Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2014 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
1. Character Limits
Each person is only allowed 2 Characters. This is to accommodate people who wish to pair up with others, and those who don't. If you do wish to work with another player to form a pair, inform the Creator or an Admin.

2. No God-Modding or All Powerful
This simply makes roleplays boring and not fun. "Boom! I blow you up. You die. You outta the roleplay! n00b!" Now, that isn't so fun, is it? If you ever encounter anybody that seems to be abusing their power in a roleplay, report the person to one of the people in charge.

3. You may not take control of somebody's character inadvertently.
This is kind of goes hand in hand with being "all powerful," but you are not aloud to take over somebody's character without their permission.

4. Write in second/third person, not first unless you're "thinking".
Just stick to the rules, here's an example; Hyper little runt Neal thought. "Just sit down and wait. I will explain everything once the others arrive." He maintained a calm voice, though he wanted to scold the boy.

[u]5. Servants must not be made up, and you cannot use heroes who became famous after 1900/[/u]
A simple one really. You can't make up a Heroic Spirit, or base them on a character from popular fiction. They also cannot be those who became famous after the end of the 19th Century. Each Heroic Spirit is a unique existence; they are those who stood out from the others of their time by performing deeds and possessing qualities that nobody else could have. It is almost impossible for someone of the present era to become a Heroic Spirit, for the great feats of the past can now be everyday occurrences.

6. All posts need to be descriptive, in depth and good use of grammar.
Posts that do not contribute very much to the story will end up being deleted, Worthless posts are not welcome. Also, please use some grammar as it hurts some peoples eyes if you don't. Everyone must write (or attempt to write) in complete sentences with proper grammar. Meaning, no *asterisks*, use "quotes" for speech, nothing for action, and italics for thought.

[u]7. Regarding NPC's/V.I.P's[/u]
Only the Creator and Club Admins may take control of NPC/V.I.P Characters. No one else is able to, unless they are given permission first.

[u]8. Creating New Threads[/u]
Only the Creator and Club Admins are able to create new Roleplay Threads.

[u]9. Character Death[/u]
Given the nature of the club, it is likely that peoples character will die. However, You must first get permission from the Roleplayer before you can kill their character. If your character is killed, you can simply create a new one to replace them.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Servant Application

Chotgoriin - Aug 17, 2014

2 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Aug 22, 2014 2:06 PM

Sticky: » Master Application

Chotgoriin - Aug 17, 2014

0 by Chotgoriin »»
Aug 17, 2014 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.