Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 19, 2012 9:18 PM

Feb 2012
Nice now that Battler got finally Beatrice to understand that he willl acknowledge her if she could become great witch and that means I guess resurrecting people and fighting against evil.

Too bad finally Beatrice was resurrecting Shannon to George so they could be happy and live their life. it just happens that EvaBeatrice is going to ruin everything again.

I like more normal Beatrice and not that Eva one.

Looks like Eva lost her mind to darkness. And that's why Jessica got hurt. I mean she cannot see anymore that's sad :(

Also that doctor he was just doing everything he could to save Jessica. Like haven't Jessica suffered so much already because she lost her parents too.

I agree next time we hopefully see Beatrice vs EvaBeatrice and definitely wanna see Kanon in action too.

Battler had girl who he supposed to protect? Who is this Ange? I guess next episodes also going to reveal more about her.
Jan 30, 2019 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
Battler sees George and Shannon are dead, and all he does is just sit down.
Dec 17, 2019 7:35 PM

Jun 2019
Beatrice went from cool psycho chick to cry baby so fast I can't even comprehend. I would just drop the show right here, but damn, I wanna see the ending! I mean damn girl you could've taken your time with your " Oh, I was wrong, feelings are important please love me Battler " transition. In one episode its " BOOM I wanna be loved bitches! I'm good now! I'm gonna cry for every injustice in the world! " I mean you were torturing and dismembering people 2 episodes ago woman! Damn, I'm angry.
Edit From The Future

CalecDec 18, 2019 2:09 PM
May 4, 2020 4:26 AM

Apr 2019
I'm not sure what am I watching, at this point. We started of with a cruel witch whose sole purpose seemed not to murder people but butcher them. And now, just because a human slapped her in the face, she behaves like a lost princess who knows not what to do.
And for someone who shows know mercy to those who don't respect her, all Beatrice did to Battler for literally slapping her in the face in front of her servant was cry?? Seriously?!
Even the reason why this "game" started has gone off-track. Even though Battler has acknowledged the existence of witches, which was the main motive of this game initially, it continues for who knows what reason.
Till this episode, I can conclude this is one of the worst animes I've watched with the horror and psychological genre. It should instead be comedy.
Rem is best girl
Jun 27, 2022 12:52 AM
May 2022
What an emotional rollercoaster this episode is. I'm loving Beato now, and her efforts to be a good witch completely redeemed her character for me. Meanwhile, Eva-Beatrice takes Maria's place as my most hated, Shannon and George finally had their miraculous meeting once again, and she just had to shatter it. Krauss also had some character exploration before he and Natsuhi also got offed. I hope Beato succeeds in her next plans and I hope she regains her title.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What is this and why do people say this is a sequel to Higurashi?

Asudox - Nov 26, 2023

12 by miblan »»
Jan 18, 5:07 AM

» Googled a bit Umineko... A lot of people want another adaptation.

Uburero - Dec 9, 2023

6 by miblan »»
Jan 9, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Trineas - Jul 1, 2009

348 by Asudox »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Dec 22, 2009

665 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 25, 2009

125 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.