Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sasameki Koto Episode 3 Discussion

Sep 26, 2015 8:12 AM

tehnominator said:
Trust me, if you read the manga, the whole issue about Sumi quitting karate because it's not cute is very rage-worthy, since the manga plays up more on the issue of Sumi trying to be "cute" and not violent.

The anime seems more romantic to me. The romance in the manga makes me want to kick things. Manga is ten times funnier though.

OMG, if it's true, than I'm more than glad that they made this series in this way, I'm really really glad.
The last thing which I want is shitty comedy.
There is tooooooo much yuri comedies.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Oct 15, 2015 5:56 PM

I actually don't like kazama that much. The fact that she's got a lil obsessed with her first kiss to the point of practicing it with a skeleton >.<

"But I was too tired to think.
I remember wanting to become a stone.
A stone that doesn’t feel pain. Or sorrow."

Oct 22, 2016 3:46 PM

The kiss scene with the mask was funny and sweet. The mask is similar ( if not the same ) to one mask Yuki Nagato bought during Endless Eight.

Can't really blame Ushio, if Sumika is beating around the bush all the time.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I don't think about breasts all the time. Only 30 minutes a day. - Aoyama

Jul 29, 2017 10:38 AM

While Kazama has acted like kind of an oblivious, spoiled brat so far, she doesn't completely ignore Sumika, she does care about her well being. Her little "gift" in this episode comes from a good place, even if the airhead is dead wrong about the reasons behind Sumika's frustration.

It's always fun to see Sumika lose her cool. I was a bit conflicted about the anime's interpretation of her, but she's growing on me very quickly.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]