Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2014 6:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Jenny...I don't think that works on the Dragons.

I thought the episode had a fast pacing. Seeing Cobra back was awesome though since it's been awhile. The fan service seriously made me face palm..

I was hoping Mirajane's screen time would last a bit longer though especially in her demon form. And we see Jellal on the battlefield as well along with Erza.
Stark700Aug 8, 2014 7:14 PM
Aug 8, 2014 7:40 PM

Apr 2008
As expected they skipped out on the boobgrab. Guess that was too explicit for the slot. Ah well.
Aug 8, 2014 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
Too much comedy, ruined the seriousness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2014 7:47 PM

Aug 2010
The pacing was a bit weird imo, it kept going fast slow fast slow.
Also agree with above, too much comedy. >_<

The nalu moment was good but I knew I'd prefer the manga one more hehe.

The jerza moment was great though. Handsome Jellal to the rescue.
Aug 8, 2014 7:47 PM
Sep 2012
Man what an episode. It was funny, but still epic at the same time, and had some moments for the shipper.

I liked the moments of Gajeel x Levy, Elfaman x Evergreen, Jellal x Erza, NatLu of course which was hillarous, and liked I was hoping they added Kianna to see her feelings for her Cobra, so we even have a Cobra x Kianna moment. Every ship got a moment except Gruvia, they were no where to be seen, and in an episode with naked men, no Gray what a crime. I am sure they will have their moments down the line.

I loved Zincornas magic it was hillarous, this episode had hillarous moments, the princess is a man, Hisui in a very angry covering Arcadeus eyes, is that another shipping moment? I don't know the exact nature of that relationship, I do know Hisui was almost Lucy's stepmother, so maybe that is maternal instects there, anyway we get equal opportunity fan service, the men get naked, and when Zincornas turns his attention to women, of course it has to be Lucy the only one to get stripped, but that leads to some hillarous NatLu hijinks. Zincornas wanting to eat the humans, this does remind me of Attack On Titan, this does feel like Attack On Titan was a big deal when this chapter came out and this was a parody of it. That is just my opinion.

Now what will happen next week, who knows, and Twilight Orge has women in their guild, who knew? That was a random add on. A great episode, can't wait for the next one
Aug 8, 2014 7:52 PM

Apr 2012
Natsu barely surprised by lucy XD
Not much hype, as predicted... maybe next episode will have a little more hype...
Aug 8, 2014 8:14 PM

Aug 2013
didnt really like this episode, not much excitement nor information either so this episode was a total waste.
Aug 8, 2014 8:20 PM

Mar 2013
The comedy moments were funny, but I kind of wished they could've toned it down a bit; so we can still have that strong "OMG, dragons are threatening to take over the world" vibe. It's still there, but not as much.

Still it's a 5/5 for me.

The comedy was once again funny. COBRA!!! We got some suspense with the milliana, jellal, and erza thing. Plus future Lucy's diary. The pacing is a bit faster, but I don't mind. Rather have things get done than waiting for things to barely get done. I'm satisfied.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Aug 8, 2014 8:26 PM
Oct 2009
It was pretty clear that they'd hide this scene (NSFW):

Though if they reach the next arc, people who missed out on that might not quite get this scene (mild manga spoilers, also NSFW):

haitoginAug 8, 2014 8:30 PM
Aug 8, 2014 8:30 PM

Mar 2014
Damn no boobgrab or motorboat…

episode was pretty good and milliana looks pissed
Aug 8, 2014 8:30 PM

Aug 2012
Wow... a lot happened in this episode... where to start...

For starters, Blue Pegasus would have been righteously fucked if not for the help of Cobra... I mean, come on... Ichiya's armpit parfume? How the hell would that help in a situation like that? And Jenny's trying to make the dragon Horny? MAYBE it would work on Zirconis, but not that one...

Speaking of Zirconis, he's kind of a pervert, eh? Got to see more of our favorite Lucy, the nude version... and now we get to see Wendy fight! Excited for that.

I love how Lucy just comes flying in when Natsu and Future Rogue are in the middle of a fight, and as Natsu rolls away, Rogue is all like, "Wait, what the fuck?"

"Don't wait around for her, Natsu! Girls take forever to shop and get dressed"
-Happy

I cannot describe how accurate Happy was when he made that statement. That made me smile. A lot.

Oooohhhh... Milliana found Jellal... what'll happen next?

A solid 4/5 for me, I was hoping to see some more action, not just fanservice (not that I hated it...). Can't wait for next episode.
Aug 8, 2014 8:36 PM

Dec 2008
I laughed in that scene with Blue Pegasus and Ichiya haha.
Aug 8, 2014 8:46 PM
Oct 2009
sebasuarez9 said:
They omitted this part 77 f*cking bastards http://25.media.tumblr.com/7d3590efd690d3c6156e72cac1754c7c/tumblr_mmy3m7dJhv1rg3akeo1_250.png the scene of Jellal saving Erza was better in the anime than in the manga... Cobra scenes were great! We will have to wait another week to see what more they ruin :/

It's funny because you seemed more pleased with the changes of the anime to warrant any apprehension towards future episodes. Unless you meant to say Jellal's moment was better in the manga.
Aug 8, 2014 8:53 PM

Dec 2013
Zirconis make me your dragon slayer disciple. Onegai senpai.
If I forget to reply feel free to drop a message or comment on my profile!
Aug 8, 2014 8:59 PM

Jul 2010
Alright Cobra is back!!
Kinana's Eric is back I ship them since that arc
I must say the dragons the comedy was funny.
Zirconis power was funny ,fighting Wendy was good, only why did I feel it a little slow then rushed.
NaLu part was sapost to be faithful boooooooooooo , the sound of the squeeze what am I!? 9years old?!
I wanted to see it .
I love the fact that Jellal saved Erza
I blush when I see Jellal!! O ////O
Milianna so mad ,fierce eyes ,yet Erza will always love Jellal,noticed they hold hands?!
I like this episode for the ships
Wish NaLu was better
Love Lucy new color theme
Aug 8, 2014 9:15 PM

Jul 2013
LOL Ichiya's parfum XD
Cobra kicking ass was good.
Zirconis' power LOL. Stripping people of their clothing
Lucy naked XD
Next episode.. Natsu has a plan?! What is this?
Aug 8, 2014 9:17 PM
Apr 2014
They censored some things concerning Lucy but the extra scenes are a huge plus
Aug 8, 2014 9:19 PM

Aug 2012
Jellal showing up and saving Erza was my favourite part, them Lucy fanservice though and Zirconis's power lol.
Aug 8, 2014 9:27 PM

May 2012
gave me too much laughs :),,
really like Aya's voice..

Aug 8, 2014 10:08 PM

Jun 2013
So many ship moments in this episode (Except for one obvious one) and the dragon slayers are in action! Even Wendy is getting a shot!

The jade dragon is also the fanservice dragon. Someoneget that type of slayer magic stat!
Aug 8, 2014 10:15 PM

Jul 2014
This was so friggin´ funny xD
Can´t stop laughing on Zirconis´s power and Lucy naked moments with Natsu
Fights were good, and well, Erza needed help and so Jellal came to the rescue, seems looking for redemption
Wanna know how this ends
Aug 8, 2014 11:56 PM

Jun 2012
immblueversion said:
It was pretty clear that they'd hide this scene (NSFW):

Though if they reach the next arc, people who missed out on that might not quite get this scene (mild manga spoilers, also NSFW):

Lmao at her face in the second pic. I really need to pick up the manga again.
Aug 9, 2014 12:40 AM

Jun 2014
I Lol'd the whole episode

Ships in the episode
Gajeel x Levy

Elfman x Evergreen

Natsu x Lucy

Jellal x Erza

No Gray x Juvia :(
Aug 9, 2014 1:02 AM

Jul 2014
ICHIYA'S PARFUM OF ARMPITS FTW !!!! :pPpPpPpPpPp
BROUM BROUM BROUM !!!!!!

MEGA COOL DASE !!!!!!
Aug 9, 2014 1:24 AM
Feb 2008
So will Rogue and his future self ever meet?
Aug 9, 2014 2:24 AM

Aug 2011
I expected that this episode was gonna be even worse. So I'm okay with this.
Aug 9, 2014 3:05 AM

Mar 2014
Well i just checked to see Natsu grabbing Lucys boobs, but that got skipped. Same way they will most probably skip the pool party i guess, so , no ecchi= totally dropped, this seriously isnt capable of anything more anyways.
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Aug 9, 2014 3:21 AM
Mar 2013
This episode was somewhat lacking, but I liked that part with Jellal, dissposing of all those mini dragons with one wave of a hand. Jellal is still boss when he gets chance to fight seriously.
"Well if you have criticisms as a consumer of retail item X, then why don't you step down from your role as consumer and critic and become a creator of the sort of item you were hoping to buy and had thought you had been promised, since everyone knows that the only logical, rational solution to displeasure with a product is to become a manufacturer."
Aug 9, 2014 6:09 AM

Jun 2008
JERZA *.* ahhhh my otp is perfect:D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 9, 2014 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
Woah, shitty episode, too much forced comedy and the implementation of fanservice killed all seriousness the show even had. 1/5
Aug 9, 2014 7:09 AM

Jul 2010
Jenny with the seduction attempt and Ichiya with that armpit xD
Jellal saving Erza!
Zirconis using clothes to burn the clothes xD Everyone thinking nothing but clothes. Some service for Natsu in the bell ^^

Really looking forward to a few things!:
Wendy might have some new offensive moves to deal with the dragon!
Millianna's next action!
Future Lucy's diary!
Aug 9, 2014 8:49 AM

Jan 2014
Not enough fanservice this episode...Zirconis wants to be in Highschool DxD season 3,useful magic he has....

"It takes a Dragon Slayer to beat a Dragon" she sure is a tactical genius,i couldnt have think that...
LoneWizzyAug 9, 2014 8:53 AM
Aug 9, 2014 9:09 AM

Jun 2013
no boob grab huh? Cobra is back!
Aug 9, 2014 9:15 AM

Oct 2013
Wonder what future Lucy's notebook contains.

Aug 9, 2014 9:33 AM

Mar 2011
This whole "should it be serious or comedy? nvm let's make it both" kind of stuff is killing the series. Unfunny comedy that ruins any serious atmosphere there might've been. Why I even thought for a second that this could become as good as HxH is beyond me.

Every episode, this series gets worse.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Aug 9, 2014 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
Ichiya is as awesome as ever men xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Aug 9, 2014 10:19 AM

Dec 2011
A big eggs airstrike inbound! Those freaking big eggs seem to have hatched in mini dragon warriors lol.

Yeah... trying to seduce a dragon will clearly work... although the armpit perfume seems to be way more effective... or not as he has no nose XD.

What Zirconis just did was freaking hilarious and epic at the same time.

Naked Lucy woooohoooo!!!

LOL, Natsu got hit by a naked Lucy and they flew off the dragon to become a pretty star on the sky XD.

I was sure that Jellal would come save his precious little princess Erza.

So Lucy found a notebook that belonged to her future self, I hope it contains something useful.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 9, 2014 10:27 AM

Apr 2011
Sad that Natsu's boobgrab got censored. At least I can still enjoy the manga version :P Not like there wasn't plenty of naked Lucy fanservice anyway, lol.

Zirconis = My new favorite dragon, lol.

Cobra is badass, good to see him kicking some butt again. Even the Dragon Slayers seem outmatched against these beasts though. I'm betting Natsu's plan involves somehow pitting the dragons against one another, from the look of the previews.

Ichiya ... *smh*
Aug 9, 2014 10:41 AM
Oct 2013
I wonder what are the chances of the boobgrab being included in the DVD version?
Aug 9, 2014 10:47 AM

Apr 2008
miskos3 said:
I wonder what are the chances of the boobgrab being included in the DVD version?

We can only dream
Aug 9, 2014 11:13 AM

May 2010
Darklight0303 said:
As expected they skipped out on the boobgrab. Guess that was too explicit for the slot. Ah well.

I didn't expect it, and i'm very dissipointed. :(

Great episode in the end tho, loved every moment. Wendy was epic.
And NaLuuu, u kill me <3333
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 9, 2014 11:59 AM
Jun 2012
Epic fighting and boobs, and next episodes gonna be emotional I know it , 11/10. And I wanna see this boob grab, someone give me what chapter this episode was in!
Aug 9, 2014 12:44 PM
Jun 2014
I liked the episode even though it contained more fan service than I'd ever expect. I'd like to start reading the manga from here on out because I can't stand the wait. Does anyone know where this episode leaves off in the manga?
Aug 9, 2014 1:04 PM

Dec 2013
The fanservice scene was executed so poorly I lmaoed at their life.
And what the hell is Twilight Ogre
Aug 9, 2014 1:09 PM
Oct 2013
Mr7Beans said:
^according to wikia, this episodes adapted chapters 330 and 331, so you should start from chapter 332.
just wait for a confirmation from manga readers.
That's correct~
Aug 9, 2014 2:15 PM

May 2013
Great episode, loved that soundtrack near the beginning c:
It was funny and epic :D
Aug 9, 2014 2:23 PM

Mar 2012
So the other weak loser guilds are also fighting the mini dragons? What the heck, I thought they were really weak but it seems like they're stronger than Gray

Great episode, the soundtrack it's as excellent as always!
Aug 9, 2014 4:04 PM
Jul 2013
In this episode I saw:
Levy <3 Gajeel
Evergreen <3 Elfman
Erza <3 Jellal
Lucy <3 Natsu
Awesome~ :3
Aug 9, 2014 6:36 PM

Oct 2012
Poor Lucy she all way have the worst of luck
Aug 9, 2014 7:13 PM

Jan 2011
Of course they had to give Wendy backup. She's a dragon slayer, and if they wouldn't always give her serious backup or end the fights without her having a chance to go all out, she could show it. But no, they add Mirajane. I hope they stick to the "it takes a dragon slayer.." thingy, and Mirajane will go somewhere more useful. Maybe stop Milliana from murdering Jellal and Erza - might be that Kagura takes that part though, so idk.

The Raijinshuu could also go somewhere else, Laxus doesn't need any backup. They can't do anything to help there anyway.

And the comedy/fanservice was a bit heavy given the situation. Even Future Rogue was only like "wtf?". I like FT for it's mix, but please, don't switch back and forth with every damn scene.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.