Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2014 12:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, these two are like on the opposite of the a coin. Surely, I hope Isara's personality can develop better. The romance really escalated though. I wasn't expecting that kiss already.
Stark700Aug 13, 2014 1:47 AM
Aug 14, 2014 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
First of all, I really liked the art! And as your typical shoujo manga, it was predictable that Isara was the dragon. Also, I too didn't expect the kiss. I get that she loves/wants to love the "dragon left behind" and understands the feeling of being alone but why to the point that she wants to him? (I think the "you can't date/fall in love with a person you just met" concept comes in at some point here in every body's mind like what Shata said about the dragon being ugly or something) Had she even thought that of pursuing a relationship like that before? OTL

Though, my favorite part in the manga is when Isara said "Shata, shut up!" xD It rhymed and I just died.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strange Dragon Chapter 5 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - May 15, 2017

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 15, 2017 2:01 PM

Poll: » Ryuuguu Fantastica Chapter Discussion

zat-bust - Feb 25, 2015

2 by inzaratha »»
May 23, 2015 11:38 PM

Poll: » Hyouketsu Kiss Mate Chapter Discussion

zat-bust - Feb 10, 2015

0 by zat-bust »»
Feb 10, 2015 10:04 PM

» English Version

Courtliza - May 14, 2014

2 by Courtliza »»
Aug 14, 2014 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.