Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2014 1:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tomoe as a human? I hope the world is ready for that lol.

Weird ending there. I feel like something bad might happen soon...
Aug 12, 2014 7:44 AM

Aug 2010
Nanami looked BA hot in the first page <3

I've always wondered when they're gonna get to this issue of Nanami dying and Tomoe staying alive.

After this chap I really want Nanami to become immortal and both of them stay together >.<
Aug 12, 2014 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
no tomoe, don't do that. being a demon is way better than being an human. i'd be really weird seeing acnes on his perfect face! *dies* nanami should turn into a supernatural creature!
Aug 12, 2014 11:42 AM
Oct 2013
yea I know ppl have kicked around the idea of Tomoe becoming human as 'romantic' but when u think about how long nanami made tomoe wait for her, a possible 60 years doesn't seem 'fair', full divinity for nanami so they can be together forever sounds way better.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Aug 13, 2014 7:47 AM

Oct 2009
If they are concerned about death, why not transform Nanami into a real god? In this way they can be together without problems.
Aug 17, 2014 8:39 AM

Nov 2012
-Becoming human

-Instantly thinks of Inuyasha and Kikyo

Seems it still hasn't veered too far from it. I was hoping the manga wouldn't try and go back to be Inuyasha's twin. When I heard that it was veering away from being like Inuyasha, I was surprised, and a bit relieved, but this...
"Hey, assbutt!"—Castiel, Supernatural

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
Aug 17, 2014 8:57 PM

Nov 2009
wasnt there some thing along the way how the women in nanami's family died really young? even if he did become a human i dont think nanami has 60 years.....i definitely think this will end with her becoming immortal somehow, or end like it did in inuyasha where the subject doesnt get touched
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2014 11:37 PM
Oct 2013
that was a "curse" due to the dragon's eye. now that its been removed from Nanami and given back to its rightful owner the "curse" should be over with
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Feb 2, 2020 10:27 PM
Jan 2020
SnazzGary said:
-Becoming human

Seems it still hasn't veered too far from it. I was hoping the manga wouldn't try and go back to be Inuyasha's twin. When I heard that it was veering away from being like Inuyasha, I was surprised, and a bit relieved, but this...

Don't compare this crappy story with inuyasha... Inuyasha is one of the greatest romantic plus action story... You read full manga, you will understand there are lots of problems with this story. You know why I call this story load of crap because nanami throughout the series does whatever she wants without thinking it's consequences, tomoe until the very end suffered. Nanami gets way too many infatuated over her but tomoe gets only one.
Jun 28, 2022 7:08 AM
Jul 2020
Sandy1313 said:
SnazzGary said:
-Becoming human

Don't compare this crappy story with inuyasha... Inuyasha is one of the greatest romantic plus action story... You read full manga, you will understand there are lots of problems with this story. You know why I call this story load of crap because nanami throughout the series does whatever she wants without thinking it's consequences, tomoe until the very end suffered. Nanami gets way too many infatuated over her but tomoe gets only one.

Bruh, who hurt you? 😂

You can talk about the negatives of a story without being rude about it. Let people enjoy things.

FYI, I don’t even like Inuyasha but I don’t make people feel bad that they’re into it 🙃
azenobioAug 29, 2022 2:37 AM
Sep 4, 2022 8:21 AM

Aug 2022
I really hope she meant that she doesn't want to die - fullstop. Become a god, live with Tomoe forever. Seriously, why wanting to become a hopeless human? Dying of old age isn't even an assurance, anything could end your life long before reaching 80 years old...
Well, now I know why Twilight was so successful. She became immortal for him, not the opposite >.> I hope that's what Nanami will do too!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 113 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

9 by DebiPS »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:34 PM

» Last Chapter

BlueSquaddy - Oct 16, 2022

1 by BlueSquaddy »»
Oct 16, 2022 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 12 Discussion

FireHeart - Jan 16, 2016

3 by omgduckymomo »»
Sep 14, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 149 Discussion

Senpaiisanidjit - May 20, 2016

34 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 148 Discussion

_Shara_ - Sep 8, 2022

0 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.