Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 25, 2014 3:34 PM

May 2009
I think we can all agree now that Lisa has absolutely no purpose in this anime, except to make Sphinx' life harder. And I thought those guys were intelligent or something. I guess project Minerva really was a failure after all.

lol @ all the "but she is a REAL charatcrer!" comments. Maybe she is "real", but thats boring, who wants to see real? If I want real I go outside. Actually, the people outside are more real than Lisa. People outside dont put pocky in a stew.

Onee_SAMA said:

Pretty much.
Sep 25, 2014 4:37 PM

Sep 2014
couldn't stand her for awhile but the last episode she made me like her :)
Sep 25, 2014 7:54 PM

Jul 2010
I love her. She's the voice of the common person within the show.
Sure, she's eye candy too. I guess I just really like the role of the damsel in distress, the girl that can unravel the hard exterior of Nine and Twelve.
Sep 25, 2014 8:04 PM

Oct 2013
I'm apathetic towards her as a character, but I feel she was a necessary part of the series. She added an extra element of depth and drama that would've been lacking otherwise, namely in her relationship with Twelve.

Five brought this series down way more than Lisa did, but even she made me catch some feels at the end.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 25, 2014 9:28 PM

Jul 2012
Quoted from ep 11 discussion~
mayukachan said:
Lisa still didn't really matter overall. Maybe she did, but we needed a monologue or two from her. Her character development from this emotionless girl to someone who cried for her comrades, was unnatural. I wish we saw more of that.
Sep 25, 2014 10:28 PM

Mar 2012
For a while, I did question "what was the point of Lisa's character?"

In the end/final episode, I think I understood. Lisa and unfortunately I'm quoting Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core on this, is 9 and 12's living legacy.

Look at it this way, 9 and 12 were children with essentially no family life, were abandoned by society, forgotten relics after escaping from "that" facility, and took out all the electronics in Tokyo I think to show them how it feels to live in complete isolation. Lisa, to a lesser extent, was the societal version of these two. While she wasn't any great "intellect," she had a horrible home life, she was constantly bullied and mistreated at school, and essentially lived in isolation because of that.

In the end, I felt the reason why they kept Lisa around was because she was able to "understand" the pains 9 and 12 went through. 9 and 12 also both knew they weren't going to live for very long, but they knew their legacies would be able to live on in the memories of Lisa and Shibazaki.

I don't know, that's just the way I saw it.
Sep 26, 2014 12:02 AM

Oct 2010
I don't know why she's in the cast. Perhaps to add a fatal liability for the genius protagonists? Some people in production think you can't have a good anime without some fallibility in the main cast. They'd be wrong, though.

I don't like Socrates, but he wasn't wrong when he said women can bring down even the greatest of men. Especially if they're dumbshits who think with their dicks *cough Twelve
Sep 26, 2014 2:32 AM

Sep 2013
In the end she wasn't useless.

Episode 11 made it clear.

Her sole purpose was to serve as witness that Nine and Twelve lived.

Most of the people fail to understand that.
Sep 26, 2014 2:38 AM

Dec 2010
She proved to be useless til the very end, IMO. I think a better background and character development on both Nine and Twelve's time in the Settlement would've sufficed instead of including Lisa as one of the characters in this show. Even if Lisa's purpose (if you could call it that) was to 'humanize' and understand Twelve and Nine's situation, she failed miserably, in my opinion, because she was nothing but a burden to them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2014 2:58 AM

Mar 2012
AlxandriaAerandr said:
She proved to be useless til the very end, IMO. I think a better background and character development on both Nine and Twelve's time in the Settlement would've sufficed instead of including Lisa as one of the characters in this show. Even if Lisa's purpose (if you could call it that) was to 'humanize' and understand Twelve and Nine's situation, she failed miserably, in my opinion, because she was nothing but a burden to them.

I do agree that the "better background on 9 and 12" would've probably made this series FAR better. However, you can blame the creators for only making this 11 episodes and not 12 or 13 where they could dedicate an episode or two's worth of content on 9 and 12's upbringing.

However, where I disagree with you on is your assessment of Lisa. I don't think her purpose was to understand 9 and 12's situation, but rather the other way around. As I said in my earlier comment, while she isn't a great intellect like 9 or 12, they understood how she felt because she was a social outcast with a terrible home life. I think they kept her around because she probably understood their situation the best that anybody could.

Terrible home life = essentially no home life for 9 and 12
Tormented and bullied = how 9 and 12 felt being experimented on and not having a loving atmosphere around them

I don't think it was a matter of either of them "trying to understand" one another because they were essentially in the same boat. The three of them were all tortured souls, the only difference being 9 and 12 being lab rats in a facility while Lisa was a social introvert with a dysfunctional family.

While you say she was nothing but a burden. My response to that is, how so? Okay, sure, she got in their way on a few of their plans and they needed to alter them. However, what it all boiled down to was 9 and 12 were not going to live long. They knew that, whether Lisa was with them interfering with their plans or not. They essentially kept her around for the fact that they wanted to be remembered, even if they weren't long for this world.

I think that was the whole point of Lisa and Shibazaki's characters. Lisa understood how tortured their souls were while Shibazaki understood them on the mental level.
Sep 26, 2014 3:10 AM

Mar 2013
i found her interesting at the start because she seemed to have a depressing life which she wanted to change. But all she does was just ranning away from home without plan and needed to be rescued from another character. And thats basically what her purpose is in the show. She is eyecandy only there to be rescued. I mean I cant consider her character "bad written" since she is just an avarage shy girl (even though i dont know if this fits together with all the running away from home stuff) but her character shouldnt be in a story like this. This only makes the show typical. At least she is not running around in revealing clothing all the time, but i still consider what she is wearing most of the time as fanservice. You would be a blind man if you doesnt.
Sep 26, 2014 5:11 AM

Nov 2013
Toucanbird said:
AlxandriaAerandr said:

I do agree that the "better background on 9 and 12" would've probably made this series FAR better. However, you can blame the creators for only making this 11 episodes and not 12 or 13 where they could dedicate an episode or two's worth of content on 9 and 12's upbringing.

However, where I disagree with you on is your assessment of Lisa. I don't think her purpose was to understand 9 and 12's situation, but rather the other way around. As I said in my earlier comment, while she isn't a great intellect like 9 or 12, they understood how she felt because she was a social outcast with a terrible home life. I think they kept her around because she probably understood their situation the best that anybody could.

Tormented and bullied = how 9 and 12 felt being experimented on and not having a loving atmosphere around them

I don't think it was a matter of either of them "trying to understand" one another because they were essentially in the same boat. The three of them were all tortured souls, the only difference being 9 and 12 being lab rats in a facility while Lisa was a social introvert with a dysfunctional family.

While you say she was nothing but a burden. My response to that is, how so? Okay, sure, she got in their way on a few of their plans and they needed to alter them. However, what it all boiled down to was 9 and 12 were not going to live long. They knew that, whether Lisa was with them interfering with their plans or not. They essentially kept her around for the fact that they wanted to be remembered, even if they weren't long for this world.

I think that was the whole point of Lisa and Shibazaki's characters. Lisa understood how tortured their souls were while Shibazaki understood them on the mental level.

Couldn't have said my thoughts any better. Furthermore her acts in the end helped humanize both 12 and 9, as well as let them understand that there is at least 1 other individual out there who will remember them instead of downright ignoring them ( aside from Shibizaki).

What i can agree with most of the people on the forum however is that even though Lisa's character was not terrible and served a purpose in the end, her relevance could have been eh.....a little more direct in a way. Since most of her involvement was extremely subtle and indirect, it makes the audience feel that she is somewhat irrelevant. This is just my 2 cents but overall I liked her character, much more realistic than inserting a whiny bishoujo that screams fanservice every step of the way
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Sep 27, 2014 12:14 AM

Dec 2010
Toucanbird said:
AlxandriaAerandr said:

I know it's the creators' fault for Lisa's character, heck I even blame them for wasting this show's potential. I guess I was expecting too much from her because I thought she'd be able to at least help Nine and Twelve's plan go smoothly but it always backfired and she ended up being captured twice. I know I'm just directing my frustration to Lisa instead. And Nine was my favorite because he also didn't like Lisa.

As I've stated above, Lisa was being a burden to both Nine and Twelve when she was captured by Five twice. I was irritated the second time around because being captured by Five again didn't even cross her mind when she was out on the streets (yes, I know, this is the creator's fault and I'm so frustrated by this fact). It was only Twelve who wanted to keep her around though XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 12:29 AM

Jun 2012
What's really baffling is that I absolutely despise her type of character. If there's any type of character I hate the most, it would be one like her (or Heroine). Yet, I actually really liked her, and it's going to take some time before I understand why or what makes her different. .

Sep 27, 2014 4:52 PM

Dec 2012
A lot of spoilers up ahead, spoiler tags please. Even I'm not finished with the show.

Oct 3, 2014 9:48 AM

Sep 2013
Her presence in this show and her involvement in the plot is stupid. "Hurr durr we r terrurists but if u tell any1 i kill u k?"
Oct 12, 2014 4:30 PM

May 2009
If people complained about Fuu from Champloo being useless, then Lisa shouldn't have existed at all. She was the epitome of useless. The only reason she was there was to provide some character support to Nine and Twelve, but she only got in the way, and the fact that she was a depressed cry-baby made matters worse.

I wanted to like her, I really tried to like her, but there was nothing to like about her, at all.
Oct 24, 2014 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
I'm on the fence about Lisa. Sure, she is a realistic character and tend to like characters like that but she was a burden.

Saturate said:
women should be in the kitchen.

Not Lisa! This chick can't cook to save her life!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jan 18, 2015 11:57 AM

Nov 2013
Orulyon said:
You know, its so easy to criticize others, because, its not you.
Clearly those who hate Lisa must be people who never walked in her shoes or never had a friend or someone close that walked her shoes.
Those who accuse Lisa of being weak and clumsy...yeah, now, tell me what she could do? In Japan mental illness is a taboo subject. It's part of their culture to HIDE any mental disorder a family member might have. It kinda brings shame to a family and its seen as way worst than having a physical disease. yeah guys inform yourselves about the culture we're dealing with please.
Weak? you try to receive more than 100 messages/calls of your mother per day and arrive home and be violently shaken by your mom, who is, btw, completely mentally unstable and does not even:
- leaves the house
- cooks
- brushes her hair
- turns on the lights
etc.
plus being bullied by your schoolmates. Our house is supposed to be our home, you see? the place you rest after a long tiring day. If you suffer from violence at school and at home, that is like ALL day, and believe me you will get hugely tired pretty soon.
And after that, those who are criticizing Lisa please come here to share if you were able to "communicate" or keep your mental health completely intact.
Do you know what girls could do in Lisa's place? I can give several examples:
- Suicide
- self harming
- Risk behaviors (including sexual)
oh and ps? I would wonder why Japan still has one of the highest incidences of suicide in the world. Seriously,Japan is ALWAYS on the first 10th places of that list. There, children's depression and suicide are a worsening problem.
So she ran away from home, yeah not the smartest move to make indeed, but what to do when you have no one left to help you?
Going through bullying at school? yeah surely she should be stronger and perhaps kick those girls in the ass...but to have that courage to that resolution? it usually takes years...and you must find help otherwise you just turn into a psycho and might get a gun and kill the bullies like it happens a lot in USA. Fortunately Lisa is none of those! ISNT SHE STRONG? to go through all that suffering and still remain kind...to still have hope, to still try to make bonds and dont become completely emotionless. She wasnt born a badass. she is REAL. And thank god for that. To me it made the anime 100% better.
Hate someone because its weak...if we were all like that then surely the world would be dead by now in complete chaos. Because there are people who are willing not to hate but to try to UNDERSTAND the people that are bullied, this world keeps living and evoluting. If someone is weak than we should show them their strenght. It would be annoying if she was whinning all the time, even myself would start to "hate" her, but she doesnt, does she?
Nine and Twelve if needed will kill people and everyone loves them. Lisa didnt kill anyone yet and everyone hates her...what a twisted world, huh. Im so glad the trio got together. Because Lisa made them like her and through that made them more kind.

Copy paste from another thread:

so in conclusion...a normal person doesnt become a badass terrorist in one week guys. She is trying her best...isnt that enough???? I do not love her but surely will never ever hate her. Just because someone reacts differently than you to a certain situation doesnt mean its weakness or it has to be hated. It has to be RESPECTED.

Exactly. Sometimes I have the impression, some people can't stand or understand more realistic characters with weaknesses or problems.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 10, 2015 10:25 AM

Jan 2013
She's well endowed and is probably the 2nd most aesthetically pleasing anime character of 2014, first place going to Chisaki from NagiAsu. That moderately sized chest, those not-so-extreme curves, and her smooth skin. Perfection.

Honestly she's fine. Useless but fine, because not every character has to be some edgy terrorist or genius investigator.

At least she isn't as shitty as Five
Feb 11, 2015 7:31 AM

Dec 2013
Sickly_Grin said:
If people complained about Fuu from Champloo being useless, then Lisa shouldn't have existed at all. She was the epitome of useless. The only reason she was there was to provide some character support to Nine and Twelve, but she only got in the way, and the fact that she was a depressed cry-baby made matters worse.

I wanted to like her, I really tried to like her, but there was nothing to like about her, at all.

pretty much how I feel.I wish they would have cut her out and had more character development between them and 5. We really didnt get to know much about her
ururunationFeb 11, 2015 8:02 AM
Mar 2, 2015 11:11 AM

Aug 2010
TheBigGuy said:
Orulyon said:
You know, its so easy to criticize others, because, its not you.
Clearly those who hate Lisa must be people who never walked in her shoes or never had a friend or someone close that walked her shoes.
Those who accuse Lisa of being weak and clumsy...yeah, now, tell me what she could do? In Japan mental illness is a taboo subject. It's part of their culture to HIDE any mental disorder a family member might have. It kinda brings shame to a family and its seen as way worst than having a physical disease. yeah guys inform yourselves about the culture we're dealing with please.
Weak? you try to receive more than 100 messages/calls of your mother per day and arrive home and be violently shaken by your mom, who is, btw, completely mentally unstable and does not even:
- leaves the house
- cooks
- brushes her hair
- turns on the lights
etc.
plus being bullied by your schoolmates. Our house is supposed to be our home, you see? the place you rest after a long tiring day. If you suffer from violence at school and at home, that is like ALL day, and believe me you will get hugely tired pretty soon.
And after that, those who are criticizing Lisa please come here to share if you were able to "communicate" or keep your mental health completely intact.
Do you know what girls could do in Lisa's place? I can give several examples:
- Suicide
- self harming
- Risk behaviors (including sexual)
oh and ps? I would wonder why Japan still has one of the highest incidences of suicide in the world. Seriously,Japan is ALWAYS on the first 10th places of that list. There, children's depression and suicide are a worsening problem.
So she ran away from home, yeah not the smartest move to make indeed, but what to do when you have no one left to help you?
Going through bullying at school? yeah surely she should be stronger and perhaps kick those girls in the ass...but to have that courage to that resolution? it usually takes years...and you must find help otherwise you just turn into a psycho and might get a gun and kill the bullies like it happens a lot in USA. Fortunately Lisa is none of those! ISNT SHE STRONG? to go through all that suffering and still remain kind...to still have hope, to still try to make bonds and dont become completely emotionless. She wasnt born a badass. she is REAL. And thank god for that. To me it made the anime 100% better.
Hate someone because its weak...if we were all like that then surely the world would be dead by now in complete chaos. Because there are people who are willing not to hate but to try to UNDERSTAND the people that are bullied, this world keeps living and evoluting. If someone is weak than we should show them their strenght. It would be annoying if she was whinning all the time, even myself would start to "hate" her, but she doesnt, does she?
Nine and Twelve if needed will kill people and everyone loves them. Lisa didnt kill anyone yet and everyone hates her...what a twisted world, huh. Im so glad the trio got together. Because Lisa made them like her and through that made them more kind.

Copy paste from another thread:

so in conclusion...a normal person doesnt become a badass terrorist in one week guys. She is trying her best...isnt that enough???? I do not love her but surely will never ever hate her. Just because someone reacts differently than you to a certain situation doesnt mean its weakness or it has to be hated. It has to be RESPECTED.

Exactly. Sometimes I have the impression, some people can't stand or understand more realistic characters with weaknesses or problems.

yep, I couldnt agree more. Lisa was super super significant to the story. Without her the story would not be the same
“A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A fullmetal heart.” -Hiromu Arakawa Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 25

Aug 29, 2015 9:59 AM

Jun 2012
Pfff, Lisa is the anime version of me.
She's fabulous.
Dec 15, 2015 6:15 AM

Dec 2015
BRK25 said:
Tsindria said:
Minuscule spoilers ahead. I recommend running along if you haven't seen the first three episodes, at least. This thread inspired this one.

So, Lisa. Some of you love her, some of you don't. What about her do you like? What about her do you not like?

In my case, I don't like her. It didn't take me long to get tired of seeing her. Why? She annoys me. I just can't find anything redeeming about her character. Am I supposed to like her and feel sorry for her because she's cute...? Is that all she has going for her?

She has some issues with her mother, I get that. But did she ever try to make things better? From what I've seen, all she does is ignore her mother, worry her sick, and make their relationship worse. And in the end, she selfishly ran away from home and left her mother alone.

When she was being bullied, did she ever speak up about it? Were there any implications that she ever asked for help? Did she ever try to help herself? Not from what I've seen.

I got sick of watching poor Lisa never do anything to help herself or make her situation any better. Her mom is overbearing, yes. But would she text Lisa constantly if she wasn't worried nonstop about being left alone? Would she be at the door the second Lisa gets home if she knew where she was, or when she was supposed to be back? I'm not saying that everything would be perfect if Lisa acted like she cared about her mom, but a little affection and consideration never hurt anyone.

TL;DR: Lisa is annoying and I can't stand her. Knock yourselves out.

I like Lisa cause she's average. She's not a star, she' not a big tit bimbo, she's just a character who stands for the viewer's perspective. It's refreshing to see a character who isn't made for fan service and have yet to see a panty shot or very unnecessary angle of the camera.

And the mother was wicked. She's texting per second, asking her how is she. She holds her daughter painfully, Lisa tries to speak with her calmly but the mother shouts disrespectfully, shaking her daughter. The mother is in a emotional wreck.

She can't open at the house cause her mom's psycho, the people bullying her has control over her since speaking up results in worsen health and painful stakes of the dare. Added by these bullies looking and owning a clean record outside of discussion, nothing's helping her.

The way she opened herself up in Episode four and explain how she felt, I understand and the reasons why she acts the way she does.

And I don't remember the last time a teen tells her mom that she's busy working with terrorists and being an accomplice by blowing up a major building. Yeah, sounds logical. Uh huh.

Nor could she lie since no friends or companions are shown, thus a friend's house is out of the question. I get what I need by reading in between the lines, not by using what the anime gives me and going by what's given. It's like inception, did it happen, or did it not?

For the record, Lisa had been ignoring her mom's texts even before she knew what Nine and Twelve where upto.
While I sympathise with Lisa's reserved demeanor and self-incriminating thoughts, given the conditions that lead to her developing them, I certainly feel like if she'd wanted to take control, she might have been able to fix her life- or at least make it somewhat better.

Lisa seemed nearly as broken as her mom to me. What would she do after her mom started shaking her and screaming? She'd push her away forcefully, lock herself in her room and cry in the dark.

I wish she would have replied to her mom's texts, say she was fine, school was great or whatever- even if it wasn't.
The vicious cycle was cringe-worthy.
Sep 13, 2016 10:50 AM

Aug 2016
I absolutely hate her. Terrible character ruining an otherwise decent show.
Sep 16, 2016 7:33 PM
Jun 2014
I like the idea of Lisa, a normal person thrown into an extreme situation. It was interesting, especially in the first episodes. She was very human, but to the point that I found her bumbling foolishness tiring. Maybe I'm a little biased because the voice actor in the dub is extremely annoying. Her cries made my ears bleed. It just would've been more interesting if she could've helped the guys in some way, more than just to remember them, maybe to help them connect more with people.
Oct 10, 2016 7:04 PM

May 2016
I don't know this shit about some of you saying she's the representation of AVERAGE. Hello, aren't we pretty average ourselves? I dunno about you, but I sure as hell am not smart as fuck, sexy as fuck, athletic as fuck, talented as fuck, funny as fuck, cute as fuck,etc. I look and act and think and live pretty freakin' average. And let's see, I'm sure a lot of us have some or all of the following going for us:

a. bullied in school
b. had/have a dysfunctional family life
c. not that great of a support system/no support system/no, your crush that you just bumped into does not count gtfo
d. fill in the blank/go crazy/amuse me/make me cry

Now, you find it hard to speak out for yourself in front of your bully. I get that. Your family life sucks. I get that too. Support system sucks, you thought you had one, but lol what happened? I know. I understand. Life is not looking too hot, got it. I KNOW, I GET IT. Now you have 2 choices:

a. be an accomplice
b. die

WELL FUCK JEZUS BUDDHA THE FUCKING WIND GOD WHATEVER I MEAN DAYUM YOU JUST TRYIN' ME TODAY AREN'T YOU?

Whatever choice you choose, do you really see yourself being fucking useless? Like, the equivalent of a filled to the brim trash can where the fuck am I going to put this empty take-out carton that once held chinese food but now the smell is making me sick because I ate too much kind of useless? Like I get average. But are you going to just continuously cook shitty food, stand by a corner, not plan your decisions/future decisions because HELLO, DECISIONS COME WITH CONSEQUENCES BE PREPARED IF NOT NOW, FUCKING SOON PLEASE, plan and question your life direction ESPECIALLY with something big like this, continue to be meek and whimper like an injured cat off to the sideline like some awkward plant? I get being shy, emotionally scarred, afraid, etc. We have our moments. We have our stories. We have different personalities. We have shit to deal with. But damn, we use those experiences to make our lives better. We learn. We develop. We become strong. We get stronger.

Even in my worst, darkest, shittiest, depressing, loneliness moments in my entire life - I would NEVER act to the degree of how Lisa acted.

Lisa is NOT average. Let's get it right. YOU may be average. Hell, I AM TOO. But Lisa is not average.
Chai11Oct 10, 2016 7:11 PM
"ドSではない。迢ドSだ." - 蘇芳先生、月華撩乱 Romance

Mar 23, 2017 11:54 AM

Mar 2017
I really don't know why many hated her.
I think I'm one of the persons who actually liked her??? I kinda felt sorry for her because she is bullied in her school. I think she's not replying to her mom's texts because she is always bullied in her school and it affected her (??)

She's okay to me.
yeah. I liker her.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Mar 23, 2017 5:08 PM

May 2010
I guess I'm indifferent towards her, she was acting kinda annoying sometimes, but wasn't the worst female character ever either. Didn't leave any kind of impact on me.
Jul 18, 2017 1:37 PM

Jun 2017
To be honest I think Lisa liked Twelve and they would kiss on the last episode but instead Twelve died
Jul 19, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2016
I didn't like her because she was worthless and made things worse for the protagonists.

Jun 18, 2021 10:22 AM
Oct 2016
i found her annoying in the beginning but later i started to like her a bit. probably because she didn't look so annoying after seeing five
Jul 5, 2021 10:12 PM
Apr 2020
I get why she acts the way she does, but she annoys me so fucking much. Every time she was on screen. I daresay she was Sakura levels of useless, except in this show she's aware of her limits and the MC knows that she's useless except for Twelve because you need to have at least one guy of the trio of MCs simping for the girl. I hate this trope and I'd hoped this show would be different, but not really.
Jul 6, 2021 9:23 AM

Jan 2021
I've honestly tried my hardest to like her in the beginning. She just seemed like a girl with a bunch of problems, so naturally I wanted to sympathize with her. But, to be honest, there's really nothing redeeming about her. She's clearly trying to be helpful to Twelve and Nine, but was she really? If she had gotten a character development by the end, I would've even mildly liked her, but she didn't.

The only actual moment where she was marginally likeable was when she lit the smoke at the airport, but she was immediately found out by Five after. By the end of the show, I was only disappointed with her.
"I wanted you to be Kira." - L Lawliet

Jul 14, 2021 1:52 PM
Mar 2021
I liked her being mysterious and all depressed and stuff in the first few episodes but didn’t like when she just suddenly became some generic female character who helped the protagonists.
Jul 31, 2021 5:16 PM
Jul 2021
I mean I'm only on ep 8 now so she seems like a good a good great character devolepment
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

380 by Yavicci »»
Yesterday, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

866 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:47 PM

» Boring

egosumjohn - Aug 30, 2023

22 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

448 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Jul 5, 2014

422 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.