
Aug 27, 2014 2:35 AM

Sep 2011
j0x said:
i was hoping that this will be like an Eyeshield 21 final arc where the top players become team mates and represent their country japan to battle against other countries top youth players

exactly.. i was expecting to see kiseki no sedai (but this time playing as a team, without making indiviual shows like they did in teiko) against top high school players of USA .. that would be awesome >.<
Aug 27, 2014 2:50 AM

Sep 2013
j0x said:

I think he is simply mentally fatigued right now and needs a long rest. The fact that he couldn't think of a completely original play (not that it has to be, just that it is his trademark to end every match in a completely new way) demonstrated that his creativity has run dry. I do hope that he comes back with the international arc. Maybe that's why he ended KnB. The manga, even if it continues, can't be about Kuroko anymore. Maybe he just wants to relaunch it under a new title.

ninjastarforcex said:
i bet teppei is getting therapy in the beach while reading letter from seirin and then hyuga shows up and bragging about his JAPAN jersey @_@

http://www.manga2u.me/wp-content/manga/358/283/275501.jpg

Unlike the team photo that Shohoku took, which never made it to any cover, Seirin actually won the competition and it will definitely be on the cover of every high school basketball magazine now.
TorribleAug 27, 2014 3:04 AM
Aug 27, 2014 3:11 AM

Apr 2012
Well just hoping now that in a few years, he can make a sequel like "Prince of Tennis"

for me KnB still have potential for further story

it's almost every sports Manga end after certain championship
Aug 27, 2014 4:05 AM

May 2010
Thats great news cause i wanted it to end right after the match! The manga for me is complete and it doesnt need to continue.

If they will play in the nationals make it a separate manga please and dont name it Kuroko no Basuke cause that story is over.
Aug 27, 2014 4:24 AM

Sep 2013
On the bright side, this means that the Kanzenban (完全版) of KnB will be out sooner.
Aug 27, 2014 8:47 AM

Apr 2013
For me that's one chapter too short. For it to be a complete story there should be an award ceremony after the final, Kuroko talking to his old friend, then hanging out with the rest of the Generation of Miracles - it would be good if he also told Momoi that he remembers about the promise he made to her about all of them playing together again and that he plans to keep it. It should also be mentioned what influence the win had on Seirin as a whole. Can't imagine all of it being put into one chapter.
Aug 27, 2014 10:24 AM
Nov 2012
Not bad, I'm looking forward to the last chapter.
Aug 27, 2014 10:32 AM

Jan 2014
Torrible said:
I do hope that he comes back with the international arc. Maybe that's why he ended KnB. The manga, even if it continues, can't be about Kuroko anymore. Maybe he just wants to relaunch it under a new title.

That's an good idea. I hope Fujimaki gets his much deserved rest but at the same time would love him to work on something like that.
Aug 27, 2014 11:04 AM

Oct 2013
So it's finally over. Thanks Fujimaki, for what has been an awesome ride! I'm completely satisfied with Kuroko no Basket. Its stayed true to its own name throughout its publication- Kuroko's Basketball.

On a side note, I wouldn't mind if Fujimaki Tadatoshi wrote a sequel to Kuroko no Basket, but what I'd really like to know is what other awesome crazy ideas are in that man's head!
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Aug 27, 2014 8:05 PM

Oct 2013
Interesting, it did cross my mind that the manga should end after how that last match went but I didn't think there would be only one chapter left. It could have gone on for longer but I guess Fujimaki needed a well-earned break. Oh well, thanks for the happy memories.
Aug 28, 2014 6:38 AM

May 2011
So it's finally end. Gonna miss this manga and hopefully the anime will cover until this battle.
Aug 28, 2014 8:14 AM

Aug 2013
ninjastarforcex said:

that is so slam dunk !! haha
Aug 29, 2014 3:51 AM

Mar 2014
Kings of the new world !!
This is will be always my number one basketball anime/manga !! My gratitude for the memories and inspiration that captivates me the most.
Very great chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 4:29 AM

Sep 2013
According to the last page of the RAW: A "miracle" is coming in December on JUMP. Also, it tells us to anticipate Fujimaki's next work.
Aug 29, 2014 4:51 AM

Dec 2011
Whoa, it didn't really feel like an end to me, but I guess, that's it. Well, that was a fun ride.
Aug 29, 2014 4:57 AM

Jul 2013
Welp, evey match has an end. It was a good run while it lasted; I'm just happy that it ended naturally instead of getting cancelled.
Aug 29, 2014 7:17 AM
Jun 2012
I read the Chinese raws...
I couldn't make the spoiler tag appear so be prepared
-
-
-
-
-

Teppei went to america for his therapy and everyone in serin started training then hyuuga asked kagami to go find kuroko in the changing room. Kuroko appears behind him (Scared him) and told kagami that he went to find momoi. Then there shows a pic of kiseki no sedai with momoi group photo
Aug 29, 2014 8:41 AM

Dec 2012
It was an awesome ride :)
Looking forward to Fujimaki's new work.
Aug 29, 2014 12:23 PM

May 2011
It sure was an awesome ride..wasn't expecting it to end just like that, i was mentally prepared for some overseas arc but i guess this is as far as it goes..

The last arc was getting draggy but can't complain much, its not easy to keep the quality up until 275 chapters, well done fujimaki sensei, hoping to see a new work from him soon

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 29, 2014 1:42 PM

Jul 2013
I'll miss this. What should I read every Thursday from now on?
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Aug 29, 2014 3:30 PM

Sep 2010
Akashi crying made me tear up a bit. Dx

I don't know if I want to leave 9/10 or drop to 8 cause of the last arc.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 29, 2014 4:41 PM

Sep 2007
No more AoKi! *cries river while listening to AoKi duet*
But it was a good ending.. Maybe a sequel is a good option. (e.g: Prince of Tennis)
Or maybe a 'what if' sequel?

Anyways, it was a really good run though the last arc was going downhill imo..
Overall 9/10
Aug 30, 2014 4:01 AM

Jun 2014
That feels like.. So short.
The word 'a miracle on December' got attached in my mind though.
I'll really look forward to his next work, thanks a lot, Fujimaki.
Aug 30, 2014 9:58 AM

Dec 2012
It was a good ending, but it seems there'll be a 276th chapter? It's kinda weird, wasn't 275 supposed to be the last one?
So you say you're under a curse? So what? So's the whole damn world. - Jigo
Aug 30, 2014 10:10 AM
Jun 2014
Yeah, i red it raw but it seems like nothing really happened in that chapter.
Too much plot ex machina in this manga especially when the zone came.
Still enjoyable.
Aug 31, 2014 12:40 AM

Sep 2009
i mean, cute ending and all, but it still kind of seemed anticlimactic. it felt weird for both the conclusion of the match, and what appears to be an aftermath (albeit super short and quick) to appear in the same chapter, but okay.

the picture of the gom together again was definitely my favorite part.
Sep 1, 2014 12:23 AM

Nov 2011
Eh, the ending was somewhat underwhelming. I kinda like how Akashi finally realizes he is defeated for the first time in his life. Now that's a moment...

I'm not sure exactly what to score this yet as the ending was predictable. Oh well, I'll look forward to the author's next project. It's been one heck of a ride.
Sep 1, 2014 2:25 AM

Sep 2013
I'm hoping the anti-climatic manner of the ending
xxSaspra said:
i mean, cute ending and all, but it still kind of seemed anticlimactic. it felt weird for both the conclusion of the match, and what appears to be an aftermath (albeit super short and quick) to appear in the same chapter, but okay.

the picture of the gom together again was definitely my favorite part.

Hopefully this implies that this chapter is not the true ending of the series. The picture and the 'miracle' bit at the end strongly suggests a GOM reunion of sorts. Hopefully it's an actual full match they are reuniting for and not some comedic spin-off. Something like this would be perfect:

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/captain_tsubasa_kaigai_kekidou_hen_en_la_liga/
A standalone series covering the entirety of one match.
Sep 1, 2014 2:38 AM
Mar 2013
Yeah i heard so maybe there is one more chapter in JUMP NEXT that might be considered as a time skip and a epilogue as they shows what happens to the whole seiren high students since they are graduated and where they now moments with a possible one more match.

By the way is it time we can some tribute arts to the series see here : http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1261657&show=0#post1
Sep 1, 2014 2:41 AM

Dec 2012
I think this was a good place to end it, after the Winter Cup final but I felt that he wrapped it up too quickly. We don't even get to see Kuroko talking to his friend who quit basketball, for instance.
Sep 1, 2014 3:09 AM

May 2013
happy ending...
that pic adfghjkl.
thank you for the memories.
gonna miss KnB :'3

I will wait for Fujimaki-sensei's next artwork.
made by bunnyama
Sep 1, 2014 3:32 AM

Jul 2008
Torrible said:
j0x said:

I think he is simply mentally fatigued right now and needs a long rest. The fact that he couldn't think of a completely original play (not that it has to be, just that it is his trademark to end every match in a completely new way) demonstrated that his creativity has run dry. I do hope that he comes back with the international arc. Maybe that's why he ended KnB. The manga, even if it continues, can't be about Kuroko anymore. Maybe he just wants to relaunch it under a new title.

ninjastarforcex said:

http://www.manga2u.me/wp-content/manga/358/283/275501.jpg

Unlike the team photo that Shohoku took, which never made it to any cover, Seirin actually won the competition and it will definitely be on the cover of every high school basketball magazine now.

Ehh too be fair, in how many ways can you finish a basketball match in new ways without resorting to asspulls.

Oh well, it was not a bad chapter on its own, but as a series finale it felt rushed and lackluster.
Here to it setting things up for ''Miracle''
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Sep 1, 2014 3:37 AM

Jun 2012
The match was dragged out and the ending is rushed, Very disappointed, They completely ignored Kuroko almost the whole mach, I think that a sequel focused more on kuroko would be nice, And after high school like what they all do after HS, but still it really needs to focus more on kuroko.. I feel so let down and disappointed. This manga had such potential.. If he had writers block he could have gone on a break that would have been better then this feeling of disappointment
NatalieS
Sep 1, 2014 3:47 AM

Jul 2013
Last chapter, very underwhelming
Felt like they could've done after the end of the match but whatever.
Glad it's finally over.
Sep 1, 2014 3:55 AM

Aug 2013
But... Really?
This is the end? I can't believe it. O.o
I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone.
To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person. ~Armin (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Sep 1, 2014 4:00 AM

Apr 2014
the final match, that last chapter was so rushed that it made the whole series looked short.

Kuroko was overshadowed in every match that made disappointed (well he is a shadow - but mehh)

okay enough with the negative thoughts of mine, all over it's a good read. Aomine Kise and Kuroko would probably my favorite chars. in the whole series

with Momoi lol.
Sep 1, 2014 4:12 AM

Aug 2012
The ending was a bit predictable. But nice final chapter anyway. Akashi finally realizing his defeat and moving forward. And it was really nice seeing that picture with all of the GoM players. Well , it ended on a really nice note , with everyone training hard again.
Sep 1, 2014 4:30 AM

Aug 2013
orithyea said:

This gave me some feels.

It was a nice ride
Sep 1, 2014 5:36 AM

Feb 2012
Well damn, Akashi turned crusty just like the rest of them at the end.

But still it says 276 is the last chapter on MAL, while the chapter 275 is called final quarter.

Who's right now, is there 1 more chapter coming up?
Sep 1, 2014 6:34 AM

Aug 2012
Ramkec said:

But still it says 276 is the last chapter on MAL, while the chapter 275 is called final quarter.

yeah, what's up with that O.o
It's unfortunate to see such an ending (by that I don't only mean the last chapter, but most of the last game played, where it was obvious the writer was out of steam), of such a great overall series, but oh well. 'Twas a good ride
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 1, 2014 7:02 AM

Dec 2012
It says that there is 1 more chapter, I hope that will be more of a send off, I'm not even crying.

I'm in more of a shock to be honest. When following a series for this long it just feels unreal.

Now let's hype the last season of the anime!

Let's go have fu~n!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Sep 1, 2014 7:04 AM

Apr 2013
Well, that was disappointing...
Sep 1, 2014 7:24 AM

Jan 2010
Midgardsorm said:
Well, that was disappointing...
As the whole series...

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Sep 1, 2014 7:49 AM

Aug 2013
That was an awesome series (;_;)... I started it only two weeks ago, I watched and read everything within one week but it feels like I've known it from the beginning... the feels (T_____T)... I was a bit disappointed in the fact that I thought Seirin would lose against Akashi, so they would have to train for another year to beat him, but no... I didn't want it to end (I'm too in love with Aomine, give him back to me) !
Akashi's reaction upon losing was too soft for my taste, though...

But they say that the mangaka is planning another "miracle" series or something for December..? Does this mean we're gonna get Kuroko no Basuke Shippuden x) ?
Sep 1, 2014 7:57 AM

May 2013
Man I am going to miss this manga. I am somehow hoping that there will be a sequel to this.
Sep 1, 2014 8:00 AM
Oct 2013
Ramkec said:

Probably a special chapter or sidestory. It's the same with Beelzebub.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 15, 2009

5 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:55 AM

» Top 5 "Generation of Miracles" ( 1 2 )

Fumito - Sep 4, 2012

72 by weraaa »»
Mar 27, 2023 12:12 PM

» Kuroko no basket team maker

nikz200 - Nov 4, 2014

6 by LEYODD192 »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:22 AM

» Will Kuroko ever enter the zone?

okomiyaki - May 11, 2013

19 by Melih_Atas »»
Oct 21, 2018 4:46 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 135 Discussion

radiantfire - Apr 21, 2012

4 by Fantalicious »»
Apr 3, 2018 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.