Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2014 2:05 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Deguchi can be both scary and cute sometimes

"My steady partner" xD
cyruzSep 17, 2014 8:52 AM
Sep 9, 2015 5:47 PM

Nov 2009
(this is the 5th chapter, right?)
"Hurts so bad I've got tears in my eyes"
Great couple. I love the original story couple too, but Shima was too quiet so their relationship felt... well, not contrived, but a little sad.

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Jun 7, 2017 6:25 PM

Apr 2016
Awe!! What a sweet scene on the first page! After Deguchi took off Onoda's glasses, he slept on his lap. :)

Onoda is even making mistakes at work... ;(

"If this so-called 'Big Heart' is the only thing good about me, and I don't even have that anymore, how can I be confident about myself?" <-- This makes me sad, Onoda... I forget that there must be some level of stress, since he would naturally be compared to Togawa... And then there's his relationship confusion with Deguchi...

I feel bad that Onoda's confused... Sending simple messages to Deguchi, yet not knowing what to do...

Yay!! Lunch with Shima!! Shima's right about Onoda's smile being forced. And I agree; Shima has changed, paying attention to his surroundings, yay! :D And seeing Togawa every weekend is awesome. I wish Onoda verbally told Shima what he was thinking; "But in the end, you faced him and dealt with it all by yourself. You did well, Shima-kun."

And Shima complimented Onoda's glasses, which no one at work has commented on before. :-) But this reminded him of Deguchi...

Bravo to Onoda for considering on taking the initiative to see Deguchi! Yes, Onoda, you sent a very short message, but good for you for thinking about it! And honestly, Deguchi is amazing for going over to Onoda's apartment anyway, despite our Megane-kun saying he would work late.

"That it's too late for me to be jealous now..." <-- YES! ONODA CONFESSED! He admitted to hating himself for not realizing Deguchi's feelings for three years, bravo!! :D And he was so jealous, about the fact that Deguchi slept with other people despite being in love with him! X)

LOL!! Deguchi kept increasing the amount of money he'd pay to Onoda, for confessing, lol. xDD

And YAY!! Onoda and Deguchi started dating! 2 months too, yay! :D

LOL, it must have been shocking, indeed! Deguchi used to sleep with random guys, yet he settled for a "nerd," lol. And Deguchi being shy, was adorable! <3

Okay. Onoda piggybacking Deguchi was adorable. <33

OMG! LOL. I died when Onoda said, "Okay, go ahead. You can start touching me wherever you want to!" And he blushed like crazy!! XD And his thumb up, "It's okay! I've done my reading, so go right ahead." LOL, and Onoda honestly assumed he was the bottom. No wonder I liked Onoda from No Touching At All. :P

OMG. The glasses, the glasses! Onoda froze in place, when Deguchi told him not to stop, no matter what. xD

Onoda was cute, for thinking of everything... It's nice to see the two relaxed in the bathtub! Deguchi is happily loved by the man he loves. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo, Yasashii Koi wo Suru Chapter 6 Discussion

Melinka - Nov 16, 2014

4 by acajou »»
Apr 8, 2018 5:47 PM

Poll: » Iro no Aru Sekai Chapter 1 Discussion

Roth - Aug 9, 2014

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 5:24 PM

Poll: » After 10 Hours Chapter Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - May 5, 2012

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 3:41 PM

Poll: » After 9 Hours Chapter Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - May 4, 2012

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 1:19 PM

Poll: » Soredemo, Yasashii Koi wo Suru Chapter 1 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.