Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 7, 2014 4:17 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ackermans again. Mikasa's expression shows she may perhaps know something, although I'm not particularly concerned over this point.

I really don't want Erwin to die... but the Military Police (or the government whatsoever) are doing a great job in showcasing their asininity, at least on my part.

”最期に言い残したことはあるか”
(さいごにいいのこしたことはあるか)

Forgot to comment about the news corruption. This is why I want to enter journalism.
AnaAug 7, 2014 6:53 PM
Aug 7, 2014 8:42 AM

Sep 2013
finally its out.
Aug 7, 2014 11:03 AM

Mar 2014
I doubt Erwin will die. He will most likely be saved or broker a deal with the king.
I still can't understand what's happening. This chapter isn't out un English yet.
Aug 7, 2014 11:39 AM
May 2014
sullynathan said:
I doubt Erwin will die. He will most likely be saved or broker a deal with the king.
I still can't understand what's happening. This chapter isn't out un English yet.

It out on snk reddit. We have a link. Decent chapter better then 59.
Aug 7, 2014 11:57 AM

Mar 2014
peskylemur25 said:
sullynathan said:

I finally found it. The author is moving at a slow pace to show everything as it happens. I hope next chapter we see eren and historia and learn more of her importance.
Aug 7, 2014 12:06 PM

Oct 2013
sullynathan said:
peskylemur25 said:

I finally found it. The author is moving at a slow pace to show everything as it happens. I hope next chapter we see eren and historia and learn more of her importance.

I disagree, Isayama could have showed us when the survey corps started to fight the mp, but he skip all of that and only show us a few of the action in the flash back. When the chapter started they already have breach the mp base, that's good pacing imo.

btw did anyone read the part in episode 25 of the anime about the miner? That reporter guy said something about it. I guess it was cannon after all.

off topic, attack on titan ova 3 cover pic.

http://i.imgur.com/C7pY5ja.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/N5wdsKd.jpg

attack on titan volume 14 fake preview, mikasa with makeup.:O

keragammingAug 7, 2014 5:16 PM
Aug 7, 2014 8:23 PM

Apr 2014
Strong chapter. I don't think Erwin will die either but it is SnK so who knows..
Aug 7, 2014 8:50 PM

Sep 2013
Ok chapter i guess, i wish that they didn't take too much time and panels on the useless mustache guy.
Aug 7, 2014 9:54 PM

Jun 2014
Attack on talking, another boring chapter.... Where are the titans? I don't care about that fat kid or the reporter or those no name fodder civilian characters, I want to see me some titans. We haven't seen one titan in like 10 chapters!
*Checks SetsukoHara favorite list.* has one piece as favorite in manga section. Confirm op fanboy. Tries to change subject because I'm talking negative about his favorite series. One piece fanboy logic detected.
Aug 7, 2014 10:15 PM

Jan 2009
looks like Erwin is gonna die by the orders of the King
Aug 8, 2014 2:18 AM

Feb 2011
j0x said:

Erwin weights too heavy in this story to die .. yet.
Aug 8, 2014 2:23 AM

Jun 2008
Just read the chapter and I love how there is a bit of balance between action, plot progression and character development :) Isayama is slowly improving and i hope this remains the same in the next few chapters too. The pacing problem is more under controlled in this chapter unlike the previous ones and it didn't feel like too draggy for me this time.

What happened so far in this chapter:
- Levi attempts to force the the military police guy to reveal the exact location of Eren and Christa's whereabouts by torturing/threatening him
- Mikasa learn that Kenny's surname is Ackerman as well and appears to be suspicious about it (perhaps she knows something?)
- More backup from the military police coming as reinforcement to kill the Levi's squad
- Hanji's group infiltrated the news agency in an attempt to convince the journalists to write the truth about the shit that the monarch has been doing instead of making false propaganda
- Scaredy Cat Flegel (son of old merchant dude) pretends to be cornered by the military police and bait them to tell the truth about his father's death and later becomes stronger and more reliable as he is now the head of the company
- Citizens/Townspeople associated with the Reeves (Merchant) Company become the witness to the whole ordeal that happened with the military police attempting to kill Flegel and realized the shitty truth
- Erwin finally confronts the King in his weakened state

Side note: The manga finally mentioned things about people start disappearing when they tried to dig underneath the wall and linked it to MP's actions. Before, this was only mentioned in the anime ep 25.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2014 3:11 AM
Aug 2014
No Rod and EH again.
Aug 8, 2014 4:30 AM

May 2014
What if the three figures approaching Squad Levi are Marlowe, Hitch and Annie ? Since Hitch and Marlowe are back I'm expecting to Annie return as well in this arc.
Aug 8, 2014 6:07 AM

Aug 2013
But who was Eren?

Basically two chapters without any Jaeger action... Why must I be teased.
Aug 8, 2014 9:34 AM

Jun 2013
well getting interesting.

I am pretty much honest here...useless Christa's real father is actually in Eren's and other side, then Corps pretty much don't have a chance, unless that Reporter Roy is willing to sacrifice his family.

So Now Trost district know the truth. Former President can now rest in peace knowing that his Company and people that he protected are in good hands...his little boy just grow up. pretty good tactics from Recon Corps...but still freaking bastard King still rules strong.

Why I am hopping that those hooded MP members are actually Marlowe and Hitch? from last chapter...that would stop the arrogance of that MP member.

Looks like Sasha, Colin and Jean got their crucible againt humans just now, not the first blood/kill but still.
JarjaxleAug 8, 2014 9:57 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 8, 2014 9:57 AM

Jun 2013
UnbornMVs said:
j0x said:

Yep he is still far too important to die yet. Most likely scenario, he will be saved somehow.

Maybe the True King (Christa's father) is preparing his own Rebellion?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 8, 2014 10:00 AM

Mar 2014
Chapter was dang. I actually want the next chapter to be about Eren and Christa since, it'll be understandable to show their importance. And I doubt Erwin will die. As I agree with people, he is far too important to die.
Aug 8, 2014 10:30 AM

Oct 2011
Great chapter, intense and filled with emotion

Aug 8, 2014 11:28 AM
Feb 2014
Estherella said:

- Mikasa learn that Kenny's surname is Ackerman as well and appears to be suspicious about it (perhaps she knows something?)

It's not just Mikasa that learns this, Levi too and said that it explains a lot. Now I'm wondering if Levi even knows his own surname. I really like the pacing, can't wait till next month.
Aug 8, 2014 11:35 AM
Jan 2012
keragamming said:
sullynathan said:

I disagree, Isayama could have showed us when the survey corps started to fight the mp, but he skip all of that and only show us a few of the action in the flash back. When the chapter started they already have breach the mp base, that's good pacing imo.

btw did anyone read the part in episode 25 of the anime about the miner? That reporter guy said something about it. I guess it was cannon after all.

I'm pretty sure it was in the manga as well, or was it the novel.. idk but I'm sure that I saw it outside the anime as well.
Aug 8, 2014 11:41 AM
Jan 2008
kiler1222 said:
Estherella said:

It's not just Mikasa that learns this, Levi too and said that it explains a lot. Now I'm wondering if Levi even knows his own surname. I really like the pacing, can't wait till next month.

The way Levi asks "Is..that Kenny's surname?" while looking at Mikasa looks very suspicious as well. He either knew about it all along and wanted to see how Mikasa reacted or he did just find out and is getting suspicious about Mikasa. There are tons of theories going on right now. Guess we have to wait a little bit longer. Now I don't know what I want first Eren's and Historias side of the story or Mikasa's and Levi's story.
Aug 8, 2014 12:12 PM

Feb 2014
A really great chapter. Levi was so sadist there.

Survey Corps started to get their influence among citizens, but things will not work smoothly until that old man brave enough to uncover the conspiracy.

Erwin now confronts the King.
Aug 8, 2014 12:30 PM

Dec 2007
Levi is Mikasa's half brother soso confirmed
Aug 8, 2014 1:15 PM

May 2013
Great chapter, the king has finally been revealed.
Aug 8, 2014 1:34 PM

Mar 2012
So the fucking King is that guy who looks like a scientist? Well, shit.

Great chapter.

Darude said:
Levi is Mikasa's half brother soso confirmed

Don't think so.
Aug 8, 2014 1:56 PM

Oct 2013
Did anyone else get a full metal alchemist vibes when reading this chapter?
Aug 8, 2014 2:29 PM

Jul 2013
Now this is a great chapter. I was getting bored about these political revolutionary themes, though this chapter take me a liking. Damn Levi torturing an MP on high levels, and Hanji exposing everyone on what the MP is up too, it was getting intense. But damn Erwin meeting the corrupted King, wonder what the King is going to do with him.

Still okay but eh I want to see some Titan Fighting scenes :(.

Aug 8, 2014 2:58 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dat Flegel sit down on the guys face was perfect.

I hope that we soon find out what the heck is going on with Eren and Historia.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 8, 2014 3:45 PM

Jul 2012
UnbornMVs said:
j0x said:

Yeah, I don't think that'd be a good way to kill of such an important character. I'm excited to see how this pans out though.
Aug 8, 2014 4:18 PM
May 2014
orithyea said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ackermans again. Mikasa's expression shows she may perhaps know something, although I'm not particularly concerned over this point.

I really don't want Erwin to die... but the Military Police (or the government whatsoever) are doing a great job in showcasing their asininity, at least on my part.

”最期に言い残したことはあるか”
(さいごにいいのこしたことはあるか)

Forgot to comment about the news corruption. This is why I want to enter journalism.
Well I want Erwin to die. Screw it i want everyone on the Survey Corps to die specially Levi (his death must be SLOW AND PAINFUL)
Aug 8, 2014 4:26 PM
May 2014
Bullshit chapter. The kid is 14, and he's going to be the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY?? How the hell did they gather the townspeople in those ruins? How did Hanji show up out of nowhere sitting on their desk? Wanna bet those people moving towards the survey corps are their allies (arrrggggg)? Its pretty obvious that Isayama created those reporters as deus ex machina characters to help the survey corps. Goog Job Isayama-sensei the military police are now cartoonish-psychopatic-villans, you must be so proud :) I HATE LEVI! If Erwin doesn't die next chapter... Screw this manga.

Voted Hated it
Aug 8, 2014 4:35 PM

Oct 2013
Magenero said:
Bullshit chapter. The kid is 14, and he's going to be the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY?? How the hell did they gather the townspeople in those ruins? How did Hanji show up out of nowhere sitting on their desk? Wanna bet those people moving towards the survey corps are their allies (arrrggggg)? Its pretty obvious that Isayama created those reporters as deus ex machina characters to help the survey corps. Goog Job Isayama-sensei the military police are now cartoonish-psychopatic-villans, you must be so proud :) I HATE LEVI! If Erwin doesn't die next chapter... Screw this manga.

Voted Hated it

First of all that's were the towns people live you idiot! Second of all it's a plan made by hanji were you even reading when hanji was having a discussion with the reporters!? about the kid being the president at 15. He was in line to be the new president his father is dead! dURR!!

Also about the reporter part, the civilians hate the survey corps because of the reporters in the first place they were lying to the civilians. So it's pretty stupid to say it's a deus x machima when the reporters were the ones that started it in the first place, so they should be the one to fix the problem. durr!

I hope you're trolling because if you're serious you're very dumb and need to read more, your reading comprehension skills is pretty low if you couldn't understand this simple chapter. Poor you.
keragammingAug 8, 2014 4:41 PM
Aug 8, 2014 4:47 PM

Jun 2014
I liked it but it's taking way too long to get to eren and historia. Also I'm really worried for Erwin. I hope Erwin wins his battle against the mp with his life intact. Also, where did they get that picture where mikasa had make up?
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Aug 8, 2014 5:04 PM

Feb 2014
Magenero said:

Voted Hated it
This is the first time i heard reporters as Deus ex Machina. You made my day. lol XD
Aug 8, 2014 5:25 PM

Aug 2012
Flegel is a boss. Literally.
Aug 8, 2014 5:43 PM

Oct 2013
SupaNiper said:
Next chapter due to October? 2 months of waiting better be a fucking amazing chapter.

This chapter was ok IMO. Nothing brilliant, and i think it's moving kinda slow.

It will be out next month. That's just how the issue works.
Aug 8, 2014 6:06 PM

Feb 2014
SupaNiper said:
keragamming said:

It will be out next month. That's just how the issue works.

How do you explain this then?

Link: http://imgur.com/yp40HJY
http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/60/45

He already explained it. Continues in the October issue =/= next chapter will be in October.
Aug 8, 2014 6:17 PM
May 2014
keragamming said:
Magenero said:

Voted Hated it

First of all that's were the towns people live you idiot! Second of all it's a plan made by hanji were you even reading when hanji was having a discussion with the reporters!? about the kid being the president at 15. He was in line to be the new president his father is dead! dURR!!

Also about the reporter part, the civilians hate the survey corps because of the reporters in the first place they were lying to the civilians. So it's pretty stupid to say it's a deus x machima when the reporters were the ones that started it in the first place, so they should be the one to fix the problem. durr!

I hope you're trolling because if you're serious you're very dumb and need to read more, your reading comprehension skills is pretty low if you couldn't understand this simple chapter. Poor you.
Flashoftheback said:
Magenero said:

Voted Hated it
This is the first time i heard reporters as Deus ex Machina. You made my day. lol XD
But they are. Those characters were created one chapter ago and now they are working with the survey corps. And helped them expose the military police.
Aug 8, 2014 6:23 PM

Oct 2013
Magenero said:
keragamming said:

Flashoftheback said:
But they are. Those characters were created one chapter ago and now they are working with the survey corps. And helped them expose the military police.

But the newspaper spread all the lies in the first place remember this. The reporter guy you see is the one that is writing up all these lies in the first place.

So isn't it natural for them to fix the problem that they created in the first place?
Aug 8, 2014 6:26 PM
May 2014
keragamming said:
Magenero said:

Voted Hated it

Whatever... And its written Duh not durr.
Its stupid to think a 15 year old can be president of a company.
Aug 8, 2014 6:35 PM

Oct 2013
Magenero said:
keragamming said:

Yes I also believe It's also stupid that a young boy can be a king so early. but it does happen and you have to accept that. Have you watched game of thrones? Joffery?? Is this the first you have heard of someone young taking up a big responsibility? This also happens in real life as well. You need to watch more movies and anime.

Historia is suppose to be queen and she's young, why didn't you complain then? I don't get it.
Aug 8, 2014 6:38 PM
May 2014
keragamming said:
Magenero said:

But the newspaper spread all the lies in the first place remember this. The reporter guy you see is the one that is writing up all these lies in the first place.

So isn't it natural for them to fix the problem that they created in the first place?
But it's still too weird for Hanji to show up like that on their desk out of nowhere. Its too convenient that the military police babbled everything and didn't immediately shot the kid. Its too weird that those citizens showed up all of a sudden from hiding, I mean who told them to hide? After all they hate Hanji they wouldn't listen to her. It's too convenient. And like you said we saw the chaos the reporters did a few chapters ago. But they were created as characters one chapter ago so, everything just looks very contrived. I mean look at it they show up last chapter. We get focus on them this chapter, one them starts speaking that he's starting to have doubts and Hanji shows up all of a sudden at the same time.
Aug 8, 2014 6:48 PM
May 2014
keragamming said:
Magenero said:

Yes I also believe It's also stupid that a young boy can be a king so early. but it does happen and you have to accept that. Have you watched game of thrones? Joffery?? Is this the first you have heard of someone young taking up a big responsibility? This also happens in real life as well. You need to watch more movies and anime.

Historia is suppose to be queen and she's young, why didn't you complain then? I don't get it.
That example of kings and queens doesn't work. Because Joffrey had advisors, he just didn't listen to them. Remember Cersei was regent but he didn't listen to her advices in the tv series and she didn't say anything to him in the books. Who will advice this kid? Can't they nominee someone else to be president? Does he have the skills to run a corporation? Kingdoms being ruled by decedents of the same bloodline are one thing. Company's are another. You need the management skills, the ability to make business, along with whatever other stuff that is needed... And the kid probably doesn't have any of that or they haven't shown us that. And thats why I didn't complain about Historia, because kingdom follow the rule based on bloodline. And because it's more than obvious that she will only be a puppet ruler.
Aug 8, 2014 6:56 PM

Oct 2013
My god you're a headache. Let me try and explain everything so you can understand.

"But it's still too weird for Hanji to show up like that on their desk out of nowhere"

She sneak in..... is that so hard to believe?

"Its too convenient that the military police babbled everything and didn't immediately shot the kid"

Read back the chapter, they were in laughter and felt that everything is going there way, also the kid beg for a little answer before he died, In there mind they're thinking that they can tell him everything since he will die anyways. Why is that so hard for you to believe? If you are about to kill someone and they can't get a way from you, and they beg you to tell them why you want to kill them, wouldn't you explain it since they're going to die anyways?? it's just human nature.

"Its too weird that those citizens showed up all of a sudden from hiding, I mean who told them to hide?"

They were not hiding that's at least what I believe, everyone of the civilians heard the noise and went to see what's going on.

"We get focus on them this chapter, one them starts speaking that he's starting to have doubts and Hanji shows up all of a sudden at the same time."

I have a final question for you. This is a story! So obviously these characters were made to be the ones to show the civilians the truth. Didn't I explain to you that the reporters were the ones that spread all the lies in the first place?

What other way are the survey corps going to convince the civilians that they're the good guys? I thought you want this arc to end? Answer this question.
keragammingAug 8, 2014 7:10 PM
Aug 8, 2014 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
Flegel elected as the new president of that The Reeves Company? I wonder how that will work..

I don't think Erwin will die soon. He's still too important of a character in this series.
Aug 8, 2014 7:02 PM

Oct 2013
Magenero said:
That example of kings and queens doesn't work. Because Joffrey had advisors, he just didn't listen to them. Remember Cersei was regent but he didn't listen to her advices in the tv series and she didn't say anything to him in the books. Who will advice this kid? Can't they nominee someone else to be president? Does he have the skills to run a corporation? Kingdoms being ruled by decedents of the same bloodline are one thing. Company's are another. You need the management skills, the ability to make business, along with whatever other stuff that is needed... And the kid probably doesn't have any of that or they haven't shown us that. And thats why I didn't complain about Historia, because kingdom follow the rule based on bloodline. And because it's more than obvious that she will only be a puppet ruler.

Oh lord save me. I thought the point you were making is that he was too young? In the end joffery is still king and he had power and he could do what the fuck he wants to do.

Also how do you know that Flegel wont get a adviser? Since it was just announce that he will be president? He doesn't even need a adviser he said it himself, his father teach him a lot about the business world and how it works, I think he knows what he's doing, chill dude.
keragammingAug 8, 2014 7:06 PM
Aug 8, 2014 7:12 PM
May 2014
keragamming said:
My god you're a headache. Let me try and explain everything so you can understand.

"But it's still too weird for Hanji to show up like that on their desk out of nowhere"

[size=100]"Its too convenient that the military police babbled everything and didn't immediately shot the kid"[size]

Read back the chapter, they were in laughter and feel that everything is going there way, also the kid beg for a little answer before he died, In there mind they're thinking that they can tell him everything since he will die anyways. Why is that hard for you to believe. if you are about to kill someone and they can't get a way from you, and they beg you to tell them why you want to kill them, wouldn't you explain it since they're going to die anyways?? it's just human nature.

"Its too weird that those citizens showed up all of a sudden from hiding, I mean who told them to hide?"

They were not hiding that's at least what I believe, everyone of the civilians heard the noise and went to see what's going on.

"We get focus on them this chapter, one them starts speaking that he's starting to have doubts and Hanji shows up all of a sudden at the same time."

I have a final question for you. This is a story! So obviously these characters were made to be the ones to show the civilians the truth. Didn't I explain to you that the reporters were the ones that spread all the lies in the first place?

What other way are the survey corps going to convince the civilians that they're the good guys? I thought you want this arc to end? Answer this question.
And none of the people were outside when it happened? And now that I think about it the police is looking for the survey corps, so shouldn't they know where the population was living? End it in another way have Hanji, moblit and the kid escape to somewhere else. Pixis said they wouldn't help them overthrow the government, but he never said anything about helping hide them. How did Hanji she sneak in? Was she there in the room the whole time? And Moblit enters the room at the same time.. through the main door! Have the arc end on another way, with a bloodbath. The main characters keep escaping death especially Jean. Either kill him to so Isayama can proove he is not afraid to kill main characters or kill someone that is also a main character I don't care who connie, sasha, mikasa, armin, Levi (specially these last 3).
Aug 8, 2014 7:20 PM

Oct 2013
Magenero said:
keragamming said:

[size=100]"Its too convenient that the military police babbled everything and didn't immediately shot the kid"[size]

Read back the chapter, they were in laughter and feel that everything is going there way, also the kid beg for a little answer before he died, In there mind they're thinking that they can tell him everything since he will die anyways. Why is that hard for you to believe. if you are about to kill someone and they can't get a way from you, and they beg you to tell them why you want to kill them, wouldn't you explain it since they're going to die anyways?? it's just human nature.

And none of the people were outside when it happened? And now that I think about it the police is looking for the survey corps, so shouldn't they know where the population was living? End it in another way have Hanji, moblit and the kid escape to somewhere else. Pixis said they wouldn't help them overthrow the government, but he never said anything about helping hide them. How did Hanji she sneak in? Was she there in the room the whole time? And Moblit enters the room at the same time.. through the main door! Have the arc end on another way, with a bloodbath. The main characters keep escaping death especially Jean. Either kill him to so Isayama can proove he is not afraid to kill main characters or kill someone that is also a main character I don't care who connie, sasha, mikasa, armin, Levi (specially these last 3).

Hanji came through the window.

"And now that I think about it the police is looking for the survey corps, so shouldn't they know where the population was living?"

The hell? Hanji and everyone else wasn't living there, they were living somewhere in the forest region. Remember it was a trap, flegel run in that town because he wanted the civilians to hear in the first place.

"And none of the people were outside when it happened?"

The people that live in the houses were inside, and the civilians and the workers were on the street when they heard the noise.

I'm loosing a lot of patience speaking with you because clearly you need to reread the chapter, I've proven that you've missing a lot of details in this chapter, go read over.
Aug 8, 2014 7:23 PM
May 2014
keragamming said:
Magenero said:

Oh lord save me. I thought the point you were making is that he was too young? In the end joffery is still king and he had power and he could do what the fuck he wants to do.

Also how do you know that Flegel wont get a adviser? Since it was just announce that he will be president? He doesn't even need a adviser he said it himself, his father teach him a lot about the business world and how it works, I think he knows what he's doing, chill dude.
"I thought the point you were making is that he was too young?"- They are one in the same. His father taught him everything, seriously? When did he say that? Yes he is too young to be the president of the company because companies and kingdom work differently. You become King if your the child of the previous king, and the king has died. You become king or queen even if your young, and clearly don't have the qualifications for it. It doesn't work that way in companies and corporations, he is too young and clearly doesn't have the skills yet to manage the company as president.
MageneroAug 8, 2014 7:31 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.