Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 39 Discussion

Oct 19, 2009 11:02 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One more female character! Damn when will they stop xD They kill one, then introduce another one right after! But good episode overall, we get to see some spotlight on Char in the battlefield.

EDIT: Now I know it's not a new character, it's the original Gaplant pilot! But she became freaking anoying this time around though.
Modified by Veethorn, Oct 20, 2009 2:40 PM

Jan 19, 2010 5:00 PM

hasn't anyone taught these people not to shoot inside a colony?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

Aug 9, 2010 1:50 PM

Kamille has a harem now, lol~ xD

Aug 23, 2010 1:32 PM

Damn Kamille.
Your making Keitaro from Love Hina look bad!

Jun 26, 2011 9:19 AM

Imouto route: unlocked. It'll probably turn out that she isn't Kamille's little sister, but for some reason, I kind of wish she was.

Jul 28, 2011 5:35 AM

I was going to make fun of Kamille's innate ability to casually meet his enemies outside of battle. But the narrator already did so on the episode's preview. :(

Nov 27, 2011 11:56 PM

How did they trust her so easily? :\
It's so obvious that she is a liar =_=

Nov 9, 2012 3:09 PM

Rosamia is not looks like younger than Kamille but why keep calling oniichan? lol.
I guess she has already appeared in earlier episode.

May 9, 2013 9:24 AM
What I found cool in this episode was the lore/science behind the agricultural blocks. I've really been missing that sci-fi feel Zeta Gundam had during the early episodes.

Rorreta said:
How did they trust her so easily? :
It's so obvious that she is a liar =_=

It's obvious she is a liar? How is it that you know she made the excuse that Kamille is her older brother when she herself genuinely believes he is? Proof: when they depart the train, Rosamia expressed genuine shock upon seeing her "brother", Kamille.

I'm hoping she really is her long-lost sister, but what's more likely is she's been brainwashed/making Kamille the expy for her long-lost beloved brother.
Modified by TheOtherJN, May 9, 2013 3:36 PM

May 18, 2013 9:20 PM

The new girl looks like Garm but with less glamorous hair.

inan said:
what's more likely is she's been brainwashed/making Kamille the expy for her long-lost beloved brother.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Jun 20, 2013 3:47 PM
Worst One

Rosamia is a nutjob, that's all I've got to say about this episode as it was almost like a filler.

Aug 4, 2013 10:07 PM

Don't any of you recognize her? She's the cyber newtype from the early episodes. But I wonder why she thinks Kamille is her brohter..

Dec 14, 2013 7:38 PM

Lol Fa is so adorable. Yeah I knew I saw her earlier ^ Something about being scared of Colonies falling.

Jan 4, 2014 2:14 PM

Damn that Kamille... also WELL COME.
http://mikenieto.blogspot.com/ - Gaming reviews, articles, anime and figures.

Jan 9, 2014 8:38 PM

Can't be a harem without an imouto after all

Jan 20, 2014 6:32 PM

didn't even ask wat his little sister was doing all that time or wat she was doing there

Feb 5, 2014 6:22 PM

God fucking dammit Kamille! How can you be so nonchalant about a stranger calling you her brother?
At least Fa somewhat questioned the situation but Kamille was just like "she can hang around us even though she's a weird stranger lawl :D"
If I was Char I would have kicked his ass.

antipurefaith said:
didn't even ask wat his little sister was doing all that time or wat she was doing there

I know, it was so frustrating I wanted to rip my hair out.

TRI_Mike said:
Damn that Kamille... also WELL COME.

Well Come
and Cooffee

Mar 9, 2014 8:55 AM

So now there is one onii-chan model too.

Fa is still the best girl though. It's hard to beat that panty shot every time she moves in a space ship.

Mar 9, 2014 1:04 PM

HATUL said:
Don't any of you recognize her? She's the cyber newtype from the early episodes. But I wonder why she thinks Kamille is her brohter..

I thought she looked familiar! She is, it's just that her hair has gotten lighter. Proven: Cyber-Newtypes are required to have light purple hair.

But, yeah, it seems obvious that someone else implanted the idea/memory of Kamille being her brother. The only question remains is why she doesn't know Kamille is also her enemy.

Jul 8, 2014 7:38 PM

Another amazing episode!!

First off lots of old characters appeared from the first few episodes like Bask and Rosamia. I'm surprised Bask appeared pretty late in the game??

And yes Rosamia is the first female pilot Kamille fought on earth. Her chair even blew in the air as her Mobile Armor get's destroyed. I'm surprise she didn't change her name to hide her identity nor Kamille remember her as he watchers flew on the air.

So Rosamia is a possible sister!?! I think it's true since she did have a pic of her and her brother, not to mention if she was brainwash, then Kamille should have been brainwash as well.

Fa is jealous as hell though!

Damn Kamille has 6 girls now. Four, Fa, Emma, Reccoa, Sarah, and now a imouto route: Rosamia :P

Sorry Amuro, you only had 5: Matilda, Frau, Sayla, Lalah, Beltorchika.

Damn those two asshole Hizacks causing havok and putting Char under arrest. Glad those two idiots got owned by Char. Fucking idiots trying to start a war in a neutral colony.

It seems it's by chance that they found Haman Karn and Mineva.

Why do i feel sad that Char got arrested? Also shouldn't they know that Quattro is Char due to his speech a few days ago??!?!

Then again Bright did say it wasn't broadcast official and instead people made some bootleg copies for distribution. So not everyone knew about the speech.

Can't wait for the next episode!! Only 11 left!

Dec 6, 2014 6:59 PM

cupc said:
So now there is one onii-chan model too.

Fa is still the best girl though. It's hard to beat that panty shot every time she moves in a space ship.

And we even saw her naked too. I hope Ms fanservice don't die.

Jun 4, 2015 1:54 PM

You know Kamille, you should just give up being a mecha pilot and go to a harem anime.

May 1, 2016 11:50 PM

A new spying plot so late in the show? Sad time management.
Camille letting Rosamia hang out with them is fine, what is not is to take her to the ÆUG without thinking about it. Let's hope Emma will watch her carefully.
It's very useful to have a spy who believes her own lies.

But we got a glimpse of Bask reentering the game at last, poor Mineva and (probably despicable) Miss Karn whose lack of presence I was complaining about. (by the way, why Karn? Kahn sounds better)

Looks like Jamitov wanted to take control of a colony so badly because the little boy wished to have his own solar ray colony weapon.

4/5, just because of the Axis presence.

Who is this greenish blue-haired girl in the new ending?
Modified by Rei366, May 1, 2016 11:54 PM

Nov 30, 2016 7:32 AM

Hmmm new character, wonder how long before this one dies
Mineva was adorable though!

Mar 2, 2017 9:31 AM

Interesting character development! The episode itself was a bit slow, but in general it was quite interesting.

Jun 16, 2017 6:48 AM

Harem to profuse in Zeta, lol!
Well detailed and useful to describe a concept, the combat seen in this episode as well. I prefer Casval in a cynical and bastard version that in that good guy, I get the shivers.

Sabinlerose said:
Damn Kamille.
Your making Keitaro from Love Hina look bad!

What a bad comparison you did, ASD.

Acropyre said:
Can't be a harem without an imouto after all

I agree! For the Japanese, the sister is the founding element on which to build the harem. XD

Aug 28, 2017 9:01 AM

What is with Kamille suddenly not caring that some random ass person, whose clearly crazy, just let them hangout? I also have zero memory Rosima.

The Titans are such dicks. Having a battle in the colony like that just makes me despise them even more. What was Char supposed to do, not fight?

Feb 5, 2018 2:26 PM

Where did that plot point (MC sister) come from? But well now that is here let’s delve in. I think the technology is available why not make her a DNA test to confirm if she really is what she truly claims to be if not she is a spy. *Facepalm*

Apr 11, 2018 6:42 PM

The Titans were clearly in the wrong, but it was Char who decided to continue the battle when he didn't need to. If his main concern was to prevent damage to the colony, then his best bet would be to disengage as soon as the enemy hyzacks entered the colony. The Titans wouldn't have pursued in that situation and less damage would have been done.

Kamille Bidan Kill Count:
0 Kill this episode
49 Kills total

Nov 16, 2018 3:15 PM

So each side has a spy now ? Cool, but I wonder when this one will die.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.