Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: choose :

May 3, 2018 2:54 AM

Fairy tail, but only the first season, they kinda messed up the second one :/

May 3, 2018 3:06 AM

Never watched Fairy Tail, so I would go with Naruto although it isn't that great.

Aug 25, 2018 4:10 PM
Fairy Tail
Well, I know many people hate Fairy Tail because nakama power is not their thing also hate it because of fanservice but don't care about that...among those there yeah they all have epic fights, good story (FT best though), but Naruto have too many pointless fillers, Bleach have Bakkoto filler that give a shit, but Fairy Tail is very good in other aspects...their "family" and "friendship" things are just wonderful so many sad/emotional moments that Naruto and Bleach don't have (although Bleach don't have any of that), plus Fairy Tail is better at ost/op/ed among those 3.
Fairy Tail > Naruto > Bleach

Aug 26, 2018 2:31 AM
naruto is definitely off the charts to shounen lovers than fairy tail and bleach of course is standing neck to neck with naruto but personally i love naruto more
If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing

Aug 26, 2018 4:03 AM

an old post, but upon discovering it, but wheres one piece? And I hate one piece, but it should certainly be in this convo? And then what abouvt Rave? Or beelzebub? So similar to fairy tale. I aint saying what I believe ot be the best out of those, because none of them are absolutely sterling at all. BUt bleach could have been the greatest from this list if the didnt cancel the show. And put more effort into it.

Oct 26, 2018 12:40 AM
well , for me it's naruto shippuden
bleach is ok
fairytail sucks
Modified by Okmaido, Apr 27, 8:46 AM

Jan 5, 4:04 PM
Naruto

Bleach is also good but Naruto has better plot and bleach has too many fillers
Fairy Tail is shit in my opinion,it was good at start but they messed it up on Tenrou Island arc.

Aug 7, 12:49 PM
It goes by Naruto > Fairy Tail > Bleach in terms of writing.

But I prefer Fairy Tail mainly because the pacing is much better than the other two. It doesn't bore you during fights where the two sides are talking 90% of the time, which I noticed a lot for Naruto and Bleach.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store