Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 25, 2016 10:02 PM

Feb 2015
yoshi fretting over telling her friend is beyond stupid.

"You like him too? THEN SCREW YOU!"

i mean seriously, it's kou's choice in the end anyway....

and no matter what the show presents, yoshi is a freaking ugly girl...
Jul 6, 2016 11:50 PM

Feb 2013
She should really tell Yuuri and get it over with.
Aug 13, 2016 11:33 PM

Feb 2016
Damn it. First I shipped Futaba and Kou. Now those flashbacks of how sweet Yuuri is makes me want to ship her and Kou. Damn it!! I can't decide :/
Jul 10, 2017 1:15 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I hope she will tell it next ep, its getting annoying even if I can really understand her situation :/

Jan 6, 2018 10:33 PM
Nov 2015
The indirect kiss scene and the joke about the smell of Futaba's shampoo was so cute. Seems like there's a flashback when Futaba was still in middle school. It's quite sad that girls were backstabbing her just like Yuuri. Can't really blame Yumi-chan for sliding away, but probably she shouldn't believe on rumors right away. It's sad to see Futaba losing Yuuri because she was caught in a wrong timing hence causing Yumi-chan to misunderstand the fact that Futaba was only asking the guy the whereabouts of Kou. Glad they met each other again and made up with each other again.

Can't really blame Yuuri too for falling in love with Kou. She's really a good and caring friend to Futaba. I do think it's the best to tell the truth. I hope that their friendship won't get ruined just like what happened before to Yumi-chan. That window jump scene of Kou and Futaba was really funny.

Mar 30, 2019 2:37 AM

Aug 2017
Time to drop Yuuri. Futaba is a beauty. There is no contest between the two.

Love Futaba's hair. Most anime girls don't have detailed hair like that.
Feb 21, 2020 9:34 AM

May 2015
I wish the anime would focus only on the relationship between Kou and Futaba, why bring the third person into it, they have enough complications to go through as it is. With Yuuri in the mix, it's just to feel sorry for her or be annoyed. Either way, a waste of time.
Mar 31, 2020 1:52 AM

Aug 2018
FuzzyPaanda said:
The indirect kiss scene and the joke about the smell of Futaba's shampoo was so cute. Seems like there's a flashback when Futaba was still in middle school. It's quite sad that girls were backstabbing her just like Yuuri. Can't really blame Yumi-chan for sliding away, but probably she shouldn't believe on rumors right away. It's sad to see Futaba losing Yuuri because she was caught in a wrong timing hence causing Yumi-chan to misunderstand the fact that Futaba was only asking the guy the whereabouts of Kou. Glad they met each other again and made up with each other again.

Can't really blame Yuuri too for falling in love with Kou. She's really a good and caring friend to Futaba. I do think it's the best to tell the truth. I hope that their friendship won't get ruined just like what happened before to Yumi-chan. That window jump scene of Kou and Futaba was really funny.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW they are so cutee
Sep 20, 2021 11:37 PM

Feb 2019
Futaba should realise there's something different between Yumi and Yuuri. Yumi assumed on her own without confirming with Futaba that Futaba had feelings for Naitou, when obviously that wasn't true. Even when they met again, Yumi still thought so. She just went ahead and assumed it was true, never even bothering to confirm. I feel Yuuri is definitely a different type of person, and a much better one. It's good that Yumi apologised, but it's just as good that the friendship ended, because Futaba deserves a better friend than that.

Based on the preview, I don't think their friendship will end. Yuuri's just too sweet for that. She's even worried she did something that offended Futaba.

The Kou and Futaba moments in this episode were really cute!
Jan 28, 2022 5:38 PM

Aug 2019
Don’t worry Futaba!! I’m sure Yuuri will understand

Hopefully
Nov 3, 2022 12:25 AM

May 2020
This whole drama around Futaba and Makita's "friendship" making me feel dizzy.

An entire episode of Futaba's endless monolouge, but she's still indecisive.. who's even surprised though.
Feb 6, 2023 11:45 AM
Feb 2021
Yep, things sure happened! Many things made me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, and many things made me bruh c'maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Makita is best girl btw.
Feb 21, 2023 8:59 PM

Jan 2021
This whole episode is just about Futaba's anxiety, doubt and indecision. Although I don't really like this kind of conflict, I think it's okay because liking the same person as our best friend is normal. But in this episode, from the beginning to the end, Futaba was still filled with doubts, she thought "I might lose a precious friend" isn't that the same as her only thinking about herself? She just didn't want to lose both of them, without thinking whether her actions would hurt others or not. Yuuri obviously didn't know Futaba liked Kou, it wasn't her fault if she told Futaba about her admiration and love for Kou, and Futaba distancing herself from Yuuri made her confused and think she had made a mistake towards Futaba...

Really... Ao Haru Ride is much more annoying than I thought. If Futaba still hasn't told Yuuri in the next episode, I might drop this. I'm afraid I'll get hypertension for real.

Aug 26, 2023 8:39 PM

Nov 2012
Oof, I felt this one. I got ghosted by a friend suddenly when I was a teen too - it can mess your trust up pretty bad. It took me a while to accept that choosing not to talk it out was THEIR failure, not mine.
Sep 14, 2023 5:50 PM

Jan 2022
This episode was such a waste of time. Ugh Fubata is pissing me off. Fubata and Yuuri don't really hang out like friends or do stuff together so why is Fubata so worked up over nothing? I'm so freaking frustrated right now >:( also hilarious that Yuuri invited her to get more bread even though she bought too much of it during lunch. Kou is a simp <3 he noticed her shampoo scent changed
This never updates so that's cool
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

296 by Kotori-chama »»
Apr 13, 8:47 AM

» Season 2?

Roni1703 - Apr 3

27 by v4lerria_a »»
Apr 5, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

377 by Fenyy »»
Feb 23, 1:25 PM

» What do you think of the anime?

7ohan - Nov 11, 2023

24 by earthborn »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2014

156 by n0t_4dy »»
Oct 30, 2023 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.