Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2014 1:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We're back to the storyline with the other Yuya this episode. It looks like Renji has a plan with LDS though.

I am still impressed at his duelings skills like with his XYZ summoning against those LDS guys. Seriously, he makes it look so damn easy, it's not even funny.
Aug 10, 2014 11:33 AM
Aug 2014
So it seems we're introduced to a character named Shun.
Like the Dark Duelist, he seems to be able to inflict real damage.

Really nice to see people being captured into Cards again. It really adds a feeling of nostalgia.

This episode was yet another Duel-less episode (Well, there were duels, but we just didn't really see them), but it really added quite a bit to the plot. Reiji seems to be quite perceptive with just a few clues at his disposal as well. The story is looking very good so far. I hope it keeps up!
Aug 10, 2014 11:56 PM
Jun 2011
well by the next episode preview i guess we will get anoudher one shot character dual i guess it will be like that until he will be have enough wins to get into the tournoment
Aug 12, 2014 3:38 AM
Jan 2012
Yes, there are D-wheels and i bet the D-wheelers are Synchro users.

I always knew it would end up like this.

Post-apocalyptic war in the future with card-type factions.

Bikers using Synchro, Gangs using Xyz. the only thing left is Fusion Ninjas, Ritual Cults and the normal people left with Normal and effect monsters.
Aug 12, 2014 9:36 AM

Jun 2012
Riding duel. Acceleration!!!!
Aug 12, 2014 9:52 AM

May 2013
Duel runner spotted.
Aug 12, 2014 11:15 AM
Sep 2012
So Dark Yuri, I don't even know if we can all him that, it might be comrades that are the real people causing trouble.

I really like Reji in this episode, Yuya defentey has his respect, he is the one that tried to give Yuya that excemption for the Junior League tournament, and perhaps he was tesing Yuya. And he didn't fall for the councilmen's bs.

I hate Shingo and his dad, so while Some real shit is going down instead of being honest and truthful he is trying to get Yuya in trouble because of his own vendetta. There are more important things, they are like that jerk from Ghostbusters, locking up the only heros that can save the world for their own self gratificaiton.

So we are onto duel number 2, I can't wait to get to the tournament. I don't really care about the qualify duels, I know what is going on, I am more interested in Yuzu's training and what is going on at LDS. Yuya's duels just filler to me.
Aug 12, 2014 2:35 PM
Apr 2013
Oh a melodious fusion monster in sight. I really hope they get some fusion monster, i actually enjoy the arechtype that focuses on special summoning even when the card doesn't have its own special summon effect. Would have been an awesome pendulum deck if they were all pendulum cards.

I wish they would just skip to the youth tournament though (I love tournament episodes) but one shot duels are always fine. Even though there was no real dueling this episode was still good and I like how the plot is shaping. I think this deserve a higher rating the 7.0 right now though.
Aug 12, 2014 6:31 PM

May 2009
Aw man. That Duel Runner and that Synchro Monster. Maybe we'll get that Synchro Monster in the card game. That would be cool! Sawatari's dad is kinda annoying; I hope he doesn't spout about Yuya again. Reiji is on top of his game; he might be one of the few smart characters in the whole entire series.
Aug 12, 2014 8:02 PM

Jun 2013
It's impressive that the only way they try to make this shit any good is making references to previous shows like D-Runners and the Millennium Eye's ability to put people inside of cards.
Aug 12, 2014 11:07 PM
May 2013
Was that Bruno on the D-Wheel? That had to be Bruno.
Aug 12, 2014 11:08 PM
May 2013
RagingMan said:
It's impressive that the only way they try to make this shit any good is making references to previous shows like D-Runners and the Millennium Eye's ability to put people inside of cards.
What if I told you
if you don't like it, you can *gasp* not watch it.
Aug 13, 2014 3:08 AM

Jun 2013
*Currently waiting for someone to say "Let's rev it up!"*
My signature is lame...
Aug 13, 2014 3:16 AM

Nov 2012
just go full plot without duel, im fine with that. i dont like pendulum so much its cheating only yuya can do that
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 13, 2014 3:18 AM
Oct 2013
anyone see the resemblance between the black masked man and white duel runner with astromancy magician and chronomancy magician ?
or it just me

edit : my guts keep telling me that this whole pendulum thing is about the future / another dimension where synchro and xyz hostile each other and to end those war the pendulum is created to make those two faction understanding each other because pendulum is about moving from point a to point b where in this case moving between synchro faction and xyz faction just like a bridge i guess .
i wont be suprised if there are synchro faction mentioned in the future
but all of this will make fusion untouched maybe there are some arc with sora for fusion summon ,because i feel that sora is just like black masked man but come from another future / anoher dimension

edit 2 : if this all about future then i can make some sort of theory , let just say black masked man is from future A and sora from future B .i believe sora said about fusion is common in his place so i figure fusion is some sort popular play in future B while in future A there are 2 popular play between xyz and synchro .And those two futures is intersect each other at one point of time ,maybe in this case someone who wins the campionship using one kind of play (either fusion ,xyz or synchro ) which will trigger which future will come if a fusion user win then future B will triggered and if the other 2 wins ,future A will be triggered instead .
phoenomAug 13, 2014 3:53 AM
Aug 13, 2014 6:35 PM
Mar 2014
Notable things of the chapter:
-Foreshadowing at Pendulum summon
-Melodius have Fusion monsters -maybe Xyz later?-
-Blackmask x Yuzu shipping
-Yuzu's bracelet -does it random warp Blackmask away from Yuya?-
-Yuzu's origin foreshadowing -she had had the bracelet since the start, then was she found and raised?-
-Blackmask background: D-wheel -is that Bruno prior being a robot?-, Heartland City?, white aura monster -possible synchro monster?-
-People inside cards

If they do a cross between series that would be amazing.
Aug 14, 2014 5:15 AM
Aug 2014
Yuzu is most likely going to get her own version of Miracle Fusion. With d - wheeler appearing in the episode, there might be accel synchro or new way or new term of accel synchro. Seeing how Dark yuya labeled shingo as low level duelist, he could have already gained the power to summon upgrade of dark rebellion xyz dragon. And even junior xyz user already mastered rank up xyz.
Aug 15, 2014 9:31 AM

Jun 2014
Emo Yuuya returns! Like the older Yugioh franchises, Arc-V has this 'dark' side of its story line as well.

RagingMan said:

What's good in Arc-V is that they don't usually create new archetypes, but used existing non-canonical ones. That's what got me into the show actually.

Megamean09 said:
Was that Bruno on the D-Wheel? That had to be Bruno.
Aug 17, 2014 9:24 AM

Jan 2013
card games on motorcycles!?
Aug 18, 2014 6:28 PM

Jun 2010
Damn, this show has included everything. Fusion, Synchro, NTR, XYZ, and they best be bringing back the card games on Motorcycles. Can't wait for the rest of the plot.

Oct 26, 2014 3:07 AM

Jan 2013
D-Wheels!
This reminds me a lot of the 5D's Z-ONE story where they are in the future with a destroyed city and get attacked by the bad guys.

So there are more than 1 of those guys.

It seems like in the future, they will have the milenium eye ability xD
Feb 18, 2015 11:55 AM
Jun 2013
I like this. If the monsters can actually hurt people and cause damage to their surroundings, it makes more sense for LSD to be monitoring summonings because before I was confused at that. But this is great. Now there is a sense of danger, now all it has to do is make sense lol
Mar 8, 2015 7:55 AM

Jan 2013
Seems this show is going to involve the prequels I would assume.
The unknown (Yuuya?) is probably future Yuuya since Yuzu thought it was him.

Just guessing, interesting at least.
May 23, 2015 1:24 AM
May 2015
Seriously, is no one going to mention the fact that she failed a fusion summon? You'd have to be retarded to fail a fusion summon, my 5 year old brother could do it with ease back then.
Jan 10, 2018 3:28 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
PEGASUS RETURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

..............Well the sealing soul in card part lol
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 27, 2019 9:23 AM

Feb 2014
That place where the dark Yuya comes from looks even more dystopian than 5Ds

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

37 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.