Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2014 6:23 PM

Oct 2013
hpulley said:
Suzie said:
Well, it was good! Not my favorite arc, but it was pretty good. I'd read the novel just recently so the whole time I was like "Aww man, they skipped that really funny line!" or "They skipped this part!!" and it didn't help the viewing experience hahaha. Also, without Kanbaru's inner dialogue, I found lots of part to be more vague, and it was hard to really understand her feelings.

...I'm still giving it a solid 8... 8.5
Agreed, I read it a while ago and was re-reading it recently in anticipation and when they skip some scenes in a 2 hour show it is disappointing but that's how adaptations go... they can't put it all in the show.

Still good. As you say, not the strongest arc in the franchise but good to see and hear Kanbaru and Koyomi and of course especially Kaiki again. Digging the new hair and beard styles too LOL!

Clean end card:

Here's hoping they announce something at Comiket or perhaps on the wraparound belt on Zoku when it comes out September 19th.

where did you got this clean endcard??? i wanna this but a big one, like 1280x720
Aug 20, 2014 7:41 PM

Jul 2013
That was a fun 2 hour session. Not my favorite arc in the second season but it was still good. The adaptation was fantastic though. One of the best so far. Loved the visuals. Specifically the court filled with water to reflect Kanbaru's mom's quote in the beginning and end.

Araragi cutting Kanbaru's hair felt a bit sad in a good way.. It gave a feeling that Kanbaru's long journey is finally over. It seems like a pretty symbolic thing so far that when the girls cut their hair it means they've moved past a pretty big hurdle in their life. Watching that reminded me of when Araragi cut Hanekawa's hair. I really want all those shorts animated sometime in the future.

Sad to see that there's no extra news of future adaptions. Hopefully they give us a solid sucker punch with a new trailer of Kizu sometime soon. Final season still has another solid year+ before adaptation.

Also Araragi's siscon truly knows no bounds.
ihusmal1234Aug 20, 2014 7:59 PM
Aug 20, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2008
I am glad I watch the sub by Commie fansub since they release all 5 of them at the same time so it feel like watching a movie.

Overall,this is one of my favorite Monogatari arc. A bit sad seeing Rouka gone.I kinda like her.Really heartwarming arc. And Kanbaru finally move on with her arm.
ZapredonAug 20, 2014 8:29 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 20, 2014 8:48 PM
Jan 2014
This was great, godly visuals, Kanbaru rocks and damn I was feeling so sad near the end :(
Aug 20, 2014 9:51 PM

Nov 2012
It was sad to see Rouka ascend all so suddenly without a chance for to declare a farewell to Kanbaru.
Aug 20, 2014 9:59 PM

Jul 2013
over the top animation and art and voice acting was superb but then again those stuff don't play the major part for me to actually like a series. I still can't force myself to enjoy all those dull, boring and very long talks.

6/10
Aug 21, 2014 1:09 AM

Aug 2014
Hmm...it's weird but after seeing the basketball game at the end, well seeing Kanbaru "cheat" anyways, I kinda wish this was a VN so we could see what would happen if Rouka won haha. Would be a really fun bad end watching her pick up the pieces and the results of that. Honestly I think this is mostly because it just felt really anti-climactic...although it was setup that way thanks to Kanbaru's ruse so...anyways...

Personally my appreciation for the series goes up the more Kaiki's involved ((excluding Nise...)) but so far it's Mono 2nd>Hana>Bake>Neko>Nise. The visuals in this one were outstanding both in terms of metaphor ((the end with Araragi cutting Kanbaru's hair being compared to deflowering and then all the siscon statues...just top notch)) and just overall.

Can't wait for Kizu ((and crossing my fingers for Kaikigatari))
Aug 21, 2014 5:42 AM

Feb 2012
A lot of quotable quotes in this arc, ay? Lol! Really enjoyed this one even though my cute little Shinobu wasn't here :(

I admire the relationship Kanbaru has with Araragi, they're really close buds; more than friends, less than lovers, exactly in the right spot (not part of his harem).

Araragi needs a haircut as well. Kaiki with the beard wasn't so bad. He's become my favorite lovable villain. Araragi seriously has a huge problematic sister complex with Karen. I wonder why he likes her more than Tsukihi.

Would really want to see what happened in between Monogatari Series: Second Season and this, Hanamonogatari.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 21, 2014 5:53 AM

Dec 2012
Good stuff. Looking back and realizing how you've just watched pretty much the equivalent of an audio book while not being bored at any point is impressive.

Usual shaft shenanigans animation, top quality voice acting (Asumi Kana, really? Monogatari series really has a dream team of VA's), solid story, and Kaiki is alive! kinda saw that coming though.

I wonder what'll happen with the story from now, I'll patiently wait for more material to be animated.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Aug 21, 2014 10:10 AM
Oct 2010
I really liked it, all the themes they touched on were really well done, particularly the one dealing with absolutes. One thing remains unclear to me, and that's whether rouka was aware that she was dead or not. Personally I think kanbaru's assessment was wrong and that she did know she was dead. For instance when Rouka was leaving the court after their first 1v1 she comments how kanbaru should live a normal life and do human things that should could not have done. This was my first red flag here and when I suspected she was already dead, but doesn't that also confirm that she knew she was?

One thing that brought this up arc up for me as well was the lack of shinobu, god I hate that character. I thought I'd be completely clear of her but of course they had to throw in some stupid shots of her in the end.
GD1551Aug 21, 2014 10:51 AM
Aug 21, 2014 11:45 AM

Mar 2010
Well it's over. Sadly. Now the long wait for final season begins.

I found my new signature, though.
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Aug 21, 2014 6:53 PM

Feb 2014
Usually stories show a clash between characters and the world they live in (Don Quixote and other ones like that) or a clash between characters, their personality, beliefs...By making them clash we get to understand characters better, we can understand them and see that there is no good and evil, just different points of view and a general consensus on what's acceptable and what's not. These series manage to create great characters who "clash" with each other through dialogue, reinforced by the imagery and the music. There have been ups and downs during Bakemonogatari, but Hanamonogatari is definitely close to the best of what this series has to offer.
10/10
Aug 21, 2014 8:02 PM

May 2012
Araragi is truly a siscon master.

Well that was just amazing. The basketball match was great. Love how they made the goal come out of the water. Thought the whole water court was a great effect. Araragi see her naked now does nothing for him. He rather see his sisters. Wait what? Loved the speech he gave at the end. The ed was just great. Kind of felt something from it. Overall I thought this was great. It really shed some light on Kanbaru and who she is. Like Araragi said she was just spending her youth. Felt like great end to her long journey.

10/10. Still hoping to see Kizu & hope to see the Final Season be made in like Fall of 2015.
Aug 21, 2014 10:05 PM

Jan 2011
This series is so damn good. Suruga still my favorite character. I didn't love this installment like some of the rest. But I did really enjoy Suruga's development as an individual.

Kaiki...that man. You not dead bastard lol. Can't wait to hear more about that with the final season.

Glad all 5 episodes came out at once. Watching it in a 2 hour block was enjoyable.

8/10
Aug 21, 2014 10:29 PM

Jul 2011
I'm ashamed of myself for ever doubting Hana. I really enjoyed the ending and it was once again, another beautiful story to add on to the Monogatari Series.

Kaiki's return, Araragi's appearance and Karen ftw. :)

It's pretty hilarious how there are always these sad trolls that vote not helpful to 97% of all reviews on MAL.

9/10
Aug 22, 2014 12:18 AM

Jul 2009
welp, a nice 2hrs marathon. just like that, it's over. the monogatari series still amazes me at how rich and deep the dialogues are. how one is able to come up with each line, and how polished each script is, giving each character their own uniqueness and charm, still amazes me to this day.

9/10 for a lot of quote worthy lines and the emphasis on how there's really never a right or wrong. we should do what we want to do. we're not going to be young forever. yolo!
Aug 22, 2014 3:47 AM

May 2013
Damn! The 5 episodes felt like 10 minutes each. Something good always has a fast ending. Araragi was so mature now. Long hair. Looked kinda funny.
So Rouka was dead after all. I was shocked to know that. Not that common.
Kanbaru got her hair cut by Araragi. She looks old as new. Kanbaru will forever be the sportiest girl I know.
Aug 22, 2014 3:05 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice ending I must say, even though I'm not a huge fan of Suruga nor basket ball it was still pretty lovely in general and that service in the end surely was quite lovely! All in all another great side season of the monogatari series! I wonder what will be next if anything at all! 8/10
Aug 22, 2014 9:54 PM
Nov 2013
Watched the whole thing on Anilinkz (all give episodes were put into one movie movie format, better that way in my opinion) and I must say that this is one of my favorite arcs so far. The lack of Kanbaru in Nisemonogatari and SS made me a little sad, so I'm glad she got her time to shine. A lot of things surprised me, like Araragi with long hai. That final match between Kanbaru and Noumachi was pretty damn awesome, it reminded me of Generation of Miracles lmao. Very solid arc, 9/10 from me
Aug 23, 2014 12:26 AM

Jan 2013
Quite a lot of dialogue to get through watching it all at once.
This arc was pretty good, seeing Araragi towards the end was surprising and much needed.
Now I'm a bit confused about the timeline, seeing Kaiki alive and well.
Aug 23, 2014 1:08 AM

Dec 2010
RediceRyan said:
This arc was pretty good, seeing Araragi towards the end was surprising and much needed.

Out of all the arcs that have been adapted, this arc is the last point in the timeline. I don't know where the final six books fit in though. They might come before Hanamonogatari as well.

Anyway, I loved this arc. Very well done, lots of good quotes. Plus it was just plain suspenseful. Sure its almost entirely dialogue, but they are some of the most interesting dialogue I've ever seen. It also doesn't hurt that I'm not big on action in anime.

Numachi was an incredibly interesting character. I could sort of relate to her in some aspects. Too bad she won't be returning.

The only real lingering question is how to interpret the ED. Is it actual events, or more of a "what could have happened" thing?

Not my favorite arc, but definitely a good one! Can't wait for more in the future! (Also it was great being able to marathon the whole thing!)
Aug 23, 2014 4:21 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
No Kanbaru!! That ponytail looked fabulous on you!!

I expected to find out more about Kanbaru's mother and her past, but I suppose it's not as important as it has been implied. Kaiki is just looking out for his former crush's daughter.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 23, 2014 4:43 AM

Sep 2012
cyclone1993 said:
RediceRyan said:

Out of all the arcs that have been adapted, this arc is the last point in the timeline. I don't know where the final six books fit in though. They might come before Hanamonogatari as well.
So far Hanamonogatari is still the last one chronologically. Only Zokuowarimonogatari could be later. Tsukimonogatari, Koyomimonogatari, Owarimonogatari so far only go up to March while Hanamonogatari is in April.

But I can't wait for Final Season! It is going to be absolutely amazing! Owarimonogatari is my favorite book so far, especially the third (last) volume. I hope Zoku lives up to it.
Aug 23, 2014 6:32 AM

Mar 2010
neilviosuy said:
Read Owarimonogatari and you guys are in for a treat. The story wraps up nicely with a cool twist in the final confrontation. I won't spoil anything though.

I think Hanamonogatari is the last chronologically among the aired adaptations as well as Koyomimonogatari and the first two stories of Owarimonogatari.

The last chapter of Owarimonogatari (Ougi Dark) happens after Hanamonogatari. (Since you know who is still present in hanamonogatari)

Zokuowarimonogatari is the last book.

Correct me if I am wrong since it has been quite a while.

like a certain someone told me before, not everyone can read moonrunes.
Aug 23, 2014 7:12 AM

Sep 2012
neilviosuy said:
I think Hanamonogatari is the last chronologically among the aired adaptations as well as Koyomimonogatari and the first two stories of Owarimonogatari.

The last chapter of Owarimonogatari (Ougi Dark) happens after Hanamonogatari. (Since you know who is still present in hanamonogatari)
Correct me if I am wrong since it has been quite a while.
No, Ougi Dark takes place before Hanamonogatari. It happens after Koyomimonogatari but before Hanamonogatari, chronologically it is the second last story. And it happens right after the sixth chapter of Owarimonogatari (the 2nd chapter in the final/third book but the sixth overall).

Ougi Dark timeline spoiler:

While Hanamonogatari takes place in April, weeks later.
Aug 23, 2014 8:46 AM

Sep 2012
neilviosuy said:
...(Can you explain why Ougi is still doing his thing in Hanamonogatari?) I read the LN but I couldn't fully understand it since I don't speak the language well.
Why he is still doing his thing? I don't know what you're asking there.
Aug 23, 2014 8:57 AM

Apr 2010
2 hours well spend really enjoyed this and it was worth the wait as usually with the Monogatari series.
Still i would like to see more as usual.

It was nice to learn a bit more about Kanbaru and it was nice to see things from her perspective for ones, it's her own story and that was something that was really missing in the Monogatari series.
If anything i would like to see more of her and i would like to see more of Senjogahara of course, but for now this will do.

Seeing Kaiki with a beard was also a fresh change he wasn't his usual self he looked more friendly and kind this time.
And it's nice to see him in a different light for ones.

Ougi being a trap this time was a bit of a let down tho, prefer to see her as a girl.
But that could just be me personally.
Aug 23, 2014 4:02 PM

Jul 2014
I'll repeat myself.. In comparison to the Light Novel. How exactly far are we into the series? Will it end within another 2-3 anime adaptation or what?

Thanks in advance.
"Hi!"
Aug 23, 2014 5:26 PM

Sep 2012
Mikatarukito said:
I'll repeat myself.. In comparison to the Light Novel. How exactly far are we into the series? Will it end within another 2-3 anime adaptation or what?

Thanks in advance.
Hanamonogatari was the last arc of Second Season in the light novels to be animated. What we have left are:

Kizumonogatari

from First Season.

And:

Tsukimonogatari,
Koyomimonogatari (12 short stories),
Owarimonogatari 1 (3 arcs),
Owarimonogatari 2,
Owarimonogatari 3 (3 arcs) and
Zokuowarimonogatari

from Final Season.

Kizu was supposed to get a movie like 3 years ago... I really hope it comes out ... ever.

I hope we get Final Season animated next summer. Could be 3 cour if they do it right or 2 cour if they crush it to death.
Aug 23, 2014 5:28 PM

Jun 2013
I need more, much more...
I'm still broken from seeing Hachikuji leaving....

I need to see Araragi and Senjougahara in college...with Shinobu in the shadows...just imagine the mayhem that awaits !

There's so much more that can happen in this universe, with these characters, it would be a shame to leave it at this.
Stay Young and Watch Anime......el psy congroo
Aug 23, 2014 5:35 PM

Sep 2011
I’m surprised to see people not enjoying Hanamonogatari as much as I did (I guess just loved the amount of dialogue and very heavy characterization). Nisio Isin’s ability to tell such an emotionally-driven story in one outing really shines in this one, arguably on par with what we saw in stuff like Neko:Shiro or Otori/Koi. Kanbaru’s character reaches full maturation in the story, and while we get great moments with Kaiki and Araragi, I thought that the highlights of this arc came from the very interesting discussions of good and evil proposed by the very obstacle Kanbaru faces: her past archenemy Numachi “The Devil” Rouka.

We’re thrown with multiple concepts here (angels, devils, swamp water even), and yet through Nisio Isin’s writing they managed to tie all these seeming random nicknames and ideas together from start to finish, giving thematic significance to each and every little individual detail to make for one rich story about unfulfilled dreams and regret in a person’s life. The animators were no slouch this time around either, and much of the surreal imagery that Monogatari is known for gets pushed up and beyond even by common standards known for the studio.

Parallels were made between the self-serving mentality of Kaiki and Araragi in stark contrast to Kanbaru and Numachi’s more passionate drive in their good and evil motives. The arc really did a good job of finally distinguishing Kanbaru’s character as one of the lost and yet most virtuous protagonists in the Monogatari series and none of this could have been done without giving her some space as a lead of her own. Framing her narrative with a conflict originating from her past that she must deal with by herself, it really allowed her and Numachi to shine as one of the most memorable duos in the series; finally giving the girl her own story beyond just being a shadow in Senjougahara and Araragi’s relationship.

Some folks have theorized that the ED could be an actual flashback or an alternate “what could have been”; so far from what I could tell, I honestly felt like it was the former (a flashback). It seemed to show a forgotten history between Kanbaru and Numachi that has come to pass as time went on, especially after the two had a falling out due to Numachi’s leg injury causing a huge rift between the two (a major theme in the story is the notion of giving weight to important memories even if they were seemingly forgotten). The fact that it emphasizes her leg injury and suicide as the final segment depicting their past pretty much makes it canon at this. Love the symbolism of Kanbaru chasing after the phantom image of Numachi, thereby finally meeting each other again on the court.

This is even more tragic when you realize the kind of special relationship that Kanbaru and Numachi had lost only for the two to gain it again after such a long time. I love how the story never really indulges on the angst behind the backstory but rather it allowed the audience to recognize the sorrow experienced by the characters on their own, giving way for a much more personalized delivery that didn’t feel forced. And while we're on the subject? Yeah, I'm pretty sure they might've had something going on. There's so much yuri symbolism (the flowers, come on) that it's pretty hard to ignore and say that the two didn't remotely have any unresolved feelings for each other AT ALL (not to mention the whole play of seduction between a devil and an angel, and how it ties back into Kanbaru's homosexuality, a prevalent theme/motif for her character in of itself).

So yeah, I don’t know about anyone else, but I felt that Hanamonogatari proved to be one of the biggest surprises of Monogatari Series Second Season, and to end the second season on such a powerful and emotional note really was a pleasant surprise.
ronriFeb 18, 2015 2:35 PM
Aug 23, 2014 5:56 PM

Sep 2012
GX5000 said:
I need more, much more...
I'm still broken from seeing Hachikuji leaving....

I need to see Araragi and Senjougahara in college...with Shinobu in the shadows...just imagine the mayhem that awaits !

There's so much more that can happen in this universe, with these characters, it would be a shame to leave it at this.
Very few series make a transition from high school into university. Graduation so often forms a natural end point. A few cross it but not many.

I can't wait for Zoku next month. I may read the afterward first, hoping to see that the series is not yet over...
Aug 23, 2014 5:58 PM

Jun 2013
ronri said:
I’m surprised to see people not enjoying Hanamonogatari as much as I did...

So yeah, I don’t know about anyone else, but I felt that Hanamonogatari proved to be one of the biggest surprises of Monogatari Series Second Season, and to end the second season on such a powerful and emotional note really was a pleasant surprise.

Realize that the audience demographic for this show was rather wide...age group, nationality etc...
You just can't please everyone, and quite frankly, if they did the show wouldn't have been as good as it was.

Happy we both enjoyed it :)
Stay Young and Watch Anime......el psy congroo
Aug 23, 2014 6:02 PM

Nov 2013
Holy hell, that was beautiful. Pretty emotional.

And then the haircut came and ruined it.

I laugh at my shallowness.
Aug 24, 2014 2:55 AM

May 2014
Yeah... sorry, I don't have a martyr complex, so I don't really relate with Numachi's story. Kanbaru's problems weren't really as emphasized as I'd like, but Kaiki and Araragi made up for it.

A good braindump with a mediocre arc and unrelatable theme, it was fun but makes an incredibly moot point for me to really feel satisfied.

7/10 for the fun script and seiyuu casting, as well as Kaikiservice.
Aug 24, 2014 4:33 AM

Sep 2013
I finally understood what Kanbaru meant when she said she knew Numachi would "steal" but not "rob"- it was a pun for basketball stealing. Ha. I did that one.

Anyways, I didn't like Kanbaru at all before watching this so I was pleasantly surprised when I enjoyed it (although episode 4... ouch). That was somewhat of a theme/metaphor dump towards the end, but I guess its fine.

Does anyone else feel though that the Monogatari world is becoming incredibly lonely? Well, I guess it's always been like this even in Bakemonogatari, but it's fullfelt here knowing how many people have simply disappeared.
Aug 24, 2014 5:21 AM

May 2014
Yuschzhie said:
Does anyone else feel though that the Monogatari world is becoming incredibly lonely? Well, I guess it's always been like this even in Bakemonogatari, but it's felt here knowing how many people have simply disappeared.
The characters' perspective always excluded people with there is no dialogue with, because they might as well not exist for them(oooh, expressionism), it's always been like this. However in Bake Senjougahara, Hanekawa were recurring characters, along with Araragi always being in the picture with either of them.

Seconds season showed a bit of isolation(Otorimonogatari), but there was either Senjougahara or Shinobu to make up for it. But since Hanekawa,Senjougahara, Araragi+Shinobu have all moved on and graduated, Kanbaru is left alone from them. That's just how life is, you simply depart from your school friends be it from time or different paths of life, it's natural. So Nisio had to resort to the old friend trope in order to have Kanbaru to have an arc of her own ascension beyond Araragi/Senjougahara's shadows.
Aug 24, 2014 5:24 AM

Jun 2013
Holy.... I haven't watched anything this good in such a long time *cough*cough* second season. I really didn't like Kanbaru but this made me really appreciate her character. She tried solving it like Araragi.

This might have killed all of the summer animes for me, the greatness is on a different level.

The siscon is extreme.
Aug 25, 2014 8:07 AM

Jan 2014
I love Araragi-Kanbaru conversations...Always full of Araragi pervertedness...He may be the only character who can say that kind of things with so much confidence,and in Hanamonogatari he also manages to look mature and cool in the very same conversation...

After Araragi proved himself to be a top class lolicon in second season,now he admitted his siscon side...I would like to see Senjougahara's response to that...

Now that there is no sequel is in sight soon,i would like to be able to read novels to keep my sanity...i would pay for any english translations of the novels....Its sad that translation is stopped...
LoneWizzyAug 25, 2014 8:16 AM
Aug 25, 2014 10:43 AM

Jan 2013
Great adaption, solid 9/10 for me!
Aug 26, 2014 3:08 AM

Jan 2011
It always takes me twice as long to watch these as it should, what with the reversing and click-throughs to read the quick frame title pages, but once again it doesn't disappoint. I watched the CR version which was edited together in movie fashion. I think I might have to rewatch the individual episodes just to make sure I haven't missed anything.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 26, 2014 4:15 PM

Jun 2014
Monogatari is always impressive to me. I love just about everything about this series and Hana was no different. I got lucky that i discovered the Monogatari series just a little while ago, so i got to watch it all just before the release of Hana.
For me, the most important part of any anime is it's characters. And this series has some of the best characters ever. Like them or hate them, you really feel for them. and no matter what, they entertain you.
Hanamonogatari gets a 10/10 from me.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 26, 2014 5:49 PM

Jan 2012
I loved Hanamonogatari.
I missed Kanbaru during monogatari season 2, enjoyed seeing her a lot throughout this episode!!
Seeing things from her perpesctive was great, tbh and I can relate to her at times more than the other main characters. About running away and all, and most of advice she was given rang home to me.
All in all, great arc with great writing as usual.
9/10
Live on Kanbaru :D
Aug 26, 2014 8:41 PM

Feb 2013
Loved it! Not sure how I feel about Koyomi with long hair though..
Aug 26, 2014 11:53 PM

Oct 2013
9/10, was a great remedy for my thirst and only leaves me wanting more. I loved Kanbaru's long hair but short does suit her <3.
Aug 27, 2014 6:50 PM
Aug 27, 2014 9:16 PM

Sep 2011

Great find! Love reading stuff like these, really enhances the experience. ^_^
Aug 27, 2014 10:09 PM
Jun 2013
Anyone know when the OST will be released?
Aug 28, 2014 12:11 AM
Aug 2011
Mayoi's departure = nothing
Nadeko craziness = nothing
Hanekawa's everything = nothing
Kanbaru getting a haircut = emotions everywhere

and not because she cut it short (though I love her long hair) but because she cut it
she let go, I need to let go, we all need to let things go
Aug 28, 2014 2:47 AM

Jan 2014
parfaited said:
Mayoi's departure = nothing
Nadeko craziness = nothing
Hanekawa's everything = nothing
Kanbaru getting a haircut = emotions everywhere

and not because she cut it short (though I love her long hair) but because she cut it
she let go, I need to let go, we all need to let things go
Nope i still cry everytime i see a snail on the road :I
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanamonogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mills - Aug 16, 2014

74 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 20, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Hanamonogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

57 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 19, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Hanamonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tj_odee - Aug 19, 2014

110 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 18, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Hanamonogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

112 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 28, 6:20 PM

» Is this really the true watch order?

Patefes - Jul 16, 2022

14 by INSANELYWP »»
Aug 1, 2023 12:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.