Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 24, 2014 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this episode was interesting. There's a little bit of Christmasish theme with the girls dressed up in cute outfits but more importantly, the gunfights. Wait, they can strip others or be stripped by being fired up? Ouch. Oh wait, I think Maya got a pretty good dose of what that feels like.

Anyways, yeah. Shit got real. Oh and bear panties. Photographers can be quite annoying sometimes..

Mod Edit: Modified title as series name was updated.
sarroushJun 21, 2017 9:08 PM
Aug 24, 2014 8:25 AM

Dec 2011
Mokarin the model!

And that lemon guy is taking pictures of her.

Lol the cameramen of death. Their backstory was almost winning me over. Almost.

Love the nico nico style text that keeps moving across the screen with almost every line of lemon's.

No such thing as a bad fan eh?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 24, 2014 8:35 AM

Dec 2012
Creepy trio. They got a pretty sad story. Lol when Momoka hit them after hearing that.

So Momoka's into kuma pantsu.

Those group of pervert fans. They're like zombies. Poor Maya.
MizeteoAug 24, 2014 8:49 AM
Aug 24, 2014 8:37 AM
Jan 2014
The terryfing trio looked like a bunch of rapists, if nothing else.
I hope Momoka always carries her M92 from now on.
Lemon's panty shot was just over the top, lol...

Maya better watch out what she's saying, cause that group was more than enough.
That transparent barrel was pretty well thought out. Gotta give it to those wild fans, even though they're extremely creepy.
Aug 24, 2014 8:57 AM

May 2013
Lol Maya's fans are a bit crazy. Everyone is enjoying the hot bath was funny.
Aug 24, 2014 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Lol they really have no reason to have continuity, but it's funny to see Urara's bowl cut and Lemon Fried Chicken XD

A funny episode about perverted fans. I was wondering when the show would provide fanservice but this episode was basically full of it. Seems like Maya's "plots" were definitely the only thing developed in this episode lol
Aug 24, 2014 9:16 AM

Feb 2014
Apparently most of the fans are perverts, some of them post panty shots of models and other want their idol naked. I really liked the first part though, that just shows that panties can save men from depression.
Aug 24, 2014 9:19 AM

Jun 2014
It's about time Maya got some of her own screentime! Too bad it's to do with creepy fangirls lol XD

"They're just like her!" ~ Anything to do with Urara and her "perversion" is hilarious
Aug 24, 2014 9:54 AM

Aug 2010
Momoka actually looked really cute modelling <3 Lol'd at Chicken Lemon XD Another awakened M LOL

Momoka's "What color is u bastards blood?!" when Chicken got shot then The narrator correcting her "It was one of ur stray shots" XD

Lemon saving the day with his his skirt and panties was so lol XD

Holy Shit! The start of the second part was so creepy XD Poor Maya lol

So Urara's Bangs will be like this from now on? :(

Dat stripping! Gun shooting style XD Dem crazy psycho fangirls :O "Marry me" and "Let's have children together" XD
Aug 24, 2014 10:01 AM
Feb 2014
all out fanservice episode (well if maya in bikini on previous and next episode is not counted)

lemon make the pantyshot hunter trio self destruct..i'm happy i'm not eating or drinking at that moment.. XD
Aug 24, 2014 11:12 AM

May 2013
Yay, Lemon is back~! When Momo got the hair band idea after looking at the model, I thought instead she would let the photographers know that the bare nape is where it's at <3

Maya finally gets some love! Though the first part where we see her fanclub kinda creeped me out, I'd probably do the same --
Aug 24, 2014 11:17 AM

Jul 2011
An episode full of perverts lol.

I think Momo got the gross ones.

But Maya got the most personal ones ha.

HIlarious as always <3
Aug 24, 2014 11:21 AM

Oct 2012
I had hoped that this series would be a dignified story about some girls and
a platypus in a high school survival game club without sinking to the level of
Ecchi panty shots. Note also that the manga was published in a magazine
aimed specifically at girls approximately aged 12 years old, plus or minus.

A few hours ago, the official Twitter account announced that Volume 1 of the
Blu-ray (there is no DVD) will come with three glossy large format posters
(ブロマイド). One of Momoka, one of Miou and one of Maya. You can see them
here: http://sabagebu.com/bd_01.html

The official Tweet ended with this strange comment:
決めた!モモカのパンモロ、なんとかしてみましょう!
I am not so confident of my translation, but it appears to say, "It's been decided!
Let's do something about some panty shots (パンモロ) of Momoka!" Let's hope
that they are just joking. There is no clear indication that these will be included
with Volume 1 of the Blu-ray.
okanaganAug 24, 2014 11:56 AM
Aug 24, 2014 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
Momoka looked cute being a model. Yeah, Lemon is back.

Maya's fangirls are pretty crazy. She got her own yuri harem.
Aug 24, 2014 12:09 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Fried Chicken Lemon appears again. So, he's a masochist like Urara? XD

Encounter with the cameramen of death was pretty funny. Damn, so much efforts just to get a pantsu shot; going so far to even bring a huge fan with them!
Well, they got caught soon by Lemon's gross technique though. XD

Momoka didn't caring about those cameramen's touching story was hilarious! Still, trying to do something good for them didn't end well anyways. XD

Second part was pretty funny too! First time Maya didn't die first, but met an embarrassing fate at the end. Those crazy fangirls though. XD

Hilarious episode with some fanservice. Not bad at all though!

Aug 24, 2014 12:41 PM

Jul 2014
The return of Fried Chicken Lemon. What a gentleman...

It's official, being Poorara is suffering; they even kept the cut bangs. She's lucky she actually likes being hit by Momoka.

Poor Maya. She's the nicest of the group and she always gets the short end of the stick; that barrel roll was really funny though.
Aug 24, 2014 1:37 PM

Apr 2012
The episode of perverts. Great! :D
Aug 24, 2014 1:45 PM

Mar 2014
Wow Momoka got hounded by those 3 but Lemon made them self destruct with a panty shot of him...... ugh the horrors.... Anyways looks like the Yuri Squad was deployed during the second half lol
Aug 24, 2014 1:51 PM

Feb 2014
Well that episode was ridiculous. But geez, so many creeper fans o_o The hairband gun battle was really funny, and I loved the Christmas outfits!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2014 1:52 PM

Mar 2013
enjoy this episode.
Aug 24, 2014 1:59 PM

May 2014
When Momoka was wearing the modeling outfit...did she remind anyone else of Hinamori Amu a little?
Aug 24, 2014 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
Baah way too much fan service for my liking ._. i hope they turn that down a bit, else this might be the first anime that i drop. I enjoy the comic, shooting and also some of the fan service but i really think it was too much this time.
Aug 24, 2014 2:58 PM

Jul 2012
Perverted Episode...
BUT OH BOY!
FANSERVICE!!! XD

Pantyshots here and there.....naked Maya~! :D WOOT!

Oh, that second part was my fave: All that Maya fan service was so hot~! :3 I've always wanted to see at least a bit of fanservice from her, since she's like, the sexiest out of all 3. o-o
Yeah......good episode. xD
Aug 24, 2014 3:12 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, this was a really perverted episode. I can't handle all the fanservice. On an unrelated note, I really like their ending dance.
Sieg Zeon!
Aug 24, 2014 3:29 PM

Jul 2013
Wow this is such a weird episode, mainly about perverts and fanserivce, like wth XD. LOL Maya has some university fan club, that is so weird...

The trio camera perverts, IDK if I should laugh with them or feel bad for them.

Aug 24, 2014 3:38 PM
Jul 2013
Maya <3

Episodes 8: "Baka-Hentais"
Aug 24, 2014 4:17 PM

Oct 2013
haha 1st half was ok
second half was the best hahaha
this is a great "Shoujo" anime
[/quote]
Aug 24, 2014 5:04 PM

Apr 2013
Terrible fanservice episode. The 1st half is probably the first time I have found this show to be boring yet.
Aug 24, 2014 6:02 PM

Sep 2013
I love how Urara bangs are still straight.

Maya finally didn't die first, but except she got the worst torture from creepy crazy fan girls lolol.

Aug 24, 2014 9:12 PM

Jan 2011
Panties galore this episode.

I found it funny that Urara's bangs are still straight.
Aug 24, 2014 9:47 PM

Feb 2012
I'm starting to think this series is made by either a dude, or a lesbian. Did not expect panty shots and ecchi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2014 10:45 PM

Nov 2012
this episode sure was fanservicey and not as funny as the others..
Aug 24, 2014 11:37 PM

Jan 2014
I was hoping there was some sort of twist with Maya embracing the perverted fan girls, seeing everyone has some sort of twist to their personality

knew there was something strange about this ep and it was the lack of Urara :(

Aug 25, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2013
An episode full of otakus.
I was expecting Momoka to draw her gun and shoot all of them.
And on the second part she was the first one to die, she's losing it.
Aug 25, 2014 1:13 AM

Jan 2014
FRIED CHICKEN LEMON SAVING MOMOKA KILLED ME.

Maya's hot as always.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Aug 25, 2014 3:49 AM

Oct 2013
The first segment where Momoka and Fried Chicken Lemon almost succeed in fending off the pervs from taking panty shots was brilliant.

The second part was not as clever, but still funny. Maya's obsessed lesbian fans.
Aug 25, 2014 6:55 AM

Aug 2013
Urara's bangs! Now that's what you call continuity XD!

Lemon, you are an honorable man. Almost.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 25, 2014 6:37 PM
Jun 2011
It's the fanservice episode from hell!
Poor Maya!
I thought Momoka had it rough getting raped by Urara in the last ep, but holy shit!
Poor Maya! It does not pay to be that hot.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Aug 25, 2014 6:39 PM
Jun 2011
CaptainKatsuura said:

It's official, being Poorara is suffering; they even kept the cut bangs. She's lucky she actually likes being hit by Momoka.

Poor Maya. She's the nicest of the group and she always gets the short end of the stick; that barrel roll was really funny though.

Yes, Fried Chicken Lemon is my hero now in this show.

Maya is the sweet dumb hot one...and officially the undisputed butt monkey of the group.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Aug 25, 2014 7:17 PM

Feb 2012
Hoshimaru57 said:
CaptainKatsuura said:

Calling it right now, gonna wait for the moment Fried Lemon Chicken loses weight and becomes a bishi

Yes, Fried Chicken Lemon is my hero now in this show.

Maya is the sweet dumb hot one...and officially the undisputed butt monkey of the group.
Aug 25, 2014 7:30 PM

Jun 2013
those creepy guys have a tragic back story wich is weird
Aug 26, 2014 12:10 AM

Jan 2014
What if Momoka ends up with Lemon? lol

And look at those Urara wannabes going after Maya. The thirst is real.
Aug 26, 2014 8:07 AM

Oct 2012
Karaage Lemon, the best bro xD
My reaction exactly
"Who cares? Don't make it sound like some nice story! It's still a crime"

Urara's straight bangs, it's still there!! xD
Creepy fangirls >_<

Lol, oh Urara
"They're too small"
"That's what makes it good (laugh)"

The number of underwears in this episode is too high xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 26, 2014 8:48 AM

Oct 2008
Currently, out of all the 8 aired episodes, Episode 8 is the funniest for me. I hope they could maintain this level of hilariousness on the future episodes.

Aug 26, 2014 9:27 AM

Jul 2013
Good job Maya's lesbian fan club XD It's a crime how Maya is rarely used as fan service considering her body (there are too few Maya-centric skits).

Didn't expect Momoka to wear such a childish panty XD I thought those three would end up as Urara's slave too just like Karage Lemon and Urara.

I also never get tired of Momoka abusing Urara XD
Aug 26, 2014 2:05 PM
Jun 2013
Did nobody notice the Yuru Yuri reference in the end? They copied the "狭いからいい" line (same voice actress btw) and the whole rolling bathtub scene from season 1 episode 12. Totally awesome.

Aug 26, 2014 4:00 PM

Jul 2012
PencilSharpener said:
Yeah, this was a really perverted episode. I can't handle all the fanservice. On an unrelated note, I really like their ending dance.

silverwalls said:
this episode sure was fanservicey and not as funny as the others..

yep. while it was still funny there was waaay to much fanservice for what I can handle, being it for comedy purposes or not but well, hoping they won't go that way or at least that far again.. and oh that ending dance xDD it's so good :D

oooh i hadn't noticed that at all :O damn that's really hahhaa
-miraiiAug 26, 2014 4:03 PM
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Aug 27, 2014 1:04 AM

Jun 2009
Remember ladies, "Stick your skirt inside your panties to feel like a prince"

That second half was tres annoying
Aug 27, 2014 8:52 AM

Oct 2012
In the second half of Episode 8, the girls on the other team were in a "Survival
Circle" at a women's university.

In Japan, their laws regarding airsoft guns are that people under age 20 are
limited to using guns with a maximum kinetic energy of 0.17 Joules. The mass
of the pellets vary, but 0.20 grams is common. That corresponds to a muzzle
velocity of 41 metres per second, or 134 feet per second.

People age 20 or older can use airsoft guns of up to 1 Joule.

Recently, in the United States, a 9-year-old girl was given lessons on how to shoot
an UZI. There are various models of UZI's that shoot different ammunition. One
common type shoots 7.45 gram bullets at 390 m/s (1300 ft/s). That is a kinetic
energy of 570 Joules. In fully automatic mode, it fires 600 rounds per minute,
giving it quite a lot of recoil. So you have to hold it really tightly when you fire it.

This happened just this past Monday morning at a place called the "Arizona Last
Stop Outdoor Shooting Range". It is in White Hills, Arizona, USA.

The same shooting range gives lessons to children as young as age 5, but they
must start on 0.22 rifles.

We saw that the university girls "Survival Circle" were able to shoot off Maya's
red reindeer suit. My guess is that, since they were possibly all age 20, they were
legally using 1 Joule airsoft guns rather than the 0.17 Joule guns that the high
school girls were using. Miou is older than the other girls, so she is permitted to
own a 1 Joule gun.
Aug 27, 2014 1:37 PM

Jun 2008
duvil said:
Did nobody notice the Yuru Yuri reference in the end? They copied the "狭いからいい" line (same voice actress btw) and the whole rolling bathtub scene from season 1 episode 12. Totally awesome.

Basically the first thing I thought of with that scene.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2014

118 by Deazu »»
Jan 4, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2014

52 by Deazu »»
Jan 4, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2014

76 by Deazu »»
Sep 24, 2023 3:12 PM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2014

197 by Yvonnelim99 »»
Aug 22, 2023 1:16 AM

Poll: » Sabage-bu! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

69 by Deazu »»
Aug 20, 2023 10:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.