Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2009 1:53 PM

Jan 2008
1. Song from anime, drama CDs, games, TV?

2. Song from his solo albums.

3. Duet/group song.

------------------------------------------
I love ALL of his songs, but my favorite ones are...

1. "Kaze no Junction" and "Rainy Lazy Morning" from Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (aka Ronin Warriors).
"Awaki Hikari ni", "Knight of Lodoss ~Kaze no Uta~" and "Odyssey" from The Record of Lodoss War.
"Brave Soul" and "Spirit" from Saiyuki.
"Mezase! Ichiban" from Knights of Ramune.
"Rakuen ~Fanatic~" from D.N.Angel.
"Shiawase no Katachi" from Yes! Precure 5.
"Nanto Naku Oboeteite" from Voice Lugger.
"Voice (in summer)" from Bamboo Bears. I only recently found out that he sang the OP theme to this series and voiced Bamboo Lee, my favorite character in the show!
"Toki no Fune" from Super Bikkuriman. Especially this one!

2. "90s Paradise" and "Destiny" ('90's ~Ninety's~) - because they both have melody from the OP themes of Yoroiden Samurai Troopers. The first one has the melody of "Samurai Heart" and the second one has the melody of "Stardust Eyes". Also "Girl, Fish On Wave" from the same album.
"Nettaiya" (TAU).
"Ai wo Yobe", "Don't Believe In Strange Girl", "Dreamless Dreamer", "Everything To Me", "Orion", "Simulation.Children", "Yoru wo Nuketara" (Take A Shine-Under the Starry Night-). I really love these ones.
"Bad Situation", "Cowboy", "Mirai no Tobira", "Ore ga Shinumade" (Beginning Breeze).
"Codama", "Feminist no Yuuutsu", "Tomaranai REVOLUTION" (COMS).
"Dokusaisha", "Namida dake Nemurasete", "Nostalgic na Tokimeki wo", "Onna wa Tenshi janai no", "Tsuki" (PANGAEA). "Tsuki" is extremely beautiful and heartbreaking.
"Taiyou ga Sawagu Shima", "Tanoshii Koto Bakari Aru Hazu wa nai", "Rock 'N Roll My Way", "Sebiria no Koibito", "Kimi to Ichiban Nori no Natsu", "YOU", "Long Way From Home" (Credo-Believe in something-). "Sebiria no Koibito" and "Long Way From Home" are BEAUTIFUL.
"Gyakuten Rock 'n Roll". I don't know where this comes from.

3. "Abarero" from Inuyasha (with Ai Orikasa)
"Shout" from Saiyuki (with Souichiro Hoshi)
"Futari bun no Photograph" from Knights of Ramune (with Chisa Yokoyama)
"Aogite Ten ni Hajizu" from Sengoku Musou 2 (with Eiji Takemoto and Masaya Takatsuka)
"Break Point" from Megazone 23 (with Nozomu Sasaki)
"Wonder ~Toki ni Nageru Gimonfu~" from Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (with Tomohiro Nishimura)
BeldariusNov 26, 2012 3:41 AM
"Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." -Belgarath, Pawn of Prophecy (David Eddings)

My Candies:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 28, 2010 10:43 AM

Apr 2008
He sings so much.
The only ones that stick out to me at the moment are ODDYSSY and KAZE NO UTA, and RAINY MORNING.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite role?

Beldarius - Oct 17, 2009

5 by Beldarius »»
Aug 22, 2013 9:06 AM

» Finding Kusao-san's CDs?

_Yukki_ - Dec 25, 2009

0 by _Yukki_ »»
Dec 25, 2009 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.