Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2009 2:30 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so yea ITS BACK> woo for that - and a crazy nice start at that - so much to talk about

2 years have passed Woa NICE

Otoya and Aoi, in college now, and was shocked that Fujimura didn't make it for whatever reason that opposed him. and he quit Falcon Mode> noo, but its temp we know it. , guess last events meant more to him then we though, and in a way they should

Plane hijacked, and duty calls for Falcon, will he make it?

great to see new staff at Third-I, and new girl at Fujimura's work place
and old cast back such as Minami

and omg moment at the end, haha lol Takagi Ryuunosuke, Fujimura's dad is the "Beast"

i wonder if he really turned, or is he on a mission. im hoping for mission.

Oct 19, 2009 2:45 PM
Jan 2009
I didn't think that the terrorist attacks of Bloody Monday affected Fujimaru that much. They didn't show that much of an impact to Fujimaru at the end of the first one. Unless I'm remembering wrong.

And I like the time skip. Haruka looks healthy. That's a plus.

Would that really be a mission? Then that would mean that both the woman and that child from the beginning are somehow related to Third-i?

There's a new leader? More dangerous that Kirishima (sp?)? And I hope that within a few chapters Fujimaru is going to return to being Falcon.
Oct 19, 2009 4:14 PM

Oct 2007
Well, its good to see a second season, but it started normally...
Falcon does not hack anymore, that will probably last one chapter... And not surprisingly you have a new cult more dangerous than the previous :P Its always like that, you can get a less dangerous one :P

The only thing that was new was Falcon's dad being there.
Oct 19, 2009 4:34 PM
Feb 2009
Bloody Monday without Flacon is just not right. Come back Falcon... NOW!
Oct 19, 2009 6:01 PM

Jun 2009
Glad theres a second season, i really love this series. Not too sure what to say about Fujimarus dad being one of the terrorists but I'm thinking maybe hes undercover or possibly theres a conspiracy happening within Third-I, not sure.
Oct 19, 2009 6:15 PM

Apr 2008
I knew it was Fujimaru's dad as soon as the guy on the plane said he looked familiar, but I wonder why. Undercover? It seems like the obvious assumption, aside from going mad and just plain losing it.
Oct 19, 2009 7:27 PM

Aug 2008
I'm not sure if Fuijimaru's dad really has changed sides, but If he has I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes one of the reason Fujimaru returns to being Falcon. Like After finding out about his father he decides he has to stop him or at least learn why he would do this.
Oct 19, 2009 7:30 PM

Jun 2009
Maya back for money. Possibly got to Fujimaru's dad in order to get revenge on him.

Here's hoping for the baddies plan to succeed.
Oct 19, 2009 9:49 PM

Jul 2009
I think the twist of Fujimaru's father being the "beast" was great but it was a pretty ordinary and obvious story for the chapter 1. But I guess we'll all have to be patient to get some more action and mystery back into the story =P

Can't wait for the next chapters to come out!
Oct 19, 2009 11:41 PM

Jun 2009
yay...its finally here .....wondering what happened to it....
Oct 20, 2009 12:13 AM

Nov 2007
What the O_O whole new set of faces and right off the bat they reveal Fujimaru's Dad to be one of the terrorists @_@? Plus these new ones even use children and are more dangerous than the last =O but with Fujimaru refusing to hack things might get a little messed up. Great to see it back though, love this series ^_^.
Oct 20, 2009 3:17 AM
Jun 2008
yay!!
been anticipating the return of this manga!!
wow what a start! although we ALL know he's gonna turn back into falcon in the next few chaps considering that a NEW and more psycho brainwashed cult jst popped outta the blue (gg, what a surprise there >___________>)
i reckon takagi is on some kinda mission...but if he really did turn into a terrorist then it would make it heaps interesting :P
Oct 20, 2009 4:35 AM

Apr 2009
Looks promising, and what a cliffhanger....
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 20, 2009 7:38 AM

Oct 2008
What a stupidity...K'mon because what happen two years ago he refusing to hack things I don't believe that...

But that his father is maybe a terrorist that was good, I don't know it that was a mission or not but probably he had to do bad things to be in that position
Oct 20, 2009 8:52 AM

Jul 2009
Its back! Wow, good start.
Some points to make though. The random panty shot really wasn't necessary. I really do hope it doesn't have too much ecchi in it, that would totally ruin it. Other than that, good start! Falcon will obviously make a reappearance though.
"A detoxified Akihabara would just be another electronic town!"

Oct 20, 2009 10:04 AM

Oct 2007
Wow, nice come back. Like this new series so far. I was actually curious to who that terrorist was and I had a feeling it was Fujimaru's dad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Oct 21, 2009 7:09 AM

Sep 2009
Iono, back in season 1, Fujimaru seems like he was having fun hacking against terrorists and was pretty cocky.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
Oct 21, 2009 2:21 PM

Oct 2009
I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Oct 21, 2009 11:14 PM
May 2007
it was a good start for it, he looks more grown now, more solid, in the last one he loked more kiddish, of course its cuz two years have passed. he ill definetly return to being falcon.
I wonder why his dad is there...he must be undercover
Oct 22, 2009 9:42 PM

Jun 2009
I read this while reading chapter 321 of Gash, just for kicks I guess.

1. If you're gonna make Takagi a suprised at the end, at least don't make him that recognizable - I knew it was him first time I saw him.
2. Falcon not hacking anymore = CRAP. Normally, I'd call it bullshit, since such storylines are pulled from the mangaka's ass. But when you bs, at least you put effort into it, and it's usually creative, even if forced and superficial. This crap is both, plus it's lazy and boring.
3. Characters look better than ever
4. Other parts were ok

Reading Gash and this just makes me sad at the poor state of shonen today, where the trend has been to have surprise and intrigue at the cost of your characters.
Oct 23, 2009 8:51 AM

Sep 2008
3 possibilities that I have for the next chapter about Fujimaru's father, either :
- His father has been undercovered, or
- Some terrorist just disguised as Fujimaru's father, or
- His father has been brainwashed!!
ShoutaAzumaOct 24, 2009 7:34 AM
Nov 5, 2009 11:38 AM

Dec 2008
Great start to the series, we see how Fujimaru, Otoya and Aoi as well as how others were doing for the past 2 years (though, seems like Fujimaru gave up falcon mode for a while) and we also got to see some characters from back in season 1 (curious to see how some of the other characters are doing). Surprised at the fact that Ryounsuke was actually one of the hijackers in the plane though (what is his reason, and what does their group do?). Eager to read what may happen next.
Jan 2, 2012 7:50 AM
Nov 2009
I have a feeling that he's not the real Takagi probably someone trying to set him out again but who knows. Also, there's still a lot of unanswered questions from S1 that needs some answers :3
Jul 19, 2013 11:08 PM

Nov 2011
Falcon no longer exists? I call bullshit on this.
Jan 20, 2021 3:35 PM
Jun 2015
The whole not hacking thing was annoying but like even if you gave up "hacking" you're telling me you're too traumatized to even help fix someone's computer. You don't have to hack anything to do that. I get it maybe it took time to really hit him how fucked up it all was but like such a dumb cliché of we gotta force this person to do whatever again after going into retirement/giving up that life.

Plus there are so many things you do with computers that aren't that and clearly he still uses them in some capacity if he's going to email his dad or is the internet only okay if it's on his phone. So it really just pisses me off he couldn't fix that girls pc if he's willing to use them at all still.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 22, 2022 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 44 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Dec 9, 2010

4 by TitanInsane »»
Dec 30, 2020 9:56 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 42 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Dec 9, 2010

1 by Kat0211 »»
Aug 28, 2016 4:22 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 24 Discussion

Chimasternmay - May 5, 2010

6 by Kat0211 »»
Aug 28, 2016 11:28 AM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 5 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Nov 13, 2009

14 by Kat0211 »»
Aug 28, 2016 5:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.