Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Zankyou no Terror Episode 7 Discussion


#1
Aug 21, 2014 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 115406
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is interesting. It seems like Nine and Twelfth are running through the cameras but with a bit of blind spots. The episode was pretty intense overall with the mind games and chess references.

Lisa also plays a role as well. Very expected though as she goes to Area 17B. I like how they were able to checkmate Five briefly or at least at this stage. That was a close one though. I like how they were able to save Lisa before that plane went BOOM.

Hence, Five's rape curious face at the end:


I hope Lisa realizes what she's got herself into this time.
Modified by Stark700, Aug 21, 2014 10:03 AM
 
#2
Aug 21, 2014 9:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 48
That was an intense episode
 
#3
Aug 21, 2014 10:12 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
hm...i think she was using the Queen's gambit during the chess match....superb episode
 
#4
Aug 21, 2014 10:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 10990
Intense stuff. Still don't get how they're allowing Five to do all this shit <_< It's ridiculous that she has this much authority.
 
#5
Aug 21, 2014 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2811
Oh wow this bitch Five is fkin nuts and im loving her character!
very intense episode to the very end.

and please stop speaking english please ^^
 
#6
Aug 21, 2014 10:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 422
"You should have sacrificed your queen" -Nine to Twelve in episode 4.

These words are foreshadowing the consequences Nine and Twelve must face because they now BOTH decided to make Lisa an accomplice. Five will surely make Nine and Twelve regret letting Lisa on board, but I'm not looking forward to it :(

Just your typical cat-and-mouse chase with a "just in the nick of time" resolution. Nonetheless an intense episode.

The only thing that bothered me was the lack of attention to the chess game. For anyone who's not familiar with chess, it literally seems like they are just spouting out moves. I thought there would be a greater meaning and reason to playing chess (of all games) in an airport, besides determining the location of the bomb, but the chess and the bombing didn't go too well in my opinion.
 
#7
Aug 21, 2014 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 887
That was great!
I'm really interested how will things be after that explosion. Five's character is awesome.
 
#8
Aug 21, 2014 10:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 887
Oh dear, my ears weren't prepared for this again.

This was very intense, best episode so far. The execution was gorgeous.

I liked how Twelve managed to interfere with the chess game that Five set up. Lisa finally managed to prove some worth. She was awkward setting up the distraction with those flares though.

Five was pinned down by Nine, but not for long. Damn that Clarence for capturing Lisa and placing her on jet JA69AG.

Five probably got Shibasaki's number in one of those files he managed to snag from the police. The way they cooperated was very convenient though. Shibasaki's determination is stronger than ever. He even brute-forced his way up to the ATC tower and managed to put an end to Five's merciless plan.

In the end, the passengers waiting at Gate 106 managed to avoid getting bombed, along with Lisa.

Five didn't completely lose though, not with Lisa's student ID in her possession.
Modified by Resident, Aug 21, 2014 10:46 AM
 
#9
Aug 21, 2014 10:40 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 7106
Man that was intense. Lisa already getting herself into trouble, but saved by the guys.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1596
Such good play by Twelve, Nine and Lisa. Best episode so far. They finished everything under five minutes lol, I thought the airplane was going to crash into the airport.

Five is a pro too. But everytime she talks in English, I tried not to laugh lol. Lisa is going to be in trouble after this, so does Shibazaki detective.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 456
Oh shit, realized if Five has Lisa's student id, won't take much to look in her back story and then tell her mom, and then pyscho shit goes down.

Four more episodes remain and I don't know where they'll go from here on out.

The tension was high. The chess moves I think weren't hard but the way they threw them out, find it hard to figure out. Maybe if I played it often.

Okay, now we have to wait for that new teaser trailer for the next episode. I don't expect happiness no longer.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2128
I would have wanted Lisa to be perfect and that's not going to happen, but I still like her being here as she can make things unpredictable (I hope so).

Shibazaki is in deep troubles. ><
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 964
Check mate!

Damn that was an intense episode. Then chess was well just a normal chess game. Thought it would have meaning to it, but nevertheless it's was still great. I called it with Lisa being a distraction just didn't think should would be making one. Loved how Nine and Twelve got Five with the help of Lisa. The second half was so unexpected imo. Really thought Nine was going to leave Lisa behind. Shibazaki came through. But now Five has Lisa ID. I wonder how things are going tho go from here.

5/5!
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 1144
This episode was freaking awesome the chess game reminded me a bit of NGNL.
Five used Lisa, uh? Didn't think they would catch her so fast. Nine is a genius and used the police to save everyone and lisa from the explosion.
Looking forward to the next episode, now that Five knows who Lisa is.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 411
This is really good! Lisa did her part but got discovered by Five immediately.

Nine collaborated with Shibazaki was great. Five can do anything just to let her plan succeed. Shibazaki would definitely get a sanction or punishment after what he did.

Lisa will be hunted by Five. How will they react after this incident?
Modified by Mizeteo, Aug 21, 2014 11:02 AM
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 456
Antearion said:
Check mate!

Damn that was an intense episode. Then chess was well just a normal chess game. Thought it would have meaning to it, but nevertheless it's was still great. I called it with Lisa being a distraction just didn't think should would be making one. Loved how Nine and Twelve got Five with the help of Lisa. The second half was so unexpected imo. Really thought Nine was going to leave Lisa behind. Shibazaki came through. But now Five has Lisa ID. I wonder how things are going tho go from here.

5/5!


Nine looked ready to say RIP and move on but the way Twelve looked at him showed he cared without the single use of dialogue. I liked that. No, come on, we have to save her Nine, we can't leave her like that!

Just expression, pain and anger, all that was needed to convey the emotions
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2543
Noooo...................she got her ID Q A Q

BUT JESUS!! What a fabulous episode!!! <3 I love Lisa , rooting for her

Twelve and Lisa are just the cutuest!!! Q////Q

LOVE THIS TRIO!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
hi
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 377
So much pathos in this episode, Five is gonna be kicked in the ass
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 175
What an intense episode.

I'm a little concerned of how they're going to tie up the story and have satisfactory character development with four episodes left, I hope they don't end up just rushing the ending.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1394
Good episode, glad to see Lisa getting more involved with them now, i like seeing them work together ^-^. Was cute when Lisa jumped down from the plane into Twelve though. I don't really like Five's English it kinda feels unnatural and awkward, but now Five has Lisa's ID, can't wait to see what happens now.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 461
Best episode yet. Oh damn should of let that Id there. Sphinx and police cooperating. Felt I was watching an action movie than an anime. Five is cruel but a badass.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 77
At times like this I wish main characters didn't have plot armor. They're really going to regret not letting Lisa die, now five has an even bigger advantage over them. Gonna say it's safe to say both nine and twelve are going to die at the end of this.
 
Aug 21, 2014 10:59 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 456
I was going to suggest when the hell did Lisa drop her ID

Then I realized that Clarence confiscated everything in her bag and her ID must have been there. Now, I sense Shibazaki fired and not even in the archives anymore.

Lisa will be hunted.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:00 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 964
BRK25 said:
Antearion said:
Check mate!

Damn that was an intense episode. Then chess was well just a normal chess game. Thought it would have meaning to it, but nevertheless it's was still great. I called it with Lisa being a distraction just didn't think should would be making one. Loved how Nine and Twelve got Five with the help of Lisa. The second half was so unexpected imo. Really thought Nine was going to leave Lisa behind. Shibazaki came through. But now Five has Lisa ID. I wonder how things are going tho go from here.

5/5!


Nine looked ready to say RIP and move on but the way Twelve looked at him showed he cared without the single use of dialogue. I liked that. No, come on, we have to save her Nine, we can't leave her like that!

Just expression, pain and anger, all that was needed to convey the emotions


I was really happy that Twelve showed so much emotion with just a single look. I think he really cares for Lisa. He might like her. I'm hoping Nine starts showing some even a little more care towards Lisa. Cause he really was bout to let her blow up.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 84
This episode is as good as the first two but up til now you can't help but think that Five is a useless addition, we know nothing about her and why she wants to stop Twelve and Nine, I really hope the following episodes really shed some light on that.

It also reminds me of Death Note because of the copycat issue and the fact that they need to cooperate with the main antagonist investigator.

Please give the VA of Five some extra English lessons. I mean it can sound Asian but not this bad...
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Lisa's got to watch out now. Possible school visit by Five is imminent.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 12
Everytime I hear five speaking english I just hate here more ... is that intentional :p
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 90
Overall it was a gripping episode but god damn it, how are the people under Five's orders willing to do this shit?
They're like "Oh yeah, let's kill a bunch of people to put the blame on those Sphinx kids. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Human lives, eh? Pssh...who needs 'em anyway."
I guess they're just really evil motherfuckers themselves.
Not to mention after her plan was found out by Shibazaki, you'd think they'd arrest her and her underlings for purposefully endangering people's lives but nooo... =D
Oh well...

PS: That English though! Pure comedy. xD
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 41
Wow, Twelve sure likes Lisa.
I don't know why I can't still warm up to her character.
Awesome episode though. Five's crazy look at the end gave me chills.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 422
Cazzoe said:
What an intense episode.

I'm a little concerned of how they're going to tie up the story and have satisfactory character development with four episodes left, I hope they don't end up just rushing the ending.


I agree. ZnT has so many things to take care of in just four episodes:

1) the final fight between Five and the Sphinxes
2) exploration of Rising Peace Academy and what they did. And whether it was truly necessary for Nine and Twelve to go to such lengths to expose this organization.
3) Shibasaki's past (his family background) and his development. Right now he's still just a detective that will do anything to find out the truth. There's nothing else to his character.
4) the Sphinxes' past and development. Lisa is the only one that has changed and has been developed somewhat. Nine and Twelve show that they are more human than first portrayed, but that's not enough. We also don't know much about the two's past yet, either.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4061
Damn this episode.
Lisa participated on their plan and then she was used to lure then.
Can't wait to see the next épisodes. Five has something planed.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 866
Ah another great episode. Only four of them left. I can't wait to see how it will play out to the end.

I am not sad that the anime will end in four episodes though, well as long as it will keep it's level till the end and we will have an ending that will A)explain everything there is to explain B) be awesome.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5252
There are so many native English speakers in Japan.. why are they using engrish instead of just hiring a few people to read some lines. Normally it isn't an issue because engrish is used sparingly but they have been two very lengthy scenes with it back to back, so what the hell man.

I also like how no one finds it odd they are putting these symbols all over the airport... and the way she found Lisa was ridiculous and convenient at best, why does it look odd that LISA is running away from a fire? So many other people did as well. Unless she's psychic or something. Again I mention, NO ONE HAS AN ISSUE with the shit going down in this airport? Not even the the Japanese government? She was literally going to bomb the terminal for their largest airport FFS.

Like I also mentioned last week, why didn't she just capture them when they were in the terminal? She even orders the dudes to capture twelve when he starts avoiding cameras.. what was the end game here? It was so fucking stupid. People shit on other shows for having cartoon villains like akame but this show.. I think she is worse than any villain out of there so far.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 959
Great ep. It looks like Nine and Twelve got out of that just barely. Though it looks like Five is still considering this a draw and will be going after them. Well most likely will be Lisa now since she did say that she is their weakness now.

Sent with Mal Updater
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 221
I hate five.. The whole character is repulsive to look at or listen..

But she fits so well in that role.. A role of a crazy bitch that is..

Good episode overall, cant wait to see how she dies.. :D
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 887
pakoko said:
Cazzoe said:
What an intense episode.

I'm a little concerned of how they're going to tie up the story and have satisfactory character development with four episodes left, I hope they don't end up just rushing the ending.


I agree. ZnT has so many things to take care of in just four episodes:

1) the final fight between Five and the Sphinxes
2) exploration of Rising Peace Academy and what they did. And whether it was truly necessary for Nine and Twelve to go to such lengths to expose this organization.
3) Shibasaki's past (his family background) and his development. Right now he's still just a detective that will do anything to find out the truth. There's nothing else to his character.
4) the Sphinxes' past and development. Lisa is the only one that has changed and has been developed somewhat. Nine and Twelve show that they are more human than first portrayed, but that's not enough. We also don't know much about the two's past yet, either.


This has been bugging me from the very start. The premise of this anime is definitely suited for two cours. Has it been confirmed that it will be only one cour?
Because I really want this to be either split cour or have a second season in store for the future.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 485
I wan't to know where Five got her great authority. I like how creepy she is.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 115406
-Resident- said:
Has it been confirmed that it will be only one cour?
Because I really want this to be either split cour or have a second season in store for the future.


I was also worried about characterization so they might rush some things in the next few episodes. It's confirmed as 1 cour though and given Noitamina's standards, it mostly likely will be because of the TV schedule they announced a few months ago.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:45 AM
Maki's arms

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8868
While I think Five is too ridiculous and over the top for a tense thriller series like this one, I suppose she makes an antagonist that you can really hate. Her face when Nine put a gun to her head was priceless. ONly mistake was not firing it.

Twelve's affection for Lisa is going to cost those guys dearly in the upcoming episodes.

The direction in this ep was brilliant. Now if they just keep folks from babbling in Engrish all will be well.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

 
Aug 21, 2014 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 97
xEWEx said:
I wan't to know where Five got her great authority. I like how creepy she is.

I assume high ups of both the Japanese and American governments are involved with Rising Peace Academy and basically let her do what she wants to stop Nine and Twelve
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 27
I would have found the episode better if there weren't so many nonsense things, it's kind of a realistic anime & yet they do lots of unrealistic things.
But it was enjoyable, the suspense, action, music & characters. Twelve catching Lisa again was cute, I can't imagine Nine doing that asdfghjk
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 456
skudoops said:
There are so many native English speakers in Japan.. why are they using engrish instead of just hiring a few people to read some lines. Normally it isn't an issue because engrish is used sparingly but they have been two very lengthy scenes with it back to back, so what the hell man.

I also like how no one finds it odd they are putting these symbols all over the airport... and the way she found Lisa was ridiculous and convenient at best, why does it look odd that LISA is running away from a fire? So many other people did as well. Unless she's psychic or something. Again I mention, NO ONE HAS AN ISSUE with the shit going down in this airport? Not even the the Japanese government? She was literally going to bomb the terminal for their largest airport FFS.

Like I also mentioned last week, why didn't she just capture them when they were in the terminal? She even orders the dudes to capture twelve when he starts avoiding cameras.. what was the end game here? It was so fucking stupid. People shit on other shows for having cartoon villains like akame but this show.. I think she is worse than any villain out of there so far.


Guess they'd like to play native with fellow Meguri Han. May I add that no matter how long you stay with a country, it'd be hard to pick up on the language strongly. I already gave an example of my parents who despite living in America for 20+ years, they still struggle to speak it and they work in jobs where people speak english so I don't want to hear it. It's a difficult challenge and she's from Japan while everyone else is from America. I don't see the dilemma of the Engrish. Maybe you expect too much or a perfect way of speaking but if I can understand, they are doing a fine job.

Um, maybe cause Lisa kept running from the fire alarm spot instead of slowing down, she bumped into everyone without understanding her purpose. i do expect it to be weird but maybe she's far from the site and was still showing scared symptoms. Usually someone would calm down and head elsewhere. Or the fact she might have been heading to a specific location specifically made for Sphinx.

Now the capture thing, that I can't discuss with. We don't know, like most of the characters themselves. The only thing I can suggest is that there's an end ame and she spoke with Nine, explaining that he knows why she's doing this. If it's for revenge, to mess with their plans, or a game or some unknown reasons, we don't know. We'd have to wait. Or I can wait, you look ready to drop the show. I'm seeing it to the end, even if it pulls a Neon Genesis on me.

I shot on NGNL cause the characters are invincible.
SAO for the same reason.
Akame I hadn't watched and jduging by the ratings, nothing worth standing out.

I still believe Five might have something to appeal or give a reason for her psycho behavior but we got four episodes till it happens.

As for why they would risk hundreds of innocent people, think about getting international help from other nations to stop them and crack down on these terrorists. Look at 9/11 and also take note of other moments where someone has to die to have a greater purpose.

Julius Caesar, Marc Anthony, Brutus, Cassius, and Jesus says hi. That's my assumption, not fact.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 887
Stark700 said:
-Resident- said:
Has it been confirmed that it will be only one cour?
Because I really want this to be either split cour or have a second season in store for the future.


I was also worried about characterization so they might rush some things in the next few episodes. It's confirmed as 1 cour though and given Noitamina's standards, it mostly likely will be because of the TV schedule they announced a few months ago.


That's extremely dissapointing. Sad to see this much potential go to waste. It's not determined yet, but there's only so much you can do with just 4 episodes...
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 184
Five is such a bitch!! It has been a long time since I had this urge to punch my fist through the monitor because of a character...
But pretty exciting episode, nonetheless.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 401
Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I really wonder how the hell Five even got into NEST.

Lisa is in DEEEEEEP SHIT! hooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
She gatsta remind herself that she the one who wanted it! But she got through this much... hahahaha, it's an adrenaline rush for her. Scary.. yet exciting.

That was quite a save! Hahaha, Shibazaki was totally used! But he's gonna get the drift that Sphinx ain't after killin people. They're usin extremist tactics to send a message.
But honestly, Five.. what is she after? Is it purely a game? I have a feelin that the explosion at that institution as a kid was her doing.

ooo, but Five is angry now. I totally wanna know how Shibazaki's gonna handle the internal matters. A phone call from the terrorist isn't a cool thing to reveal, given that it can backfire at him with Five's strategies. He's back in the internal institutional politics.

God, they REALLY should've invested in a better English speaking person.. Or just have two people voicing Five. That Engrish... wtf. They're makin the effort to use English and subtitle it officially.. they might as well have gotten an American to voice just the English parts, or given the seiyuu better training!! Pfft. Or effin REDID the recording! It just kills Five's character.
_____ _ _ ______


Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 456
I'm expecting one, long winding back story and revealing the whole back story and ideas of these characters, their sufferings and problems. Complete with Lisa and Shibzaki's.

A lot can happen in four episodes. Look at Cowboy Bebop. :)
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 422
-Resident- said:
Stark700 said:


I was also worried about characterization so they might rush some things in the next few episodes. It's confirmed as 1 cour though and given Noitamina's standards, it mostly likely will be because of the TV schedule they announced a few months ago.


That's extremely dissapointing. Sad to see this much potential go to waste. It's not determined yet, but there's only so much you can do with just 4 episodes...


Haha thanks Stark. But yeah I'm definitely with you, Resident. I'd at least appreciate news of a movie follow-up, but we don't even get that =/ I think if anything the show will sacrifice a little bit of the character development to finish strong with the story.
 
Aug 21, 2014 11:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 456
pakoko said:
-Resident- said:


That's extremely dissapointing. Sad to see this much potential go to waste. It's not determined yet, but there's only so much you can do with just 4 episodes...


Haha thanks Stark. But yeah I'm definitely with you, Resident. I'd at least appreciate news of a movie follow-up, but we don't even get that =/ I think if anything the show will sacrifice a little bit of the character development to finish strong with the story.


This. Even with some well wished character development, I'd like the story to wrap up and not have continuations or else it'd die.

I want plot resolution. And maybe we can get an OVA. MAYBE.
 
Aug 21, 2014 12:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 887
BRK25 said:
pakoko said:


Haha thanks Stark. But yeah I'm definitely with you, Resident. I'd at least appreciate news of a movie follow-up, but we don't even get that =/ I think if anything the show will sacrifice a little bit of the character development to finish strong with the story.


This. Even with some well wished character development, I'd like the story to wrap up and not have continuations or else it'd die.

I want plot resolution. And maybe we can get an OVA. MAYBE.



We can only hope for extra content at this point. Despite all of that, I'd be happy with a complete wrap-up myself. That would be a much better route than leaving it to the side to be milked in the future. Because we all know the almost inevitable curse of follow ups/sequels.
 
Aug 21, 2014 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 958
fantastic episode. it was intense and had me at the edge of the seat.

i'm not a fan of five but there's no doubt that she makes things a lot more interesting. she's completely merciless. i guess because five stayed at that government facility she's lost most of her humanity while nine and twelve have retained some of theirs by escaping the facility.

i expected nine and shibasaki to work together eventually but that was still really interesting to watch. now shibasaki has been given even more clues as to what sphinx's intentions are. he now knows that sphinx don't want to kill people but want to send a message. shibasaki was great at handling five's antics.

twelve has feelings for lisa without a doubt. his reaction to realizing that nine wasn't planning on saving lisa was brilliant. but i'm glad that nine realized his fault and immediately thought of a plan b. one of the biggest cliches that could've happened was intragroup fighting because of lisa but it was a relief that that wasn't the case.

i feel bad for lisa now. she's been caught but that would mean that nine and twelve as well since they go to the same school
 
Top
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »