Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2009 10:16 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rukia is running away from her lifestyle with Ichigo!!! I can't believe she's actually doing that... After all it looks like she already knew someone from the Soul Society was going to search for her... And looks like they're here... Renji Abarai and Byakuya Kuchiki... Oh my some crazy guy and Rukia's big bro!! NOOOO that can't be.. why her brother has to kill her!!! O:O Phew... at least Uryuu bought some time for her... but... Will it be enough to run away from her Hunters?

The talk between the girls was weird... Firstly all serious and then going overboard with their own imagination.... Rukia liking Ichigo... hard to tell... she never mentioned something like love... She cares for him as a partner, a friend... Yet them being lovers.. No that's not possible at the moment Her thoughts were so deep... Poor girl... I hope she's saved!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2016 12:27 AM

Dec 2007
So.. Ichigo did not steal her powers she gave them to him at the beginning. You would think that she would be able to explain this to the Soul Society but I am guessing that they must not be very understanding.
Feb 22, 2017 4:43 AM

Feb 2013
Renji is too violent.
Ishida to the rescue.
Mar 29, 2018 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
Orihime was funny.
Woah Renji,why is he treating Rukia like this when they first meet in the series I always wondered. (I mean from their history he shouldn't have any reason to be like that)
Hopefully Ishida will do something.
Aug 25, 2018 6:11 AM

Feb 2018
Ishida will get his ass kicked.
Sep 24, 2021 1:42 AM

Nov 2019
Not a bad volume at all, even tough I didn’t liked some parts here and there. I actually expected Orihime and Chad to step in and help Ichigo fight that huge Hollow, but I guess their time has to wait a little. It was also nice to finally meet some other characters from the Soul Society, one of them is even related to Rukia herself. Things are getting interesting.
Apr 29, 2023 2:38 AM

Jan 2023
A fun lunch of schoolgirls ended with a beating of one of them by ichigo's sister? 

Cool that at the end of the chapter, Ishida joined the fight to help Rukia!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.