Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2014 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh ffs, that idol is all over Takayama. Surprisingly there is actually some train mechanics.

Still very meh episode. The only parts I kinda liked is that they are working together rather than goofing around. Heh, they also really made it look like Aoi was struggling there.
Aug 21, 2014 5:41 PM

Apr 2014
I just don't know what to think about this Anime anymore. If I keep getting this feeling in the next episode, I will drop it.
Aug 21, 2014 8:11 PM

May 2013
Nice that they were able to maneuver the train on those tracks. Everyone's about to fall on Takayama at the end there lol.
Aug 21, 2014 8:16 PM

Jan 2014
Enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Hopefully it can keep this up
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Aug 21, 2014 8:42 PM

Jul 2014
Wasn't happy with this episode sorta? Only thing I don't understand is what in the heck happened to the whole Haruka crying because Takaya went to the church not knowing who was there and it ended up being Aoi in the end of episode 7? I was hoping for some conflict but instead they just moved on to a random accident. Hopefully when that accident is done with they can talk about what happened at the church.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2014 9:00 PM

Mar 2014
So did they just skip the whole drama at the church part or what? Well either way I guess this episode was decent and we'll see what surprises lay ahead on the old track.
Aug 21, 2014 10:10 PM

May 2013
Iwaizumi still being gutted on lines. This plot is also being extremely non-sequitur.

This anime is being entertaining in the oddest way. It was cool to see some actual train action though.
Aug 21, 2014 10:46 PM

Aug 2013
Ahaha one look from Noa and Haruka folds XD!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 21, 2014 10:53 PM

May 2011
Noa taking the lead between haruka and sakurai! Noa can be scary and seems like haruka knows haha xD

Takayama taking the lead in driving the train!
Aug 22, 2014 1:50 AM

Dec 2011
It is really fun when they tackle the stuff with trains. Can't wait to see more hardships they will face.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2014 3:41 AM

Dec 2011
Shit just got serious and Naoto is in a tight spot surrounded by all of the girls.

I guess Naoto and his team will have to help that woman deliver the organ for the transplant on time by driving a train.

Naoto just got a boob slap to the face XD.

Now that was some intense driving action this episode.

More boobs to the face, eh Naoto?
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 22, 2014 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
Not a very good episode IMO. I didn't mind the plot, trying to deliver organs or whatever, and i liked the teamwork to get the job done, but the episode just came across as being more hokey than usual. And hey, i don't mind some hokiness, so if I felt there was too much, then there must really be a lot.

Sakurai's noises of exertion as she was balancing that train car on the curves was pretty hilarious though. I could just see the seiyuus in the studios having a blast with that.

The expressions on Sakurai and Koumi's faces when Noa made that flirty comment about saluting was pretty priceless too.

The ending was stupid though.
curzon17Aug 22, 2014 4:31 AM
Aug 22, 2014 4:38 AM

Apr 2010
What's this train shit doing in my ecchi/harem show?
Aug 22, 2014 4:54 AM

Feb 2012
Noa is very aggressive, ay? That sharp, "don't mess with me, b*tch" eye to Koumi and Koumi has been "tamed"! Dayum! Too bad her screen time got cut short. Disappointed that best girl, Mari also had a short screen time :(

I bet Takayama was damn happy when Koumi's breasts were pressing against his face. LOL!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 22, 2014 5:44 AM

Feb 2014
Delivering an organ, well that's interesting. Going through an old rail full of roots sure is hard. And finnaly Shou appears again, I missed him, in in recent episodes he wasn't that important.
Aug 22, 2014 7:20 AM

May 2013
Nice cliffhanger there. Everyone falls on Takayama, 'accidentally'. There's some train stuff again. Their strategy in driving it was very unique. Tilting sideways which surprisingly worked.
Aug 22, 2014 7:55 AM
Jan 2014
Okay i need to say one of the best episode right now, had some cool Train action and i had fun watching it.

But im a little bit sad about the begining. Episode 7 ended with a cliffhanger about the harem war and then after 2 minutes its over... Dont see the meaning behind seeting up a meeting with his Harem when they dont even make a story about it 0o
Aug 22, 2014 9:13 AM

May 2011
In that cliffhanger I hope that bro's bottom half lands on Takayama's face while the other two get a yuri landing. Please, it would solve every problem.
Aug 22, 2014 10:08 AM

Oct 2013
Still filled with an embarrassingly unnecessary and quite retarded amount of fanservice - but I guess it can't be helped.

However, one of the best episodes so far.
Aug 22, 2014 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
Let's hope they will deliver the organ safely.

The old railway track is going to be tough for Takayama and the others.
Aug 22, 2014 10:58 AM
Feb 2013
Ok, 1st Nana set Takayama up for a harem show down and now this anime all of the sudden shifted gears back to some train action just like that?????SHIT!

You know for someone to transport an organ, they should've gone by motorcycle since it can go cross country or weave in and out of traffic very easily, for the guys to use some run down rail cart is like something stupid being made fantastic. Then again that lady who is transporting alive organ could have just called her office to ask the JSDF to lend her an helicopter.
Aug 22, 2014 11:36 AM
Nov 2010
MrTsang said:
Still filled with an embarrassingly unnecessary and quite retarded amount of fanservice - but I guess it can't be helped.

However, one of the best episodes so far.

There was a retarded amount of fanservice? I sure as hell didn't notice. One part had some fanservice and hell I wouldn't even call it that
Aug 22, 2014 11:55 AM

Jul 2013
Next scene is surely takayama covered in those 2 girls
Aug 22, 2014 12:23 PM

Mar 2012
Much better episode than the previous one.
Aug 22, 2014 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
Well at least Iwaizumi actually did something useful in this episode and became surprisingly important to the plot rather than being reduced to a mere food addict as he was last episode. Takayama finally gets to drive a real train although it really seems more like a massive bike with an electric motor. That transplant agency woman sure has a lot of faith in the train system, surely an air ambulance would have been the best call? Well at least it gave the crew something meaningful to do.
Aug 22, 2014 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
I expected a greater discussion at the beginning of the episode, but Takayama always get along with the girls ..
but I felt a little lack of fanservice in this episode of Oppai Wars!
Aug 23, 2014 12:40 AM

Aug 2011
Takayama is still a disgusting harem MC
Aug 23, 2014 2:13 AM
Jun 2013
Ditto.

I feel infuriated.
The feeling of uniterest brought me to drop this. They just exaggerate their emotions in any single way. It's so common with all the generic ecchi shows. Stupid MC should go shag a train if he freaking loves them so much.

Aug 23, 2014 3:37 AM
Feb 2014
already 2/3 of the cour..rate it 4/10, not gonna drop this, too late, but surely i will erase all these files later

and this show have better score than argevollen? now i understand why people say MAL rating is absurd..
Aug 23, 2014 9:28 AM

Jun 2013
me episode it was good for the most part and the plot was kinda good
Aug 23, 2014 11:40 AM

Aug 2013
"Let's put FOUR people in mortal danger to deliver organs for one person!" Not that it's not admirable, but still...

"I know we have all these modern train engines laying around, but let's put all the inexperienced kids in a pedal powered car with brakes that may or may not work and shove them down a steep hill!"

Also, damn. If leaning out the car is enough to keep you from flipping, you're cutting it awfully close.

This show is SO hammy. I want to see a live action show where everyone acts as dramatically as they do here, because that would be hilarious. Well, for one episode at least.

-Robunaga said:
...surely an air ambulance would have been the best call?

The weather's probably too bad for air transport. Winds even a couple hundred feet off the ground can be much worse than at the ground.
Aug 23, 2014 4:11 PM

Mar 2012
The lack of plot in this episode befuddles me.
Aug 23, 2014 4:26 PM
Jul 2013
I just want to know what's up with the church thing which I think...I hope will be explained in the next episode post drama.

And to be fair anime's tend to have some sort of overacting of various degrees. And there is no need for a live action, if you want live overacting you should be able to find a Jdrama to fit that, lol.
Aug 23, 2014 4:38 PM

Apr 2011
If you're still watching this show 8 episodes in and you're STILL complaining about the fanservice, you are an idiot. It's never even tried to hide the fact that fanservice is a big part of its appeal.

As inclined as I am to hate Sakurai, she actually kinda redeemed herself a bit in this episode. The team works together well after all. Haruka is still Best Girl, she's a fucking genius memorizing the operations manual in almost no time at all.

It was interesting to see the entire harem gathered in one place. In a church no less. Then the actual plot (as opposed to the PLOT) happens and we get a breakneck race downhill to deliver some organs to be transplanted. Do helicopters not exist in this world? Short-range aircraft? Subways?

Anyhow, a good episode. Really glad I gave this show a try.
Aug 23, 2014 9:13 PM

Oct 2010
I don't understand all the negativity surrounding this series. It might not be the most coherent series I've seen but at least it tries to introduce unpredictable trials for the cast. The physics is way off though. Considering how many tons an iron trolley weights, the magnitude of centripetal force needed to keep the trolley on track at that speed could hardly be leveled by the efforts of a monkey and some scrawny girl. But hey, ignorance is bliss and pew pew

LF> more jealous/semi-yandere reactions as Noa-chan wipes the floor with competition.
Aug 23, 2014 10:44 PM

Jul 2014
Best ep IMO. Haruka had that sec of yandere. Honestly, why send four kids, when you have this adults? Iwazumi x Sakurai could possibly be cute although that will probably never happen. Would be great if it did, and Takayama was jealous. Sakurai is best girl still. Could actually do something useful. I have a feeling Haruka is into trains because Takayama. Like "That one boy who was nice to me when I was younger was into trains...maybe I should make that my job." I feel like she's always on top of Takayama, almost deliberately. She could've moved faster, but she let him stay squished in her boobs. Whatever. There's no logic in this anime.
Aug 23, 2014 10:59 PM

Nov 2013
Wow i'm actually intrigued
Aug 23, 2014 11:18 PM

Oct 2013
Honestly even 40 kkm/h still sounds pretty slow, guessing they'll barely make it next week.

Oh and wtf Noa's appearance time was too short >:[
Aug 23, 2014 11:22 PM
Jul 2014
Nothing really special. One of those easy-to-watch animes....an anime with trains....yeaa...kinda looking forward to next episode haha
Aug 24, 2014 12:06 AM
Nov 2012
Great episode, I liked the drama at the start and the MC is finally able to drive a train even if it's not a normal one. I like watching their train ride too.
Aug 24, 2014 2:11 AM

Jul 2013
meh.. Takayama is NOT fit to be the captain. He's way too indecisive and unassertive. Even during the emergency when they are short on time he was still dilly-dallying and has to had someone else make the decisions for him.

During the train ride he was also really annoying with his constant "we're not gonna make it!" I mean WTF? aren't leaders supposed to be calm and assess the situation with a cool head? in the end it was Sakurai who, again, made the brave and correct decision.

Then he had the gall to call Sakurai an idiot.

What
a
fucking
douche!

Whoever appointed Takayama to be the leader deserves to be fired!
Aug 24, 2014 7:18 AM

Dec 2013
MoeGod said:
meh.. Takayama is NOT fit to be the captain. He's way too indecisive and unassertive. Even during the emergency when they are short on time he was still dilly-dallying and has to had someone else make the decisions for him.

During the train ride he was also really annoying with his constant "we're not gonna make it!" I mean WTF? aren't leaders supposed to be calm and assess the situation with a cool head? in the end it was Sakurai who, again, made the brave and correct decision.

Then he had the gall to call Sakurai an idiot.

What
a
fucking
douche!

Whoever appointed Takayama to be the leader deserves to be fired!

Basically this^

You do not demotivate your fellow comrades in the middle of an important mission.
That said, I think the putting weight on either side of the train thing was beyond contrived. Shit like that is impossible to do, even a human body's weight has it's limits when it comes to stopping a train from derailing. None of the mechanics of this episode really made much sense.

Admittedly I've given up on rationality for this show. It doesn't make sense how Haruka was able to recite the entire rail line which she hadn't had prior knowledge of, nor did it make sense that Sakurai and the food dude were running around at the station carrying people without putting on raincoats themselves. And why smartass adult would push a working mini-train out onto the tracks before telling them that the battery needs to be replaced before they can use it? Don't you do that shit BEFORE you push the train out? Lame shit like this really gets on my nerves.

That said, the fanservice was even worse. What the hell was with Haruka suffocating Takeyama with those pillows of hers? HE's sitting on a bike contraption, how the hell would he be thrown against the side of the train like that? The bike would have broke and been twisted up if that had happened, either that or their clothes would have been ripped.

I'm pretty much done with taking this anime seriously, but for gods sake at least make it believable... I'm just in it for the harem now. Not even the info dump about the trains is getting through to me anymore, specially when they follow it up with Sakurai ripping up her dress for the fans.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 24, 2014 9:52 AM
Apr 2012
Best episode yet, well joint with the beach episode. Any drama was kinda swept aside, leave it for another time, at least Noa knows that Takayama wants to be a train driver so shes caught up a bit with the other girls and Iwaizumi. The train action was just superb, seriously 110% fantastic. That Sakurai and Iwaizumi strength! It's following on into the next episode which is great as well, makes a change from the relatively episodic nature. 11/10 episode, actually cannot fault in any area.
Aug 24, 2014 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
NOO!! Not enough logic to question in this episode!

Okay, it's just those two things...

1- The harem drama. We ended last week with a cliffhanger and we were expecting a conflict between. This episode starts like nothing happened. So no interrogation with Takayama? No attempts to explain what's going on? That was weak.

2- An organ needs to delivered. In other words it's an emergency... and the best option they have is a train cart that moves by the power of bicycles?!! Don't they have "real" emergency carts for situations like these?!!
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Aug 24, 2014 1:35 PM

Nov 2010
More focus on the rails this time
to be continued
Aug 25, 2014 12:29 AM

Oct 2012
that fan service of aoi

" I knew these clothes weren't for me.:

well shit woman looks wont get the MC to fall for you. Personality will.

off topic i can't believe im saying this but rail wars is ending up better than glasslip every ep. even though it has fan service you learn alot about trains and team work together.

what havee we learned about glasslip?

ABSOULTELY NOTHING
Aug 25, 2014 5:24 AM

Oct 2013
this show is comprised of takayama being fallen onto by koumi and sakurai
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 25, 2014 6:06 AM

Apr 2011
How on Earth did those two fall for Takayama when there was a much better guy around? That being said, I'm fucking done with this show. Even Glasslip is better than this and that one spews shit like no tomorrow.
Aug 25, 2014 8:30 AM

Jan 2013
Why am I still watching this
Aug 25, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2014
I don't know what this anime is trying to achieve. It has no direction at all. Not even the harem aspect is going anywhere.

I am definitely dropping this.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

181 by KanthorFehga »»
Jan 30, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

75 by 424jersey106 »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

99 by Raizel »»
Jan 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

68 by ColdBisquiT »»
Dec 28, 2021 5:12 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

102 by Apakabar »»
Dec 3, 2021 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.